Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2022 4:52 PM

Jul 2017
To think that this Extractor business has caused such a mayhem, the Extractors have no choice but to phone The Global Administrator / Manager M for help, and unsurprisingly he has his back on them.

At first it sounds just like what it is, but hidden like a morse code, Equa becomes the final signal because she was also created in the same fashion of the dance seen in earlier episodes: to be extracted themselves. And amongst those extracted, it has to be the yakuza boss Toichi whom really came back as a magical girl to save them from their predicament of Feles saving a shot to Equa.

Feles being injured enough, but that's about the extent of her help as Equa couldn't stop her from leaving the group, leaving Martes to beef against Equa with her utmost feelings for Equa to finally be earnest upfront with Feles and get her back.

It's time for the final Extraction: Mr. M in Ooedo Castle.
May 25, 2022 4:52 PM

May 2021
How tf did Toichi go from old man wanting to cosplay to magical girl? What's going on? This is so weird. I can't get it out of my head.

But other than that, The Manager asking for an extraction completely surprised but at the same time, its fitting for a season finale. Their final battle; hope it lives up to the hype.

Martese did bring up a good point about Equa. I had just passed it away as having to do with her maturity. good conflict though could have been much better if we had their backstories. I hope we get an Equa backstory in the final episode.
RioFSMay 25, 2022 5:05 PM

May 25, 2022 5:02 PM

Mar 2021
There's anarchy everywhere and the extractors are blamed for it and it looked like at one point Feles after being injured would leave Equa and the group but thankfully Martes was able to convince Equa to go and talk to Feles and get her to come back and now it turns out the Global administrator is wanting the extractor's help in escaping
May 25, 2022 6:10 PM

Aug 2018
Good episode and quite emotional. On to the finale!
May 25, 2022 10:17 PM

Feb 2020
Very nice and emotional episode.

Toichi's comeback as a Mahou Shoujo was a really cute surprise, haha. :D

Looking forward to the finale!

SerafosMay 25, 2022 11:03 PM
May 25, 2022 11:06 PM
Feb 2022
Man this show is so wild but I love it. Reminds me of peak Trigger. The writing and directing is surprisingly pretty damn good which is not that shocking since the script is by the author of Full Metal Panic. Hopefully the final episode sticks the landing
May 26, 2022 12:06 AM

Jun 2021
LOL I never thought that yakuza boss would actually achieve his dream of becoming a magical girl! And yes, that was really Rie Kugimiya. I recognize that voice anywhere.
May 26, 2022 12:24 AM
Jan 2020
That's a massive tone shift
May 26, 2022 6:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
So the pursue of the extractors creates such a chaos among every cluster they used to hide. Some people that gets extracted before gettin expose, but looks like they'll be fine enough to live another good day, and some of them took a chance to straight up blame shit talks to Equa and the rest. Bruh moment. Then, wait what? Mr M asking for help to get extracted? The bot once again did such a sus act by hiding the video file at first, until Equa force it to laid the file down. What the true hell happen to the global administrator? Well the final episode sure will be the right place to answering the question.

Some straight up drama be used to stretch out the time, i'm fine with their petty intention, to be honestly. And those magical girl actually quite shocking me to death when appearing. Until i realize, this is a wacky show. So why bother to such a thing xd. At least the show really grant me such a previous wish, back at the yakuza episode. So, yeah, i thanks for that!

Final coming, lets see it then...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 27, 2022 6:59 AM

Sep 2009
The old yakuza turns into a Magical girl voiced by KugiRie..... Yep it's that sort of anime.
Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM
Dec 2019
episode 12 airing on 22 june?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

18 by Deago »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 23, 2022

32 by Deago »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 1, 2022

25 by Stealth012 »»
Sep 21, 2022 4:04 AM

» Episode... 13!?

removed-user - Jun 8, 2022

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 11, 2022

8 by LRConkdor »»
May 31, 2022 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.