Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2022 4:11 AM
Nov 2016
Just want more milene scenes she is in a whole different lvl in beauty than olivia and angelica but side characters don't gets much screenplay
May 23, 2022 7:18 AM

Jan 2021
Getting really tired of Leon's I'm just a mob excuse. Bro would a mob character have one of the most powerful mech's in the game? Would he have a little robot servant. Shut up about that mob nonsense.

Most enjoyable part of this episode was that Angie's defensive nature towards Olivia. Some bitch starts calling Olivia a pet. Angie knuckle cracking starts intensifying.
May 23, 2022 7:35 AM
Sep 2020
I thouroughly enjoyed it. Some points tho didn't make much sense
May 23, 2022 7:36 AM
Sep 2020
I thouroughly enjoyed it. Some points tho didn't make much sense
May 23, 2022 9:14 AM
Jul 2015
SoraSenpai said:
God Angie's development has just been so fucking good. Like god damn she is such a great character.

I get the disconnect between Angie and Olivia too because even though they are close there is that Noblity factor that plays a role into being on equal terms and they both realize that. But I am curious how they will break that normalcy of nobility and be friends with each other. I am excited for that.

I thought it was interesting that Leo has not taken his own advice in the sense of "This is not a game" when screaming at Carla and her father. It only took him to the end of the episode to realize that Olivia is struggling and that he basically only saw her as the "Main Heroine" that he was probably just using her. Which I think is awesome because this whole show so far Leon has been flawless but now it's nice to see him get a "reality" check and maybe take a good look at whats important and what is "Real Life" now.

Even Luxion knew that Leon was holding Olivia back and that he needed to realize this is not a game as well.

Edit: I am actually enjoying them working the Princes into episodes as well and seeing their development along the way.

Great episode overall though.

I don't think anyone could've said this better. Props to you!
May 23, 2022 11:20 AM

Dec 2014
this situation would have happened sooner or later even without that b*itch causing problems, Livia's inferiority complex and Leon with his...idk what to call it but just him not being able to communicate things properly, i guess, or well him being kind to Livia "for no reason" can be seen as a problem too
May 23, 2022 1:55 PM

May 2019
Bruh if you're letting an obviously jealous girl get into your head then don't expect me to pity you. How did she even get a scholarship with this dumb brain?

This show was great at first but for the past 2 episodes it's just "insecure good girl problems" and I think I've had enough at this point.

The mc isn't even brilliant as everyone says in first place.

Time to drop.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
May 23, 2022 2:02 PM
Mar 2010
Not buying this episode ***pull drama. Livia was very annoying with this nonsense at the end of the episode.
May 23, 2022 11:40 PM

Jan 2016
Oof it seems Leon finally understood that the world he is in isn't exactly the same as the game's. Even after Luxion's warning, Leon has been so focused on the game's storyline that he became too overprotective with Olivia and so she really wasn't able to progress by herself at all. In fact, he made her to become way more insecure lol

Let's see how does Leon answer to the situation now that he seems aware.
THANKS SENPIEX
May 24, 2022 8:10 AM
Mar 2022
I'm feeling bad for Leon-kun who didn't do anything wrong to Livia and yet must listen to her bullshit. Being nice is considered evil now? How about rampaging you tonight then?
May 25, 2022 3:01 PM
Sep 2021
Is noone's gonna write about Blue's mum developing a huge crush on Leon? Man, that's so awesome. That "Leon-kun wa? *blush face*" had me rolling.
May 26, 2022 4:53 AM

Aug 2013
Luxion is a wise little robot. He's right about what he said about Olivia not having any chances to grow as a character.

I really want to see Angelica beat that scum.

May 26, 2022 11:27 PM

Oct 2008
omg super ultra hot ero MILF Queen Holfort blushed the moment she heard Leon's name like her patsu became instawet! lolz
oh no! i wanna give Livia a hug!!
5/5!

May 28, 2022 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting

So... Olivia is suppose to become a confident "Saint"

But apparently Leon is messing with the game's timeline using his knowledge... he's essentially indirectly making it harder for Olivia to become what she's suppose to become.

Tho... part of that is also caused by Leon's asshole of a sister that took over Olivia's place in the first place...

I actually wonder what the original Sky Pirate fight was suppose to be like... since they said the Original is where Olivia asked one of the 5 Princes for help... that meant the Princes were somehow strong enough to win against the Sky Pirates...

Which is funny, cause we've seen how the Princes got their asses whipped by Leon before. And in this timeline, the 2 Princes even said they didn't know how to fight "for real".

This most likely meant in the original game, the Princes were a lot stronger than in this Isekai timeline. (tho... part of Luxion's advanced tech also belong to the Princes in the original, mainly bought with real money... P2W, LOL)

___ ___ ___

And apparently the Queen is still getting aroused thinking about Leon... she wants that Shounen NTR.

___ ___ ___

Leo said:
Luxion is a wise little robot.

Not only that, but Luxion easily accepted this world is based on a game... and NOT ONLY THAT... but apparently Luxion has some knowledge about the game. Such as where certain items are placed. (aka, Luxion was the one that stated where the "Holy Items" were placed, Leon only mentioned 3 items, but Luxion immediately knows which three)

___ ___ ___

And Leon also realized that he was being nice to Olivia in the first place is cause she was the original MC in the game.

Poor Olivia... she has less confidence than in the original cause she hasn't had to "overcome" all the "key events" that happened in the game that helped Olivia grow into a Saint...

