Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 13, 2022 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
Gohan Blanco is canon

and Orange Piccolo is cool too

Cell Max is underwhelming he just rages and rages

and we got a glimpse of Android 21 (her human name is Vomi) she is the wife of Dr. Gero looks like she is canon too and might show up in the future

this is a very good 3DCG movie too lots of camera circus shots that will be hard to animate by hand imo, its like they have many Naotoshi Shida doing those itano circus scenes
Jun 13, 2022 11:28 AM

Oct 2013
Quite good movie. Better than I thought it would be after I saw its first trailer months ago.

And yup, Gohan Blanco is canon, haha. ;D
Jun 13, 2022 7:45 PM
Jun 2020
i think this movie is pure trash and its not because of the 3d i disliked the fact it was 3d and not 2d to but there other things that bothered me more

1. piccolos power up: its ok if he got stronger thanks to the dragon balls. because his wish was a bit different from granolah. BUT why the skin color change from green to orange? i think a aura like ssj god or like this would have been enough. and then his body changed and looked kinda like lord slug his face and all totally stupid

2. gohan surpassed goku, vegeta and broly? i dont know what to say about this transformation of his. only that it looks llike some kind of fanmade that you can find on google. ahh yes and powerscaling seems totally off again i hope we get a statement were toriyama tells us how strong gohans transformation is

3. cell max: i wish we had another villain like those 2 cyborgs combined together to become a stronger one like c13 but it would have been ok if they just made cell max not so big just big as the normal perfect cell and give him the perfect cell not semi perfect look

to be honest i hope this is not canon or will be in the new coming dbs series
Jun 13, 2022 8:19 PM

Jan 2011
Lmao the meme became a reality, Gohan Blanco is canon XD, to be fair we already knew that Toriyama loves his latino fanbase since we know that the Broly movie added chanting to its music was inspired by latino countries cheering during the final fight of DB Super while watching the final eps in public spaces
Jun 14, 2022 9:09 PM
Apr 2015
This is just cell saga all over again they put no effort into this movie lol
Jun 15, 2022 6:41 AM

Jan 2017
Where to watch,
movie didn't get a release in my country (India).
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 15, 2022 11:59 AM
Oct 2021
PirateHasan said:
Where to watch,
wait 6 months after release date then it will come on pirated websites then watch it.
Jun 15, 2022 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
english fansubs of the camera rip are out
Jun 15, 2022 1:23 PM

Apr 2020
Not even with all the nostalgia they threw in it they saved it. One of the worst DB movies.
5/10 and I'm pushing it because of Gohan and Piccolo's new forms.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jun 16, 2022 12:07 AM
Jul 2018
it was alright.. i don't like how easy they can just upgrade shenron and just give piccolo a new form like that so quickly lol but big booty bulma goes hard tho
Jun 16, 2022 2:07 AM

May 2020
PirateHasan said:
Where to watch,
25 august is the release date in India so...2 months wait I guess
Jun 19, 2022 1:02 AM
Dec 2020
Anyone know what happens at the end after Whis stands up?
Jun 21, 2022 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
PhilTheStampede said:

[scene continues]
Whis: Huh? Did you need something, Bulma?
Bulma: Sheesh, took you long enough, Whis!
Whis: My sincerest apologies. By the way, do you have anything tasty over there?
Bulma: I did, but it’s cold now. You’ll have to come over next time. Later!
Whis: My, I wonder what that was all about…?

source https://pastebin.com/ByBQ1E69
Jun 24, 2022 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
It was surprisingly entertaining, the CGI was done better than expected.

Would be nice to see how Gohan Blanco would fare against Broly. A lot of potential and material for future movies.

I just sincerely hope they include a proper menace/villian next time where these new power levels can be properly displayed. And/or show different Fusion combinations like Groly (Goku+Broly) or Vegan XD (Vegeta + Gohan).
Jun 24, 2022 9:32 PM
Dec 2020
deg said:
PhilTheStampede said:

[scene continues]
Whis: Huh? Did you need something, Bulma?
Bulma: Sheesh, took you long enough, Whis!
Whis: My sincerest apologies. By the way, do you have anything tasty over there?
Bulma: I did, but it’s cold now. You’ll have to come over next time. Later!
Whis: My, I wonder what that was all about…?

