Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Even after all that drama, Hiyori was able to forgive. That's the type of kind person she is tbh.

And of course, we got one final performance for the anime because that's what everyone needed. Chizuru even attended that performance since she's a big fan. A bit of a predictable finale but one that worked out imo.

Fun show overall.
Jun 23, 2022 6:59 AM

Jul 2017
While Hiyori's issue with Chizuru has been dealt with, one could think of the many things she would be focusing on now, like her track and field. But truthfully, Chizuru still feels guilty that she has caused Hiyori's downfall, as much as she was once a hardcore fan of theirs whom they have helped her out of her own distress enough to fall into the jealous drama against her very own friend.

On LIP×LIP's side, they're preparing for Countdown Live, and giving tickets to close friends and kin felt like an exercise in frustration since they aren't that close or simply obliged the offer. For Hiyori, it's just a matter of tracking Chizuru down and giving her back what's hers (including the ticket to the Live Countdown concert which is hard to obtain), it's through manager Uchida that Hiyori gets a complementary staff pass just to help LIP×LIP out once again, and finally persuading "Chu-tan" Chizuru to go to the concert against all odds. Damn, Hiyori is a strong-willed girl who's unafraid to be truthful and mindful, and someone whom forgives easily. As a Heroine, the manager-in-trainin' Hiyoko truly Runs the Show.

The Best Artist Countdown Live concert with LIP×LIP and hosts FullThrottle4, they've certainly come a long way, and Hiyori for working towards being a full-fledged idol group manager. Of course, Aizo and Yujiro's implied Juliettas can their fans, but the true one in secret is Hiyori (though in the HoneyWorks space, it's somebody else).

As a HoneyWorks anime, yeap, it's just as good as it comes.
KANLen09Jun 23, 2022 8:27 AM
Jun 23, 2022 7:00 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverJun 23, 2022 7:07 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 23, 2022 7:00 AM

Apr 2016
Well and here we are at the end ... with EVERYONE attending the concert.

While this was nothing special of a show, still entartainting enough to stick with it to the end, serves as a nice addition to the ever popular (and ever growing) Honeyworks collection. Still the animation quality was very hit and miss during the entire thing, i guess this was not a big production value project. The songs were nice tho. The ED was the one.

Also, Akechi-sensei focused storyline when honeyworks ? Eh ? That man needs to find his happiness.

Jun 23, 2022 7:05 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty nice finale, this!

Lip x Lip's performance were pretty good and they seem to have matured quite a bit since the introduction of Hiyori. It was nice to see Hiyori become the manager in the end there, the former one did a great job during her tenure too. FT4 hype is of another level though, that was quite something!

Chizuru-chan's side of story honestly felt okay-ish and the fact that it dragged on to this episode for a bit was kind of bothersome. But I'm glad it ended up being rather short. Looks like she managed to open up to the other two eventually, that was nice! Hiyori took a risk by spilling the secret of being on the staff side but thankfully, it didn't end up causing another buzz. Some sort of consequence would've tied the knot better imo but whatevs, this is not that kind of show to begin with.

I like the extra attention shown when Aizo and Someya where giving the live tickets to their close ones. Especially Aizo and his elder brother.

Overall, this felt like a HoneyWorks passion project in many ways. Some of the other characters from the movies made a small cameo too which was fantastic to see! I've been keeping up with the HoneyWorks MVs for a while so I'm pretty satisfied with what we got here. Going to settle with a 7/10 here. Time to download all the tracks now, lol.

Small element of cringe here and there but that's a given in the genre. Next, I want an anime on Akechi-sensei! Please!

Listening to the podcast featuring some of the creators now: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1PlJQaNdpRNJE
_MushiRock11_Jun 23, 2022 7:10 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 23, 2022 7:45 AM
Jan 2020
No one fucking common sense here, and I guess it pay-offs watching everything honeyworks related after this with the cameos here in the last episode.
Jun 23, 2022 7:54 AM

Jul 2011
So the contract was updated, to let Hiyori say the information that would had ended the scandal trouble much earlier?

Seeing the cameos in the crowd made me think "Everyone is into idols".

Hiyori had a very backstage work, seeing that Chizuru was always there in the events.
Jun 23, 2022 8:33 AM

Feb 2019
Great ending to a wonderful series. Honeyworks have done it again.

