Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2022 9:01 PM
Jun 2022
Seriously.., i googled best yandere characters.., the BOAT girl from school days came second to yuno gasai from mirai nikki ,i thought it was good anime..., upon watching , this is the most uncanny , disturbing crappy anime...............................i'm gonna rewatch it
Jun 22, 2022 9:16 PM
Aug 2021
Ani-MangaReader said:
Seriously.., i googled best yandere characters.., the BOAT girl from school days came second to yuno gasai from mirai nikki ,i thought it was good anime..., upon watching , this is the most uncanny , disturbing crappy anime...............................i'm gonna rewatch it

I need to go play the visual novels supposedly there’s happier endings
Jun 22, 2022 9:18 PM
Jun 2022
Kimochi_nae said:
Ani-MangaReader said:

I need to go play the visual novels supposedly there’s happier endings

Me too buddy downloading ps2 version on it apparently no PC version and no option to buy…, dude how this got anime adaptation
Jun 22, 2022 9:23 PM
Aug 2021
Yikes for real? Wow that’s a huge leap for someone to decide to make an anime
Jun 22, 2022 9:24 PM
Jun 2022
Kimochi_nae said:

My point is which crocked producer sponsored this head ache .., this anime adaptation is cursed
Jun 22, 2022 9:27 PM
Aug 2021
Ani-MangaReader said:
Kimochi_nae said:

My point is which crocked producer sponsored this head ache .., this anime adaptation is cursed
it honestly makes me want to see more lol I’m probably cursed too
Jun 22, 2022 9:28 PM
Jun 2022
Kimochi_nae said:
Ani-MangaReader said:

You haven’t watched it.., then my advice is it’s a anger inducing 11 episode and a good 12th episode
Jun 22, 2022 9:40 PM
May 2021
congratulations, u just finished peak fiction
Jun 22, 2022 9:42 PM
Jun 2022
Kimochi_nae said:
Ani-MangaReader said:

i watched mirai nikki buddy..., im new to MAL so i cant send you message
Jun 22, 2022 9:42 PM
Jun 2022
AntiVirgin said:

i just wanna jump from that peak and wanna die....
Jun 22, 2022 9:45 PM
May 2021
Ani-MangaReader said:
AntiVirgin said:

understandable, it's too peak to handle
Jun 22, 2022 9:47 PM

Jul 2015
Keep in mind, that if they decided NOT to adapt a route of VN that lewds to Bad End, absolutely nobody will know this show even exists.

Jun 22, 2022 9:47 PM
Jun 2022
AntiVirgin said:
Ani-MangaReader said:

You watched steins gate right… see how the visual novel of it and there is a reason to make a anime adaptation to it.., meanwhile what’s the reason there to make school days anime adaptation
Jun 22, 2022 9:55 PM
Nov 2019
i see the number of the chosen grows . . .

you brother hold many secrets but this, is one you will protect with your life if need be, save the world from the terror that is school days . . . by not mentioning it ever again so others may "experience" it for themselves

then you may laugh at them LOL
Jun 22, 2022 9:56 PM
May 2021
Ani-MangaReader said:
AntiVirgin said:

You watched steins gate right… see how the visual novel of it and there is a reason to make a anime adaptation to it.., meanwhile what’s the reason there to make school days anime adaptation

it's mainly to advertise the VN for school days I'm pretty sure, cuz the studio who handled school days knew everyone had to see peak 💯
Jun 22, 2022 9:56 PM
Mar 2022
this anime was disturbing, but at the end mc got what he deserved and i was happy, but i was sad for yandere girl.
Jun 22, 2022 9:57 PM
Jun 2022
I not even recommended it to my friends; I just downloaded and watching VN version for good ending. Heck even my enemies don’t wanna see it
Jun 22, 2022 9:58 PM
Jun 2022
GeorgeSK said:
this anime was disturbing, but at the end mc got what he deserved and i was happy, but i was sad for yandere girl.
she is a poor desperate girl katsura, also others took advantage of her from school bullies to itou’s friend
Ani-MangaReaderJun 22, 2022 10:23 PM
Jun 22, 2022 10:56 PM
Sep 2021
r/eyeblech if you want to bleach your eyes this will help
Jun 22, 2022 10:59 PM
Jun 2022
WiskleGEX said:
r/eyeblech if you want to bleach your eyes this will help
lol i will not fall for that trap... dude im immune to kekma r/eyeblech .... my only weakness is true pure romance like horimiya and lying cheating romance like this frickin school days
Jun 22, 2022 11:02 PM

