Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 29, 2022 5:06 AM

Feb 2021
Seems like His roommate is not a bad guy.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 12, 2023 5:50 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a new start!!! kekeke
Jan 22, 2023 9:14 PM

Sep 2019
This episode frustrated me a little. I don't have a problem with Aoi having to work on his basics like ball control and passing since he hasn't been brought up through the football academy and only been playing at school. The issue becomes when you make him look much worse than anyone else and even the coaches have no hope in him from the beginning. I get that he was picked by Fukuda and not the other coaches but you still have to guide him and not give up on him from the start. On top of that you have all these mean spirited characters constantly bullying him. It all seems like forced drama and doesn't have the maturity of a show like haikyu. Still, as a fan of sports and sports anime who's been wanting a good football anime for a while I'm gonna continue and see if it gets better
Aug 16, 2023 10:42 AM
Aug 2022
Is there a specific reason that asshole senpai hates him so much? It doesnt make any sense.
Sep 12, 2023 10:48 AM

Dec 2022
I'm going to assume kill it then kick it is their term for trapping the ball. The fact the dude could make a youth club without knowing how to trap the ball is crazy.

You learn to trap just by playing naturally and getting a feel for the ball and how it reacts to your body. For him to be playing for years and still be unable to trap is another level of dense.
Nov 26, 2023 10:03 AM
Nov 2023
This is an amazing sports anime masterpiece, which opened up and increased my knowledge, especially in terms of football, now I as an observer found Ashito in Trent Alexander Arnold (an English footballer) playing for the Liverpool club, before I didn't really mind it, but after seeing this anime I feel that my view of football is the same as the character "Anri" in this anime which is oriented towards strengthening the midfield, and now I know how strong the influence of a wing defender who can play at different levels is. Currently, even according to what is in this anime, Liverpool and Trent Alexander Arnold show their fangs with the playing style shown in this anime, so in my opinion "this is a very amazing anime, which can change your view of football, 10/10 "I hope to deliver the next season as soon as possible. Thank You.
Apr 1, 1:41 AM

Aug 2019
Shot fired at Mourinho, I've actually never heard anything about his time as a player

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Yesterday, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

11 by bsiebert25 »»
Apr 13, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

148 by _sporsho_ »»
Mar 12, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2022

73 by Cansancio_ »»
Jan 7, 6:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.