Forum Settings
Forums

When will MAL users realize, hating dub is a minority opinion

New
Jun 26, 2022 1:21 PM

May 2020
Maybe its on par with MAL users to want to be different, but its very odd how vocal the small minority of people on social media are about how much they hate dubs. Even reddit is pretty indifferent to dubs, but man do MAL and twitter get so triggered anytime someone mentions they actually watch a show in their native language. They want to so badly create this stigma against watching dub when most anime viewers in English speaking countries simply prefer dub.

This isnt the 2000s anymore where you are lucky to get a good dub like Code Geass, most shows dubs are good these days, with some even improving the viewer experience. Ive noticed its also the people with mean scores under 5 that hate on dubs so much, so maybe they just genuinely hate anime lol
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2022 1:32 PM

Sep 2010
People hating on something are usually just the loudest ones not the most ones.
Jun 26, 2022 1:33 PM

Aug 2018
Majority opinion ≠ good opinion.

Minority opinion ≠ pretentious opinion.

Also, I've never actually encountered any of the sub elitists you people like to talk about.
Jun 26, 2022 1:34 PM

Sep 2020
Nah dubs are still hit or miss for me. Feel free to recommend any dubs of newer stuff.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 26, 2022 1:39 PM

May 2020
epidemia78 said:

Also, I've never actually encountered any of the sub elitists you people like to talk about.

right, i guess since u havent seen them it means they dont exist

anytime someone asks if they should watch a show dub or sub theres always that one guy who says " only watch sub, all dubs suck "
Jun 26, 2022 1:40 PM

Aug 2013
Dubs are always inferior because they aren't made by original creators in source country and culture. You can like inferior things that are literally made to appeal the lowest IQ people (that's the main objective of dubbing), but don't try to convince people that are at least a little respecting themselves and original creators that dub is a viable option that is providing at least comparable experience because it isn't and it will never be, no matter what you say. Dubbing is bad regardless of the country origin. This is just a terrible idea for anything besides content targeted to grade school kids and below.

Personally I'll never understand people that are choosing to watch popcultural media from other countries butchered by dubs and its localization. What's even the point of watching foreign media adjusted to your culture and voiced by people that have no idea about source country which can't even pronounce characters names correctly, not to mention about properly portraying character personalities and thier individual quirks.
Sorry but this is beyond my comprehension and people who are purposely using the dubs instead original voices will always make me cringe hard.
rsc-plJun 26, 2022 1:52 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 26, 2022 1:43 PM

Aug 2018
CickNipolla said:
epidemia78 said:

anytime someone asks if they should watch a show dub or sub theres always that one guy who says " only watch sub, all dubs suck "

ever think that maybe some people actually do think dubs suck? Is it not okay to have opinions differing from the majority? Is this copium? Are you insecure about your reading ability?
Jun 26, 2022 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
Eh. It's just a needless way for people to feel special. And you never know if they even bother learning the Japanese language.
Jun 26, 2022 1:47 PM

Sep 2020
rsc-pl said:
Dubs are always inferior because they aren't made by original creators in source country. You can like inferior things that are literally made to appeal the lowest IQ people (that's the main objective of dubbing), but don't try to convince any people that is at least a little respecting himself and original creators that dubs is a viable option that is providing at least compa deeprable experience because it isn't and it will never be, no matter what you say.
It's just a change of language, It's really not that deep. I'm sure original creators of subbed anime are not going out of their way to hate on dubbed shows for no reason. Judging from your signature, you're likely not going to change your viewpoint but I just wanted to put it out there.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 26, 2022 1:49 PM

Apr 2020
Regardless of the fact that there are good dubs out there,

-> They won't (realize it). Cause it isn't (the minority opinion). Generally speaking.
Jun 26, 2022 1:51 PM

Jul 2019
rsc-pl said:
Dubs are always inferior because they aren't made by original creators in source country and culture. You can like inferior things that are literally made to appeal the lowest IQ people (that's the main objective of dubbing), but don't try to convince people that are at least a little respecting themselves and original creators that dub is a viable option that is providing at least comparable experience because it isn't and it will never be, no matter what you say. Dubbing is bad regardless of the country origin. This is just a terrible idea for anything besides content targeted to grade school kids and below.

