Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 2022 11:24 PM
Jun 2022
DarkflamingPiS said:
AkinAnanas said:

Wow thank you so much I totally understood in the previous episodes and just had a total brain fart my bad

Nvm bro, ppl forget minor things for several reasons.
I hope you have a good time with the show LUL

Thanks bro you too! I actually started reading the manga cuz I can't keep waiting for the next episode and next season I'm too restless
Jun 14, 2022 11:39 PM

Dec 2020
glad that it ended well for the basketball team, i rly hope things will continue nicely for them

nottt gonna lie idgaf abt kokorogi so i just wanna get this over with lmao. might continue and read the manga if the next ep ends on more info with shiho and shibe
Jun 15, 2022 12:05 AM
Oct 2017
AkinAnanas said:
Thanks bro you too! I actually started reading the manga cuz I can't keep waiting for the next episode and next season I'm too restless

Oh wow! Welcome to the crew, bro! Cheers!
Jun 15, 2022 12:33 AM

Dec 2020
NGL, I hope Yuichi doesn't actually care about any of these people. Him being a full-blown psychopath is way more interesting than a guy learning how to be a good friend.
Jun 15, 2022 12:39 AM

Apr 2021
One episode left and most likely they will end the season with a major cliffhanger that will make us die in waiting for an inexistent sequel unless we read the source mat'l.

Jun 15, 2022 2:15 AM
Jan 2021
fancyteaz said:
liked the ep, just not the unnecessary and obvious fanservice at the end .. ruins the vibe
it wasn't fan service they were just showing what might happen to her if they didn't come
Jun 15, 2022 3:31 AM

Jul 2016
AishaBi said:
fancyteaz said:
liked the ep, just not the unnecessary and obvious fanservice at the end .. ruins the vibe
it wasn't fan service they were just showing what might happen to her if they didn't come

It is clearly both.
Jun 15, 2022 6:06 AM
Mar 2021
Violence was forbidden in hide and seek game and Yuuichi punched Hyakutaro. Why didn't he lose the game?
Jun 15, 2022 6:35 AM

Jun 2021
weira said:
Violence was forbidden in hide and seek game and Yuuichi punched Hyakutaro. Why didn't he lose the game?

Violence was forbidden against opponents.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 15, 2022 7:57 AM

Aug 2021
I don't have all the words I can use to express just how much I LOVE THIS SERIES. Every single episode is mindblowing.
Jun 15, 2022 7:58 AM

Sep 2011
weira said:

You should rewatch episode 10 then. The rule was stated numerous times that you can hurt your own teammates. And since Hyakutaro switched to Yuichi's side, Yuichi can freely hurt Hyakutaro without any violation.

Jun 15, 2022 8:09 AM

May 2018
damn Kokorogi is stacked
Jun 15, 2022 8:23 AM
Mar 2021
Tennouji said:
weira said:

You should rewatch episode 10 then. The rule was stated numerous times that you can hurt your own teammates. And since Hyakutaro switched to Yuichi's side, Yuichi can freely hurt Hyakutaro without any violation.
yeah i guess i just forgot a little detail thx
Jun 15, 2022 9:48 AM

Oct 2021
'the moment you switched teams, our victory became certain', damn...this was the most "that's my mc" moment for me.
Jun 15, 2022 1:27 PM

Mar 2021
LMAO those were the wimpiest punches ever. cold-blooded killer right here y'all
Jun 15, 2022 4:41 PM
Dec 2021
Absolutely amazing episode.
Jun 15, 2022 6:30 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
So surprised that he did end up hitting Hyakutaro, but also I guess not surprised that he had to because it seemed obvious from the start that the captains' resolve/guilt was strong. At the end of the day though, Group K shows that the ideal friend group wouldn't survive the Tomodachi Game -- if you value your friends over money. I am surprise Hyakutaro took those hits though without screaming. I was full expecting that Yuuichi was going to hit someone else/himself to bypass the violence rule but since they're both on Team C I guess the rule is void. (For some reason, I still thought Yuuichi couldn't threaten him since he's an ex-enemy), but given how many times they highlighted the nuance of the rule it probably should have been more obvious.

