Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2022 3:57 AM

Mar 2021
Disclaimer: I'm not referring to the people who like Saber because it is a well-written character. I'm referring exclusively to the people who see waifu and go gaga. The ones(straight males) infatuated with Saber.

Why do people simp over Saber even though she's a guy? Okay I get some people would simp anyway because ya know.. looks can go surprisingly far. But how is Saber one of the top waifus of all time even though the mind, memories, and soul are that of a man? I'm curious if Saber somehow doesn't feel like a dude to everyone else.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 27, 2022 4:05 AM
Aug 2021
no i don't think she's a dude
Jun 27, 2022 4:08 AM

Jul 2015
No, she is not a dude. In this case "King" is gender neutral title.
And Servant Saber is based on historical King Arthur, not exactly him.
In the original NV, you can literally have schmecks with her, so she is just a tomboy.

PiromyslJun 27, 2022 4:23 AM

Jun 27, 2022 4:09 AM

Jun 2021
shes based on king arthur but im pretty sure in the show shes actually a female ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mar 2022
Stacias said:

me either I don't think so as well

Jan 2022
Her alias “king” doesn’t mean literally.

Jun 27, 2022 4:11 AM

Jun 2021
Icetype said:
Disclaimer: I'm not referring to the people who like Saber because it is a well-written character. I'm referring exclusively to the people who see waifu and go gaga. The ones(straight males) infatuated with Saber.

Why do people simp over Saber even though she's a guy? Okay I get some people would simp anyway because ya know.. looks can go surprisingly far. But how is Saber one of the top waifus of all time even though the mind, memories, and soul are that of a man? I'm curious if Saber somehow doesn't feel like a dude to everyone else.

She's not a man did you watch the show attentively? Back during her era,she hid her gender publicly to be accepted as the King...she's a woman.
Jun 27, 2022 4:11 AM

Jul 2021
Stacias said:

Saber's gender is Saber. Just like Najimi from Komi-san's gender is Najimi โ•ฎ(๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพ)โ•ญ
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 27, 2022 4:12 AM

Sep 2016
I think you skipped some parts Bro, I think I'll blame the bad adaptation of her route in anime (I really don't remember if they talked about her past there), but she was born a girl and grew up as a girl until the day she took the scalibur from the stone so she acted like a man and was treated like a man because that was what the kingdom needed, but she didn't stop being a girl for that
Jun 27, 2022 4:16 AM
Jul 2021
First of all she is not a dude, second of all she is so cute when she eats
Mar 2021
Icetype said:

But she completely different in Girl state...
Sep 2021
Saber isn't male, she was just seen as male by her kingdom. I haven't watched the anime yet, but I did read the visual novel and it's made pretty clear she is and was female from the start, it's just that because the king had to be male she hid her gender to avoid any kind of suspicion. And why are you bringing straight males into the conversation either, do you have a grudge or something? Men and women simp over Saber all the same, so I don't see what the problem is there.
Aug 2021
CQLLIST said:
Stacias said:

Saber's gender is Saber. Just like Najimi from Komi-san's gender is Najimi โ•ฎ(๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพ)โ•ญ

yeah ♥๏ธ โ•ฎ(๏ผพโ–ฝ๏ผพ)โ•ญ
Jun 27, 2022 4:18 AM
Jul 2019
She's silly and cute.
Jun 27, 2022 4:19 AM

Oct 2021
A hole is a hole bro
Jun 27, 2022 4:20 AM
Sep 2021
Illya best girl others doesn't matter
Jun 27, 2022 4:20 AM
Jul 2021
EdgyLord666 said:
A hole is a hole bro

Guys have holes too ๐Ÿ‘€
Jun 27, 2022 4:22 AM

Nov 2020
Yatagarasu17 said:
First of all she is not a dude, second of all she is so cute when she eats

yes indeed. that's right
Jun 27, 2022 4:28 AM
Jul 2021
Icetype said:

Can't you make a post before a research

Jun 27, 2022 4:33 AM
Nov 2021
Icetype said:

saber isn't a guy. She's a girl and always been one. She's just based on the real King Arthur who was a guy. Alot of other fate girls are based on real guys like Leonardo da vinci and Altera from FGO
But hole is hole anyways
Jun 27, 2022 4:34 AM
Nov 2021
WiskleGEX said:
Illya best girl others doesn't matter

all that for mash to be better
SawsyMikeyJun 27, 2022 4:38 AM
Jun 27, 2022 4:46 AM
May 2022
She is a female tho, not a man.
Jun 27, 2022 4:51 AM
Dec 2020
Icetype said:

mf had sex with shirou
Jun 27, 2022 4:51 AM

Jul 2021
The most simped character in Fate is a man (my man Astolfo I mean)
asas
Jun 27, 2022 4:54 AM
Apr 2021
My guy, she aint no guy
Jun 27, 2022 4:54 AM
Apr 2021
CQLLIST said:
Stacias said:

dont bring that cringe shit here
Jun 27, 2022 5:02 AM
Nov 2021
saber eats theequel
Jun 27, 2022 5:03 AM