Jan 2021
The ending was so satisfying that my eyes didn't have to be baptized.
Jun 22, 2022 11:36 PM

Nov 2020
School Days is a lot better than people give it credit for.

Jun 22, 2022 11:37 PM
Jun 2022
ZechTearz said:

the people who like it and the anime both are degenerates in earth
Jun 22, 2022 11:39 PM

Nov 2020
Ani-MangaReader said:
ZechTearz said:

anime may not be for you friendo
Jun 22, 2022 11:43 PM
Jun 2022
i
ZechTearz said:
Ani-MangaReader said:

ts not for everyone...,its only for the scum on earth ... who will leave a true love to be taken advantage by a close friend and taking advantage of all women like a satyromaniac..., emotionless man...., true love comes rarely katsura had and has even after bullied beaten and took advantage of , she never left itou .., meanwhile sekai has fear of loneliness and killed itou on fear of loneliness all other girls are just fueled his lust and theirs...,
Jun 22, 2022 11:53 PM

Nov 2020
Ani-MangaReader said:
i
ZechTearz said:

ts not for everyone...,its only for the scum on earth ... who will leave a true love to be taken advantage by a close friend and taking advantage of all women like a satyromaniac..., emotionless man...., true love comes rarely katsura had and has even after bullied beaten and took advantage of , she never left itou .., meanwhile sekai has fear of loneliness and killed itou on fear of loneliness all other girls are just fueled his lust and theirs...,

Can't argue with that. Looks like the anime did it's job flawlessly for you. It's a story designed to make you hate it, and hate it you did. You hate it so damn much. The anime is genius. School Days stays being one of the greatest anime of all time by virtue of everyone hating it so much.
Jun 22, 2022 11:53 PM

May 2021
Oh no, why did you watch this 😭
Jun 23, 2022 12:15 AM
May 2021
It isn't that bad, like Franx is way more Cringe
Jun 23, 2022 12:24 AM
Apr 2022
well in my opinion the genre should add "psychological" regarding through it's plot so that others who were curious and not open about it wouldn't watch it if they aren't ready for these anime's
Jun 23, 2022 12:26 AM
Jun 2022
js83 said:
well in my opinion the genre should add "psychological" regarding through it's plot so that others who were curious and not open about it wouldn't watch it if they aren't ready for these anime's
in my opinion this should be an pinnacle anime to define a genre “ how not to create a anime “.., it’s not only psychological, it also tells how degenerate our people can be when situations are like perfect like them.., not respecting others and stomping on emotion
Jun 23, 2022 1:13 AM
Apr 2022
Ani-MangaReader said:
js83 said:
in my opinion this should be an pinnacle anime to define a genre “ how not to create a anime “.., it’s not only psychological, it also tells how degenerate our people can be when situations are like perfect like them.., not respecting others and stomping on emotion

