Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2022 12:09 PM
Aug 2021
For me,very last chapter must be like that=
Yor and loid getting a married for real and than they should show us to after years that loid,yor and them two childeren(anya and his sibling) happy picture(moment etc)
Jun 27, 2022 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
I think it should end with Yor, Loid and Yuri retiring from their secret jobs, coming clean with each other, and actually adopting Anya. Yor and Loid finally marry for real this time and Anya and her classmates are invited to the wedding. Damian goes full tsundere mode.

That's how it could go lol

Edit: 5k forum posts!!

Jun 27, 2022 12:35 PM
Aug 2021
hayamkk said:
Wow, what a creative and original ending idea. I bet nobody else could think of such an ending.

No shit sherlock

I don't remember that i said it is a very orginal ending.I just,said this ending is which i want.
Jun 30, 2022 12:28 PM
Sep 2016
Twilight having found himself under surveilance of secret police (SP) officially decides to become a "decoy spy" - getting fictional missions, so SP focuses on him but can't find anything that proves he's a spy - so other spies don't get exposed (he can't run because it'd prove he's a spy and SP would interrogate Yor who knows about Nightfall and Frankie being involved with Loid which would lead to dissolvement of spy ring in Ostenia). Unofficially, he developed genuine feelings for Yor and Anya and wants to have real family.
Jul 1, 2022 8:36 AM
Feb 2017
I'm gonna guess that towards the climax, all three of them find out each other's true identity, and have to break apart as a result.

And after the cold war is over, they gather together with the intention of being one genuine family after all that has happened. Loid and Yor take retirement from their secret jobs to pursue the ones they did earlier as a cover, while Anya still continues going to school, but this time, just as a normal student, without having to worry about his dad's mission and/or other complicated things. She might not become an imperial scholar, but at least get to live a normal life with normal family and normal friends like she always had wanted.

The last panel should be Anya coming back from school, saying "I'm home!", and Loid and Yor replying, "Welcome back!". Then we get a zoomed out view of their home and a few words of monologue from Loid like, "May be it IS true that I'm losing my touch being in this family, but.. somehow... I'm glad."
Bennet3214Jul 1, 2022 6:25 PM
Jul 8, 2022 10:14 AM
Jul 2020
I just want them to keep on being a found family. I actually prefer Yor and Twilight as an aromantic couple, I find it refreshing.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I would like them to have completely normal careers in the end. They don't still have to be a spy and an assassin, but I'm tired of the idea that becoming more societally normal is character growth. Given the themes of the manga, I don't think the cold war/war cycle will ever truly end. But... I want them to be content in their own individual normal, and to continue to care and love each other for it. I'm also not convinced that Anya wants a societally normal life; at the current time, it looks like she wants a "cool" one with her "cool" spy papa and assassin mama. Just like Bondman on TV! Her main goal is a family that will love her forever, not general normalcy. Also, remember - Twilight and Yor may have the potential to become average members of society with enough time, but Anya and Bond never will. They will always be superhuman (or -dog :P ).

In all cases, Yor and Twilight AND Yuri's real jobs will be at least revealed to one another.

I've found that most of the characters introduced in the story want the same thing: peace for those around them, and I think the story is working towards at least the main characters revealing that to each other and working together to bridge the divide. Some have more growing in their understanding of the world to do than others (still looking at Yuri). Fiona might only help bridge the divide out of her love for Twilight, but she's one of the characters I think might just not have much of a growth arc.

Damian will have a lot of character growth during his father's arc. Donovan could turn out either completely evil or not. I'm up in the air about it.
liebert_Jul 8, 2022 10:58 AM
Jul 13, 2022 9:55 PM
Jun 2017
I think it all comes back to Anya at the end.

Like, she is always helping everyone with her telepathy. I think the end could be the other way around.

Anya escaped from the people who made experiments on her. I think they are going to find her and try to take her back. Maybe they do kidnap Anya, and then Yor and Loid would use their skills to find her. Knowing about her telepathy and accepting her, and finding out each others secrets in the process.

Probably Yor and Loid would already be aware of their feelings by then, and in the end they understard each other.

Thats how I think its going to be the last few chapters, the end itself is probably going to be very cliche, and I Will Love It.
Jul 22, 2022 9:41 AM
Aug 2019
i think everyone wants a happy ending, forger family can be the real family in the last
Jul 22, 2022 9:52 AM

Aug 2018
The mission ends, and they choose to just be a normal family. Life goes on
_______I like rocks__

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 90 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 12, 2023

28 by E_Creator »»
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 96 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17

36 by daywithoutgames »»
Apr 18, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 84 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jas-samaaa - Jul 9, 2023

54 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 76 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Mar 5, 2023

37 by VitorG357 »»
Mar 31, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 3

27 by RioFS »»
Mar 29, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.