Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2022 7:16 AM

Jul 2021
The competition preparation continues and the whole marriage is out of hand right now with Ha Jinsung's plan in the first place, hell Cha is not understanding the whole marriage because Bam is not like the others and there may be relationship problems but Jinsung's plan were completely understandable in a traditional and historical perspective, thus why he created the whole competition. Then Bam met Leviathan and heard stories about Traumerei but was interfered by another event happening with Love and his team at the Snow Forest and know the whole background about it, still don't know if it completely falls flat which I mainly have a problem occasionally with this series. Then moving on again with Doom, Yama, and Karaka's team with their own interference and managed to catch one unknown guy who may be forcing armies to go to war for the sake of their family and Yama is kinda overdoing with the whole fight but I love that side of him! There were many short events following different teams, along with Rachel and the rest in end of this whole chapter which is kind of interesting. Khun meeting Rachel, oh dear this is going be rough but I'm sure Khun can be a savage with his games. Competition next chapter pls.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 4, 2022 6:03 PM
Mar 2015
Rachel sure is popular
Aug 15, 2022 4:39 AM
Oct 2020
Nothing special, not too boring. Good that they explained why Traumerei wants Baam.
Aug 16, 2022 11:21 PM

Oct 2017
ToG Season 3 - Story Arc 91 - Lilial Jahad (130-000 - Story Arc Still Ongoing.) - Current Chapter #132

LMFAO he told him say "meow" what the actual fuck XD

unreal lol - and reachel is horrible - but when she ran down the road, damn SIU that city scape artwork is top tier brah

the arts looking really good, just a shame its being used on rachels storyline, shes undeserving, but whatevs lol

the fact siu even made a meow joke is also hilarious

and the owl dude reading the book was the greatest thing ever lol

cant wait for next week, only 1-2 more to go sadly

SIU AUTHORS BLOG POST

Naver Endnote
^(Meow)^ ...I'm.. I'm sorry;
GodOfWolvesAug 17, 2022 2:46 PM
Aug 21, 2022 6:39 PM

Feb 2020
I want to kill rachel.

Please use dark mode, everything looks better. the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
Aug 29, 2022 3:10 AM

Oct 2017
It was obvious why Traumerei wants Bam from the start but it's nice that it was explained for those who didn't get it. Khun gonna get in trouble?
Oct 19, 2022 11:12 AM

May 2021
Aww, it's so cute that Rachel thinks she has Khun in the palm of her hands.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 618 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 9

1 by L-2boss »»
Apr 9, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 588 Discussion

Poker1st - Sep 10, 2023

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 7, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 617 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 1

2 by meyve »»
Apr 7, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 603 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jan 5

2 by RioFS »»
Mar 31, 10:14 AM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 599 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 29, 2023

2 by RioFS »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.