Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2022 1:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, the results of this arc is deinitely going to have consequences. Boruto knows and hell, even Kawaki knows.

Out of all the characters in this show, it appears Naruto himself realizes how complex this situation got too. Yikes. This arc has really been a rollercoaster ride of emotions.
Stark700Jun 26, 2022 2:02 AM
Jun 26, 2022 4:07 AM

Mar 2020
Glad that Ikada-kun got to work again with Kajiki-san.

I cried tears with Naruto-kun reminiscing about long ago too.

So this is the last episode with FLOW and THIS IS JAPAN. Next episode new OP & ED, KANA-BOON and Lenny code fiction!!!! I'm excited!!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 26, 2022 4:22 AM

Jan 2020
Back in Konoha. 🎉🎉🎉
For me this arc was mixed, there were part I like and parts I didn't. And it felt too long and rushed at the same time.
Next time silly antics with new team 10, I'm looking forward some lighthearted episode or two.
And new OP and ED.
Jun 26, 2022 5:05 AM
May 2014
finally this arc is done, but it seems the fillers are flowing in
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2022 5:24 AM

Jun 2021
The main story (Code Arc) supposed to be airing at the beginning of 2023. So another 5/6 months of fillers/canons/exclusives I guess.
The OP kinda nice tho.
Jun 26, 2022 8:31 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows team 7 reporting what happened in the water country and Kawaki gets mad because Boruto almost died trying to stop the war
Jun 26, 2022 10:03 AM

Apr 2018
Aftermath is much better than the whole arc. It's finally over after adding non stop shit to it. Sadly, this is the last time we'll hear FLOW but another banger of an opening will probably hit us.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 26, 2022 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Glad that last episode's gamble solved things with this war. I thought that Kawaki killed the guy but I guess it's back to him being jerky. I enjoyed the father-son talk. Really sets up Boruto for what is to come in the future. When Naruto said that's what he's been thinking about all this time, made me have a flashback to the 4th Great Ninja War.

On another note what the heck was up with that fight. And that running animation XD.

Welp with this arc done, characters have been developed, Ikada is back to making ships, and we are finally out of the Mist Village.
Jun 26, 2022 1:14 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Silent_Shadow05 said:
The main story (Code Arc) supposed to be airing at the beginning of 2023. So another 5/6 months of fillers/canons/exclusives I guess.
The OP kinda nice tho.
Really? Ughhhhhh

Well at least this arc wrapped things up.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 26, 2022 3:10 PM
Jan 2022
More filler trash, not watching.
Jun 26, 2022 4:19 PM

Oct 2015
So Kawaki didn't kill Araumi, I'm guessing they're still preserving his innocence as a major character. The show is giving us a premonition of a major fight between Kawaki and Boruto before the finale.

The pardon by Chojuro to Ikada made me happy. He was just a kid caught up in a scuffle he never wanted to be part of. He basically was dragged by his father and his ambition. Only wanted to build ships.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 26, 2022 8:34 PM
Feb 2021
Can we talk about how terrible the animation was at the end of the episode? It made me really sad to see the lack of time or effort they put in. This has always been my favorite anime series (Naruto) but the animation has fallen off. Either take the time to show you care about the scene or don’t animate the scene at all.
Jun 26, 2022 8:51 PM
Jan 2017
i think i saw senju simbol there, so where they going right now,
beside tsunade the other member never show again,,
i more interest to them than this fucking stupid filler,,
hate borutard very much, but if i see naruto its feel better,,
im glad this filler was ended,,
the preview episode show another not important slice of life episode,,
look like the canon material still not enough to get adaptation
1 chapter per month u must be kidding me,,
Jun 27, 2022 9:06 AM
Jan 2017
The end of this arc was good, but that animation at the end was awful.. They could have made that scene more epic how they show their feelings with their fists, but now it was a 5 fps low budget sh*tshow.
Jun 27, 2022 1:26 PM

Dec 2020
Budget really died fast towards the end.

Jun 28, 2022 1:53 PM
Jan 2021
Minute 19:20 gave me ms paint vibes
Jun 29, 2022 1:48 AM
Oct 2019
Why can't Kawaki be the MC? It will be much more interesting...

Oh my god the budget in this episode, Jesus Christ...
That Fight Scene was horrible.
Also the camera angle shot was weird.
Whoever direct this episode must hate working for Boruto because the paycheck is low. Lmao

Look at the preview, as expected more Filler Shit.
Jul 2, 2022 3:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I can see a lot of people are happy this arc ended, the only thing I'll miss is Ikada's design, to be honest.
Jul 2, 2022 6:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Underling Funamushi dude suddenly got a family after a war! Not to mention Hiramekarei return to its past owner. Nice result, ay?

