Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 22, 2010 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
Blackiris said:
Well, after watching Toradora! I became allergic to tsundere heroines... and here we've got 2 of them.
I don't know but i like Fumino way better than Taiga..i never finished Toradora..
Apr 22, 2010 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
Well I did not have time to put these around but some GIFs I made.....probably the best parts were these with Fumino and Takumi.....can't enough of laughs of these=>

Interesting fan service of Fumino part 2 and that flashback.....that was quite the drama.....really too bad in that flashback that money governs so much....when you think about it the oprhanage could have been a good thing to stay=>
Hard to decide but I would say that Nozomi/Chise hand shake was more cute and Fumino/Takumi was more adorable=>
I don't know why but the maids at the end......the way they move......it puzzles me as to how amazing their movement is refined compared to in the actual episode when they appear=>
Originals and avatars of Fumino (not sure if they are good...anyone care to comment on that?)=>
That's all I manage to do.....damn farming is sure busy.
Long list of replies since I was busy

francismeunierApr 23, 2010 3:32 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 22, 2010 6:21 PM

Aug 2009
francismeunier said:

Stop doing them. It's really long and annoying. I don't think a lot of people like it.
Apr 22, 2010 11:52 PM

Jan 2009
garfield15 said:
francismeunier said:

Stop doing them. It's really long and annoying. I don't think a lot of people like it.
^This, thanks for stating the obvious, I think it was needed.
I'll do so too, long and annoying, stop them. : |
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 23, 2010 1:50 AM

Jul 2009
i love so much neko... >3 :)

i understand how the story flow...

_Ayase said:
I could say Takumi was a lucky man. :D
It's kinda heart-warming at the end of Episode 3. :]

yeshhhh....
Apr 23, 2010 2:22 AM

May 2009
francismeunier said:
Nozomi understood things very but there is also the fact she is not human so her emotion understanding might be superior in this case I would think.

I have yet to see evidence that she's not a human.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2010 2:25 AM

Feb 2009
Oosran said:
garfield15 said:
francismeunier said:

It's also kind of pointless to reply to the posts, since only a few user return to the threads more than twice. But that's what he wants to do so let him be.
Apr 23, 2010 2:34 AM

Nov 2008
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:
Nozomi understood things very but there is also the fact she is not human so her emotion understanding might be superior in this case I would think.
I was wondering about that. If she's some sort of cat-girl hybrid that was made by her insane father. No wonder she doesn't want to talk about the past. All those experiments, the torment, the crazy fetish her father had to use her as a- wait a minute. WTF am I thinking? Anyway, it's kind of obvious that she's a "normal" girl however, her design is to invoke the male audience appeal. Simple as that. Still confusing when she goes "Nyaa" although I want to punch her when she says that.
Apr 23, 2010 3:35 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:
I was wondering about that. If she's some sort of cat-girl hybrid that was made by her insane father. No wonder she doesn't want to talk about the past. All those experiments, the torment, the crazy fetish her father had to use her as a- wait a minute. WTF am I thinking? Anyway, it's kind of obvious that she's a "normal" girl however, her design is to invoke the male audience appeal. Simple as that. Still confusing when she goes "Nyaa" although I want to punch her when she says that.
Rofl at the punch.....yeah I am not sure if she was a experiment but even if she was to be as a normal girl......saying Nyaa does not make it at all normal for a girl so I am not sure she is....
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:

I think it will be revealed eventually.
garfield15 said:
francismeunier said:

Yeah but some of them I want to reply to them......so the least I did was spoiler....hope that helps......
Oosran said:
garfield15 said:
francismeunier said:

So you are saying I should not reply at all?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 23, 2010 5:58 AM

May 2009
Maximatum99 said:
AO968 said:
francismeunier said:

I think she has been around cats for most of her life and adopted a few habits from them, like saying Nyaa and giving a paw when asked for a hand. We'll probably learn more about her true nature later.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2010 9:00 AM

Aug 2008
_Ayase said:
I could say Takumi was a lucky man. :D
It's kinda heart-warming at the end of Episode 3. :]

Couldn't agree more. If only Nozomi patted Chise's head, that would be an extra.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Apr 23, 2010 1:20 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:

Maximatum99 said:
rabids0ap said:

"Akikan!" melon soda, anyone? xD
Good catch. The references are hard to see like Misaka from Railgun in episode one.
Yeah I did not think of Akikan but the can looks almost like the same one as in that show.....is it exactly the same?

Yeah, it's the exact same can as Melon's can in Akikan! :D
Apr 23, 2010 1:38 PM

Apr 2010
Fumino is cute with her lying :) Such a tsundere girl.
Apr 23, 2010 7:43 PM

Apr 2008
Just of a blackout people can forget about not wear anything ?

Apr 23, 2010 10:39 PM

Jul 2008
well as always, its an interesting situation when a guy sleeps between two girls with no adult supervision anywhere nearby
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 23, 2010 11:22 PM

Jan 2009
orangehouse said:
Just of a blackout people can forget about not wear anything ?
Well you know, there are people with fear of darkness, and other things.
Just because you're not afraid of complete darkness surrounding you, there are certainly some who are : ) No, I'm not included in that bunch of people
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 24, 2010 8:26 PM

Feb 2009
I think Fumino should die twice.

Apr 24, 2010 11:38 PM
Jan 2010
Well, after watching this episode, guess this anime wasn't that bad after all. (Putting Fumino's tsundere-ness aside)
Apr 25, 2010 7:17 AM

Mar 2008
DarcyD said:
I think Fumino should die twice.