Suddenly the stakes are 12 times higher. You can either keep your friends far away, or protect them upclose. Poor Shiho is knees deep in debt and the games it seems, and Shibe has basically followed in Tenji's footsteps by snitching and hence getting his dad killed. Maybe by spoiling that his dad is corrupt, that's enough to qualify as spoiling the game.
Jun 15, 2022 6:59 PM

Mar 2016
i saw someone point out in the crunchyroll comments that management has always referred to shiho as 'shiho-sama'........and the special tomodachi game phone caller directly quoting what yuichi said to shiho's dad is suuuuuper sus.......she must be involved with management somehow, especially her father. this is getting so juicy i can't wait til the last episode so i can binge the manga hahaha the writing is too good!
Jun 15, 2022 7:24 PM

Dec 2010
hentailuvr42069 said:
i saw someone point out in the crunchyroll comments that management has always referred to shiho as 'shiho-sama'........and the special tomodachi game phone caller directly quoting what yuichi said to shiho's dad is suuuuuper sus.......she must be involved with management somehow, especially her father. this is getting so juicy i can't wait til the last episode so i can binge the manga hahaha the writing is too good!

Don't remember the Shiho-sama part but Yuichi was announcing that pretty loudly so any bystander could hear it.
Jun 15, 2022 8:04 PM

Oct 2015
That was the worst ending to that game. After the hype was so neat, I thought Yuichi was cooking up a typhoon of a plan. How lame.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 15, 2022 8:20 PM

Mar 2016
Chipp12 said:
hentailuvr42069 said:

Don't remember the Shiho-sama part but Yuichi was announcing that pretty loudly so any bystander could hear it.
Chipp12 said:
hentailuvr42069 said:

fair point! plus i wouldn't be surprised if manabu bugged the players while allowing them 'freedom' so they can monitor whether or not they speak about the games themselves.....shiho's father being involved with two deaths after the tomodachi game is suspicious in itself.....i can't wait to see this unfold
Jun 15, 2022 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
Damn this ep is so different from prev ep. It's not only about psychological but also there's "brutal" action.

There's question about the last scene, i wonder why tomodachi game start the game with kidnapping the girl and use knife at the end. Is it tomodachi game really a game with that brutal game ? I thought it's just play with psychology and safe to play

Also pls spoil me that the character in this ep like group K will shown again in the future ep or it's just episodic character ? I'm kinda interesting with them
Jun 15, 2022 10:15 PM

Dec 2010
Shicl said:
Also pls spoil me that the character in this ep like group K will shown again in the future ep or it's just episodic character ? I'm kinda interesting with them

Jun 15, 2022 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
Chipp12 said:
Shicl said:

Thanks, maybe i will read the manga after the anime end
Jun 17, 2022 3:34 AM

Dec 2010
Next ep teaser.
Jun 20, 2022 7:30 AM

May 2015
aahh i love this anime fr.. thank you for remind me that men aint sh.t and the only way they think of hurting a woman is by fching rap.ng her :D
anyway lets wait and see the next episode
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Jun 20, 2022 2:09 PM

Jul 2010
Chipp12 said:
Next ep teaser.

wtf with Yuuichi's tongue, who approved these colors 💀
Jun 24, 2022 8:21 AM

Jun 2015
Honeslt all all you aericans are sp so far out the park, its funny how on point this show is. You disgust me, not because I love this show, you disgust me because you f'd the wolrd
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 24, 2022 8:24 AM

Jun 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
One more episode of this garbage, hallelujah.

gfy....................................
Jun 24, 2022 5:48 PM

Sep 2018
Roch2001 said:
Honeslt all all you aericans are sp so far out the park, its funny how on point this show is. You disgust me, not because I love this show, you disgust me because you f'd the wolrd
Roch2001 said:
GakutoDeathGlare said:
One more episode of this garbage, hallelujah.

gfy....................................
That top post though, lay off the drink there old timer.
Jun 24, 2022 11:05 PM

Jun 2015
Probably should, but I did not tell a lie ;)
Jun 27, 2022 11:26 PM

Feb 2021
This is gonna be interesting!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 7, 2022 6:26 PM
Mar 2022
Man the writing in this is so crazy idk who to trust, believe or what to think...

