Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2022 10:51 PM

Jan 2021
Leon's way of thinking is really starting to piss me off now. At first I could put up with the whole "I'm a mob character so I shouldn't get involved" idea, but he is in way too deep for that to apply. For someone who is able to think like he does, he really lacks the ability to read certain situations. If he would open his eyes for just a second and look at the events surrounding Marie, and how Angie and Olivia act around him, he would be able to understand where he stands in the world... not as a mere mob character, but as someone close to the old protag. Hopefully he realizes this before the season ends.

May 30, 2022 3:03 AM

Dec 2021
Here's goes nothing, cant wait to see my favorite next episode, 2 waifu coming guys, lesgo
also overall this episode, really good
May 30, 2022 6:12 AM

Aug 2021
Poor Olivia. Man, noone except for Angelica has any idea what she's going through. Leon is honestly such a blockhead. He's still the same as he was in the real world deep within despite how flashy he seems to everyone. Ahhh I can't handle this, when will they make up
May 30, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2021
leon = chad (i feel bad for olivia tho)

need more of milf queen 🛐
ryoko6May 30, 2022 9:40 AM
May 30, 2022 12:19 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Leon is going out of his way to separate himself from Angelica and Olivia. He even gave the Prince's friends credit for defeating the pirates. Despite all that Leon still gets a promotion. At this pace Leon is going to be more than a mob character so he needs to reconcile with Angie and Olivia because they gravitate and possibly have feelings for him.
May 30, 2022 3:38 PM

Nov 2011
The fact that Leon wants to remain a Mob character is both great writing and very frustrating to us the viewer because he has two smoking babes next to him that he thinks should not be with him.

However he keeps digging his own hole deeper and deeper making more of a profound individual in this world as well.

He's basically unaware that he is creating himself as the main character and honestly I kind of like it.

Fucking Angelica literally in the show for 2 seconds and she's still fucking awesome. Slapping some sense into Leon.

And their feud still is not resolved either so I wonder what will happen with Angie and Livia. Looking forward to it.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 30, 2022 5:09 PM

Jan 2013
What bothers me the most in these moments is that this all could have been avoided if they simply talked, but i guess we'll have to wait a little more for this problem to get solved.
So our boy got the exact opposite of what he's been trying ahaha it's already a classic.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 30, 2022 5:45 PM
Jun 2017
I just feel sad for this one, as Mr. Leon seems to really pursue just being a mob character and by doing that means distancing himself from Olivia etc...
May 30, 2022 6:42 PM

Oct 2017
I find it very strange to see so many people who don't understand Leon's point of view.

He wants to be a mob and have a peaceful and quiet life. All the interference he caused in the world is just for the sole purpose of trying to make narrative follow the best course and not a ''game over''.

Olivia is the saint and only he knows it, it's like she is a reincarnation of a goddess, even if he rises in the ranks, in his mind, he is nothing compared to her.
May 30, 2022 11:14 PM
Jan 2021
fair point, leon is still being hella annoying though
May 31, 2022 10:30 AM

Apr 2017
Ready_Player_1 said:
I feel like I shouldn't like this show but I can't help myself. I love how the MC keeps trying to escape nobility and keeps rising in the ranks regardless. It's like one of those villian tropes where the villian tries to be evil but his actions have unintentionally beneficial results. Hope this one gets a second season.

This is exactly what i was thinking, you truly took the words out of my mouth
 L + RATIO + DIDN'T ASK + ELITIST + NOBODY CARES + FOLDED + U FELL OFF + CRY
May 31, 2022 8:49 PM

Aug 2021
The pirate thing is over, although it didn't go so well with Olivia and he's looking to get away once again, although Leon still received other things, something is coming.
Jun 2, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2021
Chanbara said:
I find it very strange to see so many people who don't understand Leon's point of view.

He wants to be a mob and have a peaceful and quiet life. All the interference he caused in the world is just for the sole purpose of trying to make narrative follow the best course and not a ''game over''.

Olivia is the saint and only he knows it, it's like she is a reincarnation of a goddess, even if he rises in the ranks, in his mind, he is nothing compared to her.
I would say that it's because the story doesn't really explain Leons view at this point properly yet, he comes off as dense(though he still is somewhat) when in reality he is doing it on purpose due to the games story which certain requirements have to be met.
Jun 2, 2022 11:04 PM

Oct 2017
dabdabgoose said:
Chanbara said:

I would say that it's because the story doesn't really explain Leons view at this point properly yet, he comes off as dense(though he still is somewhat) when in reality he is doing it on purpose due to the games story which certain requirements have to be met.

What I said are things mentioned in the first episode, the problem is that some people didn't pay much attention to the 1 episode
Jun 4, 2022 5:08 AM

Oct 2008
i'm not really a fan of emotionally unstable Livia...hmmmm...
4/5.