source https://pastebin.com/ByBQ1E69

Thank you for that, my man!
Jul 1, 2022 7:13 AM

Jan 2017
prateeplus said:
PirateHasan said:
Where to watch,

Thank You,
JJK 0 released on 30th June in India.
Hopeful for the One Piece Red movie to release too!
Jul 1, 2022 11:44 AM

May 2020
PirateHasan said:
prateeplus said:

Thank You,
jjk0 got a great response from the audience! so fingers crossed for one piece red🤞🤞
Jul 4, 2022 2:17 AM

Jan 2017
prateeplus said:
PirateHasan said:

Thank You,
jjk0 got a great response from the audience! so fingers crossed for one piece red🤞🤞

I have very low expectations for Red because Stampede didn't get a theatre release, and that movie was more hyped than Red.
Jul 4, 2022 5:13 AM

May 2020
PirateHasan said:
prateeplus said:

I have very low expectations for Red because Stampede didn't get a theatre release, and that movie was more hyped than Red.
things have changed a lot since that movie release...after covid so many people started watching anime which is great and last 2 movies which were released in india were fate and SAO which are not that popular series in india
Aug 18, 2022 3:03 PM
May 2020
wow what a visual spectacle. watched this in the cinema and tho there wasnt a lot of people, my friends and I were enthralled by the fact that Gohan and piccolo were doing a madness throughout. makes you really think of how much untapped potential the both of them have. krillin got violated too many times which was very funny. the little db/z references scattered throughout made it so fulfilling as well. goated
Aug 18, 2022 4:32 PM
Aug 2016
I laughed so hard I almost cried, and the battle scenes where the perfect length! Toriyama is a genius, the new characters like Gamma 2 are instantly lovable. And seeing the classic roster, as well as baby Pan from DB GT made my heart melt!

Loved every minute, my one and only criticism was Android 18 would have booked it at the first sight of Cell Max. That aside its probably my new favourite Dragonball movie.
Aug 18, 2022 6:40 PM
Aug 2020
The animation is definitely inspiring the next gen anime , it made me tear up watching these characters in action going crazy.

Pan & Piccolo are so wholesome plus some angles in this movie are hilarious

Loved the comedy and action, it’s peak fiction
Aug 18, 2022 8:49 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Love that Piccolo and Gohan finally got the spotlight, but it definitely feels forced why they had their best fighters unavailable for the fight. Goku and Vegeta were too busy, Buu was sleeping and Android 17 would be at a disadvantage because the engineer would know his weakness...? Alright, lol. Piccolo and Gohan's power ups feels like it didn't have much buildup to it and feels unearned, but whatever. The movie was definitely a spectacle since the CG work was very good. The models are nice and there was a good usage of held keyframes to minic 2D animation, while using the camera to their advantage since it's 3D. It may not look as good as the Broly movie's highlight moments, but the animation here was serviceable enough. The score was kinda mediocre, definitely a step down from the last movie. I can't recall any OSTs that stuck out to me. Overall, I still had a lot of fun with the movie. The action was exciting and the comedic moments in the first half were fun enough.

6/10

Also, seeing Android 21 being referenced shocked me, lmao!! Is FighterZ canon? If so, that's kinda cool.

Aug 18, 2022 11:32 PM
Apr 2021
Me and my friends were basically predicting the whole movie as we watched it, so yeah, pretty shit
Aug 19, 2022 12:39 AM
Jul 2014
10 of you really need to not have such shit taste. That movie ruled.
Aug 19, 2022 7:03 AM
May 2018
Fun fact I noticed. Magenta has a photo of his father on his desk but he also has a photo of Colonel Violet so most likely she's his mother, which makes you wonder why Red had her working on the front lines.

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Also, seeing Android 21 being referenced shocked me, lmao!! Is FighterZ canon? If so, that's kinda cool.

She also appears in the Kakarot game working for Capsule Corp, but it's the original person, not the android based off of her, which kinda makes it weird that Gero created a copy of her even though she was still alive, unlike their son.
Aug 19, 2022 11:04 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Dzentelmen2 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

She also appears in the Kakarot game working for Capsule Corp, but it's the original person, not the android based off of her, which kinda makes it weird that Gero created a copy of her even though she was still alive, unlike their son.
Thanks, wasn't aware of that. Still gotta play that Kakarot game.
Aug 19, 2022 11:05 AM

May 2020
Watched it at the cinema with a few friends today. Not bad and the cgi looked really good at times, the worst looking parts being on Beerus’ planet but aside from that the fights were good.

