Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 4, 2022 9:58 AM

Jan 2022
Other suspicions may occur again in the future. I can't wait for the next episode.
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Jun 4, 2022 10:00 AM

Feb 2017
so the cliffhanger was a lie then, should have seen that coming

placeholder text
Jun 4, 2022 10:02 AM
Jan 2021
Okeanix said:
This and last episode proves anime is so much better without Anya.
kinda opposite though.. SxF with anya is more fun and entertaining than without her
Jun 4, 2022 10:09 AM

May 2016
Okeanix said:
I cannot agree more.

Marinate1016 said:
Okeanix said:

L. One of the worst takes I’ve seen

Nope. Anya sucks and her voice makes my ears bleed.
Jun 4, 2022 10:11 AM

Mar 2022
This episode is centered about Loid and Yor giving their relation more development while Anya is in the background this time around which is fine as well. Judging by the preview we will get to see a dodgeball match in school, wonder what will happen there.

Yuri's sister complex is of cosmic size with him being absolutely envious abot Loid and Yor kissing while his locker is filled of pictures of his sister.
Jun 4, 2022 10:12 AM

Feb 2019
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Okeanix said:
I cannot agree more.

Marinate1016 said:

Yep. L+ you have awful taste.
Jun 4, 2022 10:16 AM

Apr 2018
No kiss but Yuri did get one hell of a clap by Yor xD.
Even though he got clapped, the whole visit went okay and his supicision of Loid is almost gone. Yor's still trying to get better at being a mom but everything is going smoothly for now.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 4, 2022 10:21 AM
Jan 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Okeanix said:
I cannot agree more.

Marinate1016 said:

anya is still way better than Yuri who loves his own sister like literally
Jun 4, 2022 10:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course they wouldn't kiss like that, but it still destroyed Yuri's mental lmao.
And nah Yor is not a spy, but Loid still doesn't know her real work (and the same for Yor's side)
Jun 4, 2022 10:35 AM
May 2022
I really liked this episode (I mean the whole series is just sooo cute; miód na me serce). I just think Yuri is weird, he's definitely in love with Yor.
Jun 4, 2022 10:40 AM

Oct 2018
Yor-san is so cute and sweet, we need to protect her 😭😭😭😭😭
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jun 4, 2022 10:41 AM

Mar 2021
Great episode, I remember I loved these chapters :D

I was laughing for the whole first part of the episode, Yuri is funny asf 😂 And Yor almost made out with Loid back there... hooooo boy. The amount of sakuga was insane, a standing ovation to the production team!

I love the moment when Loid destroyed the bug, it obviously makes sense that he has to check Yor, he is the greatest spy after all... But now he trusts Yor much more. And Yor told him that she's really glad she married him... It's really wholesome

Anya's moments were also funny, she was much less present than usual but nontheless the Anya effect is still in full action :)

Jun 4, 2022 10:46 AM
Sep 2021
Aronics said:
I didn't know it's already been 1 year in the anime lol.

So they didn't kiss in the end, that was quite sad. Yor really had a difficult time pretending to be a wife, glad she realized it's best to be herself.

I really doubt it's been a whole year. The marriage certificate was faked to be 1 year old in one the first episodes. Yuri in the previous episode asked Yor about not telling him about a 1 year marriage. And in this episode it's literally the next day after that. I believe Loid used that "technically 1 year together" anniversary as an excuse to get Yor a cake.
MavikBowJun 4, 2022 10:53 AM
Jun 4, 2022 10:52 AM
Sep 2021
Okeanix said:

I wouldn't say it's better per say, but I feel that the amount of Anya we saw today was just right. I really want to see more Loid-Yor development but having Anya on the screen for 87% of the episode doesn't allow for that.
Jun 4, 2022 10:58 AM

Aug 2021
This show is so much fun to watch. I really liked how they focused on Yor and Loid and their relationship in this episode, it definitely makes the show hit on another level when they explore them as well as their backstories and how they both have always lacked much family and now they're finding it with each other, adorable.
Jun 4, 2022 11:09 AM

Mar 2010
Nice dodge Loid!
Very wholesome episode
Jun 4, 2022 11:12 AM

Sep 2017
It is a bit sad to see Loid be suspicious of Yor like that. Tho you can't really blame him given the circumstances. Of course the meme is she is hiding something, but nothing anything he would be expecting right now.
Jun 4, 2022 11:13 AM

Dec 2013
A nice episode fleshing out their relationship and what they think about each other, Yor drunk and ready to kiss had me sweating.
Jun 4, 2022 11:25 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Loyd almost kissing Yor and to get in the mood she drinks a little but she can't and ends up attacking her brother and Loyd is suspicious that Yor might know what what her brother does but she doesn't know anything
Jun 4, 2022 11:26 AM

Jul 2019
I'm glad that lovey-dovey part with drunk Briars is out of the way, Loid is a man of steel to navigate through this mess unscatched. Yes, everything in this triangle is mixed up on hiding truth but true feelings will always prevail over planned narrative.

