Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2010 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! I hope Kosuda will take away both their virginities before this whole thing ends. or else I'll give this a 1. xDD
Apr 23, 2010 1:03 PM

Apr 2009
WoofSadaharu said:
Great episode! I hope Kosuda will take away both their virginities before this whole thing ends. or else I'll give this a 1. xDD

No... That might result in MakotoV2, DO NOT WANT!
Apr 23, 2010 1:04 PM

Jan 2009
ReaperEXE said:
WoofSadaharu said:
No... That might result in MakotoV2, DO NOT WANT!
Oh, we might even get a nice boat this way, go for it Kosuda! : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 23, 2010 1:05 PM

Apr 2010
They kissed xD This is just funny anime. It is nice to to watch how things will turn out :)
Apr 23, 2010 1:26 PM

Oct 2007
The directing of this anime is amazing, I like how the plot is already moving.

Would be great if we had 24 episodes of this, but I can see it ending happily at 12 episodes.
Apr 23, 2010 1:27 PM

Jan 2010
Did I miss something or did Kosuda finally understood what Yamada wants? xD
Apr 23, 2010 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
Oh jesus. XDDD
Good lord, Chika.
Omg, development. DEVELOPMENT. A kiss. And very almost sex. Jesus fucking Christ.
Great episode though. Jesus, I actually love this show. What. XD
Apr 23, 2010 2:22 PM

Sep 2008
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:
1) Director of this show is also the director for NHK....

...What?! W-w-wa-wait a minute, how can one director go from directing a masterpiece like Welcome to the NHK to B Gata H Kei? H-how?!

Wait Welcome to NHK was a masterpiece? since when? did it better past mediocre last time I saw?
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 23, 2010 2:52 PM

Sep 2009
I loved this episode, good to see they finally got to kissing and...more...

Apr 23, 2010 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
wizkid2029 said:

Rofl! Oh yeah.....I wish girls were like that but I never met a virgin like that! Oh the joy of this pic.....ah a........back to farming...oh well.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 23, 2010 3:29 PM
Dec 2007
Ridiculously fun episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 23, 2010 3:44 PM

Oct 2009
1. After watching 4 episodes of this, there is still one question that keeps bothering me: Why in the Nine Hells would a girl want to be fucked by 100 guys ?
2. I am now very disappointed with Yamada's imouto for being a gold digger.
3. @Francis: ENOUGH WITH TEH GIFS ALREADY. We've all seen the episode, no need to slow down the MAL page loading with all the gifs.

Edit:
4. DAT ASS
5. Looking forward to the release of the OP & ED songs on the 28th !
SurferDudeApr 23, 2010 3:53 PM
Apr 23, 2010 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
SurferDude said:
3. @Francis: ENOUGH WITH TEH GIFS ALREADY. We've all seen the episode, no need to slow down the MAL page loading with all the gifs.
And I was almost starting to think that everyone except me liked francis' gif's.
At least someone's on my side 8D ...Wait, you gave 11eyes a 10!? O.o
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 23, 2010 3:48 PM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:

Yeah...mercy for those with slow poke connection!!! like me
LaevanteinApr 23, 2010 3:54 PM
Apr 23, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
SurferDude said:
And I was almost starting to think that everyone except me liked francis' gif's.

Yeah, I gave 11 eyes a 10 'cause I liked the ending. I also gave School Days a 10 'cause Makoto got what he deserved in the end. What the fuck does that have to do with anything ?
Apr 23, 2010 3:55 PM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
SurferDude said:

My connection is actually very fast, it's my computer that's slow.
Apr 23, 2010 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
SurferDude said:
Edit:
4. DAT ASS

Actually, I'm surprised they got away with that. Censoring sure is weird these days.

Oosran said:
SurferDude said:

Yeah, I gave 11 eyes a 10 'cause I liked the ending. I also gave School Days a 10 'cause Makoto got what he deserved in the end. What the fuck does that have to do with anything ?

The ending of 11eyes immediately forgives the mediocrity of everything else of that show?

Wait, this thread is supposed to be about Tsundere-Nanoha!
Apr 23, 2010 4:08 PM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:
Laevantein said:
SurferDude said:

My connection is actually very fast, it's my computer that's slow.
Good for you then, my connection usually got disconnect if it took so many bandwidth just to load one page full with GIF while i'm downloading the other anime, poor me..oh well let's get back to B Gata again shall we
Apr 23, 2010 4:09 PM

Oct 2009
garfield15 said:
The ending of 11eyes immediately forgives the mediocrity of everything else of that show?

