Forum Settings
Forums

'Isekai Yakkyoku' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo

New
Jun 5, 2022 8:38 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the television anime adaptation of Liz Takayama's Isekai Yakkyoku (Parallel World Pharmacy) light novel revealing additional cast, staff, and the second promotional video on Sunday. The series is scheduled to premiere on July 10 at 9:30 p.m. on AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, BS Nittele, and Cantele.

Cast
Elisabeth II: Shizuka Itou (Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya)
Bruno de Médicis: Kenji Nomura (Golden Kamuy)
Blanche de Médicis: Maria Naganawa (Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon)

Staff
Art Director: Tomoyasu Hosoi (Bishounen Tanteidan)
Color Design: Yuki Hayashi (Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu.)
Director of Photography: Yasuyuki Itou (Domestic na Kanojo)
Sound Director: Yayoi Tateishi (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu)
Sound Effects: Yasushi Inomata (Zero Wave) (Ishuzoku Reviewers)
Sound Production: Bit grooove production
Music: Tatsuya Katou (Dr. Stone), Satoshi Houno (Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de)
Music Production: Pony Canyon

Kaori Ishihara (Maou-sama, Retry!) performs the opening theme "Musouteki Chronicle," and Little Black Dress performs the ending theme "Hakuu." Both songs are previewed in the promotional video below.

Keizou Kusakawa (Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?) helms the anime at Diomedéa. Wataru Watari (Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou Desu) is handling the series composition and Mayuko Matsumoto (Handa-kun) is designing the characters.

Takayama began writing the pharmacy-themed fantasy light novel on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in July 2015. Kadokawa began publishing the title under its MF Books imprint with illustrations by keepout the following January. The eighth volume shipped in July 2021.

Sei Takano began drawing a manga adaptation on the ComicWalker website in November 2016. Kadokawa released the eighth volume on March 22.

PV 2

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeJun 5, 2022 8:52 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 5, 2022 9:04 AM

Jul 2015
Maria Naganawa THE Loli Queen will grace us with her voice. <3

Jun 5, 2022 5:00 PM
Feb 2022
🍱this is the best news 😉
thanks for the information,
I want to leave a special message today
Never let people's negative words take care of you always ignore such words, do good without wanting to gain anything in exchange, because in the end you will always have joy multiplied by the good deed you did, good deeds always return to those who practice, [ Good morning to you who arrived here, I'm new to Myanimelist and I'm also new to the world of anime, come with me to talk about various subjects, let's be friends ✨🎸
Jun 5, 2022 6:10 PM
Feb 2022
Goodnight
thank you for me that I'm new to the world of anime, it's been a blessing, 🙋 hey guys let's be friends, I want to meet everyone here.
Jun 6, 2022 1:33 AM

Jan 2018
looks like shota is trending. hope i'm wrong. just because mushoku is good doesn't mean shota is the answer lol. maybe shota collecting simulator instead of waifu would be a good bait.
Jun 6, 2022 1:51 AM

Feb 2019
I can't even tell if this is yet another clone or more info on a previously announced one. God, this is horrendous.
Well I for one already loved Lain.

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
3 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.