"What is this, the world is dying?" and back to sleep — God bless Anya, her unawakened reactions and the ability to pull the right strings on daft parents.
Jun 4, 2022 11:35 AM
Dec 2019
It's good that Loid is able to trust Yor now. Yor just wants to be a good wife.
Jun 4, 2022 11:40 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Yuri takes the siscon to a whole new level, lol. He's going to be so much trouble in the future.

Yor is so lovely and wholesome.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 4, 2022 11:48 AM
May 2022
why did yor just get Yuri's hopes up back when he was a child about marrying her. She should've told her that would be incest. Snap those thoughts away right away
Jun 4, 2022 11:54 AM
Feb 2022
"Izzit the end of the world?"
that scene was epic from anya😂
Jun 4, 2022 12:13 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Seems that Yuri didn't want them to kiss even though he asked them to prove they were married xD. It seems that Yuri couldn't fault Loid at all in the end lol.
Loid hasn't gotten rid of the chance that Yor could be acting... so bugs her with a microphone.
Yuri forgot to bug Loid and Yor's rooms xD.
Yor encounters the secret police who are actually him and the other guy in disguise lol. This is to check if she knows if Yuri is in the secret police which she doesn't...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 4, 2022 12:17 PM
Apr 2021
Yuri is a siscon. No seriously look at his locker
Jun 4, 2022 12:17 PM

Dec 2016
This sister complex Yuri have for Yor is worrisome, but hearing him say he wants to marry her and also seeing all those posters of her in his locker room at work is very cringe! That was too much x_x

I feel bad for Yor. She is trying her best at being the best wife/mother, although she still fails miserably at cook. Anya roasted her there ^^;

Good episode by the way!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jun 4, 2022 12:26 PM
Oct 2021
without realizing it's already episode 9,

Really enjoy this anime so much
Jun 4, 2022 12:34 PM
Dec 2018
intoxicated yor is a force to be reckoned with
Jun 4, 2022 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
I must ask as I heard Loid bring up that it was their 1 Year Wedding Anniversary, Has it truly been 1 whole year? or is the wedding documents just forged to look like its been a year?
Jun 4, 2022 12:38 PM
Jan 2022
I'm not gonna lie this episode felt really wholesome.

Absolutely love drunk Yor as always, Loid actually felt bad? He's FEELING???? Please by the end of the series let there be romance there is clearly something between Yor and Loid more than just the pretend love.
Jun 4, 2022 12:52 PM

Jan 2009
thats a wholesome episode again nice one

Yor is beautiful in this episode too
Jun 4, 2022 12:54 PM
May 2020
yor worrying about being a better wife for the sake of the family while loid was questioning the validity of yor due to unruly circumstances. den again in the line of espionage is a dangerous one so you have to be weary of everyone
Jun 4, 2022 1:02 PM

May 2018
As expected no kiss T_T
Jun 4, 2022 1:02 PM

Oct 2018
good episode on the relationship between Loid and Yor
the episode is always funny with Yor reactions, poor Yuri :')
Anya always so adorable, love her smile at the end when she saw her "parents" are in "peace" ^^
Jun 4, 2022 1:05 PM

Dec 2019
Yor should’ve slapped me.. IT SHOULD’VE BEEN ME!!
Jun 4, 2022 1:41 PM
Mar 2022
Mahn I really wanted Loid to kiss Yor.
Also the slap was damn cool. I wonder if she broke any facial bone of Yuri 😂.
The cutest scenes were Anya talking in sleep.😊
Jun 4, 2022 1:43 PM
May 2015
Komla_6 said:
yor worrying about being a better wife for the sake of the family while loid was questioning the validity of yor due to unruly circumstances. den again in the line of espionage is a dangerous one so you have to be weary of everyone