Hiyori way better than me because if you would’ve done what Chizuru did to her to me, that would be the end of it. But at least everyone got to have a happy ending. Really proud of Hiyori becoming the official manager now.

I also like how everything stayed platonic. Obviously honeywork stuff usually is confessions and romance so it’s refreshing to have a strong male-female platonic relationship in these.

There were a few weaker episodes, but overall I really enjoyed it and will def miss Heroine on Thursdays.
Jun 23, 2022 8:39 AM
Oct 2020
BlichoBoy said:
So the contract was updated, to let Hiyori say the information that would had ended the scandal trouble much earlier?

I don't think so. I think she just chose to violate the contract to get her to go to the concert.
Jun 23, 2022 8:43 AM

May 2020
Common Honeyworks W. Loved seeing the old characters in this final episode and was an overall great idol anime with a satisfying ending. First male idol show and it was great!
Jun 23, 2022 8:56 AM

Oct 2014
I'm not liking the trend in anime were extreme behavior get excused with a single apology. I still think Komi-san can't communicate had the worst one yet but this one is kinda there with the victim literally victim blaming themselves. I hope this doesn't send a weird message to fans of idols to think this is okay.

This show was lighthearted and fun. I enjoyed it with the exception of the ending. Above average series.
Jun 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Jun 2021
Hiyori really is a great friend! I’m glad she made up with Chizuru and that they were able to put all that behind them. What Chizuru did was super shitty but I guess deep down she isn’t bad. Just got caught up being a super fan, it kind of messed with her emotions I guess. I’m happy Hiyori told her the truth about her job. I think that really helped. Kind of wished she said something way sooner so none of this would have happened, but I guess secrecy is part of the job.

I’m glad the show ended with the boys being friends with Hiyori and having this mutual respect. I personally wouldn’t have mind if the relationship went romantic, but I think keeping it platonic worked much better. They all really grew together and because of their relationship, the guys are much better performers and Hiyori’s become a lot more capable. It’s good she’s back at being their manager again. That last concert was so cute! She was workin it in that panda costume lol. So adorable and so very Hiyori!

All in all, a very cute series and the music has honestly been pretty good. I’m gonna have to add a lot of tracks to my playlist when this season wraps. There’s been quite a few shows with pretty good music this season.
Jun 23, 2022 9:40 AM

Jan 2012
And so Hiyori and Chizuru make up and attend a LIPxLIP concert thingy of sorts, and Hiyori officially becomes the manager again as we end the series.

My final thoughts for this turned out to run longer than I expected so I decided to spoiler tag them in the interest of not cluttering up the page. But long story short 7/10, not bad.
Jun 23, 2022 10:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Kotoro's still trying to close the distance with Hina huh. Nothing's too late in life is something that Chi chan needs to understand. Still what led to her becoming such a big fan of LipsxLips though was a nice indication of the kind of power that idols have on people. Hiyori really has some talent for turning up in the most secure places possible though. While quite the stressful trip for both its nice that in the end both Hiyori and Chizuru were able to make it to the venue. LipsxLips performance though was damm impressive. In the end im really glad that Hiyori and Chizuru were able to mend their bond and once again have lunch together with Juri. Being a full manager may be tough but Hiyori's bond with them both will ensure that things will be mostly calm. Damm Hiyori the panda really stole the show in that last performance. Loved the new ending theme as well. Overall an excellent end to such a fun series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2022 10:42 AM
May 2019
THIS ONE WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE
I had so many good times specially the songs
The anime was really good 👍 10/10
Jun 23, 2022 11:14 AM
Sep 2015
I always baffled at the fact that FT4 has 5 members instead of 4 just like its name.

I hate how LipxLip is doing fine without Hiyori, but Hiyori is not fine without LipxLip. This is not a gender equality I'm looking for.

And there's no reason for LipxLip to re-recruit Hiyori except they're just trying to entertain themselves by using her. Hiyori deserve to work for a better group, like DearDream
Jun 23, 2022 11:46 AM

Jan 2015
Lol Yuujiro's brother saying how hard it is to get tickets and yet we see all Honeyworks characters managed to get them lol. I guess as honeyworks characters they have their connections haha.

I didn't understnad what Full Throtle guys meant when they said that Lip Lip changed as they now seem to perform for their fans and you can tell by their fans smiles... As if that didn't happen before lol.

Lol at Aizou Yuujirou saying that Hiyori proved her worth by bringing one fan over lol.