Well, apparently Shinichiro Watanabe though the cowboy bebop dub sounded good to him

While in the dub of One Piece Eichiro Oda himself helps to choose the dub actors

So no, dubs don't disrespect the source or are inherently bad if the fucking creators themselves give it a go
Jun 26, 2022 1:52 PM

Apr 2017
People that go out of their way to hate on dubs are maidenless and need to touch grass. Also, its the same people that watch countless shows that never get sequels and pine for more content of stories that have already been finished in light novels. You don't get to talk about dub watchers not reading when you're the ones that wouldn't be caught dead reading a book. I watch anime to enjoy the visuals and subtitles detract from that. When I feel like experiencing the original story (I read the light novel/manga)

She smiled sweeter than Crème Brûlée

Jun 26, 2022 1:53 PM

May 2020
samsince04 said:
rsc-pl said:
Dubs are always inferior because they aren't made by original creators in source country. You can like inferior things that are literally made to appeal the lowest IQ people (that's the main objective of dubbing), but don't try to convince any people that is at least a little respecting himself and original creators that dubs is a viable option that is providing at least compa deeprable experience because it isn't and it will never be, no matter what you say.
It's just a change of language, It's really not that deep. I'm sure original creators of subbed anime are not going out of their way to hate on dubbed shows for no reason. Judging from your signature, you're likely not going to change your viewpoint but I just wanted to put it out there.

thats the funniest part, this person is so uninformed that they are just using blind hate. some dub studios actually work with the studio who does the japanese sub. they do this to best find english speakers who fit the role, as well as maintain script integrity.
Jun 26, 2022 1:54 PM

Sep 2010
rsc-pl said:

Personally I'll never understand people that are choosing to watch popcultural media from other countries butchered by dubs and its localization. What's even the point of watching foreign media adjusted to your culture and voiced by people that have no idea about source country which can't even pronounce characters names correctly, not to mention about properly portray character personalities and individual quirks.

HAHAHA "it's not the way the original creators made it". I bet you also watch with subtitles and skip openings and endings and fillers and recaps do you? Most of your favorite anime are not original work and highly differ greatly from the source. That's also not the way the original creator made it you hypocrite.
Jun 26, 2022 1:54 PM

Jan 2016
epidemia78 said:
CickNipolla said:
ever think that maybe some people actually do think dubs suck? Is it not okay to have opinions differing from the majority? Is this copium? Are you insecure about your reading ability?
Its funny because this guy below me just rushed in and destroyed your argument. Now you gotta beef each other.

rsc-pl said:

Personally I'll never understand people that are choosing to watch popcultural media from other countries butchered by dubs and its localization. What's even the point of watching foreign media adjusted to your culture and voiced by people that have no idea about source country which can't even pronounce characters names correctly, not to mention about properly portraying character personalities and thier individual quirks.
Sorry but this is beyond my comprehension.
you dont get it bc you have low iq lol
dertassoJun 26, 2022 5:11 PM
Jun 26, 2022 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
CickNipolla said:
rsc-pl said:

Personally I'll never understand people that are choosing to watch popcultural media from other countries butchered by dubs and its localization. What's even the point of watching foreign media adjusted to your culture and voiced by people that have no idea about source country which can't even pronounce characters names correctly, not to mention about properly portray character personalities and individual quirks.

thats a first, this guy is trying to use racism to promote the concept of subs over dubs, thats a wild argument

Nice argument. I expected nothing less by someone who is trying to convince others that dubs are good, but to be honest when you mentioned about racism, it made clear for me that you're just an another troll who seeks attention. Good luck.
rsc-plJun 26, 2022 2:00 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 26, 2022 1:58 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
rsc-pl said:

Sorry but this is beyond my comprehension and people who are purposely using the dubs instead original voices will always make me cringe hard.

There are pretty good dubs that stand up to the original, if not surpass them. See Ghost stories, Haruhi movie, Code Geass, FMA:B, Samurai Champloo, DBZ and similar series.
Jun 26, 2022 2:01 PM

Jul 2019
YeeYeeAss said:
rsc-pl said:

Well, apparently Shinichiro Watanabe though the cowboy bebop dub sounded good to him

While in the dub of One Piece Eichiro Oda himself helps to choose the dub actors

So no, dubs don't disrespect the source or are inherently bad if the fucking creators themselves give it a go

Also I straight up went to ask a Mangaka who had his manga turned to an anime about his opinion on dubs and if he thinks they are bad. Will keep you informed if he actually answers
Jun 26, 2022 2:06 PM

May 2015
rsc-pl said:

This is the correct and only answer to the sub/dub debate
Jun 26, 2022 2:10 PM

Jul 2019
samsince04 said:
Nah dubs are still hit or miss for me. Feel free to recommend any dubs of newer stuff.

