Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2022 12:32 AM
Mar 2022
Was it just me or was I the only one who went through the emotional loop of excitement to near boredom when seeing yuta make his first appearance since volume 0 just to be the puppet for yuji' execution. It feels like wasted potential for what could be a geto v yuta rematch and here he is fighting the always underhanded protagonist. Nothing against yuji he just loses to nearly everyone, so this matchup between him and yuta is extremely boring because we know and we see how it unfolds. Please keep response to this post limited to information available up to chapter 142
Jun 28, 2022 12:44 AM

Jul 2021
Great another thread about Itadori being the "weakest one". This is what happens when people are "used to" MCs that are known as the "savior of the world". In my defense, Itadori wasn't born with any unique powers so we can't be expecting him to learn some over-the-top techniques or be on the same level of strength as Yuta, physical movements are the only compliment to his own strength so far.

Other protagonists in other series like Denji and Boruto an example has already reached their max potential. Itadori simply needs more time as he’s already been shown to have a LOT of room to grow with inheriting Sukuna’s techniques and stuff, hell Itadori without Sukuna still has more brute force than Megumi and Yuta.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 28, 2022 8:14 AM
Mar 2022
CQLLIST said:
Great another thread about Itadori being the "weakest one". This is what happens when people are "used to" MCs that are known as the "savior of the world". In my defense, Itadori wasn't born with any unique powers so we can't be expecting him to learn some over-the-top techniques or be on the same level of strength as Yuta, physical movements are the only compliment to his own strength so far.

Other protagonists in other series like Denji and Boruto an example has already reached their max potential. Itadori simply needs more time as he’s already been shown to have a LOT of room to grow with inheriting Sukuna’s techniques and stuff, hell Itadori without Sukuna still has more brute force than Megumi and Yuta.

nah I don't want him to be overpowered but when he shows prowess in things like basically using black flash at will and having superhuman strength, every villain has just been either a little stronger or miles ahead recently so it doesn't feel like a proper matchup. for matchups like this to work out good a technique is usually involved from both parties to make things interesting. like Aoi & Yuji Vs Hanami, I'd say that both were underhanded, but yuji' black flashes and aoi' cursed technique tied a knot in the matchup and made it interesting.

he is definitely strong, power creep just got his ass 9/10
Jun 28, 2022 8:44 AM

Jul 2021
Cactuuuu said:
CQLLIST said:

nah I don't want him to be overpowered but when he shows prowess in things like basically using black flash at will and having superhuman strength, every villain has just been either a little stronger or miles ahead recently so it doesn't feel like a proper matchup. for matchups like this to work out good a technique is usually involved from both parties to make things interesting. like Aoi & Yuji Vs Hanami, I'd say that both were underhanded, but yuji' black flashes and aoi' cursed technique tied a knot in the matchup and made it interesting.

ah icic i gotchu with that.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 28, 2022 8:49 AM
Mar 2022
CQLLIST said:
Cactuuuu said:

ah icic i gotchu with that.
that and even if yuji had a technique it wouldn't do shit against yuta he would hit him with the reverse and probably be able to use a stronger version of it, busted. Would love to see yuta v geto now that we know what his technique is and if he could replicate techniques absorbed with cursed spirit manipulation too, like jjk myth busters
Jun 28, 2022 7:11 PM

Dec 2020
CQLLIST said:

Can I just say how ironic it is that Yuji is considered underpowered now?
When the anime was airing I remember everyone talking about how OP Yuji was.
The manga gives off a much different vibe, so I'm excited to see the reaction to season 2.

More topics from this board

» Something Weird Happened In The Manga Spoiler Warning ⚠️

__GOJOSATORU__ - Apr 17

32 by ZaTrapu »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion

Dumb - Apr 17

27 by deg »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

55 by GHOSTJESTR »»
Apr 17, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 185 Discussion

Kuma - May 19, 2022

40 by sadledgerspace »»
Apr 16, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 255 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zomb3rry - Mar 27

53 by atbrightstories »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.