Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 24, 2022 6:54 AM

Feb 2019
I mean, all the other characters are following an aesthetic pattern with something like manga pics, then we have Josuke with an anime-like image and ugly white background shit. This is very disharmonious
Jun 24, 2022 7:10 AM
Dec 2021
Damn
Who cares tho
Jun 24, 2022 7:16 AM

Jun 2021
learning this information has ruined my love for anime completely
Jun 24, 2022 7:20 AM

Feb 2019
WaifuPop said:
Damn
Who cares tho
I care actually. I plan to add Josuke to my fav characters when I finish DiU
Jun 24, 2022 7:22 AM
Dec 2021
Darkuron said:
WaifuPop said:
Damn
Who cares tho

K, do it, no one's gonna stop you
Jun 24, 2022 7:31 AM

Aug 2021
what's wrong with it?
Jun 24, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2019
WaifuPop said:
Darkuron said:

well... I think u didn't understand the point
Jun 24, 2022 7:34 AM

Feb 2019
Mcdoclin said:
what's wrong with it?
I already said it:

Darkuron said:
I mean, all the other characters are following an aesthetic pattern with something like manga pics, then we have Josuke with an anime-like image and ugly white background shit. This is very disharmonious
Jun 24, 2022 7:34 AM
Dec 2021
Darkuron said:
WaifuPop said:

I did, and honestly who cares about a character's image on an anime rating site? Is the character good? Yes? Fine, that's all that matters.
Jun 24, 2022 7:42 AM

Feb 2019
WaifuPop said:
Darkuron said:

I did, and honestly who cares about a character's image on an anime rating site? Is the character good? Yes? Fine, that's all that matters.
But why the hell is it like that if it could follow the aesthetic line that almost all the other JoJo's characters follow? It is soo visually annoying
Jun 24, 2022 7:47 AM
Apr 2020
it really aint that big of a deal, its the same with part 5 and 6 characters as well, it looks fine, it represents the character so thats all that matters
Jun 24, 2022 7:59 AM

May 2021
Damn,this is actually bad
Jun 24, 2022 8:57 AM
Jan 2022
Darkuron said:

I agree with you. Manga aesthetics look better than anime aesthetics most of the times.
Jun 24, 2022 9:30 AM

Feb 2019
Swindler04 said:
it really aint that big of a deal, its the same with part 5 and 6 characters as well, it looks fine, it represents the character so thats all that matters
It doesn't look fine, as I said, it clashes with the aesthetics of the other characters. I don't think it's that difficult to change a character's pic so that he can look better visually.
Jun 24, 2022 12:16 PM

Nov 2020
damn they really should change it that was bad. Literally most of the characters has this cool art including the side characters then the protagonist himself has a lame picture with a white background lmao. you made my day lmao. if you wanna favorite him I suggest using the Jojolion version of him. its the same person but different appearance but atleast it has better art.
Jun 24, 2022 3:03 PM
Mar 2021
this is the weirdest nit pick... Reading through the replies, it sounds like you got a bad case of OCD
Jun 24, 2022 7:36 PM

Feb 2019
samthestan said:
this is the weirdest nit pick... Reading through the replies, it sounds like you got a bad case of OCD
Wow, wow, a guy with Nezuko's profile pic accusing me of nitpicking? Ok, that's epic!!
Not to be pretentious about you, but apparently you're the kind of person who's satisfied with anyshit. What's the problem with noticing an error and requesting it to be fixed? Go choose the best waifu of season thing and stop being obtrusive.
Jun 24, 2022 8:55 PM
Mar 2021
Darkuron said:
samthestan said:
Wow, wow, a guy with Nezuko's profile pic accusing me of nitpicking? Ok, that's epic!!
Not to be pretentious about you, but apparently you're the kind of person who's satisfied with anyshit. What's the problem with noticing an error and requesting it to be fixed? Go choose the best waifu of season thing and stop being obtrusive.
It's not a problem though... Read through the replies and realize you're in a miniscule minority that thinks this way. Also since you're judging me for my profile pic; Why am I not surprised, that the dickhead MAL user with a Griffith pfp is being a making a useless forum post, bashing everyone about something so insignificant. The world is uneven and senseless, shocker!
Jun 25, 2022 12:32 AM
Nov 2021
this argument is hilarious.
Jun 25, 2022 12:45 AM

Dec 2019
Have you tried submitting a new picture?
Jun 25, 2022 4:07 AM
Nov 2020
Darkuron said:
WaifuPop said:

I think we all do tho but who gives a shit it ain’t that deep bro
Jun 25, 2022 4:24 AM

Feb 2019
samthestan said:
Darkuron said:
It's not a problem though... Read through the replies and realize you're in a miniscule minority that thinks this way. Also since you're judging me for my profile pic; Why am I not surprised, that the dickhead MAL user with a Griffith pfp is being a making a useless forum post, bashing everyone about something so insignificant. The world is uneven and senseless, shocker!
But why the fuck are you guys trying to stop this?? Is it just because it's minimalist? It won't hurt anyone, I'm just asking for a nicer look for a character I like, think about it this way, why don't you guys just support it since i've presented my plausible arguments for this case? And at least Griffith does something in his plot, other than Nezuko, the walking convenience.
Jun 25, 2022 4:25 AM

Feb 2019
Shozaro said:
I believe that submiting an image will only add another one in the character's "Pictures" tab, and not change it's profile pic itself.
Jun 25, 2022 4:33 AM

Aug 2018
HAHA wtf is that pic
Jun 25, 2022 4:36 AM

Feb 2019
thatFisherr said:
Darkuron said:

I think we all do tho but who gives a shit it ain’t that deep bro

:
Darkuron said:
But why the fuck are you guys trying to stop this?? Is it just because it's minimalist? It won't hurt anyone, I'm just asking for a nicer look for a character I like, think about it this way, why don't you guys just support it since i've presented my plausible arguments for this case?

