Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 3, 2022 4:45 PM
Jan 2017
Fantastic chapter, we finally get to see adult Momo and the design is great. Really hoping for some post-arc info dump chapters soon so we can get some updates on the rest of the world outside wano.
BearTheDogeJun 7, 2022 8:56 PM
Jun 3, 2022 11:35 PM
Feb 2022
I think something is going to happen.
i am really concerned about zoro.
please i hhope nothing bad happen
Jun 4, 2022 3:58 AM

Dec 2013
it was a great chapter, im so happy yamato have finally joined the crew :D
I know their plan was to eliminate kaido, but I really hope he and big mom comes back
Jun 4, 2022 8:34 AM
Jul 2020
GRAYLIGHTNING said:
GODA HIMSELF.

I KNEEL!!!

And so should you!!!

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
who's the character on your pfp?
Jun 4, 2022 10:03 PM

May 2020
To be honest it doesn't feel real but man this makes me question what's going to happen to the Luffy-Law alliance, I've kind of enjoyed Law's tag along since Punk hazard and he's a nice character to have on screen so I'd be a bit disappointed if he didn't join us a bit longer but then again he belongs to a different crew but it'd be nice seeing him in the next arc :')
Jun 5, 2022 8:00 AM

Apr 2018
Ayo, Onimaru the Goat bearing witness to History being unfold 😭😭😭

Jun 5, 2022 8:32 AM
Feb 2020
YAMATO!!! lets go baby
Jun 5, 2022 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
ChibiTalha said:

Hahaha...... I also found a little detail.
These two kids appeared when Numbers were first seen!

And again in this chapter these two kids appeared.

EDIT:- "three kids"
Jun 5, 2022 9:37 AM

Apr 2018
VolKur said:
ChibiTalha said:

Hahaha...... I also found a little detail.
These two kids appeared when Numbers were first seen!

And again in this chapter these two kids appeared.

EDIT:- "three kids"

Ayo wholesome.

I can practically smell Oda be like, "Lets see if someone catches this."
Jun 5, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2010
I'm still waiting on a End of Act 3 card.
Jun 5, 2022 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
I'm late to the party, and all I had to say was already said lol

Great chapter.
Jun 5, 2022 2:21 PM

Sep 2015
I felt a little rush of excitement when Yamato so casually said that she would join them on their ship. It was a beautiful chapter. What's up with Big Mom and Kaido though, did they die just like that? It's not how Oda usually does things.
can dis sig fit
Jun 5, 2022 3:48 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Amazing chapter. I've already posted a full review/reaction to this but I'll give you my main thoughts below:

- Don't care much for the Germa short story unless someone cool shows up (Katakuri, Blackbeard etc)
- Kinemon and Kiku should probably be dead tbh...
- I'm SUPER hype for Yamato to join the crew, probably 90% confirmed at this point - Luffy will surely say yes
- Tama's backstory hit me in the feels fr
- Momo's reveal was SO WELL DONE!! Props to Oda. Got me legit hype
Jun 5, 2022 5:16 PM

Dec 2016
So what happened to Momo? Like, why did he suddently got older?
Jun 5, 2022 5:19 PM
Jul 2018
eXtripa69 said:

Read last two pages of chapter 1021 & 1023 again.
Jun 5, 2022 6:42 PM

Dec 2016
VolKur said:
eXtripa69 said:

Read last two pages of chapter 1021 & 1023 again.

Hm, got it. Honestly couldn't remember that
Jun 6, 2022 12:20 AM

Jul 2014
My boy Momo has become a real man.
Jun 6, 2022 4:38 AM

Jan 2017
momo became a certified gigachad, in both mind and appearance. like father, like son.

yamato should set sail on her own and become one of the strawhat allies, just like the dressrosa gang. she could bring some beast pirate members with her, since they still respect her. they don't have any other choice either way, otherwise they'll end up in prison.
dusty22Jun 6, 2022 5:10 AM
Jun 6, 2022 6:19 AM

Feb 2012
Great design for our new Shogun, Zoronosuke
Jun 7, 2022 12:04 AM

Jul 2021
This chapter finally concludes wano arc. It was amazing but really lengthy
Jun 7, 2022 10:07 PM

Aug 2019
I still can't believe Momo was a child only a few chapters ago and is now a 28-year-old man. He's also very attractive, like both of his parents. So it feels weird to say that his attractive since he was a child not so long ago lmao
Jun 10, 2022 4:11 AM
Dec 2008
Talk about a speech! Glow up 🔥
Jun 10, 2022 9:00 PM

Mar 2016
From a snotty bald-headed 8 years old, to this chad of a man 28 years old. Momonosuke looked hella cool, especially with the long flowing hair and the thick expression eyebrows. Borth is a signature look from his father, Oden the chad. You can really tell the resemblance, and well yes, you can also see how massive his stature is. Just like Oden. Oh man, that panel where he stood and announces his name, cherry blossom falling in the background, his Ame no Habakiri katana on his side and the full Kozuki Clan outfit worn proudly for the public, that shot is straight-up epic, just as expected from this boy who has gone through all the hardships and horrors to regain the country that is rightly his at last.

This chapter is truly emotional, especially with Tama's backstory and her realization that she could finally live a normal life now that Luffy has won and the Kozuki has returned, 2 promises that she held on to for all her life. This girl has done a mighty fine job surviving the way she has. Tama represents the perspective of the citizens of Wano who has been pressed and forced to submit to Kaido's and Orochi's tyrannical regime. Through Tama, we could see how other citizens have felt and damn what a piece of massive news this is to Tama and all the Wano's population.