I have a different rating system than you mere mortals, so I can choose to forgive a show's flaws if I like the ending. Deal with it.
Apr 23, 2010 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
I didn't think I would like this show, but I find myself laughing through it. Really enjoying it so far.
Apr 23, 2010 4:50 PM

May 2008
HAHA grab the wrong hand hurry !

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Oct 2008
kuroshiroi said:
vigil said:
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:
1) Director of this show is also the director for NHK....
...What?! W-w-wa-wait a minute, how can one director go from directing a masterpiece like Welcome to the NHK to B Gata H Kei? H-how?!
Exactly, just... why?
You guys seriously think that talented individuals can't direct different genres? There are more than enough movie directors who beg to differ.

Besides, I've been reading the manga and the anime is just a masterful adaptation, so much funnier. Had this been adapted by incompetent people, I'm not sure we'd be having such a great laugh each week.

*facepalm* Oh, for the love of...! It hasn't even been a day and already my opinion is being harped on. When did I ever say "talented individuals can't direct different genres?" Note, I was referring to one director! One... director! And I don't even care for how it's adapted from the manga either. That's not even my point.

It's just if one director was in charge of one anime that sent an important message towards hikkikomori, you would figure... oh, I don't know, he would some of that talent to send an important message towards nymphomaniacs. I mean, I dunno... for cheap laughes, this anime is fine. But as much as I like sex comedy, I would like to fucking know already why specifically this girl is so obsessed with losing her virginty or having 100 fuck buddies for that matter. Even if there is a reason, the show so far hasn't done a good job of pointing it out.
Apr 23, 2010 5:42 PM

Feb 2009
Oh, Yamada...I feel bad for her. It was pretty funny to see them watching a couple have sex though.

Apr 23, 2010 5:52 PM

Feb 2008
Hypeathon said:
It's just if one director was in charge of one anime that sent an important message towards hikkikomori, you would figure... oh, I don't know, he would some of that talent to send an important message towards nymphomaniacs. I mean, I dunno... for cheap laughes, this anime is fine. But as much as I like sex comedy, I would like to fucking know already why specifically this girl is so obsessed with losing her virginty or having 100 fuck buddies for that matter. Even if there is a reason, the show so far hasn't done a good job of pointing it out.
You're just missing the point, dude. This show isn't supposed to send any message to anybody, it's just entertainment. Does everything have to have meaning? Yamada is just a horny teenager who happens to be female.

My point was that talented people, like the NHK director clearly is, can do whatever the fuck they want. It's just that if they're talented, most of the things they do will turn out good, due to their talent. But you seem to think that he has somehow tainted his reputation by directing B Gata?
Apr 23, 2010 5:59 PM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
SurferDude said:

Excessive gifs are lame... especially when 99% of those gifs are not even being used by any other people.
Apr 23, 2010 6:03 PM

Apr 2008
wizkid2029 said:

that picture is better left as just a screenshot. turning it to a motivational makes it shit.

also 'strait' is incorrect.

Apr 23, 2010 6:38 PM

Jul 2009
SurferDude said:
1. After watching 4 episodes of this, there is still one question that keeps bothering me: Why in the Nine Hells would a girl want to be fucked by 100 guys ?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 23, 2010 6:42 PM

Aug 2009
BitchMaster said:
SurferDude said:

:D!

Where is that from?
Apr 23, 2010 6:48 PM

Nov 2007
They finally kissed. I also lol'd at the sound effects near the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 23, 2010 6:56 PM

Apr 2008
LOL .. so joke ... hilarious

Apr 23, 2010 7:30 PM

Jul 2009
Step A : Check
Step B : Check
now i wonder when will they show us step C ?

Wasabi said:
Oosran said:
SurferDude said:

Excessive gifs are lame... especially when 99% of those gifs are not even being used by any other people.

+1, honestly, sometimes i just skip it because it's too long.
Apr 23, 2010 7:33 PM

Apr 2009
Lol at all the voyeurs in the park XD
Apr 23, 2010 7:48 PM
Oct 2009
So there is a reference to NHK due to the director or something being the same for that and B Gata H Kei.