Apr 2014
Why wouldn't you simp for her, is the better question
Jun 27, 2022 5:08 AM

Nov 2021
Atleast watch the show before making threads like these .. ๐Ÿ˜พ
itsrj20Jun 27, 2022 6:11 AM

(Desktop mode) โฌ‡๏ธ

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jun 27, 2022 5:09 AM

Jul 2021
domata said:
CQLLIST said:

dont bring that cringe shit here

speak for urself sir, someone was just voicing their opinion on the matter

and tbh if anyone in fate is gonna have a gender of their own... well astolfo, mordred and artoria are some of the first that come to mind :3
-- art-house/psychological/stylish/philosophical anime enjoyer with yuri bias and the attention span of a smol-antlered creature --
Jun 27, 2022 5:10 AM
Dec 2020
When u said saber’s a male, I panicked for a second ngl. I simp her cuz she’s very cute, especially when she eats, plus her Excalibur is awesome. Although tbh she’s my 2nd fav fate waifu. Still great tho of course
Jun 27, 2022 5:11 AM

Jul 2021
Protaku said:
Why wouldn't you simp for her, is the better question

based station, would literally fight and die for cute wholesome food-eater king
-- art-house/psychological/stylish/philosophical anime enjoyer with yuri bias and the attention span of a smol-antlered creature --
Jun 27, 2022 5:19 AM
May 2021
She’s not a guy….
Jun 27, 2022 5:40 AM
Mar 2021
“If there’s a hole, there’s a goal”
-Master Oogway
Jun 27, 2022 5:51 AM
Aug 2021
well...........
Jun 27, 2022 5:54 AM

May 2021
She's a girl bro,except in the Apocrypha timeline.
Jun 27, 2022 5:56 AM
Sep 2018
Saber/Artoria is a girl who hides her gender to all her subjects even to her most loyal knights (Knights of Round Table) excepts for her father, Merlin, Morgan, Mordred n Guinevere (her wife but married to each other not bcus of love but political reasons) possibly also Lancelot to become a rightful heir of the throne as her father wanted her to be as the chosen one wielding the Caliburn, the first sword she wielded (The Sword in the Stone) under the guidance of Merlin. With the words "Whosoe'er pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England" engraved in a golden inscription on its hilt, it became the symbol of England's King of Knights once it was pulled from the stone. Giving her an eternal youth immortality. Later she received the Excalibur (The Sword of the Lake) after the Caliburn is destroyed. The Caliburn is not as strong of a sword as Excalibur as the swords of kings are often lowered to the role of fancy decorations due to being symbols of authority. The cost of being a dazzling sword is that its grade as a weapon is inferior to Excalibur. It was broken in a battle in which the rules of chivalry had been broken by Arthur, and she later received the new holy sword of the Lady of the Lake. Despite that, she has a stronger attachment to Caliburn.

She has a son (actually daughter) aka Mordred with her sister, Morgan Le Fay via secretly sperms stealing. Saber got trolled by Merlin, he gave her a d*ck for a while (this is canon). Morgan then inserted the stolen sperms into her ovary, giving birth to a homunculus clone of Artoria. Artoria didn't know she has a kid. Bcus Mordred is a homunculus she grew rapidly faster than a normal human. Mordred knows that Artoria is a woman but kept it a secret and calling her, father. That's the summary of Fate Arthurian legend.
ScyferineJun 27, 2022 6:00 AM
Jun 27, 2022 6:05 AM

Jan 2021
Saber wasn't summoned into a female body; she WAS a woman in her actual life too. According to Fate lore, anyway.
The show/novel alludes to that several times during the Fate route, which people end up skipping.
Jun 27, 2022 6:18 AM
Sep 2020
Soooo if she was a guy (which she is not by the way) it would be weird to simp her?
Jun 27, 2022 6:23 AM

Jun 2021
the VNs will answer ur questions
Jun 27, 2022 6:45 AM
Mar 2022
She isn’t a dude
Jun 27, 2022 7:02 AM

Apr 2016
3looming said:
speak for urself sir, someone was just voicing their opinion on the matter

and tbh if anyone in fate is gonna have a gender of their own... well astolfo, mordred and artoria are some of the first that come to mind :3

