Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 1, 2022 10:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Natsuki is definitely a good ballet partner for Junpei with how their ballet taste is similar, though that end with Miyako I didn't expect that lol that was kinda fast, confession + going out together + kiss wow xD Luou may summon Cthulhu in his yandere wrath though
Aug 7, 2022 3:29 PM
Dec 2020
This episode gave me the doki-doki's, this is how you know the author made shojo manga. I'm very glad that the Miyako-Jumpei ship is sailing because I hate inc*st and don't want Miyako to end up with her cousin. So happy that it was all a misunderstanding and she just really admires his dancing and is protective of him.
Sep 4, 2022 10:09 PM

Aug 2015
Kind of a weird/ boring episode for me... idk it might just be the pacing.
Oct 7, 2022 9:47 AM
Jan 2022
Ok show guys average its ok watch it
Dec 22, 2022 9:55 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
declaration and kiss!!! kekeke
Feb 2, 2023 6:05 AM

Feb 2019
Junpei x Miyako getting together is the sweetest thing to happen so far, but how Junpei and Natsuki are building a perfect couple chemistry at the same. This guy is so easy with the girls might even make his own harem.
lihle808 said:
Tbh I fucken hate Jumpei, I feel like he is all over the placs as a character. I can't get behind him no matter how hard I've tried, kinda reminds of askeladd whom I loath like a plague. I would drop this crap but I am close to finishing it.
Wow, what a pleasure to find a fellow askeladd hater on a totally different anime series thread.

Feb 11, 2023 2:50 AM
Dec 2014
Damn man !!! What an episode . NICEEEE
Jan 4, 6:21 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to Luthandorius
Joey-XD19202 said:
Why would he care if Junpei and Miyako dated? Does he have some sort of hidden agenda, I wonder.
For me it seemed pretty obvious after previous episode where we did not get to see Misaki compete with the others: He must be on a similar level than Luou and Junpei. Considering Luou a big rival. (And he probably is still significantly less good than him.) He did reseach already ... on the mother.

And my guess is he noticed about Luou and that Miyako is a bit special to him. So he wanted to do this in order to "attack" him. (He might feel less focused now when thinking about Miyako and Junpei dating.)

Though: I think this won't last too long. Junpei probably just like her cause she is cute and was the first one to talk to him about ballet - the stuff he likes. Natsuki feels much better here. Junpei and her had a lot of great moments in this episode. Yes there seems to be an age gap? (Don't know how big though. He had been surprised when she announced the school class/grade she was in so I guess she looks older.)

But once they get older ... this should not be too relevant anymore. I can totally see some time skip happening with them being both 5 years older or so ... doing professional dancing together.
@Luthandorius This is what I'm thinking too. It seems that Junpei and Natsuki have a spark. The age gap between them is 2 years. She's in the 6th grade and he's in the 8th grade. The issue is, the younger you are, the more the age gap matters. Especially since this isn't like it is in America. In America, they'd both be in middle school. Though because she's in elementary school, then it'd be the equivalent of a 5th grader dating a 7th grader.

I don't think he is supposed to end up with Miyako either. Junpei x Natsuki is a much better sell than Miyako x Junpei.

I think the playboy is just doing this to throw Luou (Ruou?) off his game. He's shown to be secretly threatened by him. I feel like they're going to pull a Princess Tutu.

Warning! Spoilers for those who haven't seen Princess Tutu!
Jan 4, 6:28 PM

Apr 2017
Reply to SouthRzVa
MF Misaki messing with Luou's psyche xD Everything for that scholarship, I guess.

Also, did I miss an episode? When did Miyako start developing feelings for Junpei? Well, gotta assume all that development happened off-screen then.

Anyways, another pretty solid episode. The confession/kiss scene was perfectly done and it seems Junpei has finally found his destined ballet partner: a super-underage violent brat...
@SouthRzVa When she stopped approaching Junpei, when her cousin was getting bullied, most people assumed that was the reason she stopped talking to him. Though she later confessed that the main reason for her avoiding him was because she couldn't sort her feelings out. When they started practicing, he stopped being nervous around Miyako while she was a blushing mess. She started to develop a crush on him after they started practicing, and she admired that he was a popular guy with friends.
Feb 1, 11:29 PM

Feb 2019
is that playboy in disguise sempai playing the devil coz he has a bone to pick with luou? that was very underhanded of him and it'll just throw off luou's already fragile emotions and mind to pieces.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 3, 2022

45 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 20, 2022

33 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 13, 2022

30 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 6, 2022

62 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 29, 2022

38 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.