Where's the Fumino love here? :)
Apr 25, 2010 6:58 PM

Nov 2007
I wish she would just make up her mind. Alas..the sins of being a tsundere.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 25, 2010 7:43 PM

Dec 2009
pretty good episode :)
Apr 25, 2010 8:43 PM

Feb 2009
The tsun level here was infuriating. I found her anger annoying more than anything. he's the most tsundere tsundere I have ever seen. But then again, she just confessed which is the quickest I have seen almost any character confess, tsundere or not, so I dono. O_o
Apr 26, 2010 11:16 PM

Apr 2010
overall i thought it was a good episode. i cant believe fumino said she loves him and then denies it right after. i can tell he is going to be liked by most of the girls in the show.
Apr 27, 2010 12:52 AM

Dec 2008
After the second episode I nearly lost every motivation to watch this any further.

But then this episode was very nice even when the pacing was a bit fast.
We learned something about the backround story of the main characters.

The scene where Fumino confessed and unconfessed at the same time was a bit awkward.
She's probably crazy XD
The Nozomi character is too silent so far
Apr 27, 2010 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
Cliche, cliche, cliche, especially on the "Fumino is gone!" part... but still very heartwarming, surprisingly. I never thought this overused motive would have me smiling throughout any episode, I guess you never know.

The beginning of the episode draws both Fumino and Nozomi closer to Takumi as they are all together in his house, the scene where they're holding onto him in bed must be the best one, very nicely played out altogether.

Then, we get a confession. Pretty quick, only to be shaken off at the end of the episode, but it's still unusual pacing for such a kind of series. My feelings are mixed.

Other than for the whole lot of cliches, I can't say I didn't enjoy this episode. I certainly did more than the previous one. I have a feeling the upcoming one will focus on the spoiled brat. *sigh*

7/10
Apr 27, 2010 10:09 PM

May 2009
They got a little serious in this episode, but still very light-hearted overall. Very endearing episode with themes of home, belonging and family overshadowing the brief bits of service. All the principal characters are likable with a male lead that's incredibly kind without being a sap or loser. Nice! So far so good.
Apr 28, 2010 6:02 AM

Apr 2010
++++ for the bed scene
Apr 28, 2010 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
-When i watch this, i want a typhoon outside too...
-Lucky Bastard...
-Huh? She ran off, in 3rd ep? Why they put stuff from 1st manga chapter now?
-Geez, she said truth normally, manga confession was better...

Best episode so far? At least there wasn't much of Taiga's copy...
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 1, 2010 9:56 PM
Feb 2009
amg I'm actually loving this series :) lucky guy gets two girls in one night
May 3, 2010 8:05 AM

Oct 2009
Wow just 3 episodes and there's already a confession and a dramatic event. Seems promising~

May 14, 2010 1:09 AM

Jun 2009
To begin with a ghost story after being told to talk about something interesting, cracked me up.

Takumi sure is lucky being able to sleep with 2 girls on each side while holding his hands

...the long confrontation and flashback made me errr
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 16, 2010 12:49 PM

Feb 2010
Darn. I wrote in the last Epsiodes Review, that I'm glad that this isn't just some shallow pseudo-drama, and now? Dumb. But however, this seems to be the fate of every of this kind of series.
Aug 17, 2010 10:53 AM

Jun 2010
I don't understand...What does Takumi mean by ,,Ookami shoujo /=wolf girl/ ..." ?
Fumino is an ookami ? OO''
I love this episode *w*
Oct 12, 2010 12:16 PM

Aug 2008
I don't really like Fumino. Too much tsun for my taste.

Nozomi, on the other hand, is love. <3
Jan 8, 2011 11:57 AM

Jul 2010
darkerealm said:
I don't really like Fumino. Too much tsun for my taste.

Nozomi, on the other hand, is love. <3

yep nozomi FTW

but seriously i dont even know where this aime is going rite now, its so confusing

Apr 2, 2012 5:01 AM

May 2011
Well, it was really nice episode.

But still Fumino's mega tsundere still amuse me.
Mar 6, 2013 10:58 AM

Jun 2012
Nozomi 2cute4me

So are they going to pretend like that love confession never happened?
Apr 30, 2014 8:11 AM

May 2012
That confession and backstory were pretty lovely! Let's see what's next.
Oct 2, 2016 2:47 AM

Dec 2014
past revealed nice development
Apr 3, 2021 10:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting development, Fumino already confessed to him and that orphan backstory was pretty sad, at least the onee-chan saved them, and the conflict with Nozomi seems to be resolved, they understand how she felt because they're all orphan unfortunately
Sep 12, 2023 7:26 PM

Dec 2009
Original Notes:

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoi Neko Overrun! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - May 4, 2010

89 by Dywei »»
Jan 27, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Mayoi Neko Overrun! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 15, 2010

82 by antoninus_v »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:26 PM

» Where can i watch this

Probs - Aug 13, 2022

2 by MailPerson »»
Aug 13, 2022 10:37 PM

Poll: » Mayoi Neko Overrun! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cr4sian_phil - May 18, 2010

198 by INVICTVS »»
Jul 15, 2022 1:03 PM

» Anyone else find this show criminally underrated?

kelzoldyck - Apr 18, 2021

5 by asiank0ala »»
Mar 31, 2022 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.