I actually like Gamma 1. Prefer his stoic character over Gamma 2 aloof personality. Piccolo’s new form looks kinda bland and I didn’t expect them to actually make Gohan Blanco canon lol
Aug 19, 2022 3:55 PM

Apr 2015
Just watched the movie and I really enjoyed it. Gohan Blanco does look epic AF
Aug 19, 2022 5:08 PM

Dec 2009
As fun as it was, I didn't fully love the fight choreography like I did in the Broly movie.
I personally prefer the art style fights over cgi.
Although, it was better after the first half.

Even though there was something off about it from Gohan being manipulated and knowing any of them can be brought back to life, while it's obvious Cell Max would be a short-lived villain... it was enjoyable as is.

Pan was adorable and awesome. Except I wonder why she couldn't fly at 3 years old now when she could as a baby.
Gamma 2 fading off in ash was odd since it didn't happen the instant he died, but much later. Slight flaws on that, I think, but.

Aside from that, as fast-paced and simple as it is, seeing Piccolo and Gohan gain new transformations and especially Gohan reaching his potential to become the mightiest was great.
The comedy of Bulma's cosmetic wishes, etc. was enjoyable, along with the villains being short. Beerus having a crush on Cheelai was fun.
Goku and the gang being painted as villains by the red ribon army was funny too. Basic but fun little comedy.

Even though the moments are small, I was very invested on how thrilling or dramatic the scenes were when Gohan is losing or Piccolo supposedly died.
Again, there's something a little off about it, nor is it a favorite but I love it for what it is and what it gives with Pan, Piccolo and Gohan.

Seeing Broly and the others was nice as well.
Frustrating that Vic still didn't reprise his role though...

Gohan Beast and Orange Piccolo aren't great names, but whatever.
Vegeta beating Goku in a sparring match was sweet as well.
Cell Max's potential was great but lackluster, so hopefully a proper form can come back maybe. I wonder what the Dr. Hedo gang will be involved in in the future aside from working for Bulma.

Gotta say, I understand the hype of Bulma's ass trending now, haha.

7/10.
waalex11Aug 19, 2022 5:25 PM
Aug 19, 2022 5:12 PM
May 2021
Seen the movie 2 days ago at my cinemas, overall I acc enjoyed the movie & had funny moments. Gohans looks badass in his new form tho & Piccolo is also cool too! Orange Piccolo makes him look buff. CGI was acc really good! Ppl hated it when we saw videos of it but it was well done in the movie. Fights were ok too.
jas-samaaaAug 19, 2022 6:08 PM
Aug 19, 2022 7:45 PM

Sep 2020
There are 10/10 moments scattered about, but the movie overall was exceedingly underwhelming. Easily my least favorite of the new generation of films. The animation style was better than I expected going in, but I still was not a fan of the CGI art style either. Was really looking forward to a Gohan/Piccolo-centric story too, so it bums me out that I didn't really enjoy it.
Aug 19, 2022 7:59 PM
Apr 2022
Really good for people who have not seen anything dragon ball related
Aug 19, 2022 8:01 PM

Sep 2016
I just came back from the theater. It was the first Dragon Ball movie ever screened in my country, so I was quite excited.

The animation was better than I expected but didn't feel like the usual style of Dragon Ball. The plot was nice and simple, and it was refreshing they focused on some other characters for a change. It also had some nostalgic throwbacks and references to the OG Dragon Ball. The humor was also on point, especially the parts with Bulma and Gotenks. It was great seeing Picollo and Gohan working together again and coming a full circle, although I feel the inclusion of Krillin and the gang in the fight was redundant. They should have focused on Gohan's Piccolo dynamic more.