Jun 4, 2022 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
It's fun watching Leon but sometimes it is frustrating when he uses him being a mob as an excuse.

The preview for the next episode looked interesting.

Jun 5, 2022 9:02 PM

Dec 2016
Chanbara said:

If he wants to be just a mob and live a peaceful life, then why doesn't he just stop meddling with events he knows will make him noticeable? This kinda reminds me those old american cartoons and sticoms that challenged the protag into spending a ridiculous amount of money in order to reach a zero amount and thus winning some shady contest, but they somehow manage to earn more money than what they spend.

Leon could do exactly what the Hero from Banished From The Hero'S Party did, recluse himself in an isolated country under a new name and live a peaceful life. He's got the money and all means to do it, but Leon just keeps acting as a false victim of the consequences he brings himself to by his own volition.

This is just dumb writing for the sake of being absurd.
Jun 5, 2022 9:25 PM
Mar 2016
What will you do if you know that the world will ending and the key player is unreliable?
and you somehow have ability to steer they way to correct path.

That basically what Leon did
Jun 5, 2022 9:34 PM

Oct 2017
Kimurah said:
Chanbara said:

If he wants to be just a mob and live a peaceful life, then why doesn't he just stop meddling with events he knows will make him noticeable? This kinda reminds me those old american cartoons and sticoms that challenged the protag into spending a ridiculous amount of money in order to reach a zero amount and thus winning some shady contest, but they somehow manage to earn more money than what they spend.

Leon could do exactly what the Hero from Banished From The Hero'S Party did, recluse himself in an isolated country under a new name and live a peaceful life. He's got the money and all means to do it, but Leon just keeps acting as a false victim of the consequences he brings himself to by his own volition.

This is just dumb writing for the sake of being absurd.

Yeah that's fact.
By the way you should write your own story, it would be very interesting. You must be an excellent writer.
Jun 7, 2022 10:11 PM

Nov 2009
Leon want to get the Holy Necklace from the Sky Pirates, so he decide to "fast forward" the events.

Also, Marie wanting to get the items is probably cause she thinks she can make herself into the Saint instead of Olivia.

I am not sure why Olivia decide to run out at the Sky pirates thinking she could do something... what was she even trying to do?

___ ___ ___

Well...

Leon thinking he should let things run out by itself... would have been the correct choice if he stopped Marie a lot sooner instead of letting all of Olivia's key events being taken and fast forwarding the events where everyone isn't as strong as they're suppose to be like in the game yet. (judging by how the Princes were suppose to be on equal match against the pirates without Leon's OP mecha suit in earlier episode)

Now Leon is trying to push Olivia away... only to make Olivia even more hurt than she already is...

___ ___ ___

Also, Luxion suggests Leon to destroy the world and rebuild it to their image, LOL

Can't tell if Luxion is joking or he's really merciless.

___ ___ ___

And Leon's efforts has made himself into a Top Rank class.... upper 5th rank.

Assuming how they said Lower and Upper.

I guess that's 10 positions away from the King.

How many position/ rank does this Game World have anyways? (each rank = 2 position)

Since Baron is lower than Leon's father's rank. But Lower 5th rank is 2 rank higher than Leon's father.

That means Leon got promoted at least 3+ ranks (6 positions).
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 9, 2022 2:47 AM

Apr 2010
amlg said:

___ ___ ___

Also, Luxion suggests Leon to destroy the world and rebuild it to their image, LOL

Can't tell if Luxion is joking or he's really merciless.

___ ___ ___

Oh it's definitely the latter. He would seriously lay waste to the new human race if Leon let him.
Jun 12, 2022 11:16 AM
Jan 2018
He needs to get slapped even harder to get him out of that mindset and make him realise what he’s done
Jun 14, 2022 2:00 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, that was a real downer of an episode, I hope they can all work things out and Leon can get back to doing fun things like embarrassing Marie and her harem.
Jun 18, 2022 3:26 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Beating the pirates of course Leon is doing all the job but he told that it was the hikemen that did it all so they can get their rank back + taking the gold, that guy is too good xD though he gained even more rank as before lol, the sad part is how he really thinks Olivia needs to go back to her main heroine condition and be shipped with the hikemen while she only wants to stay in the Leon - Angelica - Olivia trio
Jun 20, 2022 4:23 AM

Dec 2013
It hurts seeing how hurt Leon was in this episode. I hope things between the three get less depressing soon.

Respect to the two love interests for at least trying to improve themselves.
Jun 20, 2022 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
Leon is moron, doesn't realize he can chose to be the main char if he wants to
Jun 20, 2022 9:42 AM
Mar 2021
This is my favorite is isekai series
Waiting for season 2.:-)
Jun 22, 2022 9:33 AM
Aug 2021
well well well poor olivia
Jun 28, 2022 8:14 AM

Feb 2021
He got an air bike and make a distance between his relationship.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 21, 2022 8:03 AM
Jan 2022
Ok episodio my guys
Sep 25, 2022 7:48 PM

Jul 2019
I don't know why, I freaking love this episode. The main character isn't really a "main" character just because of the POV.

