Forum Settings
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2022 9:24 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
Finally a new chapter... that ends with a notice of hiatus again. Well, good things come to those who wait, they say...

But most of all, another Archiviste appeared! Just a tiny bit convenient that she appeared the moment Noe thought about the existence of another, but ok ok. Interesting appearance, but it seems like she is not a very good person from her expression.

I wonder how it will go~
Jun 9, 2022 11:39 AM
Nov 2011
I’m so sad they dropped this bomb then announced the hiatus right below. I hope Mochijun is alright.

Also this Archiviste girl is so so pretty. Her face tells me she’s up to no good tho. lol
Jun 13, 2022 1:09 AM

Jul 2021
Finally, it's back. Seems like another Archiviste was introduced and a good start to look forward in this new arc.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 25, 2022 4:36 PM

Mar 2020
Another Hiatus after this(I really hope Mochijun is alright)
Other then that really interesting as a chapter... Especially with those last panels of the archiviste Noe saw..(she screams stay away from me vibes kinda like break from pandora hearts)
Seems as though the whole 56 chapters before were nothing short of a buildup because i get the feeling that vanitas is about to reveal its true colours after this. Just like pandora hearts did(why do i keep mentioning it all the time xd)
Mar 29, 2023 3:54 AM
Mar 2023
I think Vanitas will be ahead of Pandora.  But who has seen the interview of  Mochizuki-sansei  which she said was inspired by  "Interview with a Vampire" (Male Love) The fandom went crazy about this story and said that Noe would be gay even though Mochizuki Sansei.  The character's gender isn't even mentioned.  She will write the main characters as gay/bi.

in my view  Characters in the Vanitas series are more likely to be bi.
HatanaliMar 29, 2023 3:57 AM
Jul 5, 2023 1:17 AM

Oct 2022
Woohoo! Been a supporter of this mangaka for a year now, and I am always satisfied with the new developments, especially this new arc introducing an Archiviste when Noe was entertaining the idea of another one, quite a sinister and evil-looking girl, I can certainly say she's up to no good from her sly smile.

There again strikes another hiatus from the author, now he's made me all eager and anticipating the next issue

Ahh how will the oncoming plot go :p 
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 63 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - 1 hour ago

0 by DarkHumor04 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 62 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jan 22

5 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 10, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 60 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jul 22, 2023

10 by Maffy »»
Jan 13, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Chapter 61 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Oct 19, 2023

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 15, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Chapter 42 Discussion

Felix-san - Feb 27, 2020

5 by RioFS »»
Nov 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.