Overall, I had a great experience. I can't wait for the new season coming in 2023.
My candies:
Aug 19, 2022 9:42 PM

Mar 2008
Just saw it in theaters in sub. That was a great movie. Gohans temporary return to power. Piccolos power boost. Pan being a cutie. Cheelai being cute. Beerus finding someone attractive. Gohan using the special beam cannon. Great fanservice and easter eggs. And Vegeta canonically beating Goku.
Aug 20, 2022 6:23 AM

Aug 2008
I was not a big fan of the film, especially compared to the previous Broly film. Too much flab on this one while Broly was tight with its characters and story. Not a fan of this animation either, got used to it by the end but was distracting. I understand the movie needed to keep Goku and Vegeta occupied so that Piccolo and Gohan could be focused on here but I was simply not interested, felt a waste of time when there was such a big threat going on Earth. Humor didn't work for me either. Around the time that the RR was kidnapping Pan was about where the movie picked up for me and got better as it really focused up. Still overall was only a decent watch for me. Hovering around a 7/10 or a high 6 as a rating for me.
Aug 20, 2022 9:55 AM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
I totally forgot we saw this last night. I like the movie in fact it's good. Felt like repeat of the android arc. To me at least.
Aug 20, 2022 10:59 AM

Jul 2021
I really disliked it. Second worst DB movie IMO (Bio Broly still the worst). The only positive I can say is that the Gamma androids were super cool and Pan+Piccolo scenes were very wholesome, but oh boy, everything else was terrible.
Aug 20, 2022 12:33 PM

Feb 2019
Just finished watching the movie, was the only person in my theater so I basically had a private viewing lmao.

I must admit, I had been shitting on the film and art style since the first image and trailer dropped a few months ago and I definitely regret it. Despite not liking CGI, I really ended up enjoying how it was used in the film.

It was so nice to see the Broly crew back in action. Been 4 years which is insane to think! Broly still hasn’t learnt to control his powers lol. And beerus has a crush?? On cheelai?? That was hilarious “you’re cute, you can stay”

I love how they addressed the fact that this all could have been avoided had they just wished the red ribbon army away lmao. At least piccolo was honest about just wanting to do it the traditional way, I respect that.

I wish Cell Max would have had some memories of Gohan and his original self, that would have taken the movie to an even better score for me personally. The final fight reminded me a LOT of the Bio Broly movie which I watched hundreds of times back in the day lol. In fact I’m pretty sure it was the same people in this final fight that was in that one and same circumstances with Goku and Vegeta being away lol.

The CGI allowed them to really go over the top with the Cell Max fight. Gamma’s suicide dive was awesome. RIP to a real hero.

I hope we get a name for Gohan’s new form and see more of it. That was sick. It actually reminds me a lot of those SSJ 1-10 videos that we used to watch on YouTube back in the day lmao. Piccolo being useful again for the first time since the cell saga(ironic) was great to see. His shenron power boost could definitely be useful in future fights.

Pan stole the show for me. Her moments were so damn adorable lol. Anyway, I could talk for hours about this so I’ll end with this. Movie was great. Not as good as Broly, but it was a cool change up. Hope the anime comes back soon.

Review is also up.
Aug 21, 2022 5:03 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Just got back from watching Super Hero and I enjoyed it. Was it as flashy as the Broly movie? Of course not, but this film had its own special charm to it. The CGI wasn't as bad and it really played into the Super Hero theme. There were a lot of call backs to the older series for hardcore Dragon Ball fans along with some perfectly timed comedic moments that didn't wore out its welcome. The most important thing was that it gave Piccolo something to do besides fighting while Gohan was taking his time to spring into action like it was their own little adventure. We got to see Goku and Vegeta fight while Broly, Whis, and Berus were watching along with the crew that was traveling with Broly. I really like the new characters of the Gamma 1 and 2(rip) and Dr Hedio not being evil as Dr. Gero. I'm curious to see how they fit into the Dragon Ball universe. Magenta played the classic villain for the new Red Ribbon army and I liked the call back made to the previous series with him being the son of the former leader of the Red Ribbon army.

Cell Max was not very impressive to me as all it did scream and rage out of control like Broly did, but he did serve his purpose as the final boss of the movie giving us a decent fight out of it. It was cool to see 18, Krillin, Goten and Trunks show up to fight Cell Max too. Gohan's new transformation looked impressive, but we didn't get to see enough of it since he only did a few moves plus the Special Beam Cannon. At least we get see Piccolo do something with his new transformation when he was fighting Gamma 2. I hope these aren't one off transformations for Gohan and Piccolo as Dragon Ball Super has been playing fast and loose with the transformations recently. What I really like is just seeing Gohan fight as he went from Super Saiyan to Ultimate(Mystic) form. Pan showed a little bit of potential as she finally learned how to fly. Overall the movie was very entertaining and I'll be buying this and the Broly movie on Blue Ray.

