Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2022 12:36 PM
Apr 2021
Hello everyone, I really want to get into Ashita no Joe bc I think it looks very epic and I might enjoy it, but I wanna know what I go into beforehand. Is it like Pure fighting, just fights every episode or is it also a lot of slice of life so you also have whole episodes without a single fight? Depending on what kind of anime it is I will decide when to watch it

I hope you understand my question, and thanks to everyone who takes their time to answer it <3
Jun 20, 2022 12:50 PM
Nov 2021
As far as i remember it has like 8 or 9 main fights, other than that is pretty rich on character development
Jun 20, 2022 3:03 PM
Jul 2021
In the 79 episodes that the series lasts, Joe only has 7 important rivals and two or three fights with each one. The rest of the series builds the stage for those fights.
Jun 21, 2022 3:17 AM
Nov 2017
NinskiBobinski said:
Hello everyone, I really want to get into Ashita no Joe bc I think it looks very epic and I might enjoy it, but I wanna know what I go into beforehand. Is it like Pure fighting, just fights every episode or is it also a lot of slice of life so you also have whole episodes without a single fight? Depending on what kind of anime it is I will decide when to watch it

I hope you understand my question, and thanks to everyone who takes their time to answer it <3

This series is more like slice of life, I like to say that it’s about a fighter, not straight fights, so don’t worry and give it a try it’s god tier
Jun 21, 2022 7:27 AM
Jun 2020
NinskiBobinski said:

Nah don't worry, it's a Sports + Drama and is one hell of a fire combination, in fact a lot of my favourite moments are not from any of the fights
Jun 27, 2022 6:23 AM
Feb 2021
it's more of a drama anime focusing heavily on character development

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita no Joe Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karusan - Nov 22, 2011

71 by johneaston »»
Apr 12, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Ashita no Joe Episode 25 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Feb 15, 2014

15 by adoedem »»
Apr 6, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Ashita no Joe Episode 69 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Feb 17, 2014

17 by berzherk_ »»
Apr 2, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Ashita no Joe Episode 40 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Feb 16, 2014

21 by Marie333 »»
Mar 23, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Ashita no Joe Episode 50 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Feb 16, 2014

27 by KitsuFrost »»
Mar 3, 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.