On the other hand... Yamato joining the Strawhat confirmed???
Jun 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Jun 2019
Otama is so little and so precious. This was such an emotional chapter. And, then, the goosebumps. Momo is looking cool.
Jun 15, 2022 11:19 AM

Nov 2013
I remember when new crewmates joining was emotional instead of one-off panel. Nice chapter otherwise though.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 15, 2022 3:40 PM

Apr 2018
abystoma2 said:
I remember when new crewmates joining was emotional instead of one-off panel. Nice chapter otherwise though.

Hopefully she doesn't join. This is all too superficial for me to take seriously. Let's see...
Jun 15, 2022 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
ChibiTalha said:
abystoma2 said:

Hopefully she doesn't join. This is all too superficial for me to take seriously. Let's see...
What would work though is if she joined the Strawhats only for part of the journey, mirroring Oden and Roger pirates.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jun 15, 2022 4:18 PM

Apr 2018
abystoma2 said:
ChibiTalha said:

What would work though is if she joined the Strawhats only for part of the journey, mirroring Oden and Roger pirates.

I just hope Oda doesn't handle it so nonchalantly as what was shown in this chapter. If Yamato gets a meaningful character moment in the upcoming chapters, it'll work.

It would be interesting to see if the World Government labels her a pirate and she gets a big bounty (Probably the same as Oden's)
Jul 10, 2022 4:26 PM

Feb 2018
Yamato is joining the crew. Momo's the chad of Wano 2.0. What a great chapter and the best have yet to come!
Aug 27, 2022 3:50 AM

Nov 2020
now this is what i call a happy ending
great arc!
Sep 7, 2022 5:16 AM

Dec 2012
Chills. I wonder how the world government will react

Sep 29, 2022 8:06 PM
Dec 2020
The whole chapter played out beautifully, but the reveal of Kozuki Momonosuke was just... *chef's kiss*!
Oct 24, 2022 4:14 AM

May 2017
Wow. It is always such an amazing moment when an arc or in this case an entire saga, comes to its conclusion. We started this journey on Punk Hazard, with meeting Momo and Kin and now their destinies have finally fulfilled. This kind of storytelling is rarely seen anywhere and it makes OP so special for me. Also Yamato joining is cool. But I would hope for Carrot too. She has been with them for soo long by now, that her place in the crew is a natural thing at this point.
Nov 17, 2022 4:34 PM

Apr 2018
Momonosuke's speech gave me chills in every corner of my body. The new Shogun has arrived and will completely change Wano and let everyone live as they want. I can't wait for the fucking news birds to arrive. This shit is about to pop off for real. Well, there still needs to be a feast, resting moment and next adventure etc before we can fully leave the Wano Arc.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 22, 2022 12:39 PM

May 2021
Robin did kinda invite herself initially onboard so there's a chance Yamato might join though its usually Luffy doing the inviting. Also, just don't see what role she will fulfill.

VolKur said:
Momo looks raw af
Yamato is going to join the Straw Hat(99% sure), just need a confirmation from Luffy.

So, Kozuki Momonosuke is new shogun of Wano and in future he will be known as the greatest shogun ever.
Otama suffered a true hell. Nami is like big sister to Otama. I really have tears in my eyes reading this.

Ashura Kicked the bucket?!

@Ayu_01 it's a joke XD
I'm not expecting anyone to die. I never expected that anyone will die in wano, I just thought that it might good chance for Oda to kill 1 or 2 characters, but I'm not that disappointed from this because it's one piece, and people don't die in one piece.

There was indeed a death in Wano though.

Nov 23, 2022 2:16 AM
Jul 2020
RioFS said:
Robin did kinda invite herself initially onboard so there's a chance Yamato might join though its usually Luffy doing the inviting. Also, just don't see what role she will fulfill.

VolKur said:
Momo looks raw af
Yamato is going to join the Straw Hat(99% sure), just need a confirmation from Luffy.

So, Kozuki Momonosuke is new shogun of Wano and in future he will be known as the greatest shogun ever.
Otama suffered a true hell. Nami is like big sister to Otama. I really have tears in my eyes reading this.

Ashura Kicked the bucket?!

@Ayu_01 it's a joke XD
I'm not expecting anyone to die. I never expected that anyone will die in wano, I just thought that it might good chance for Oda to kill 1 or 2 characters, but I'm not that disappointed from this because it's one piece, and people don't die in one piece.

But without any emotional connection
Nov 23, 2022 3:14 AM

May 2021
Ayu_01 said:
RioFS said:

But without any emotional connection

Incorrect. Though even if it wasn't, saying there has been no death in Wano is OBJECTIVELY incorrect.

Jan 1, 2023 7:03 PM

Aug 2021
the long, grueling battle has finally ended and momo has officially become the shogun of wano as he rightfully should be. i do wonder if yamato will actually join the crew though... my gut tells me no for some reason
Apr 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Apr 2021
It all started back in Punk Hazard. Heck Kaido's name was mentioned even during the pre-time skip arc.

It's finally over. Their 20 year long struggle is finally over. Wano's no more a slave country.

The whole Wano arc was indeed the best!!! I loved it!!!
Jul 7, 2023 12:02 AM

Dec 2022
gigachad Momo is gonna have to beat the Wano ladies off with a scabbard!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Yesterday

9 by ramshireesh_1 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.