Honestly, Kaguya-Sama: Love is War's dub is fantastic
Jun 26, 2022 2:13 PM

Oct 2014
Most consumers are fairly passive and just don't care much about what they watch, so yes, hating dubs is a minority opinion because it's one only held by people who are at least somewhat deep into the fandom, except for people who just have a general aversion to dubs (my mom can't stand anime dubs even though she's barely seen any anime). When Squid Game was at its height in popularity people had the sub vs dub debate with it as well.

Not liking dubs definitely isn't just a MAL thing, it's an anime fan thing in general. Casuals and normies tend to prefer dubs, as do dyslexics and some various individuals, but it is often seen as a progression thing, that once you get deep enough into anime you view dubs as being an inferior product, although you might still consume some anyway.
Jun 26, 2022 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
Personally I think there's some good reasons hidden among the idiots who just blindly hate on anything not Japanese. A lot of it might be really subjective, but there are some valid reasons to prefer sub over dub. Mainly unnecessary alterations or additions. Yes, theres stuff that cant be properly translated...But that doesn't excuse some of the dialog changes in dubs.

Theres also the matter of the dub voices not feeling like a good fit a lot of the time. Granted, if anything changes it's voice actors, anime or not, it can be really really jarring and sound unnatural, but that's beside the point. That doesn't mean that a good amount of dubs just didn't cast the right people for the roles.
Jun 26, 2022 2:17 PM

May 2015
ACasualViewer said:
rsc-pl said:

There are pretty good dubs that stand up to the original, if not surpass them. See Ghost stories, Haruhi movie, Code Geass, FMA:B, Samurai Champloo, DBZ and similar series.

Lol there is not a single dub that "surpasses" the original, and the dub of Haruhi is just plain awful
Jun 26, 2022 2:19 PM

Apr 2021
rsc-pl said:

Ah, I see. So, what you're saying is, just wanting to watch something without having to stare at subtitles at the bottom of the screen = Low IQ and a lack of self respect and respect for the original VAs. Let me remind you that it is all opinion based, and nothing you say will ever be an objective fact. Just because someone has different feelings than you do about something, doesn't mean that they're in the wrong.

Surely, do to the fact that you're a grown ass adult, you'd possess the brain capacity capable enough of processing such simple logic.

You give off strong elitist vibes. I can smell the doritos on your neckbeard from here lmao
Jun 26, 2022 2:21 PM

May 2020
zombie_pegasus said:
Most consumers are fairly passive and just don't care much about what they watch, so yes, hating dubs is a minority opinion because it's one only held by people who are at least somewhat deep into the fandom, except for people who just have a general aversion to dubs (my mom can't stand anime dubs even though she's barely seen any anime). When Squid Game was at its height in popularity people had the sub vs dub debate with it as well.

Not liking dubs definitely isn't just a MAL thing, it's an anime fan thing in general. Casuals and normies tend to prefer dubs, as do dyslexics and some various individuals, but it is often seen as a progression thing, that once you get deep enough into anime you view dubs as being an inferior product, although you might still consume some anyway.

again, this is wrong. it is not the general opinion of anime fans that dubs suck. most people on my friends list that i know personally and watch hundreds of anime still like to watch dubs. the only group of people who hate dubs are the anime elitists
Jun 26, 2022 2:23 PM

May 2020
billybub said:
ACasualViewer said:

Lol there is not a single dub that "surpasses" the original, and the dub of Haruhi is just plain awful

Gurren Lagann and Steins;Gate almost certainly surpass their sub counterpart, and im not even a fan of steins gate
Jun 26, 2022 2:32 PM

Jul 2019
How do you know it's a minority exactly? But if true it's interesting. Really shows how the internet can trick people into thinking that's how the majority of people feel. I don't live in an english speaking country but I've yet to meet someone who genuinely, and I mean genuinely love dubs. Like even someone watching dubs, anime or not, will complain to me from time to time because some voice doesn't match with a character or because the translation change something in the story. :/
Life is a despicable endurance race
Jun 26, 2022 2:34 PM
Oct 2019
rsc-pl said:

checkmate atheist, what about ghost stories
Jun 26, 2022 2:34 PM

Apr 2020
As someone who has consumed media in 5 different languages (If you need to know: Spanish, English, French, German and Japanese), I must say that sometimes even the original creators suck at choosing a suitable voice actor for the job (or make them do weird performances) and sometimes listening to the same show in another language's dub makes it a better experience overall.