Dude, you born in 2002, first things that come to your mind should not really be taken seriously, more like ... the tenth thing.
Jun 27, 2022 7:04 AM
Jul 2021
Icetype said:

Bruh its artoria pendragon not Arthur pendragon, in this version Arthur is an actual historical figure and he was actually a girl.
Jun 27, 2022 7:05 AM
Nov 2020
SawsyMikey said:
Icetype said:

saber isn't a guy. She's a girl and always been one. She's just based on the real King Arthur who was a guy. Alot of other fate girls are based on real guys like Leonardo da vinci and Altera from FGO
But hole is hole anyways

Da Vinci is actually a guy, he just used the grail to make himself look like the Mona Lisa. It’s unknown if he fully genderbended himself or if he’s a trap.
Jun 27, 2022 7:25 AM
Jun 2021
bro people simp over an actual guy like astolfo, you shouldn't be surprised people simp over a girl
Jun 27, 2022 7:41 AM
May 2021
Shwetank_anime said:
Icetype said:

@Icetype for more details you can even visit typemoon.fandom.com
Jun 27, 2022 7:44 AM

Jul 2021
Swagernator said:

Dude, you born in 2002, first things that come to your mind should not really be taken seriously, more like ... the tenth thing.

L + ratio + skill issue + who even cares

but seriously, why does it turn you on to say something like this that you're fully aware is pointlessly annoying
Jun 27, 2022 7:49 AM

Jun 2016
In fate stay night, Shiro is surprised to see a woman because he expected King Arthur to be a man but then Saber gets offended by that and says (paraphrasing) Of course, I'm a woman. Is there a problem with me being a woman?. Pretty much the same happens in the first season of Fate zero when she gets summoned by Emiya. The other that were summoned too like Rider and Gilgamesh were surprised too. Gilgamesh even wanted Saber to be his wife.
Jun 27, 2022 8:55 AM

Mar 2021
Scyferine said:
Saber/Artoria is a girl who hides her gender to all her subjects even to her most loyal knights (Knights of Round Table) excepts for her father, Merlin, Morgan, Mordred n Guinevere (her wife but married to each other not bcus of love but political reasons) possibly also Lancelot to become a rightful heir of the throne as her father wanted her to be as the chosen one wielding the Caliburn, the first sword she wielded (The Sword in the Stone) under the guidance of Merlin. With the words "Whosoe'er pulleth out this sword of this stone is rightwise king of all England" engraved in a golden inscription on its hilt, it became the symbol of England's King of Knights once it was pulled from the stone. Giving her an eternal youth immortality. Later she received the Excalibur (The Sword of the Lake) after the Caliburn is destroyed. The Caliburn is not as strong of a sword as Excalibur as the swords of kings are often lowered to the role of fancy decorations due to being symbols of authority. The cost of being a dazzling sword is that its grade as a weapon is inferior to Excalibur. It was broken in a battle in which the rules of chivalry had been broken by Arthur, and she later received the new holy sword of the Lady of the Lake. Despite that, she has a stronger attachment to Caliburn.

She has a son (actually daughter) aka Mordred with her sister, Morgan Le Fay via secretly sperms stealing. Saber got trolled by Merlin, he gave her a d*ck for a while (this is canon). Morgan then inserted the stolen sperms into her ovary, giving birth to a homunculus clone of Artoria. Artoria didn't know she has a kid. Bcus Mordred is a homunculus she grew rapidly faster than a normal human. Mordred knows that Artoria is a woman but kept it a secret and calling her, father. That's the summary of Fate Arthurian legend.

shoutout to you for clearing it up. thank you to some others too. i deadass thought it was a guy

Shwetank_anime said:

[/img]

Haven't watched season two of Zero, so I wanted to avoid all potential spoilers

BandicootWarrior said:
When u said saber’s a male, I panicked for a second ngl. I simp her cuz she’s very cute, especially when she eats, plus her Excalibur is awesome. Although tbh she’s my 2nd fav fate waifu. Still great tho of course

LMAO

KnightofRed said:
And why are you bringing straight males into the conversation either, do you have a grudge or something? Men and women simp over Saber all the same, so I don't see what the problem is there.

i made sure to include the fact that i was talking about straight males(like myself) so no one could be a smartass and say "why does it matter if saber is a guy when gay people exist", "you can be gay and like her/him" or something. Originally I was just baffled about people attracted to females can somehow be attracted to Saber. But it turns out she.. really is a she, so its not confusing anymore nvm.
Jun 27, 2022 9:06 AM

Feb 2020
Icetype said:

She is female, dude.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.