Yeah the Boruto-Kawaki fight part was ridiculously bad and for me its just wasting time and animation budgets to the point that its actually become a funny shit when suddenly Mitsuki and Naruto shows up out of thin air xd.

On a good side, the long run of a boring 'anime canon' is over with such a simplistic resolution. Only to realize, more boring 'anime canon' 'll come on summer-fall.

Need to consider on-hold-ing this until the better part. Only to realize, it'll only suffer me to do that.

Ed' This is Japan, is once again actually a slap for me, from the people who's behind this project. Cause whatever bearish shit, hit this, they'll never give a one fuck about a plankton sounding like me. So....

Tbc!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 2, 2022 9:24 PM

Nov 2012
I had to laugh at Sarada's reactions during the fight, especially when Mitski and Naruto both appeared commenting like they'd been there the whole time. Also laughed at all 3 wathing like the fight was a tennis match then following to another location.
Jul 3, 2022 2:54 PM
Jan 2021
Team 7 meet with Naruto and Shikamaru to go over what happened on their mission. It seems that things are settling down in the Land of Water and Araumi has been imprisoned again. But most importantly, Boruto wants to know what happened to Ikada. This sparks an argument between Boruto and Kawaki. They discuss the possibility of ending war and hatred and Kawaki, like Chojuro did before, calls Boruto naïve for his ideas. Before Kawaki finishes what he has to say though, he leaves, which is unusual for him.

Naruto and Boruto then go onto the roof to talk about the cycle of hatred. Naruto tells Boruto that he feels the same way and wants to end it all, but like Boruto, he doesn't have the answer. He tells Boruto to hold onto that feeling.

For a moment now the show focuses on Ikada. Chojuro thanks Ikada for avoiding the worst possibility for this war, but makes it clear that he can't just walk out scott free. So instead, Kajiki will be watching over him and they'll continue to make boats again.

Boruto goes over to talk things out with Kawaki, as Naruto told him to do, and it turns into a brawl. However the two were able to let out their feelings through their fists, just as Naruto and Sasuke did in their past, and the two have learned to understand one another on a deeper level.

I am excited to see the development of the series.
Jul 5, 2022 9:45 AM

Jan 2013
LXYXN said:
Budget really died fast towards the end.

Lmao I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that, the animation and artstyle of Boruto and Kawaki and then the 3 of them running was so bad lol.
Aug 28, 2022 11:00 AM
Oct 2020
low budget
no good father-son speak about boruto's jumping in DEADLY water
Sep 8, 2022 8:23 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
GDI I was like, aww the verdict for Ikada and his reaction was kinda sweet. ;__; I was like, "Okay okay, I guess this is worth some things", but aggh the end where they just kinda have Sarada, Mitsuki, and Naruto standing around just kinda spectating while looking stupid killed the mood so hard. They like stayed on them too (and the sky) just so they wouldn't have to animate shit. Help my spirit. Good lort.
Happy for what seems to be a lighthearted filler next episode though!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 7, 2022 2:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
with this episode close the arc!!!! kekeke
Nov 7, 2022 10:03 AM
Jan 2022
I don't hate the awful animation in this episode because I think it's funny, the worst animation I've ever see, but only in this episode. Like I've seen amateur make better animation
Nov 25, 2022 11:14 AM
Aug 2022
Pretty decent episode.
Jan 26, 5:10 PM

Jan 2016
That was a long arc!!
Harpoon Guy's buddy got him killed, though I don't think it was intentional to have him die. Now he's going to be super sad about his death, and in prison.

Naruto understandably informed Boruto that he's just like him, but not to sacrifice himself like that or Naruto will have to deal with Hinata's sadness.

Kawaki & Boruto work out their differences in combat just like Sasugay x Naruto

Fish boy didn't really do anything wrong, not a single person died while he was in charge, so he gets supervision continuing to follow his dream with boss guy.
Mizukage will not advance without approval from those potentially affected now.

Feudal Lord and Hidden Mist continue to be at ends against eachother with Mist going to do their own thing.

I give an overall rating of 5/10 to this arc. Some parts were 3/10 for me and some few managed to be 8/10 for me. Was a decent arc other than my plethora of problems, but that's par for the course with this/these animes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.