Like, for example, I will never understand the Japanese reasoning of keeping Goku's voice the same from when he was a child all the way to adulthood. I can't watch the original dub and I honestly don't care if the Spanish dub I prefer is 100% faithful or not, at least it's not making my ears bleed.
Another example I can think of is Drawn Together's original English voices. Everyone sounds great and on point...except Toot Braunstein, whose voice is so obnoxious and annoying, it singlehandedly makes me prefer watching other dubs.
Jun 26, 2022 2:37 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
billybub said:
ACasualViewer said:

Cope, the dub of ghost stories is immensely better.
Jun 26, 2022 2:39 PM

Sep 2018
I am not sure what the majority is on the matter, but I would say dubs are hit or miss. I do prefer watching dubbed if it is not censored too much.
Jun 26, 2022 2:42 PM

Dec 2015
I have watched 99% of all my anime specifically in fandubs. Fandubs are great, because you hear both audio tracks. I hear the original voice actor and the character he is playing, while still *understanding* what is being said. After watching so many shows this way, the tracks kinda blend in my head.

So, fandubs >>> dubs/subs
Jun 26, 2022 2:47 PM
Sep 2018
Some dubs are good and a few comes close to the original material, but none gets even near to surpasses the original. It makes me sad when people supports bad dubs like JJK or OPM just because it's easier to watch anime without reading subs...
Jun 26, 2022 2:54 PM

Sep 2018
dubs are just very hit or miss. i feel like a lot of the voice casts just don't match the characters at all at times. usually with kid shows they're pretty good at casting the right voices but other anime that isn't necessarily targeted for kids... hmm :/
Jun 26, 2022 3:00 PM

May 2019
Anime is meant to watch subbed. Dubs are very weird…
Jun 26, 2022 3:03 PM

Jul 2015
When will MAL users realize, japanese audio are dubs too?

(^%
Jun 26, 2022 3:04 PM

Jan 2022
Pretty much all opinions held by Anime Elitists are minority opinions. Don’t get it twisted as this is by design. Toxic dissentient opinions are the only way they know how to feel unique and special. Ultimately, Subs V Dubs is a personal choice and only the cringiest of losers would put others down for a decision like that.

Also the creators of FLCL admit the Dub is better than the original in some aspects.

CickNipolla said:
epidemia78 said:

Yeah IDK how this dude can honestly say he's never seen a sub elitist. There are literally sub elitists saying exactly that in this very thread.
-insert NGE meme here-
Jun 26, 2022 3:06 PM

Oct 2014
CickNipolla said:
zombie_pegasus said:

again, this is wrong. it is not the general opinion of anime fans that dubs suck. most people on my friends list that i know personally and watch hundreds of anime still like to watch dubs. the only group of people who hate dubs are the anime elitists
"Elitism" is a silly word. Most elitists are actually casuals. It's not like dubs are just training wheels. I still watch dubbed anime, a lot of people people do, but it's mostly casuals who watch them exclusively because people generally agree that they aren't as high quality as the original.
Jun 26, 2022 3:08 PM

Jun 2007
The lines and panel attendance for Japanese guests vs. English VAs at conventions support the OP's point -- sub purists are vocal minority, overrepresented in online spaces. I'm not going to give anyone who bases their entire online identity on hating dubs the gratification of another quote-notification for attention, as they've clearly "told us they don't watch dubs without admitting they don't watch dubs" and exposed their all-encompassing ignorance for everyone to see.

And the greater popularity of dubs is hardly a recent phenomenon; even in the bad old days of VHS releases, dubbed VHS tapes cost less than the subtitled versions (despite obviously costing more to make), because they were far more popular and sold a lot more. This is despite the dubs suffering from less-experienced voice actors / directors, worse recording technology, and more liberal changes than what we see today. You think "pesky patriarchal society" is bad? Try "Armor of Halos, that I do spin! Spire of the Sun, that I do form!" -> "Never imagined myself... fighting a tree! So why don't you make like a tree... and get out of here!"