Mona meeting HIyori again in the hallway was the best thing ever.

And seeing Hiyori get into a Honeyworks mascot was so adorable as well.

Seeing my favorite Honeyworks ED with new visuals was also the best.

Overall, enjoyed this anime a whole lot, definitely my favorite 10/10. Loved all the characters with Hina, Hiyori, LipLip being my favorites. It had a lot of great songs, was very fun and felt very Honeyworks-like... Also really loved the final episode and the ending in particular. It was amazing seeing what all characters are gonna be up to. Felt like a proper conclusion.
Jun 23, 2022 12:07 PM

Oct 2015
I loved the panda dance!
Let there be light...
Jun 23, 2022 12:23 PM

Mar 2018
Heroine Training Plan as the ED, nice.

I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't have forgiven Chizuru that easily or quickly, but I guess that's the power of being a happy-go-lucky girl. I had fun with this show and it's nice hearing the best of honeyworks' songs in this anime.
Jun 23, 2022 1:15 PM

May 2021
I liked Hiyori initially but my interest in her diminished as the season went on and I find it near impossible to like the idols in the first place. At least the panda dance at the end was somewhat hilarious.

Jun 23, 2022 1:33 PM

Aug 2021
It was good, Honeyworks always has these works and they form their stories through their songs and other media and this was no different, it was nice until the end.
Jun 23, 2022 1:47 PM
May 2022
phantomfandom said:
I always baffled at the fact that FT4 has 5 members instead of 4 just like its name.

I hate how LipxLip is doing fine without Hiyori, but Hiyori is not fine without LipxLip. This is not a gender equality I'm looking for.

And there's no reason for LipxLip to re-recruit Hiyori except they're just trying to entertain themselves by using her. Hiyori deserve to work for a better group, like DearDream

Hiyori isn't into idol. She is into supporting her friends. It would make no sense for her to become a manager elsewhere. And she was doing just as good as them alone.
Jun 23, 2022 1:49 PM
Feb 2020
this episode felt very rushed and unsatisfactory. the drama involving chizuru was finished in 10 minutes, in a rather shallow way. hiyori was a great character, so i don't understand why they had to do her dirty like that; yes she's a good friend, and it's very nice to see how much she thinks about others' feelings, but this isn't how the situation should have been dealt with. what chizuru did was very harmful, and just crying and regretting it (without even apologizing properly) doesn't equal character development. well, at least we ended the season on a happy note
Jun 23, 2022 3:51 PM
Apr 2020
Did you guys recognize those characters in the crowd? that was nice! Overall a very enjoyable anime will watch season 2 if it gets one .
Jun 23, 2022 4:08 PM

May 2015
aahhh i love honeyworks... i want more ;;;;;;
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jun 23, 2022 4:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I know some didn’t like it, but I love seeing Chizuru being forgiven and redeeming her standing with Hiyori, and giving how much she supported LIPxLIP and loved Aizou, I don’t think she could have ever truly given that up so I’m glad Hiyori gave her a really good push, it also keeps things lighthearted too lol. And the performance from Yuujirou and Aizou was awesome, great song too, loved seeing the crowd reactions as well.

This wasn’t a favorite of mine this season, but it was my first idol anime focusing on male idols and it was honestly pretty great, I’m not invested in HoneyWorks either but I did really enjoy this one.

Aizou and Yuujirou’s relationship improving thanks to Hiyori was fun to watch, and all the drama thrown in was interesting too, and I loved all the side characters as well, they all gave this show life. The OP was a jam and the main ED was as well, I also liked all the special EDs as well as the one in this episode, which was very fitting for the finale. I don’t know if this would ever get another season giving how the story seems finished, but I’d watch another one for sure or at least another show in this same universe.
Jun 23, 2022 5:07 PM

Mar 2020
Final episode. It's was a fun spring with Heroine Tarumono!

I hope their will be anime adaptation focusing on FT4 or Minami too.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jun 23, 2022 6:04 PM
Apr 2022
A jump in ratings from 7.23 to 7.36

Community has spoken.

Chizuru still the best girl
Jun 23, 2022 6:49 PM

Jan 2021
It was pretty fun, though I think it could've been better. I'd definitely watch a season 2 if it came out, though many series' focused around Honeyworks' music videos don't seem to ever get a second season, which is a shame.

