Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2022 6:24 AM
Nov 2021
I'm not gonna say all lot until there's the official forum

I saw it today in a theater and I want to talk a little bit about it
Like it was pretty good for an original movie, them grow up don't change a lot in term of what they talk etc (except Nadeshiko-chan riding a excavator x) )
They did more adult activities but it was still cool
The scenery was pretty good actually and I think I'm gonna go there when I will have the time it looks cool
It's also very relaxing like the other seasons, in theaters too in a comfy chair it was a really good mood ^^

So what did you think about it?
NekoToChiruJul 1, 2022 6:31 AM
Jul 1, 2022 7:59 PM

Dec 2014
I wonder how much time has passed since S2. Heavy spoilers with plot moments I remember regarding time. And sorry for my horrible english skills.

Please, don't hesitate to correct me, since I must've missed/forgot something, did wrong calculation/fact-check or just stupid.

Regarding my own impression, I liked everything about the movie and will probably come to see it for second time later, when the cinemas will be less crowded. But while I really liked the contents of the movie, it's heartbreaking to know, that this can be the last YC anime. I really hope they're going to create some more in the future, whether it'll be a prequel to movie (since SOME YEARS PASSED there's a gap that can be filled) or a sequel.
Gigas001Jul 1, 2022 8:10 PM
Sep 18, 2022 9:54 AM

Feb 2018
Gigas001 said:
I wonder how much time has passed since S2. Heavy spoilers with plot moments I remember regarding time. And sorry for my horrible english skills.

Nov 9, 2022 6:08 AM

Dec 2014
In case someone interested, I've ended up creating a huge table with all events from heya camp, yuru camp s1/s2/specials and movie events with dates/timestamps and fact-check episode links combined (girls birthdays included with help of official twitter). I didn't read the manga, so I can't say it's 100% percent correct, but by my calculations the age of our girls by the start of the movie is following:
Nadeshiko: 26, Rin: 26/27, Inuko: 27, Chiaki: 27, Ena: 26/27, Akari: 21.
As I'll complete redesign of this table so it can actually be readed by normal people, I'll upload it to the google docs.
Gigas001Nov 9, 2022 6:14 AM
Nov 10, 2022 7:28 AM

Oct 2010
Gigas001 said:
In case someone interested, I've ended up creating a huge table with all events from heya camp, yuru camp s1/s2/specials and movie events with dates/timestamps and fact-check episode links combined (girls birthdays included with help of official twitter). I didn't read the manga, so I can't say it's 100% percent correct, but by my calculations the age of our girls by the start of the movie is following:
As I'll complete redesign of this table so it can actually be readed by normal people, I'll upload it to the google docs.

That sounds like great work, but shouldn't Nadeshiko and Aoi be the same age? They share their birthday, or are you going with the premise that Nadeshiko is a year younger than the rest? Also Chiaki's birthday is the 31st of August and Ena's the 1st of September, so they should probably be the same age.
jal90Nov 10, 2022 7:32 AM
Nov 10, 2022 8:09 AM
Nov 2021
Gigas001 said:

Oh what is it I'm also intrigued
Nov 11, 2022 2:58 AM

Dec 2014
jal90 said:
Gigas001 said:

That sounds like great work, but shouldn't Nadeshiko and Aoi be the same age? They share their birthday, or are you going with the premise that Nadeshiko is a year younger than the rest? Also Chiaki's birthday is the 31st of August and Ena's the 1st of September, so they should probably be the same age.

In fact, I was pretty surprised, when learned that myself, but there are several facts, by which I predicted, that Inuko and Chiaki are one year older, than Nadeshiko:
1. In Season 1 Episode 8, while Chiaki and Inuko talks inside club's room, Inuko remembers the "previous year and middle school". This is the proof, that now Inuko and Chiaki are on 2nd year in Motosuko High School. Plus, while that flashback lasts, we can see the school uniform of the girls. During "the previous year" flashback, we can see what is probably a motosuko HS's summer uniform. Why isn't it a middle school uniform then? Because, we can see this uniform later in this episode, when Rin changes her clothes before going to part-time job.
2. Next, let's talk about Nadeshiko. For this, we'll need Season 2 Episode 3. In this episode, Nadeshiko, Rin and Ayano Toki talks about Nadeshiko being fat in the past. It was noted by Ayano Toki, that "Nadeshiko was fat until 3rd year in middle school". "Then how did you lose weight just in one year?" asks Rin. This means, that on the moment, when Nadeshiko and Rin meet at Motosuko for first time in Season 1 Episode 1, Nadeshiko transferred into Motosuko HS's first year class. This means, she's one year younger, than Inuko and Chiaki.

Now, there's no facts about Rin and Ena age. My guess, that at the beginning of S1 Rin's 16yo, because this is the age, when you can ride a bike, like she uses, in Japan. But again, there's no 100% clarification to this, just a prediction.
There's actually one more interesting moment to take a look, in Season 2 Episode 9 girls are studying for upcoming tests together at library. And while girls are on different yars of education, they use the same textbooks. I don't actually know, how to explain this, but that's an important to note.
Probably, we can learn more about girl's specific age with help of official visual novel. I played it a while ago, but I completed just one or two routes and didn't took a look at dates-related stuff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

William03 - Jul 5, 2022

96 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 7, 4:50 AM

» Nadeshiko Boss

hopp17 - Dec 30, 2022

2 by Rafdrk-n8 »»
Oct 31, 2023 12:46 PM

» is there a time skip in the manga too?

Jupiterbae - Nov 27, 2022

4 by yg_thrasher »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:50 PM

» Watching Outside Of Japan

Roderick24_ - Jul 6, 2022

5 by Tuna_Fresh »»
Nov 25, 2022 9:50 PM

» International theatrical distribution begins

JohanJ04 - Sep 1, 2022

2 by Eunos »»
Nov 9, 2022 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.