Any chance the titles have a correlation?
Apr 23, 2010 8:27 PM

Sep 2009
I'm glad at how much progress is being made with the romance, but they are definitely going about it the wrong way. Hopefully one day we will see them go on a "real" date.

Also, some drama could be added if Kosuda found out Yamada's motives and broke off the relationship....this is just one possible route.
Apr 23, 2010 8:50 PM

Sep 2008
SurferDude said:

Well.... there are plenty of girls that have fucked 100 guys that didn't do it for any monetary gain.... there where quite a few in my high school. I dunno if they "wanted" to fuck 100 guys it just kinda worked out that way. But none of them I would want to make the protagonist of any published work.

Bu I just find it incredibly unrealistic. Supposedly hot girl who wants to fuck, but can't get laid? Yea that would only work if she lived on the moon, by her self. Hell even if your pug fucking ugly, there are plenty of guys out there will fuck just about anything.... I mean anything, it doesn't even have to be human and will pay money to do so.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Apr 23, 2010 9:43 PM

Apr 2008

^
best face ever

Made me lul.
Apr 23, 2010 10:08 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was hilarious. I literally laughed out loud several times, and I don't do that very often when watching anime.
Apr 23, 2010 10:20 PM

Oct 2008
kuroshiroi said:
You're just missing the point, dude. This show isn't supposed to send any message to anybody, it's just entertainment. Does everything have to have meaning? Yamada is just a horny teenager who happens to be female.

My point was that talented people, like the NHK director clearly is, can do whatever the fuck they want. It's just that if they're talented, most of the things they do will turn out good, due to their talent. But you seem to think that he has somehow tainted his reputation by directing B Gata?

Well, hold on, am I not allowed to find it the least bit odd that the director of Welcome to the NHK transists to directing this? Really, am I not allowed to think that way? And no, I wouldn't go outright to say "it tainted his work", but one can't help but find it questionable. Even if you don't see the big deal in it at all, that's not gonna change my mind to thinking, "whaaaa...?" You genuinely don't find it odd? Great, congratulations! You're somehow immune to that. But I do find it odd regardless.

And personally speaking, yeah. I was actually hoping that after being outright judged on its premise alone and in the midst of vast sea of sexual innuendos, there would actually be "some" meaning to it, and some decency, if that's not too much to ask. Maybe it doesn't bother you, and that's fine. But I would sort of like for there to be a point to this show, other than just entertainment (not that I mind that). But so far, there isn't a point to this show, and since so many ecchi shows like this one don't seem have a point, with one freakier premise after the other (just look at KissxSis), I wonder what is the point of making these shows. And I don't see the point in there being so many of them either, if they're pretty much forgettable for having mild entertainment. You get my point?

I don't mind shows like this one existing. It's just every season, there seems to be 3-4 of them, and they all don't usually have any meaning other than cheap entertainment. They're all filled with ecchi jokes where if you see any one of them first, they're pretty funny, but after the umpteenth time, I can't help but think "okay, when is there going to be a show that isn't so ridiculous for once?"
HypeathonApr 24, 2010 12:04 AM
Apr 23, 2010 10:35 PM

Jul 2009
kuroshiroi said:
Bla bla bla, etc & etc..... Does everything have to have meaning?

Yes, we can!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 23, 2010 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
Loved this ep it's starting to get better for me, I can't wait for what's next lol ^_^
Apr 24, 2010 12:03 AM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:

Woah....I spoiler most of them so how can it slowdown?
Wasabi said:
Oosran said:
SurferDude said:

Well not really......some are used but some people like it.....fine I should consider linking them to the club directly......yeah I should think about it.
Jigero said:
SurferDude said:
Jigero said:
Well.... there are plenty of girls that have fucked 100 guys that didn't do it for any monetary gain.... there where quite a few in my high school. I dunno if they "wanted" to fuck 100 guys it just kinda worked out that way.
Personally I would more choose.....the non-idealistic part is of the STDs......wonder if there will be a episode that will make Yamada realize that's why it's better to have one guy in life because of them. If they want to make it educational....it would be nice.
Jigero said:
Bu I just find it incredibly unrealistic. Supposedly hot girl who wants to fuck, but can't get laid? Yea that would only work if she lived on the moon, by her self. Hell even if your pug fucking ugly, there are plenty of guys out there will fuck just about anything.... I mean anything, it doesn't even have to be human and will pay money to do so.
I will agree with this....I have seen quite somethings I would never unblock from my ban list of sites that show this
francismeunierApr 24, 2010 12:09 AM