Yuichi is a true mastermind of course he noticed Maria's part of the management, and while sending them a message, Tenji's the first to recognize Yuichi's effort for being a two-faced scumbag: protecting others' interests while breaking his own for a sacrifice...

Really thought group K had Yuichi on the ropes there for a moment but as usual he was two steps ahead. It was truly satisfying to see Kei's reaction to losing for the first time in his life. In the end it actually worked out for both sides since group K got closer and Yuichi/Tenji advance..

The basketball team Group K thought they won the 3rd Game, but it's due to their Captain Juzo pushing the self-destruct button first, and it's all thanks to Hyakutaro that Yuichi didn't even need to put his hand into the situation, just some punches, finger's sacrifice and "the Devil's Incarnate' mindset to eke out the debt owner and win 2 million. Kei definitely lost in this game of wits, and the basketball team suffered in this together...

Only one episode left to go and we’re nowhere close to getting anything resolved, really hope that doesn't mean it'll end with a major cliffhanger and no season 2...
LewisHarrisonJul 7, 2022 6:53 PM
Jul 11, 2022 7:37 PM

May 2015
The resolution to the basketball game was great. Yuuichi once more used their comradery against them and threatened to break Hyakutarous fingers. Breaking his own fingers to convince Juuzo! If yuuichi was really as cruel as he thinks he is, I don't think his current bonds would be as strong as they currently are. Either way, the game has been resolved with Group C winning, and this newest game has quite a twisted hook. With a traumatised and bloodied Shibe and kidnapped Yutori. I wonder what the heck happened to him? And how are they going to resolve this arc in one episode?
Jul 15, 2022 4:25 AM
Oct 2019
He broke his won fingers... this man is crazy for sure.

Sawaragi Father is sus AF.

oh my god now they captured Kokorogi, god damn it...
wtf they gonna rape her now? bruhh
Jul 15, 2022 7:11 AM

Jul 2015
Well I shouldn't have high hopes on our evil boi Yuuichi 'destroying' the relationships in group K seeing how after the game they are still on good terms

Sep 11, 2022 8:13 AM
Jan 2022
This is bad guys very bad
Sep 21, 2022 4:15 AM
Apr 2021
miało bardzo dużo zwrotów akcji
Oct 14, 2022 5:25 PM

Sep 2020
I knew that group C would win, I figured he would manipulate the captain after the last episode he was revealed to have a weak spot, but I didn't expect that using Hyaktaro everything went according to plan. The revelation of the K group's debt wasn't that surprising after they revealed that Kei was the boss, but I hadn't stopped to think that he was the captain either. I think the hierarchy and trust that the K group has is beautiful, although it is falling apart, the way they admire the captain is very cool. Kokorogi pisses me off, the way she only knows how to whine and act like a useless character is extremely annoying, everyone is busy protecting her while they think about what to do with the game and she only knows how to cry and play the victim (maybe she is using everyone in the poor girl's guise).
Oct 24, 2022 4:39 AM

Jun 2011
Chipp12 said:

Yeah right who cares about that Shiho.
Thank you for this, I was so confused as to why Yuuichi was hostile towards Shiho's dad, this cleared up a lot.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 22, 2022 10:59 AM
Jul 2021
ne yazım ben buruya amk ıyı ıste
Nov 30, 2022 1:37 PM

Mar 2021
I knew there was gonna be some ass-pulling, but even I was surprised at just how much.

Jan 22, 2023 6:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Well, in this episode ends the tension and start the "miracles"!!!

kekeke
Mar 15, 2023 10:33 PM
Jul 2020
very goood and at the edge of my seat
Jun 12, 2023 3:10 AM

Jan 2020
For a genius Kei sure is dumb for not realizing why one of his teamate is on top of Yuuichi with his face bruised....but well seems like he pushes the give up button first then beat him up....that's not what I expected from last episode's teaser....
Apr 14, 8:22 AM

Jun 2021
Too rushed up, one more episode won't suffice would it. Either way it's gonna be interesting
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - May 10, 2022

250 by Jamk_ »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2022

219 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 7, 2022

139 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 31, 2022

139 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Tomodachi Game Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 24, 2022

93 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 14, 4:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.