Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2022 4:01 PM
Aug 4, 2022 4:03 AM

Dec 2021
If some fansubber would just pick this up, that'd be great. Humor looks kinda dumb, but like the kind of dumb that I like.

Also, since YouTube sources aren't exactly known for their permanency, there's also a torrent on the usual anime torrenting websites, though as with every other source, it's raw Japanese.
Daviljoe193Dec 19, 2022 8:31 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Dec 19, 2022 8:20 AM

Dec 2021
Followup, I watched it. This answer isn't going to be terribly satisfying to you, but it's still not fansubbed, and there are no new places to watch it.

Using that, I was able to watch it, and it's a fun enough anime.

It's got some problems that are inherent to a lot of delinquent anime, like sexual assault and transphobia, but it's got some legitimately funny comedy. If it ever does get properly fansubbed, watch it for sure.
Daviljoe193Dec 19, 2022 8:41 AM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jul 4, 2023 10:48 AM

Jan 2016
@Daviljoe193 how good are the AI subs? Can you share the a srt or something?

Jul 4, 2023 2:15 PM

Dec 2021
PxHC said:
@Daviljoe193 how good are the AI subs? Can you share the a srt or something?

The subs are just "okay". There are a few good ways to do this, one of which is to use Whisper for both transcription and translation, and the other involves delegating translation to ChatGPT. Firstly, I must mention that due to how radically different Whisper works from something like Google Translate, it has a tendency to "hallucinate" dialogue associated with the source language, so "like and subscribe" on English content, and "Thank you for watching" on Japanese content, and as it's not going to ever be perfect, it tends to screw up names, as well as pronouns, though the latter is simply due to the differences between Japanese and English. There are also desync issues, which are unfortunately a bit common with Whisper subs. Here's the Google Colab notebook I use to run Whisper

As for the srt subs, here's the subs using Whisper for transcription and ChatGPT for translation (Recommended), as well as ones made using Whisper for both transcription and translation. The raws used here were by Orphan, so just look up Mellow Orphan on the usual "funny catgirl in jail" torrent site.
Jul 4, 2023 2:47 PM

Jan 2016
@Daviljoe193 awesome, thanks a lot!

Sep 11, 2023 4:01 AM

Nov 2015
according to anidb, this hasen't been subbed yet... hmmmmmm ive gotten bored of my current project. Maybe I'll give it a shot :P
Oct 15, 2023 5:19 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Flapples
according to anidb, this hasen't been subbed yet... hmmmmmm ive gotten bored of my current project. Maybe I'll give it a shot :P
@Flapples is this a random threat to humanity or a serious intent? Gonna start it this December for Orphan, not about to cross ways with anyone.
Oct 15, 2023 8:59 PM

Nov 2015
Reply to Perevodildo
@Flapples is this a random threat to humanity or a serious intent? Gonna start it this December for Orphan, not about to cross ways with anyone.
@Perevodildo no worries, i ended up doing something else because i couldn't find a higher quality release, only thing on nyaa has 0 seeds.
Jan 9, 10:41 PM
May 2020
Was this ever finished for the anime?. A lot of shit is left hanging. Sick humor like Back Street Girls.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mellow Episode 1 Discussion

Daviljoe193 - Dec 19, 2022

1 by Selleri_UmU »»
Jan 6, 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.