And when can we finally get a Mona dedicated anime?! I'm sure she more than deserves it.

Jun 23, 2022 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
Loved the show!

Gotta appreciate the effort on the choreography without garbage CGI.

Happy end for everyone, some drama solved and some good moments, I can only pray for a second season.

My Candies:

Jun 23, 2022 10:49 PM
Jul 2020
yo the kiss on panda(hiyori) was cute af man i cant 😭😭😭
Jun 24, 2022 12:16 AM

Mar 2020
AYO THEY PLAYED HEROINE IKUSEI AS THE ED LESSGOOOO
Jun 24, 2022 6:43 AM

Oct 2016
A really good introduction to the HoneyWorks universe, I didn't even know such a universe existed lmao. I hope they make a second season of this though, especially now that Hiyori revealed her manager-in-training job to Chizu, hopefully Juri too. But I doubt we will get one, I hope at least if they make more animes about the other characters in the universe, we can see Hiyori and the others again there as side characters. Really fun show 8/10
Jun 24, 2022 11:16 AM
Sep 2008
i still dislike that she forgave so quickly but we need to remember they are like high school kids so they do weird stuff. if they were like in mid 20s and chizu did this sh**T than it would been less forgiving
i love the ending the most XDD they wanted to chuu her so much that they did it on stage , in a panda costume lmao...
i realy want season 2, but this time with a bit of a love story :D someya x hiyori <3
Jun 24, 2022 1:31 PM

Mar 2012
Tbh I don't like (like everyone else) the way they ended the whole scandal drama. The show should have been more harsh with the consequences for Chizu, is not like Japan has so little problems with this kind of behaviour as to downplay it in media.

Outside of that, a enjoyable show for someone that likes Honeyverse.

animefan8800 said:
And so Hiyori and Chizuru make up and attend a LIPxLIP concert thingy of sorts, and Hiyori officially becomes the manager again as we end the series.

My final thoughts for this turned out to run longer than I expected so I decided to spoiler tag them in the interest of not cluttering up the page. But long story short 7/10, not bad.

Mona supposedly was in Countdown (in the MV, clearly not in the series).

The romance with Nagisa will never come to fruition, producing Hiyori is something they originally made for her date with a guy she met at a bookstore, which they discover in the date is a member of one of their rival groups (which wasn't featured in the series), so I guess in a S2 that would be the main drama point.
Waifus only represent ideals
Jun 24, 2022 5:37 PM

Aug 2019
Hiyori is too kind for this world

That’s a wrap folks
Jun 25, 2022 1:47 AM

Dec 2015
narutosister said:
i still dislike that she forgave so quickly but we need to remember they are like high school kids so they do weird stuff. if they were like in mid 20s and chizu did this sh**T than it would been less forgiving

What would be better? To hate each other for the rest of their lives?
Yes, she did a bad thing, but she realized that she did a bad thing and began to hate herself for it. Why shouldn't she be forgiven?
Jun 25, 2022 4:56 AM

Mar 2016
I still hate Chizuru even if Hiyori forgave her....

Basically :
- She created a scandal that tainted the careers of her favorite idols
- Her friend was harassed even though she had done nothing wrong because of her
- She played the innocent despite Hiyori's distress to finally expose her unjustified hatred towards her with very harsh words
- As Hiyori was ready to talk and listen to her point of view despite all the hurt she caused to her, Chizuru punched this poor girl
- She then played the victim as if trying to reverse roles and again as Hiyori tried to talk to her she yelled at her and kicked her out.

How do you want me to even respect a character like this?
Hiyori is really kind to forgive this easily and I say that as a person with very little resentment, I am the type of person to forgive easily too but what Chizuru did was a real betray.

However, I really enjoyed the anime overall, I was really glad to hear Heroine Ikusei Keikaku as the ending theme ;w;

Sorry, my english may not be the best, I am french.

Jun 25, 2022 5:30 PM
Apr 2022
i hated this. The plot was trying to be like 3 different things at once and it didn't work. Like they could have focused on the girls track and have the idol thing be like a background thing that causes conflict in the form of a crazy fan that wasnt close to her. etc.

