Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2010 2:21 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Getting better! I really liked. Let's hope all goes well with Yamada and Kosuda. Well it's GIF time and I did a mass of it....well it was epic with GIFs.....lots of fun doing them best parts are of course the kissing and hotel scan..that was amazing=>

They brought back the little red riding hood again? Also I kind of like that effect in the park with the bench=>
Whether Yamada is Santa Claus or in a nice dress she still is amazing and gorgeous=>
Way to go on the comparing a A to B grade.....it cannot match/Wrong person Yamada to hold his hand but it was epic laughs on this one=>
Somehow it was innovative how the hotels were moving around with the hearts and all/The only wrong part with that kiss that happened but it was so funny! XD =>
I don't approve of this guy and Chika....Yamada's sister...no way the guy does not match at all=>
Failed charm beam?/I liked this part of Yamada...another funny moment=>
Kosuda.....your level up did not raise you enough for this part=>
Yamada originals and avatars=>
Overall......it was the funniest yet but at least A base is now covered and some more B base is done...... all that is left is C base and you all know what that is.
francismeunierApr 23, 2010 3:12 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 22, 2010 4:36 PM

Apr 2008

Kudos if you understand the less obvious jokes from the picture. :3
Apr 22, 2010 6:14 PM
Mar 2009
raizoo said:

Kudos if you understand the less obvious jokes from the picture. :3

Why the hell are you posting NHK pics in a B Gata thread?

Anyway, episode seems interesting, but I can't understand a bit of it without subs.

Apr 22, 2010 7:58 PM

Apr 2008
chinlamp said:
Why the hell are you posting NHK pics in a B Gata thread?
1) Director of this show is also the director for NHK....
2) .... which is why when I saw the cameras near the end of the episode, I instantly thought of this picture.
3) VA for Sato is the same VA for Matsuo (ry
Anyway, episode seems interesting, but I can't understand a bit of it without subs.
Apr 22, 2010 10:24 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, so much progression in this ep that almost never happens in other shows
Apr 22, 2010 10:53 PM

Apr 2009
... So in the first few minutes even, we find out who the real slut is... >_>
Apr 22, 2010 10:58 PM

Oct 2008
raizoo said:

...What?! W-w-wa-wait a minute, how can one director go from directing a masterpiece like Welcome to the NHK to B Gata H Kei? H-how?!
Apr 22, 2010 10:58 PM

Nov 2008
Meh, I guess it was an ok episode. Actually, I didn't like it.

Maybe because before I started watching it, my game crashed when the cut-scene was about to start and I have no idea what I missed in that critical one. Including the fact I can't replay the mission. THE RAGE!!
Maximatum99Apr 22, 2010 11:11 PM
Apr 22, 2010 11:26 PM
Oct 2007
YAMADA EYE!!! ROFL!!

Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:

...What?! W-w-wa-wait a minute, how can one director go from directing a masterpiece like Welcome to the NHK to B Gata H Kei? H-how?!

There's nothing wrong with that. I'd say he's a genius. :D

Different people, different styles of humor, different preferences. And before someone tells me I haven't even seen NHK, I have seen the first few episodes.
Apr 22, 2010 11:28 PM
Jul 2008
The kiss scene happened very oddly, though it does fight in ths anime since most of it is odd, but interesting. It was funny how many perverts popped out with a camera...
Apr 22, 2010 11:40 PM

Oct 2009
ReaperEXE said:
Well it's not so bad=>
but the way I counted over 20 condoms here=>
.....who the heck can do that in one night? O_O I was maxed out at 7 seriously......think I went KO there.
Quickfox said:
The kiss scene happened very oddly, though it does fight in ths anime since most of it is odd, but interesting. It was funny how many perverts popped out with a camera...
Kiss was quite normal here=>
BTW I laughed at the leg here....anyone else at that part?=>
francismeunierApr 23, 2010 1:48 AM

Apr 23, 2010 12:26 AM

Apr 2009
francismeunier said:
ReaperEXE said:
Well it's not so bad=>

I meant Yamada's little (?) sister lol. Yamada herself is just a wannabe. Still though, really good episode. ^^
I'm getting Toradora-esque vibes from this show.
Apr 23, 2010 12:33 AM

Jan 2009
From being just cute, Yamada's sister went to being creepy.
Also, it's not as hard to ask someone out that having to shout is necessary.

Anyway, on a comical level, this episode was extremely low, compared to the other ones.
On a semi-serious level, I guess it was slightly better than the previous ones.
Overall.. Nah : |

Also... Lastly, francis, spoiler all of the pictures kthnxbai
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 23, 2010 12:46 AM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:
Well it's not so bad=>

INB4 - someone makes a "That ass!" motivational poster of that particular picture?
Apr 23, 2010 12:57 AM

Oct 2009
The gropping was really bad but the episode was quite entertaing so I guess it's fine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2010 1:01 AM

Sep 2007
Cockblocked by lurkers at the end. What a shame. At least they finally got the first kiss out of the way. I was afraid they'll just drag it on and on until the end of the series. Thank god this isn't turning into some generic harem either.

