Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tyrell is really a piece of work, especially from his past deeds. I like how just wonders around his episode and once again seemingly ready to kill.

Got more depth into Richard's past which remains an important part of the overall core of the story.

May 22, 2022 7:27 AM

Jul 2017
James Tyrrell: the shepherd that knows of his master, but one person stands in the way: Richard.

The house lodging that Richard remembers his memories with the Lancastrian King Henry, the fear that this karma will reach Buckingham, he is the only way to cure Richard of his cursed heart. And James certainly felt what Henry had longed for, just another semblance in another person's flesh.

Young Prince Edward (Henry's son) certainly isn't like Richard, that's the jester of the current royal family establishment that's the same like how Richard and his father King Richard Plantagenet. Physically trained by Catesby, but psychologically untrained and tamed by the ordinary folk.

Anne definitely had suspicions that Richard was seeing Buckingham, the beauty abducting the devil. Add on Edward's assumption to being Elizabeth back to the palace, and Richard is cornered on his only confidante that is Henry.

Prince Edward the V has supporters within the palace, and their coup d'etat will be staged soon.

At this point, I only wished if the anime had this pacing, it'd be worth 26 episodes long and just enough time to flesh the source material in its entirety, which sadly isn't the case to ruin such an esteemed manga.
May 22, 2022 9:59 AM

May 2021
Great episode! James Tyrell...
I really do feel sorry for Edward, having to be the speculation of the rumours from everyone and disliked...
It seems that Richard told him about Edward not being his son! He was angry, seeing as the promise to hide no secrets was broken again to him... and wants Richard to disinherit him!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 22, 2022 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
I don't want the boy to get hurt. He's such a sweet little child. He even called Richard his light! (I like how his relationship with Richard is written to sort of resemble Richard's relationship with his dad.)

I also don't want those two other kids to be hurt. They seem like brats, but they're just kids. It's their age to be annoying and selfish brats.

I had researched the real version of this Henry Tudor guy. He has done some . . . things. So, I am actually scared of what he might do. I wonder if the anime will change the history or keep it.
May 22, 2022 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
Amnesia should have been the obvious answer yet here I thought he had a personality change due to a broken heart or mental shock. Imagine the shock if older Henry come back to his senses and realizes he at least killed three people directly.
May 22, 2022 4:43 PM
Dec 2021
Interesting episode.
May 22, 2022 5:19 PM

Sep 2020
Is this the breaking point with Buckingham? I certainly hope so.
lona_catee said:
Amnesia should have been the obvious answer yet here I thought he had a personality change due to a broken heart or mental shock. Imagine the shock if older Henry come back to his senses and realizes he at least killed three people directly.

Henry is senile, not amnesiac.
May 22, 2022 7:39 PM

Nov 2015
Heartbreaking episode! Henry want to love and be loved, Richard doesn't want to be alone again and Buckingham is on the horns of a big dilemma.

Buckingham suggesting that Richard disinherit little Edward was just to much but he's partly right, they did the same to Edward of York so. Anyways if i can be honest, it's so good to see buckrich relationship is falling a part lol but... this isn't going to end well, right?

I just want Richard to be happy... bruh
is a happy ending ending even possible in this show?
Looking forward to the next episode...

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
May 23, 2022 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
Seriously screw Buckingham, even though he helped greatly Richard, he's really a pain in the ass.
May 23, 2022 11:59 AM

Dec 2018
Poor Richard.... He love Buckingham but he's also love his son.

May 26, 2022 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
Painful episode for King Richard ;-;
Jun 12, 2022 8:46 AM

Jun 2021
Oh man. We're headed toward a crazy finale. I can feel it.
I'm still hopeful that Richard will end up (for real) with Anne, but at this point, it's anyone's guess.
Jun 19, 2022 11:34 AM

Sep 2007
I'm starting to get really confused with the names... ._.
Can we throw in an important character with a completely different name for once...
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 26, 2022 4:24 AM

Feb 2021
Now Richard are gonna break...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baraou no Souretsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2022

89 by Skoll94 »»
Mar 19, 3:00 PM

» Is this anime BL?

wazzupdog - May 23, 2022

8 by Mishiia »»
Mar 11, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Baraou no Souretsu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2022

17 by KatastrophicNoob »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:40 AM

» Why the low rating?

removed-user - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Lucifrost »»
Aug 28, 2023 1:47 PM

» On this day 538 years ago…

monder_Killer17 - Aug 25, 2023

0 by monder_Killer17 »»
Aug 25, 2023 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.