I think this movie continues to show that Gohan always had the potential to surpass his father Goku. That's why Goku pushed Gohan in the Cell arc while they training in the room of Spirit and Time which lead to him reaching SS2 before Goku and Vegeta did. It's just a matter of Gohan taking responsibility as the strongest warrior on earth while Goku and Vegeta are away and not being able to rely on those two to save the day every single time like its the literal Goku and Vegeta show. Gohan's power is linked to his emotions like all saiyans with his rage being the ultimate trigger. He just got to tap into his sayian bloodline and let it all out. It was also be better if Gohan had some one on one time with Whis so he can better control his new power. Gohan can easily lead a new generation of Earth's warriors with Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, 17, 18, Pan, and Krilin.

lol at Vegeta finally being able to defeat Goku in the end.

RIP Red Ribbon Army for now.

There were quite a lot of people in the movie theater when I was watching it, but not nearly as packed for Broly.

7/10
AddaeAkonoAug 21, 2022 11:30 PM
Aug 21, 2022 5:19 PM

Jan 2018
I loved this so much more than I thought I would. Also when piccolo flew up and was all orange and buff, something new awakened in me and I don't know how to feel now 😂
Aug 21, 2022 5:57 PM
May 2013
Pleasantly surprised. Went in with low expectations. The 3D gave off that "videogame cutscene" look a few times here and there, and they went a little overboard with the panning shots sometimes, but overall I think they achieved a decent aesthetic - though i'll always prefer how Broly Super looked.

The nostalgic elements were on point, the humor was great, the story was compelling enough. Cell Max was actually quite terrifying as a final boss - the finale didn't top the end of the Cell Saga for me, but letting others shine besides Goku and Vegeta made up for it. Was still nice to see them, though.

Pan was painfully adorable as well.
Aug 21, 2022 10:54 PM
Aug 2022
Worst Dragon Ball movie to date in my opinion.
Don't give a fuck about Gohan or Pickleman.
Don't give a fuck about redbitch army.
Don't give a fuck about Gohan somehow topping Goku with the worst transformation hairstyle.
Waste of time movie probably done to get merch out to the toddler brain DB fans who fantasize about Gohan fucking their favorite waifu pillow...and pickle enthusiasts.

In general just feels like a money grab dumpster fire. Boring as shit, uninteresting plot premise, characters they chose to focus on are about as relevant as me trying to stop a nuclear war (I would have zero impact same as Gohan and Pickle having "character development").

Useless movie brings nothing to the actual DB universe. Remarkably worse than the DB game mini-series that was produced.

Ok, now that I basically said I hated it 9x I can go back to watching cooking tutorials.
Aug 23, 2022 9:21 PM
Nov 2018
Loved this movie, glad we got a movie that focuses on other characters other than Goku and Vegita. This was very much a Piccolo movie, and I'm all for it. The new androids and dr. hedo were pretty cool, and I hope they show up again in the future. Also sweet that this movie comes after Broly movie and Broly is like the 3rd stooge with Goku and Vegeta haha.
Aug 24, 2022 7:53 AM

Aug 2015
In order to give the spotlight to Gohan and Piccolo this movie was just stupid. I don´t expect anything great plot wise from Dragon Ball (that pretty much died once Cell ended) but holy shit this movie was bad. Every single character had CIS, the power ups were terrible, the comedy was hit or miss and the fight scenes were weirdly choreographed.

At least they acknowledge the usage of the dragon balls for whatever the fuck now, that was funny. And as always there was nothing at risk considering the "bad guys" were just pushovers and Cell was Bio-Broly 2.0
Aug 24, 2022 3:18 PM

Apr 2021
Story: 6/10
Thank God it wasn't Goku and Vegeta saving the day again lol. I feel that Dr. Hedo would've made a more interesting final boss, like if we saw his superhero ideals get warped over the course of the movie or something. Wait this isn't MHA, never mind then >_>

