Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Angel Beats! Episode 4 Discussion

Apr 30, 2017 1:52 AM

I guess Hinata failing to disappear was the only unpredictable part of this episode? I was expecting the same formula, and one by one they would disappear.

Other than that, this episode was nothing remarkable.

Aug 10, 2017 7:07 AM

Last part was scary, thought we was gonna lose Hinata

Aug 16, 2017 3:21 AM

Hmm it's an okay episode I guess. A lot of funny stuff happened and Yui-nyan was cute. The flashback doesn't seem as heavy as previous episodes, seems like he got into drugs and he died overdose or something.

Also, I guess you disappear if you fulfilled the thing you wanna do like the singer girl being able to sing her favorite song to save other people.

Sep 28, 2017 10:15 AM

My least favorite episode so far

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 2, 2017 6:50 PM

They really had me set up at the end...
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"

Oct 23, 2017 4:06 PM

I wished this OP wasn't a one off

Feb 18, 2018 9:11 PM
Hinata has sad ending!! and he is not gay

Mar 22, 2018 1:09 PM

The guitar remixed OP was well done, but with the high pitched vocals, a piano is a better matched for the OP.

So every episode, each SSS member's backstory are revealed. Seems like Hinata died because of a drug? Anyway, it also seems like he doesn't like wannabe-cute hyperactive girls like Yui. Maybe Hinata does actually swing toward guys!?

Otonashi's and Noda's rivalry was pretty amusing.
Yui and Hinata might be a potential couple... Maybe I'll ship them?
Modified by ShadowkillZ_, Mar 22, 2018 4:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 1, 2018 7:34 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why is this anime is so popular. It has a nice soundtrack and funny jokes here and there, but so far it a below average show that confusing as hell. Like what the plot? Right now it comes off as a Slice of life high school anime but they're all dead. I'm going to continue to hang in there and hope future episodes get better.

I just finished the series and came back here to say that I was wrong. The show gets better
Modified by TheKoopaKing, Apr 4, 2018 4:22 PM

Apr 14, 2018 4:24 PM

They seem to treat the disappearing as a bad thing. But to me it signifies they have moved past their problems and accepted the outcome or got their wish fulfilled or something like that. But yeah, farewells are hard. I think this is going to be bittersweet show.

This episode we got little bit of backstory but didn't really move the story forward. They could have definitely done more on this episode

Aug 10, 2018 3:33 AM

So far its not bad anime but I expected much more. I hope that I am mistaken but it seems the story is easy to read what is going on... Tenchi is probably not angel but same as other having something to finish that she didn't in real life, same for other NPC. Maybe even Yuri knew Tenshi in real life.

What I like the most are the songs, but I knew them from Youtube much earlier ;]
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Oct 27, 2018 2:12 PM
This episode was a bit frustrating: it felt like a filler. The way they incorporated that remix of the op was good.

Jan 3, 7:13 PM

that remixed opening was cool

Jan 31, 1:19 PM
Ahhh poor Yui, I find her pretty adorable & cute personally... Hinata almost went off and disappeared (?) Hmm, neat episode, except felt like nearly the entire time it was just them messing around, which was a little dull, for me at least.

Sep 4, 12:07 PM

Nice opening.

Yui is so annoying.

Halberd guy was funny.

I'm glad Hinata did not disappear. This whole episode had that tension of rising chances for Hinata's erasure.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]