Yea, it's not that deep. So why not? I remember some time ago, some guy started a discussion similar to this one, only about the pfp from the movie The End of Evangelion, he thought that the pic didn't represent the movie well, and everyone supported him! The pic he requested for the movie remains to this day. Why does it have to be different here?
ayaDarkJun 25, 2022 4:40 AM
Jun 25, 2022 4:39 AM

May 2021
Become a MOD and then change it. It doesn't really matter though, just create a collage of your favourite characters and post it on your pfp page with the manga Josuke. Its not an ACTUAL problem.

Jun 25, 2022 5:06 AM

Dec 2019
Darkuron said:
Shozaro said:
I believe that submiting an image will only add another one in the character's "Pictures" tab, and not change it's profile pic itself.

If a picture is deemed superior to the currently displayed one, it may be chosen to replace it.
I agree with you that the current Josuke picture is kind of flat to look at.
And it looks out of place among other Part 4 character that mostly has their manga picture.
(but not as bad as Part 5, man the character pictures are just so mixed-mashed i'm not gonna get into it.)

You can also try to propose a picture change here. (provide a replacement pic, or request one of the existing pic to replace it.)
Though i don't know if it'll be accepted, since i barely ever saw any character's anime pic reverting to a manga pic.

Still, best of luck for your goal.

Jun 25, 2022 5:12 AM
Oct 2018
I have to say I agree with you, it won’t look as nice when you add him to your favourites. This same issue affects other characters I like, out of all the amazing pictures of them online someone just has to pick one of the worst ones
Jun 25, 2022 5:53 AM
Mar 2021
Darkuron said:
samthestan said:
But why the fuck are you guys trying to stop this?? Is it just because it's minimalist? It won't hurt anyone, I'm just asking for a nicer look for a character I like, think about it this way, why don't you guys just support it since i've presented my plausible arguments for this case? And at least Griffith does something in his plot, other than Nezuko, the walking convenience.

Again, you're in the small minority, it's not a problem. Go get your OCD diagnosis and move on with your life. Also Nezuko, is the reason why Tanjiro became a demon Slayer, so she is important to the plot.
Jun 25, 2022 6:59 AM

Feb 2019
Shozaro said:
Darkuron said:

If a picture is deemed superior to the currently displayed one, it may be chosen to replace it.
I agree with you that the current Josuke picture is kind of flat to look at.
And it looks out of place among other Part 4 character that mostly has their manga picture.
(but not as bad as Part 5, man the character pictures are just so mixed-mashed i'm not gonna get into it.)

You can also try to propose a picture change here. (provide a replacement pic, or request one of the existing pic to replace it.)
Though i don't know if it'll be accepted, since i barely ever saw any character's anime pic reverting to a manga pic.

Still, best of luck for your goal.

Wow thanks, bro. You're the only one who added something to this thread, I didn't know there was a thread just to submit changes to the character database. I'm gonna do what you suggested.

In my opinion, there are enough reasons to change Josuke's pfp, so I don't think it's going to be a problem that it's a transition from Anime to Manga, but it's a good observation! :)
Jun 25, 2022 7:25 AM

Feb 2019
samthestan said:
Darkuron said:

Again, you're in the small minority, it's not a problem. Go get your OCD diagnosis and move on with your life. Also Nezuko, is the reason why Tanjiro became a demon Slayer, so she is important to the plot.

LOL, you think I'm wrong just because I'm part of a minority?? I don't need to explain on how many levels this is wrong, do I? Well, she's just a plot device that gives the script a kick start, nothing more than that.

I won't answer u from now on, it's already clear that it's no use trying to prove something. Also, arguing with u won't add anything, and after all, don't even need to, since someone already did it. Go well :)
Jun 25, 2022 9:34 AM
Mar 2021
Darkuron said:
samthestan said:

LOL, you think I'm wrong just because I'm part of a minority?? I don't need to explain on how many levels this is wrong, do I? Well, she's just a plot device that gives the script a kick start, nothing more than that.

I won't answer u from now on, it's already clear that it's no use trying to prove something. Also, arguing with u won't add anything, and after all, don't even need to, since someone already did it. Go well :)

Good for you for coming to that conclusion. You attacked me first btw... Next time don't start something you can't finish. And go get that diagnosis!!
Jun 25, 2022 10:26 AM
May 2021
this...is rather sad
Jun 25, 2022 10:28 AM
Jan 2018
I like the way it looks ngl
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Jul 26, 2022 9:41 PM
Sep 2007
It actually makes less sense that other characters have manga pictures and it's a page for anime. They should all be changed to be in line with Josuke's.
Aug 5, 2022 9:43 AM
Jan 2018
hes doing the wakanda forever before it even came a thing

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

371 by Fenrir_01 »»
Mar 21, 6:46 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.