Lol at Yamada's sister. Man, she definitely knows how to exploit her loliness. Gold digging whore. Yamada also needs to stop being so damn tsun towards Kosuda.

francismeunier said:
.....who the heck can do that in one night? O_O I was maxed out at 7 seriously......think I went KO there.

noob. I can do it over 9000 times a night.
WasabiApr 23, 2010 1:21 AM
Apr 23, 2010 1:01 AM

Aug 2009
This is so hilarious! *still recovering from lol-ing*
Great episode. Really entertained me..
Apr 23, 2010 1:12 AM

Apr 2009
This episode took me about 45 minutes to watch, because I kept having to pause and laugh and recover.
Apr 23, 2010 1:45 AM

Mar 2009
I like this episode more than previous one. It was funny, and Yamada eye was great xD
Apr 23, 2010 1:48 AM

Aug 2008
That was funny.... great episode.
Apr 23, 2010 1:52 AM
Oct 2007
One other thing I forgot that made me burst out laughing is Yamada's interpretation of the gift! That was freaking awesome.

Earring? --> Piercing? --> Penetration?! --> Love hotel! ROFL!!

+ Takeshita + Angel versus Devil, Yamada AND Kosuda versions. Now, that was good.
Apr 23, 2010 1:53 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
My..my someone is complaining again....well the promise is still on so it's done....
Wasabi said:
Cockblocked by lurkers at the end. What a shame. At least they finally got the first kiss out of the way. I was afraid they'll just drag it on and on until the end of the series. Thank god this isn't turning into some generic harem either.

Yeah that was one thing I like too.......compared to let's say Ladies VS Butlers
Wasabi said:
Lol at Yamada's sister. Man, she definitely knows how to exploit her loliness. Gold digging whore. Yamada also needs to stop being so damn tsun towards Kosuda.

Yamada's sister is a loli that likes older guys.....pretty obvious with that guy....he sure does not match Chika......not at all but appearances can be deceiving.....like this girl I though was 12 until I saw a ID that said..........16......what? I was pretty surprised.....it must have been the height.
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:

Oh please do put that in the world record guiness book....I will be sure to look that up... :P

Apr 23, 2010 2:05 AM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:

francismeunier said:

You know what, my download batch for eps 4 is barely 7% and yet i already LOL on this XD
Apr 23, 2010 2:16 AM

Nov 2008
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Wasabi, I am disappoint. That was too easy.
Apr 23, 2010 2:51 AM

Dec 2006
This was like "Death Note - Sex Edition". XD

Apr 23, 2010 2:53 AM
Nov 2009
francismeunier said:
Well it's not so bad=>

dat ass
qwerty1337Apr 23, 2010 2:57 AM
Apr 23, 2010 3:06 AM

Jul 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

I don't know whether to facepalm or laughed as i read both of your comment xDD
Wow this episode is full of lulz....lol at Yamada sister,she have a guy to buy what she wanted to.What a manipulative loli XD
Nice for Yamada & Kusuda have their first kiss.Too bad that night they ain't go further because of some camera peepers taking lewd pictures.
Apr 23, 2010 3:17 AM

Oct 2009
Annisa said:
YAMADA EYE!!! ROFL!!
Yeah Yamada eye!

Annisa said:
Angel versus Devil, Yamada AND Kosuda versions. Now, that was good.
Yeah that was good too.....

Kagura89 said:
Wow this episode is full of lulz....lol at Yamada sister,she have a guy to buy what she wanted to.What a manipulative loli XD

Yeah she is manipulative.....well I got used too but then again I also used them....so it's all good too.....hey I do have a fair amount from profits.
Kagura89 said:
Nice for Yamada & Kusuda have their first kiss.Too bad that night they ain't go further because of some camera peepers taking lewd pictures.
Now I know where they got those amateurs pics.....it's those guys!

Apr 23, 2010 3:39 AM

Feb 2009
This is like watching Stupid and More Stupid, and it's great! xD

Lol at Chika being a lolicon magnet. ^^

Nopan Yamada next episode, hell yeah!
Apr 23, 2010 3:48 AM

Aug 2009
"Up until now, I've never been sure of what she's thinking"
"I WANT TO F**K!"

Okay...that was hilarious.

These two are actually getting farther than more than half of all romance anime protagonists and I can respect that. I really can't believe this show can be this funny. (though, every time Yamada does something ecchi, my mind instantly thinks "Nanoha....")
Apr 23, 2010 4:24 AM

Jul 2009
It's been long time i didn't post an image, but i can't resist after i saw this references

TAIGAAA SHOOOTO!!! it's Kojiro from captain tsubasa! XD
Apr 23, 2010 4:33 AM

Jan 2008
Haha, great episode

Just checked the manga & the way they did it sucks, but the anime is awesome.

