Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2022 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
The 2nd OP got a visual change before the chorus.

Team Bird's enthusiastic leader Yuuki seems very off this episode, and it all has to do with her folks back home, juggling between work and family. It's so occupied to the point that like she has no time to accompany the other girls for their time from shopping to work. A hospital visit and a family's restaurant business, Yuuki really has a lot on her plate to be overburdened by her overworked and hospitalized father.

And all of this, only by extension of asking Manager Rio, will the other 3 Team Bird girls finally know what's going on in Yuuki's life. She could've shared this information to them, but keeping it to herself just seems selfish to other people, most particularly with the overly concerned Airi, they really wanted to help Yuuki, but she just threw a wrangler at them, making accusations that the team would be better off without her. There're essentially 3 levels: Chisa's burst of anger, Yuzuha's calm thinking, and Airi's concern to support Yuuki and change her back to the very person she was before. It's do or quit.

It's natural for anyone whom is overburdened to keep to themselves the problems in their life, and as much as I resonate with Yuuki, she really needs an outlet to release her pent-up issues. And at this stage, if Yuuki quits, it'd be already too late to salvage Chun×4, Team Bird, and her entire Seiyuu growing career.

Being silent will not help you, learn to trust with the people that you have. Support and do your best.
KANLen09Jun 3, 2022 12:35 PM
Jun 3, 2022 10:37 AM

Feb 2020
Yuki is my favorite character besides Rie and Mei. It's always nice when she gets more screen time.

It was pretty sad that she kept everything to herself. You need to talk to your friends if you have problems in your life.

I really would like to see Yuki wearing that hat for real. :P

SerafosJun 3, 2022 1:17 PM
Jun 3, 2022 11:29 AM

Apr 2014
ahhhh.... Yuki was so annoying in this episode. She kept everything to herself and did not tell anything about her problem to her friends, and she also did not tell anything about her work to her family as well. She just kept it with her and thought that no one can help her. Like why!? why did you keep everything to yourself?!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 3, 2022 12:58 PM

Oct 2015
Chunx4 is not the same without Yuuki or any of the members. The solution to her problem was cliche, but it still hit the right notes though.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 3, 2022 1:02 PM

May 2021
Great episode! I felt bad for Yuuki, having to step up at her family's restaurant due to her father being hospitalised...
Airi seemed to be the only one truly concerned I personally think...
Yuuki wants to quit voice acting!
The idiot shouting match was funny xD.
I'm happy she rethought her decision in the end however after hearing that her father was accepting of her pursuing voice acting!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 3, 2022 3:06 PM

Jan 2015
I didn't like Yuki in the first few episodes, but in this episode I hate her

Jun 3, 2022 8:39 PM

Nov 2019
Yuki development is here, could've had a more of a resolution at the end but not too bad

One thing for sure though, Chun×4 is made up with the four of them, no other
Jun 3, 2022 9:15 PM

Sep 2018
Yuki's stubbornness almost costs her the dream. Relatable in some ways, wanting to keep things solely to yourself and getting angry/annoyed at others when they're only trying to know what's going on/wanting to help, it's a troubling trait to have.
Jun 3, 2022 9:31 PM

Jul 2021
When Airi said the current Yuuki chan is an impostor, that for some reason got me good lol.

Nice episode. 4/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 3, 2022 10:59 PM

Jun 2021
What a heartwarming episode! The fact that the rest of Bird’s members never gave up on Yuuki really shows how close they have become and I especially like that piano rendition of “Start Line” that plays near the end.
Jun 4, 2022 4:30 AM
Dec 2016
For the last of couple of episodes the plot dwells deeper into the feelz area. Though, I'm not against it.
Jun 4, 2022 10:32 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Yuuki worried about her father who fainted from struggling at work and she almost gives up on being a voice actress but her boss reveals her exploits to her father she ends up staying
Jun 5, 2022 11:11 AM

Jun 2021
I'm glad to see yuki development in this episode. the group was not the same without her since she was a leader.
I'm gonna sit down here and watch them do it
Jun 7, 2022 10:41 AM

Jul 2016
OK episode. I like Yuuki but she was lowkey annoying this time with all the secrecy and stuff. Props to Airi for being the one wanting to help her the most tho.
Aug 22, 2022 3:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yuki's worries about her father were legit, I wouldn't have minded if she left to help him but of course she would never leave the group, at least they made the development somewhat interesting.
Oct 15, 2022 11:15 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Even the cheerful one can be falling down too to the deep of the abyss with her trouble when she's reaching the limit. But then again, as the power of friendship coming through, its always be the one that stopped thing to get worsen. And also thanks to their motherly president, everyone back to their feets again to fly higher!
badabassOct 15, 2022 11:19 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 15, 2022 10:33 PM

Jan 2015
I'm here to say I fucking hate yuuki, stfu should've just let her quit cause she's annoying asf and her voice is hurting my ears. (p.s I skipped this ep cause I'm not a masochist and its yuuki's ep which don't really matter to me fucking lil hoe.

2nd time I skip a part of the episodes because of some legit annoying/disliked character. first was Mio Honda from Imas CG 2nd is this lil hoe yuuki.
AnceriseDec 15, 2022 10:38 PM

More topics from this board

» Cue! and AiRBLUE is kill

bastek66 - Jul 23, 2022

2 by masterjisamsu »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 24 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 10, 2023 10:30 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2022

13 by NagoyaR »»
Feb 7, 2023 9:35 AM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 15 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 22, 2022

13 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 12, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Cue! Episode 14 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 15, 2022

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Jan 11, 2023 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.