At this point, while Leon helped make certain scenarios better than the original, such as Olivia and Angelica becoming friends, Angelica become nicer and not exiled and had to marry a fat bastard, and some other Prince's ex-fiances issues. Leon also made a mess with other scenarios, this episode's Olivia's issue, All Princes disowned, tho not exiled, the Princes are a lot weaker, the Queen getting the hots for Leon. (actually not sure if that's a bad one or not... lol)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 28, 2022 10:18 PM

Apr 2010
amlg said:
Interesting
I actually wonder what the original Sky Pirate fight was suppose to be like... since they said the Original is where Olivia asked one of the 5 Princes for help... that meant the Princes were somehow strong enough to win against the Sky Pirates...

Which is funny, cause we've seen how the Princes got their asses whipped by Leon before. And in this timeline, the 2 Princes even said they didn't know how to fight "for real".

This most likely meant in the original game, the Princes were a lot stronger than in this Isekai timeline. (tho... part of Luxion's advanced tech also belong to the Princes in the original, mainly bought with real money... P2W, LOL)

There's tidbits spread throughout regarding their the 5 idiots strength. Leon said he was willing to fight them now (during the duel), because they'll get stronger in their 2nd and 3rd years. If this world was properly following the script, then the pirate event wasn't supposed to happen until their 2nd year.

amlg said:

Leo said:
Luxion is a wise little robot.

Not only that, but Luxion easily accepted this world is based on a game... and NOT ONLY THAT... but apparently Luxion has some knowledge about the game. Such as where certain items are placed. (aka, Luxion was the one that stated where the "Holy Items" were placed, Leon only mentioned 3 items, but Luxion immediately knows which three)

Luxion doesn't know anything about the game, besides what Leon tells him about it.
May 30, 2022 4:47 PM

Jan 2013
Olivia's personality is so easy to bully, and she never will talk to the person in question.
But i hope this will get better in the future.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 12, 2022 10:38 AM
Jan 2018
Ok the thing that is most annoying is that she actually believes what that bitch noble is told her ,

But i guess given the hierarchy of the world and it’s class system it is probably easy to manipulate and brainwash someone into thinking that sort of thing but it’s still annoying.

But luxion is right overprotecting her is stopping her from growing which him afraid will happen much later in the series because I can’t see it happening this season.
Mattinator95Jun 12, 2022 10:47 AM
Jun 13, 2022 4:37 AM

Dec 2013
The Count daughter really is a horrible person. At least she'll have to face some consequences due to her ties with the sky pirates.

Poor Livia looks broken at the end.
Jun 18, 2022 2:56 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Stephanie, Carla and whatever other noble from the school are so damn annoying now the pirate trap would have worked on Olivia if Leon wasn't here to destroy them and be the brain of the team as always... poor Olivia at the end :/
Jun 22, 2022 9:31 AM
Aug 2021
that one chick is so annoying ngl
Jun 28, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2021
Seems like He doesn't make Livia grow and doesn't understand Livia's situation.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 6, 2022 4:39 AM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
Marie: "I'm the least likeable character on this show"
Stephanie: "Hold my tea"
Beep boop
Sep 21, 2022 7:40 AM
Jan 2022
Very boring episode
Nov 3, 2022 1:23 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Well.. How we could make Olivia grow.. At least Leon made her realize she can relate to Angelica.. And made it in good way, where Olivia would take it in her hands.. Well, then that bad girl showed up, but it was right direction.. Making Olivia grow in battle plan.. I don't know, how much possible is that.. Should Olivia even be battle warrior or something?.. I don't know.. What should she be at all?.. What she wants to be, first of all?.. She said she liked magic.. So I think her growing in magic direction would be good then?..
Though, what the most our characters need.. Is more talking.. Well, they just had a good talk.. Leon and Olivia about Angelica.. So how much more talks can you expect?.. I mean, yeah, it would be great.. But also it's understandable you can't talk all the time.. Especially as they just had nice talk..
Nov 14, 2022 10:21 PM

Mar 2014
God I hate trash "nobles" that bully bitch needs a bullet in her head already
Jan 19, 2023 3:24 PM
Mar 2022
Wow, the story's definitely gaining some depth now. I've been binging the past few episodes so I'm not sure whether this event happened in this episode or the previous ones but I feel like the animation could use a little more work with the dramatic effects. When Angie side-glared at that girl, it looked very basic and there wasn't any extra dramatizing done.

I guess we can say it makes sense for Livia to start to feel this way, as she's been bullied but nobody's really been successfully checking on her. I really liked how Luxion(ball robot, right?) brought up the point of how Leon is being so overprotective that Olivia doesn't have the chance to grow.

Right now though I feel like Olivia is definitely in self pity and she's opened her mouth to express herself, but I'm not really expecting Leon to use his head here. I mean he seemed shocked but I wonder what he'll say, because I'm sure there must be a reason for him to stick with her after meeting her, right? There's no way he's ONLY her friend because she's the (former??) protagonist.
Jan 24, 2023 12:07 PM
Oct 2017
I've stumbled on this anime by "chance". The "otome" synopsis acted as a repellent.
I'm so glad I've started it randomly to get some background noise.
Every episode manages to surprise me one way or the other.
Jun 2, 2023 8:00 AM

Oct 2017
That fucking bitch needs to suffer. I hope Leon can soothe Olivia.
Sep 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Aug 2015
God for a guy who hates some of the other people for lacking self awareness, he sure does seem to be lacking a lot as well. What the hell happened to good writing for MC's in anime, they are either helpless and can't do anything without everyone else helping or they are op as hell makes everything that goes on not matter at all. Also man he can be a real d**k sometimes lol, i do like the show despite my complaints though i mean hell i'm 8 ep's in.
Jan 10, 6:58 AM
Jun 2022
His Cheating In The Card Game Ruined His Savageness A Lil . Noice Episode . Lil Noice Animation & It Becomes One Hell Of A Anime .
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

92 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

41 by ryoko6 »»
Apr 18, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2022

121 by Buchta »»
Feb 21, 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.