Apr 23, 2010 4:47 AM
Jun 2008
Apr 23, 2010 4:50 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
It's been long time i didn't post an image, but i can't resist after i saw this references

TAIGAAA SHOOOTO!!! it's Kojiro from captain tsubasa! XD
I liked that part! :D So that was the reference....hmmmm interesting.

Apr 23, 2010 5:05 AM

Feb 2008
Right, still hilarious and awesome. They finally graduated to making out, even though it was terribly awkward. I wonder how much progression we'll get before the end...

ReaperEXE said:
Haha, so true. Yamada is a total wannabe slut but that's why we love her.

This show is almost like an instruction manual for first dates and first times or maybe rather, what not to do?
Apr 23, 2010 6:00 AM

Dec 2007
Can't get enough of the OP and ED, both of them sung by Yukari Tamura.

As for the episode itself, it was ridiculously entertaining. I still have no idea why I like this so much.

Yamada trying hard and failing hard is the recipe for glorious entertainment.

Can't get enough of Yamada's logic. She thought giving ear piercing means this:

Also the kiss scene and grope scene were glorious.
DeadIEndApr 23, 2010 6:32 AM
Apr 23, 2010 6:50 AM

Jan 2010
I'm enjoying this series ALOT.
ROFL

I don't know why, its one of simplest stories ever but I love it.
Apr 23, 2010 7:09 AM

Aug 2008
Whole park scene was hilarious.
And this face - pure win:
Apr 23, 2010 7:29 AM

Apr 2008
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:

b gata h kei is a masterpiece
Apr 23, 2010 7:41 AM

Oct 2009
rarri said:
Yamada trying hard and failing hard is the recipe for glorious entertainment.

Can't get enough of Yamada's logic. She thought giving ear piercing means this:
They should have added to penetrate (hard and fast) Aniki.....rofl.
Ximinez said:
Whole park scene was hilarious.
And this face - pure win:
Reminds me of me when I was eager.......let's see.....that was somewhere around 5 years ago or maybe even 7....hmmmmmm but wait a sec....I was not that desperate.....yeah definitely not that desperate at all.

Apr 23, 2010 7:44 AM

Apr 2010
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:

Exactly, just... why?
Apr 23, 2010 8:04 AM

Feb 2008
vigil said:
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:
Exactly, just... why?
You guys seriously think that talented individuals can't direct different genres? There are more than enough movie directors who beg to differ.

Besides, I've been reading the manga and the anime is just a masterful adaptation, so much funnier. Had this been adapted by incompetent people, I'm not sure we'd be having such a great laugh each week.
Apr 23, 2010 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
kuroshiroi said:
vigil said:
Hypeathon said:
raizoo said:
Exactly, just... why?
You guys seriously think that talented individuals can't direct different genres? There are more than enough movie directors who beg to differ.

Besides, I've been reading the manga and the anime is just a masterful adaptation, so much funnier. Had this been adapted by incompetent people, I'm not sure we'd be having such a great laugh each week.
Agree with you on that one kuroshiroi and also I will add that it's too bad other animes don't follow the example.....looking at Dance in the Vampire Bund as example. Image having the same director from Vampire Knight do that series instead......big difference it might have made.....better yet have also another studio make it too.

Apr 23, 2010 9:51 AM
Feb 2010
Haha...this show is so cute!!!! Very fulfilling episode after the slightly disappointing 3rd one. Kinda disappointed they didn't have sex (strangely I'm rooting for Yamada), but at the same time I'm glad. Kosuda would be great to have as a boyfriend he's so nice and he cares for her. Their relationship is so cute!!! :D
Apr 23, 2010 10:41 AM
Oct 2009
This episode is fucking great.

Outstanding character development mixed in with very suitable comedy moments.
Apr 23, 2010 11:07 AM

Sep 2007
Maximatum99 said:
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Wasabi, I am disappoint. That was too easy.

I wasn't really sure how to handle this one so I admit I took the easy way out and used a meme.
Apr 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Aug 2008
Every B Gata H Kei thread is full of detailed sex life of some users here *facepalms*

But this episode itself was entertaining. I think this just might be the best ecchi anime I've ever seen. Gotta love Yamada's aggressiveness in some parts of this episode: "I want to f**k!"

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 23, 2010 11:24 AM

Nov 2008
This show is funny as hell.

had me laughing all the way through it.
Apr 23, 2010 11:25 AM

Nov 2009

NHK wasn't exactly what i would call a pure show in the first place. It was more of a dramatic comedy... So i don't see anything wrong with the director doing a romantic comedy like this....
Anyways, yeah kick ass episode. I think it would require a vast amount of time to composite a list of everything i thought was hilarious; something i can't say for many shows at all. Nice to see ecchi done right for a change.
Character relationships are actually developing this season which is pretty nice. On the other hand this was the only funny one but hopefully it will be a reoccurring pattern.
Apr 23, 2010 11:33 AM

Nov 2009
I only started watching this today, have to admit it's pretty damned funny lol.

Yamada is Queen Tsun at the moment tho and its not that great that way as Kosuda seems fairly decent and all.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.