CickNipolla said:
This isnt the 2000s anymore where you are lucky to get a good dub like Code Geass, most shows dubs are good these days, with some even improving the viewer experience.

I'd say the mid- and late 2000s were actually a golden age of dubbing, as you had more active companies publishing anime and contracting dubs to different places, with more high-budget union dubs out of California and Canada, as opposed to almost everything being done in "Right-to-Work-for-Less" Texas like today And with dubs being released as single, 3-5 episode volumes years after shows aired, companies had more information available and more time to adapt things and deal with potential pitfalls. This was the era of good-quality dubs like Samurai Champloo, Hellsing, ROD the TV, Kanon, Kamichu!, Baccano!, Girls Bravo, Planetes, Solty Rei, Desert Punk, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist '03, Speed Grapher, Haibane Renmei, Texhnolyze, and countless others. And many of those had overlap with the VAs and staff of the Code Geass dub. Like virtually all "considered good by all but the most ardent of haters" dubs, Code Geass' dub wasn't produced in a vacuum by people who never worked in anime dubbing before or after it.
ZalisJun 26, 2022 3:22 PM
Jun 26, 2022 3:11 PM

Jul 2013
Why would I watch English dubs (which is not even my native language) when I can watch the same shows in their native language (not referring only to anime but other shows as well) with subs?
The only dubbed anime I watched was Pokemon and Zenki (in my native language, horrible yet hilarious) and Yugioh (in English).
To note, my country is so small that dubbing anime is their last concern (aside from old shows like Pokemon, Yugioh, Dragon ball, Digimon) so the only dubs I'm left with are English ones.
To be clear I don't hate on dubs, I'm very indifferent to them and if people like them, that's fine, but if I had to choose between the two, I'd definitely go for subs without any second guessing.
I think what bothers me the most about dubs is the fact that quite a lot can be lost in them - it might not be very important, but as an example Japanese honorific system which is very complex can't possibly be translated into dubs. Most of the times it's also not translated into subs but unlike with dubs, you can hear what characters are saying in the original and get familiar with certain words, phrases. I've also always appreciated the earlier fan-translations where they explained hard to understand concepts or certain words mostly known only to Japanese but that's hard to find these days (since fan-translations are dying out). I know they could get annoying but I've always appreciated the translator's effort to better present some things. You can't do that with dubs.
I also think when certain anime can be adapted to fit well with dub, some simply cannot. For example Gintama (I know it has a dub) but as an anime filled with tons of Japanese jokes that are basically not possible to be translated (but can be explained, most of the times through subs) a lot of its charm is lost through dubbing.
But hey that's just my humble opinion, to each their own.
While writing this I realized that an era of fan-translations is probably what I appreciate and prefer the most. It's sad that it's dying out but with studios hiring professional translators, why would one bother?
Jun 26, 2022 3:15 PM

May 2020
zombie_pegasus said:
CickNipolla said:

"Elitism" is a silly word. Most elitists are actually casuals. It's not like dubs are just training wheels. I still watch dubbed anime, a lot of people people do, but it's mostly casuals who watch them exclusively because people generally agree that they aren't as high quality as the original.

how ironic to hate the word elitist but not the word casual, its like you were born for the purpose of being ironic
Jun 26, 2022 3:18 PM
Jun 2021
CickNipolla said:
Maybe its on par with MAL users to want to be different, but its very odd how vocal the small minority of people on social media are about how much they hate dubs. Even reddit is pretty indifferent to dubs, but man do MAL and twitter get so triggered anytime someone mentions they actually watch a show in their native language. They want to so badly create this stigma against watching dub when most anime viewers in English speaking countries simply prefer dub.