well it's a matter how the creator creates, it's well, maybe based on it's emotions and personal experiences in life. in my opinion and I'm no good criticizing, for me, you being affected by it, it's GOAT, I appreciate it based from your opinion, it's one of my favorites
Jun 23, 2022 3:23 AM
May 2021
You need to bath yourself in holy water to redeem yourself.
Jun 23, 2022 9:38 AM
Oct 2009
not that I like the anime but the guy deserves what happened to him. don't cheatttttt y'all 😂
Jun 23, 2022 9:39 AM
Jun 2022
nunnally-sama said:
not that I like the anime but the guy deserves what happened to him. don't cheatttttt y'all 😂
yes... i played the VN as a real good guy and got christmas ending and deleted the game...as redemption
Jun 23, 2022 10:13 AM
Sep 2019
So much drama surrounding this anime. It's honestly great in a bad way, and it's totally worth watching. It's not necessarily a favorite of mine, but I think it's one of the most compelling anime I've ever seen and it deserves more respect for putting such amazing characters on display.
Jun 23, 2022 10:15 AM
Jun 2022
Nyamaste said:
So much drama surrounding this anime. It's honestly great in a bad way, and it's totally worth watching. It's not necessarily a favourite of mine, but I think it's one of the most compelling anime I've ever seen and it deserves more respect for putting such amazing characters on display.
its a anime which teaches us, degenerates leads to death
Jun 23, 2022 10:29 PM
Apr 2021
Sorry dude but that will be there for the next months
Jun 25, 2022 8:02 PM
May 2021
ZechTearz said:
Ani-MangaReader said:
i

Can't argue with that. Looks like the anime did it's job flawlessly for you. It's a story designed to make you hate it, and hate it you did. You hate it so damn much. The anime is genius. School Days stays being one of the greatest anime of all time by virtue of everyone hating it so much.

finally someone who gets it, to me I feel like the ending is so shit that it's genius, like out of any route they chose in the og VN, they chose the worst one which is genius just the way they add the cherry on top on the things u hate about school days, it's meant to be hated, and it works so well, because of that ending and everything before the anime is still talked about and remembered, cuz if school days picked any other route that wasn't the one they chose, it would be forgotten about and no one would talk about it
Jun 26, 2022 12:26 PM

Aug 2020
I think SD had a really interesting development regarding harem deception. There are some visible problems in execution, but it was pretty different.

Jun 26, 2022 12:57 PM
Jun 2022
KitsuFreeze said:
I think SD had a really interesting development regarding harem deception. There are some visible problems in execution, but it was pretty different.
I think it’s a promo for their games tbh all 0verflow’s days game have similar plot point and sometimes have same character Names too
Jun 26, 2022 1:13 PM

Aug 2020
Ani-MangaReader said:
KitsuFreeze said:
I think it’s a promo for their games tbh all 0verflow’s days game have similar plot point and sometimes have same character Names too

Yes you are right, just like mechas tend to be a promo for robots, like Gridman. In School Days case, it is a window to 0verflow's disturbing world. The story becomes even darker when we find out about Makoto's father.

Jun 28, 2022 7:21 PM
Jun 2015
hahahah i actually enjoyed the ending from what i remember. i watched it long ago in school, but i liked the ending. sometimes i enjoy fucked up endings (both in gore and writing sense) for guilty pleasure.
Jul 20, 2022 4:12 PM
Dec 2017
watch bottle fairy if you need wholesome fluff to cheer you up.

Jul 31, 2022 11:53 PM

Aug 2017
I finished about a 10min ago, and i was expecting to be worst then everyone said t me, but in the end i think it was a good show (in his terms).
Jul 31, 2022 11:54 PM
Jun 2022
Sammstar said:
I finished about a 10min ago, and i was expecting to be worst then everyone said t me, but in the end i think it was a good show (in his terms).
play game dude.., it’s worse than that…
Aug 10, 2022 9:12 PM

Aug 2020
Same I watched it cause i wanted yandere story but instead i was SUFFERING and so mad about the mc till the last episode and it felt so good
Aug 10, 2022 9:13 PM
Jun 2022
xmenhera said:
Same I watched it cause i wanted yandere story but instead i was SUFFERING and so mad about the mc till the last episode and it felt so good

Yeah …, itou deserved to die ; but the whole middle anime put the viewers In a coma state

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1285 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 4:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

206 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:37 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

203 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:21 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeleteMe3409 - Aug 29, 2007

176 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 1:03 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Phrosh - Aug 22, 2007

123 by Atsunome »»
Apr 22, 12:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.