Characters: 7/10

• I agree that Cell Max was underwhelming and left much to be desired. The OG Cell was more interesting (and funnier) imo. Cell Max was absolutely MASSIVE though, wouldn't wanna run into him.
  • Carmine needs a raise.
  • Was it just me or was Gohan a bit too attached to his research? Then again, that's kinda the whole point of the movie. Glad to see that he still those years of training under his belt, it just had to be tapped into. Though I thought his power-up looked kinda funny with that hair :p
  • Pan solos. Maybe she should consider a career in acting >.>
  • Gamma 1 and Gamma 2's interactions are a whole mood. Especially the part where they're fooling around in the background. That and I have a thing for the whole cheery/grumpy dynamic lol. Bonus points for Gamma 2 being voiced by Mamoru Miyano in the JP dub 💯💯💯
  • Glad to see Broly and co again. Had no idea that Beerus had a "type" of woman he likes O_o
  • I found Vegeta's new fighting style interesting to watch since it contrasts his arrogant personality pretty well lol.
  • How old are Goten and Trunks in this movie? Around 10~12 or so? They grow up so fast. 😭 No like seriously, according to Gohan

Animation: 8/10
Initially I was uncertain about this movie being done mostly in CG, but I found myself intrigued by how it worked along side the 2D scenes/FX here and there. I also liked how the flashbacks were done in 2D as well. Geeking that I saw Naotoshi Shida in the credits uwu

Other ravings (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"Why can I see his sound effects?" is by far my favorite line in this entire movie.

Final verdit: 6.5/10
Though that rounds up to 7 anyway, soooo yeah. I'm grateful since this was the first anime movie I got to see in theaters ((꜆꜄ ˙꒳˙)꜆꜄꜆
ImpactFramesAug 24, 2022 3:24 PM
Aug 26, 2022 1:05 AM

Feb 2020
Quite a fun movie. Worth the theatre watch.
It was refreshing to watch piccolo lead a movie (hope other side characters also get their movies.) The movie had quite a lot of fan service and parallels to original dragon ball. Best thing about it is non of the fanservice felt forced or wasted like mha movies or one piece stampede. It just syncs so well in narrative. Great usage of flashbacks too. Also i really liked how fleshed out new characters felt. Art and designs were the best part of movie better than previous movie or super (it was simply glorious to see Gohan in og dress, piccolo's base or red rebel army base or Korin Tower or piccolo buff form in orange version etc ). Cgi was also awesome, The fight scenes were quite good with lot of camera (they even did the jojo attack effects lol). At first i thought it couldn't create enough tension, but that was definitely not the case based on cell max fight. Infact i have never seen cgi being able to pull such unrealistic scenes this good in anime before so it was quite a unique experience. Tone of this movie is quite light-hearted compared to previous movies even though there were few death (more resembling to initial dragon ball rather than z).
One of my biggest criticism about the movie would be that movie just felt too quick and too simple. Other minor criticism would be gamma never felt serious enough threat (even though they were fun characters). So their fight with Gohan and piccolo was a bit underwhelming, felt like it only had the intensity of a challenging sparring match (which made piccolo power up look a bit out of tone. Even though dragon ball wish was the real cause and intro was still great scene wise ). Also i wish this movie showed parallel or reference to great saiyaman of dbz, a really big missed opportunity considering the theme and characters involved.

Overall better than JJK 0 or MHA World Heroes' Mission which i previously watched though not as good as Demon Slayer mugan train out of the recent shonen movies.
AdampkAug 26, 2022 1:19 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Aug 26, 2022 8:03 AM
Mar 2010
Not the best DB movie, but i would be lying if i said i didn't had a good time. Love that the focus isn't on Goku and Vegeta and instead giving screentime to other characters which have been sidelined, especially Picoolo. He and the gammas were definitely the highlight.

6/10
Aug 27, 2022 3:20 AM

May 2015
The intro showing Goku's battle against the red ribbon army throughout the ages was amazing. I loved the amount of attention Piccolo got throughout this movie and how he's now a powerful combatant again. His relationship with Pan was very adorable too! Gohan bringing it together and showing his power again made this definitely a movie to see.
Aug 27, 2022 8:03 AM
Feb 2022
It's a feast to db fans
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Pan is the redeemer of this film, and all I want is a new gen Dragon Ball adventure starring her.

middle_pickup - Dec 29, 2023

9 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 30, 2023 4:59 PM

» Thoughts on the cgi?

TASM18 - Dec 25, 2022

23 by middle_pickup »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:06 PM

» Dragon Ball is creatively bankrupt

-Hermit- - Oct 22, 2022

33 by Kenrin »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:06 PM

» Available on Prime Video

JohanJ04 - Dec 2, 2023

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:26 PM

» Dragon Ball Super Super Hero is now the number 1 Dragon Ball movie

deg - May 13, 2023

15 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 24, 2023 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.