This isnt the 2000s anymore where you are lucky to get a good dub like Code Geass, most shows dubs are good these days, with some even improving the viewer experience. Ive noticed its also the people with mean scores under 5 that hate on dubs so much, so maybe they just genuinely hate anime lol

>Code Geass
>good
Nah I'm taking the more melodramatic Japanese, suits the show better.
The dubs with the most effort put into them (if we're talking American ones only) were the 90s and really early 2000s ones, like Cowboy Bebop and a good chunk of Streamline stuff.
In the end, who cares? It seems to me that the dub defenders are more salty than sub-only people as of late. If you like dubs - good for you. Not everybody has to care about them.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Jun 26, 2022 3:19 PM

Mar 2021
I'm sorry, I don't watch Japanese media to hear English
Jun 26, 2022 3:22 PM

May 2018
"a minority opinion"

A minority opinion is still a valid opinion if it aligns with your personal views.
Changing your opinion under the pressure of the majority about things which should be a matter of personal preference is an invalid way to form an opinion.

"most shows dubs are good these days"

How about only caring about the original dub regardless of the quality of the other dubs?'''

"with some even improving the viewer experience"

How about caring only for the original version not its supposedly improved (Dumbed down? Rewritten beyond recognition?) version.

"maybe they just genuinely hate anime"

Truth to be told some anime are pretty hateable.

alshuJun 26, 2022 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
Deathko said:
When will MAL users realize, japanese audio are dubs too?

(^%

That.

Anyways, it's just hit or miss for me. Or I'll watch a dub if the show has characters that aren't Japanese, it adds some realism to it.

Oct 2014
CickNipolla said:
zombie_pegasus said:

how ironic to hate the word elitist but not the word casual, its like you were born for the purpose of being ironic
The word "elitist" means someone who believes they are "of the elite", ie. delusional about their own opinions being gospel, and you see this way more of people who believe in the majority opinion than people who like stereotypically high class anime. It's "elitists" who would spout an opinion like "dubs are objectively superior to subs just because more people watch them" or saying some nonsense they made up to back their opinion.

With sub vs dub, I believe the majority don't really care which one they're watching since most people aren't that invested in anime as a whole. They're not interested in the backend, or trying to understand the culture behind it, they're just passively consuming it as another type of entertainment, and so it makes sense that dubs would be more popular than subs with shows that have dubs available. There's a lot of devote fans of subs because the original voice actors do a better job and it's a more pure form of the medium, but most people simply don't care. They wouldn't keep making dubs if most people hated them. Dubs are more accessible to the common people because they transform anime into something that feels more like something familiar instead of having to deal with the extra complication of following along with subtitles.
Jun 26, 2022 3:25 PM

Jul 2019
Honestly. Thinking about it. Idk.

I was watching anime in dub a lot with zero complaints. Only reason why I am not watching dub now is bc it is the inferior choice 99% of the time, but it is not like dub is bad. If dub was so bad, then what would be the point of making them lol? These people are quick convenience material, they need to make profits. Apparently, dubs are still very important.
Jun 26, 2022 3:26 PM

Sep 2010
Watching something in Japanese with subtitles is even less original than watching something with dubs. The translation is the same whether it's sub or dub but with subs you pay less attention to what is happening because your eyes are fixed on the bottom of the screen processing text instead of actually watching the animation. If you are not fluent in Japanese and watch without subtitles you have absolutely no right to say subs are better than dubs.
Jun 26, 2022 3:33 PM
Jun 2021
ateks said:
Watching something in Japanese with subtitles is even less original than watching something with dubs. The translation is the same whether it's sub or dub but with subs you pay less attention to what is happening because your eyes are fixed on the bottom of the screen processing text instead of actually watching the animation. If you are not fluent in Japanese and watch without subtitles you have absolutely no right to say subs are better than dubs.

That really depends on your viewing habits. For example I come from a country that subtitles everything (movies and TV shows) and so everyone that I know of prefers subs because we got adapted to watching with eyes wide open from years of watching telly.
And sadly no, dubs often are not 1:1 adaptations. Remember the controversy surrounding Trump jokes that had no place in a dub of some fanservice anime a few years back? I do.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Jun 26, 2022 3:35 PM

May 2020
Skirroz98_NL said:
Anime is meant to watch subbed. Dubs are very weird…

This makes zero sense, nothing would change in society if we only did things how they were original meant to be done. This is like saying anime is meant to be hand drawn and all computer done/CGI anime is not real anime
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

22 by Piromysl »»
4 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 12 hours ago

47 by Piromysl »»
12 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

44 by Azuchi »»
15 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

177 by Adnash »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

37 by Ex-Aid »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.