Agreed but Loid needs to remember Yor's not like him. She's a terrible liar and doesn't have a deceitful bone in her body. She's an assassin but even then it's for a noble cause(for the most part) She's a straightforward and naive person(You could tell her something completely outlandish and she'd believe it) He has to stop overthinking things
Jun 4, 2022 2:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Seems like Yuri wanted to be more than just brother and sister to Yor who slapped him not once, but twice as he's no match for drunk Yor. Loid doubts Yor since he knows Yuri is with the secret police as starts questioning her disguised as a member of the secret police. Turns out that Yor knows nothing about the secret police and is oblivious to the fact that Yuri works for them. At Loid doesn't have to worry about being stabbed in the back for now.
Jun 4, 2022 2:05 PM

Dec 2018
Almost kiss ~~~
And Loid doesn't seem to embarrassed when Yor wanting to kiss him, he even close his eyes to get ready. Hahahaha. Not his first kiss maybe.
Yor is safe since she always thinks/talk only using her mind/heart, if she actually talking with herself, for sure Loid will knew she is an assassin. But for sure Yor is trying her best to be the best wife and mother.
It's cute though seeing Loid starting to open his heart for someone.

Jun 4, 2022 2:10 PM

Sep 2020
Wow, Yor really gets a bit crazy when she's drunk, kind of surprised that Loid have to go all out to check if Yor is related to secret police or not.
Jun 4, 2022 2:15 PM

Mar 2015
thank god this anime is at least decent and watchable. the entire spring 2022 is probably the worst anime season in human history
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jun 4, 2022 2:38 PM
Apr 2020
Another pretty solid episode. I feel like it was pretty predictable that Yor and Loid weren’t going to kiss but the way it didn’t happen definitely did come as a surprise.

Loid finally having some suspicions about Yor. I do feel like as a spy, he should’ve been more wary about bringing Yor in as his fake wife, especially after she surprisingly numbed the cow on the interview day and ‘somehow’ knew kickboxing in the castle episode.

I am glad that Loid managed to find reason to rid of his suspicions though and the episode ended on a happy note.
Jun 4, 2022 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
Spy X Family literally pulling me back into Anime with such a wholesome story and very likable characters.

I'll be happy to see another Anya dedicated episode next time!
Jun 4, 2022 2:49 PM

Mar 2013
PurpleGirl203 said:
This sister complex Yuri have for Yor is worrisome, but hearing him say he wants to marry her and also seeing all those posters of her in his locker room at work is very cringe! That was too much x_x

I feel bad for Yor. She is trying her best at being the best wife/mother, although she still fails miserably at cook. Anya roasted her there ^^;

Good episode by the way!

Oh just you wait, the digs against Yor's cooking are far from over
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jun 4, 2022 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
_ITACHIHA said:
"Izzit the end of the world?"
that scene was epic from anya😂

Top tier facial expressions again
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jun 4, 2022 3:16 PM
Apr 2022
Aronics said:
I didn't know it's already been 1 year in the anime lol.

So they didn't kiss in the end, that was quite sad. Yor really had a difficult time pretending to be a wife, glad she realized it's best to be herself.

no, its not. this family literally created less than 48 hours before Anya's school interview test. And she's not even facing mid terms test yet.

What they celebrate is the (fake) 1 year wedding anniversary because their (fake) marriage certificate is formally written the date of 1 year ago as their wedding date. Just some absurd reasoning for Loid to give her special things because of his guilt for doubting & spying on her.
Jun 4, 2022 3:22 PM

Mar 2021
So many cliffhangers just for Yuri to get in the way. I'm not surprised just a little disappointed.

sleeping Anya >
*I promise I'm not weird

Glad Loid is starting to trust Yor more. Even Anya can tell.
Jun 4, 2022 3:24 PM

Mar 2021
idk why this stood out so much, but why did the traffic light turn blue instead of green.
Is that like a thing in other countries
Jun 4, 2022 3:27 PM

Mar 2013
MaxDog06 said:
idk why this stood out so much, but why did the traffic light turn blue instead of green.
Is that like a thing in other countries

It's a Japan thing
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Yesterday, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2022

237 by Poppy123 »»
Mar 26, 5:32 AM

» loid is a terrible spy ( 1 2 3 )

ayaan692 - Jul 12, 2022

125 by downymaiden »»
Mar 13, 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.