Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2022 3:55 PM

Sep 2018
That was pretty good, this was what the actual series needed, a break from all the fighting and some relaxing scenes like in this little short.

Seems Yukina might be on to Hiei as well...

Had to watch it in dub though, just terrible lol
Jan 16, 5:48 AM

Nov 2012
weirdly where I watched this had dub only, where I've watched the entirety of the rest of the series in sub. Kind of shocking there would be no sub for this? Maybe there is, just not hosted on the site I'm watching on.

This was my first experience with the dub, although I had heard it's good, is that Chris Sabat (Vegeta) as Kuwabara? lol. The English openings are decent, I know some people prefer them, but I definitely prefer the originals...but at least the English versions are still good and listenable.

Kuwabara literally sounds like Yamcha to me most of the time, it's kind of distracting, but I guess that's because I'm so familiar with DB and Sabat's various voices.

OG FRIEZA as Genkai!! I had heard that casting, but my first time hearing it!

Kurama sounded good and I recognised the voice again, but couldn't pin point it from the little I heard of him.

Yusuke's VA actually gives one of the weaker performances, which kind of sucks as he's the MC. That said he's not terrible either, and the dub seems overall pretty good!

and hiei is Android 17's VA lol, and he is doing what sounds like literally the exact same voice, I didn't realise there was so much DB VA crossover.
JVskunkapeJan 16, 5:54 AM
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

» Not approved?

geki_j - Oct 30, 2020

5 by Alcoholicide »»
Apr 2, 2021 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.