This's my profile
This's my anime list
This's my reviews
🌸Would you be my friend?. I'd love to have an online friend.🌸
Oct 22, 2022 1:12 PM

Dec 2012
Leon = Suffering from success

Nov 3, 2022 1:51 PM

Aug 2018
Leon could getting something better than shovel at least for this battle, you know..
Ok, he actually takes better weapon, good..
Hm.. Right thing robot says.. That Leon is distancing himself both from Olivia and Angelica..
Leon is gaining some people on his side.. But also losing them as well..
Nov 14, 2022 10:45 PM

Mar 2014
Olivia's in a really dark place but it is interesting how the show is showing the way these characters are growing and changing as people after the divergence from the game story
Jan 19, 2023 4:26 PM
Mar 2022
I definitely like how Luxion is being blunt and just flaming Leon like that, but there's just... A lot of emotion missing from the scene. The punch basically had no impact, no background music to build up or express the emotion, just his face looking angry and a lousy punch. I'm sure there's a reason behind this such as a low budget or etc as it's only 12 episodes long but if I could rework anything with a limitless budget, I'd probably make it so that it's more impactful.

I'm writing this as I watch but I think Purple fighting Leon with the sticks was pretty nice, even if they were frustrated it did look lighthearted and they seemed to be having fun, especially with the attack declaring. It's either that or the lack or ost/dramatization set the wrong tone.

Purple and Red seem to be getting some character development which I appreciate, they seem less stuck up ngl. I kinda find it sad how Olivia is in the basement somewhere (though I'm unsure how much time has passed, I'm assuming at least 12 hours?) since she yelled at him. It would be nice for him to reassure her instead of just doing other stuff but at the same time both of them could use some reflection time. Update, 7 minutes till the episode is done: He's accepted the game's fate and is pretending like he barely knows her I guess. 3 more episodes to resolve this!! Hope the pacing is alright, I'm a little worried. I feel like he's just breaking her down even more, I don't really see her growing as I doubt she'll have anyone to turn to now.

On a side note, I like how Clarice's family also is reccomending him up. Sure, he doesn't want it, but status wise it's good and it's just nice to see him network and help others.
Jun 2, 2023 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
Leon did a great job but Leon, Olivia and Angelica's relationship is in shatters, damn.
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
Aug 2023
I've rewatched this anime countless times because I've love it, and read the LN after watching the anime; I never quite understood everything fully with this episode, it's not explained explicitly, but I think I finally figured it all out on this rewatch, and it seems to mostly add up.

In review of the fine details (no actual spoilers, just very long)...

So anyways, to summarize, the reason why Leon is trying to go back to being a mob is because he's getting guilted into thinking by not being a mob he's caused all the problems with Olivia and Angelica (he is sort of indirectly responsible, isekai Stephanie only targeted them because of Leon). That he's hurting them due to "his selfishness" of getting involved with them, that he's "selfishly trying to do a harem thing" by getting close to Olivia and Angelica when he should have stayed far away. Of course it's not his fault nor is he selfish, but this is the end result of Stephanie's machinations. Her sky pirate ploy may have failed, but she was successful in causing a rift between all three of them. It's like what Leon said to Olivia to help her patch up her relationship with Angie before the sky pirate plot started, they occupy different social circles, and it's going to be tough for them to make a relationship work, but it's possible. However that also applies to Leon's relationship with Angie and also Olivia. Now Stephanie made it tough for all three of them. Angie doesn't know how to resolve how she used to be with Olivia, has some issue with Leon also with that slap (blames Leon for making Olivia cry?). Leon thinks he got too close to Olivia and Angie making things worse for them, that he thinks he's "selfishly trying to do the harem thing", and doesn't deserve them. And Olivia obviously struggling with Stephanie's mind games of being unable to rationalize why Leon and Angie are being her friend when she's just a commoner (basically Stephanie's abuse caused Olivia to devalue her self-worth, and Luxion assertion that she's weak minded because she was robbed of being able to grow because she was protected). Olivia did work through this and grow though. She got manipulated into emotional instability, melted down on Leon, and then realized she messed up. Unfortunately before she can do anything to fix it, Leon had already decided to push her back onto the love interests (for her benefit), and distance himself from her and Angie (for their benefit), which he thinks will make Olivia more happy because that's how it should have been in the otome game. Of course he's making a mistake with all this, but thank Stephanie's scheming for that.
Garrett_DarkFeb 25, 2:41 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

41 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2022

121 by Buchta »»
Feb 21, 6:08 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

160 by Ricky16 »»
Jan 27, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.