Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Giant Killing
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 5, 2022 8:56 PM
Nov 2021
Huge Bayern fan here! Mia San Mia ❤️🤍 Thomas Müller is my favorite player as well.
Jun 6, 2022 2:43 AM
Feb 2021
I would say as a dutch person with erik ten hag coming in at manchester united im very curious what he will do but more of a ronaldo fan then a fan of the club but ajax and Liverpool i enjoy watching them the most
Jun 6, 2022 9:51 AM
Nov 2021
Satesatesate3 said:
I would say as a dutch person with erik ten hag coming in at manchester united im very curious what he will do but more of a ronaldo fan then a fan of the club but ajax and Liverpool i enjoy watching them the most

Yeah it will be interesting to see where Man United go from here … I think with Man City signing Halaand they’ll be pretty close to unstoppable unfortunately. Looking forward to the World Cup?
Jun 6, 2022 2:13 PM
Feb 2021
darthbarth said:
Satesatesate3 said:

Yeah it will be interesting to see where Man United go from here … I think with Man City signing Halaand they’ll be pretty close to unstoppable unfortunately. Looking forward to the World Cup?
yeah thats true but first lets see how fast haaland and the team can adapt because they haven’t played with a real striker for a year or so. Yes very much! Louis van gaal a man of wonders 😂. But for real im also looking at the nations league games and lets see how they will do vs wales this Wednesday. Is your country playing as well?
Jun 7, 2022 12:49 PM
Nov 2021
Satesatesate3 said:
darthbarth said:

yeah thats true but first lets see how fast haaland and the team can adapt because they haven’t played with a real striker for a year or so. Yes very much! Louis van gaal a man of wonders 😂. But for real im also looking at the nations league games and lets see how they will do vs wales this Wednesday. Is your country playing as well?

I’m from the USA … hate to admit it because it usually gets me roasted in the comments lmao 😂 but I started watching Bayern so naturally I got interested in the German national team as well - I’m actually watching Germany v England right now. Hansi Flick is a beast and Germany is looking good under him. As for the USA we have a lot of youngsters making their mark in Europe so hopefully they can make something happen in Qatar. They play England in the group stage and I would love to see an upset in that game.
Jun 7, 2022 2:54 PM
Feb 2021
darthbarth said:
Satesatesate3 said:

I’m from the USA … hate to admit it because it usually gets me roasted in the comments lmao 😂 but I started watching Bayern so naturally I got interested in the German national team as well - I’m actually watching Germany v England right now. Hansi Flick is a beast and Germany is looking good under him. As for the USA we have a lot of youngsters making their mark in Europe so hopefully they can make something happen in Qatar. They play England in the group stage and I would love to see an upset in that game.
yeah.. tbh i read USA and was about to roast you 😂😂😂. I mean yeah you have got some talent and your group doesn’t look too bad so u should be able to get in 2nd or if you are unlucky and Bale for Wales starts playing godly again its rip..
Jul 12, 2022 4:07 AM

Aug 2010
RL: Juventus and Alessandro Del Piero
Giant Killing: Tokyo Victory and Ren Mochida.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giant Killing Episode 5 Discussion

throwaway513846 - May 2, 2010

45 by Dywei »»
Jan 28, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Giant Killing Episode 16 Discussion

helur - Jul 18, 2010

28 by cableguyjay »»
Sep 11, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Giant Killing Episode 17 Discussion

BitchMaster - Jul 25, 2010

29 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Mar 19, 2023 10:04 PM

Poll: » Giant Killing Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kagura89 - Apr 4, 2010

99 by ryzxgum »»
Jan 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Giant Killing Episode 19 Discussion

devilangell - Aug 8, 2010

38 by Shiroko_kun »»
Oct 7, 2022 12:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.