Anyways the main reason why i dont like this is the fact her close friend was the crazy fan that did shit to her "Best friend" to pull her down and get her hated on. And she gets no consequences and instead gets rewarded. I understand the hioyri nature is to forgive others but the way they did made it seem okay to be the crazy stalker fan. And the sad thing is i know that any social star that has a fan base has crazy stalker fans ho are so obsessed with them they cant stand having their idol have a personal life. Honestly they should have buckled down on why thats not okay and how to help each not go too far when you "stan" an idol or any social star. Fandoms Often times can and will self-regulate each other on not going too far if it is the "culture" in the fandom to do so. They could have done a really good job about why acting like that is not okay and what happens if you do. but nope they just glossed over it and rewarded a stalker for their behavior. Idols are humans too the only difference is that we as a society put entertainers on such a high pedestal that its alarming
Jun 26, 2022 6:58 AM

Oct 2017
It was so kind of Hiyori to forgive Chuutan for all that but if it was me I wouldn't go back being friends after that anymore :/
I still loved the final performance, the songs are always so good and I wish there was a second season to this!
I love the friendship between Hiyori and the 2 idols, the panda kiss was the best part of the last episode for me XD
"Okay so the first night is never usually that bad in any of the games so I'll play through-"

-Markiplier

Jul 1, 2022 4:10 AM
Mar 2021
sKyBlazer08 said:
A really good introduction to the HoneyWorks universe, I didn't even know such a universe existed lmao. I hope they make a second season of this though, especially now that Hiyori revealed her manager-in-training job to Chizu, hopefully Juri too. But I doubt we will get one, I hope at least if they make more animes about the other characters in the universe, we can see Hiyori and the others again there as side characters. Really fun show 8/10

Same, and now I should go through the others works.
Jul 1, 2022 8:38 AM
Apr 2022
We all still agree that Chizuru is the best girl!
Jul 2, 2022 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
I'm not into idols but Hiyori's bubbly personality made this quite the enjoyable watch. I also like how Hiyori and the LipxLip boys had a platonic relationship instead of a romance one.

Jul 4, 2022 5:47 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
LMAO she really clearer everything with Chizuru and became friends again like this girl is mentally sick and nothing else she doesn't deserve that happy ending but whatever, I'm happy that Hiyori became the manager again, lol that panda suit though xD
6/10 series for me even though it was a strong 7 before but these two recent episodes were too dumb to deserve this rating sadly
Jul 7, 2022 3:13 PM

Nov 2016
As expetced of Hiyori and totally the right thing to do.

Not a spectacular finale, but a solid one to one of my Spring 22 favorites. My only big gripe is that the drama was a bit too rushed or rather shoehorned in these last couple of episodes. Oh well, no dealbreaker. There was so much I enjoyed. Hiyori was a little sunshine, the music was catchy and it was simply entertaining overall. Sad that it's already over.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 7, 2022 5:16 PM

Nov 2012
They made Hiyori way too forgiving.

I almost never was singing animes and tend to hate anything sung by male seiyus, but I'm gonna miss the OP.
Jul 7, 2022 8:55 PM
Apr 2022
The fact Lay-Duce fully animated the all the singing performances, got to appreciate the effort put in.
Makes it so much easier to recommend.

Compared to Bang Dream, Love Live, and now that Kami Kuzu, I just cant get over the cringe of seeing blatantly 3D models....gosh. Cant recommend these at all.
Jul 18, 2022 2:01 AM
Jan 2021
I really enjoyed this show very much. Good characters voiced with lots of great seiyuus even in supporting. Simple story but it was really a fun ride.
8/10
Jul 19, 2022 10:30 PM

Feb 2021
So it was a happy ending! She got her job and friendship back.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 31, 2022 1:53 AM

Mar 2013
So it’s okay to be a crazy fan as long as the love is real. Are they really pushing that BS? I had a feeling Chizuru was Chu-tan but didn’t think she would try and ruin not only her friend but the idol group she loves? lives. I think the show would have been 1000% better if they didn’t have that storyline. It kinda ruined it for me especially since Hiyori felt sorry for her. Like, why girl? Ya did nothing wrong. It’s normal to be nice to your fellow classmates. Chizuru clearly has issues and acting like the victim. Not a good message at all. 😔
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

66 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

34 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2022

34 by utopica »»
May 13, 2023 4:55 AM

» is Heroines Run the Show kid appropriate?

Haikyuu_ForLife - Jan 23, 2023

5 by thehornedrat »»
Mar 2, 2023 11:01 PM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2022

35 by Efokanki »»
Jan 20, 2023 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.