Apr 24, 2010 12:26 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Even if you spoiler them, they still have to load you know.
Just because they're hidden doesn't mean they don't exist 8D
Apr 24, 2010 1:37 AM

Apr 2008
Lol. this show gets funnier with every episode and i'm loving the relationship progression. It's a nice change of pace from the current romance anime's and their "one kiss at end" story line.

"Yamada Eye" OMFG too funny. i almost died laughing when she missed and hit that old guy. lmao
Apr 24, 2010 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Yeah well some of them are good but some are bad.....well I try to practice but I don't see the slow down if they are in spoiler end of discussion.

Apr 24, 2010 3:17 AM
Jun 2008
Hypeathon said:
Apr 24, 2010 4:50 AM

Apr 2010
This is hillarious.

If i'm not mistaken the meaning behind this seems to be apparent considering Yamada is falling for Kasuda. (and not just to fuck him.)
Apr 24, 2010 4:59 AM

Jun 2008
I really loved this scene. It was so funny.

Well the humor that got a little downgraded in the last episode is back in full force in this one. I couldn't stop laughing. That was one crazy date.
She even grabbed another guy and run away. Yamada is so insane that you can't stop laughing.
I liked the answer to his thoughts about what is Yamada thinking. Hahahaha!!! If only he knew.

Kosuda in a way his lucky that a crazy girl like Yamada fell on his way that simply had stupid reasons to chose him because the guy takes so little initiative that he would reach 40 before he actually manages to make-out with a girl.
Really Kosuda grow some balls already. Even if you are shy, this girl is leaving messages everywhere. Start reading the signs already. And don't just grab a boob like that. Try to kiss her again and grab a boob while kissing her. Learn to be a little smooth man, use your brain a little.

Sexy Yamada devil!!!!

In the end many people where calling Yamada a slut but it seems that the real slut is her sister. For God's sake how old is she and how many guys did she bring to her room? That's one advance loli. Those lolicons she dates are now thanking their lucky stars.
BTW i love how she says that sponsor thing for some reason.

I don't find it weird ether that his directing this. What's so weird? His not gonna make the same fucking thing all the time. Also NHK wasn't exactly heavy or anything. And this anime is actually quite good, so his still doing a nice job.

Also in reality this is not an ecchi show but more a romance comedy and it has a purpose and a story a lot more than random ecchi or simply gag shows. It's a love story on how Yamada changed as a person through her relationship with Kosuda. No less than any other story about relationships.
What more to you need?
MonadApr 24, 2010 5:16 AM
Apr 24, 2010 5:11 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome! Hilarious episode. Also I love the kiss. lol french kiss^^

Apr 24, 2010 5:20 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Yeah well some of them are good but some are bad.....well I try to practice but I don't see the slow down if they are in spoiler end of discussion.

Someone still has a 56k modem it seems. Yes they slow down the page a little but he has to post like 20 for the page to really need more than 2-3 seconds to load.

SurferDude said:

I guess for the same reason a guy wants to fuck a 100 girls. Sex is fun.

Jigero said:

They show very well why she hasn't get laid from the first episode. Are you watching with your eyes looking elsewhere?
And what the hell does it mean their are guys that will fuck anything? So what? Guys can do what you say a pretty girl can do too. I can also fuck everyday if i just wanted any pussy but it still ain't gonna happen.
Yamada isn't gonna go to the guy on the corner of the street and ask him to fuck her? The girl has sexual urges but she's not a moving sperm collector.
MonadApr 24, 2010 5:34 AM
Apr 24, 2010 5:33 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
SurferDude said:
Someone still has a 56k modem it seems. Yes they slow down the page a little but he has to post like 20 for the page to really need more than 2-3 seconds to load.
Shush now, don't spoil the fun D:
No but really, sure, doesn't go that much slower, unless you 1) have a pretty slow internet, or 2) have a lot of tabs 'n stuff running taking up bandwidth (like me for example 8D)
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.