Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 21, 2022 9:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Can't blame Damian for finding Anya endearing and cute after all the expressions she's shown to him so far. It's a pity that he just doesn't know how to deal with all these overflowing emotions though, xD. Plan B, on paper, seems to be out of the question but I suppose there's still hope...

Yor-san losing her math skills over the parts of the body was hilarious, no wonder Anya gave out after that. Credits to her for trying to get some study along. Also, it was nice to see Yor-san giving Loid-san some inspiration and support using the example of her brother. Loid-san definitely got a little too forceful and it was nice to her address that politely, she seems to be settling in that role quite well.

What's that dream that Anya was having while sleeping, lmao?

Looks like the brother's coming over next episode, that ought to be interesting for sure!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 21, 2022 10:01 AM

Apr 2018
Anya's first day in the Eden College, pretty funny stuff with Damian once again. Loid doing his stuff in the BG was just hilarious and the little original content was great.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 21, 2022 10:02 AM

Jan 2022
KanameYuuki said:
pls no bully Anya, it would be stressful enough for a kid to be on such classes, then add not only a parent that expects a lot but also she knows world peace rest on her shoulders.

But is it Anya or Ania like it was written on her bedroom door?
I think it's Anya's name written in German
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
May 21, 2022 10:04 AM

Jun 2021
I'm so happy Anya found Becky, an amazing friend, right at the start of the school and she seem genuinely nice and caring for Anya which i love. Its awesome to see how dedicated Loid is to each individual mission for the success of the whole mission, even if that means stalking his pretend daughter at school.
May 21, 2022 10:30 AM
Mar 2022
ayo this episode giving me vietnam flashbacks no cap
May 21, 2022 10:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Damian has gone full tsundere. You never go full tsundere, lol.
Funny episode seeing Loid go all out to get an apology out Anya, but must confess that I'm so looking forward to seeing Yor's brother and what he will bring to the story. I can already imagine some of how it will play out
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 21, 2022 10:40 AM
May 2020
for loid to become a better agent, he must first become a better father. seeing anya cry got me there a lil lol
May 21, 2022 10:41 AM
Sep 2021
the part when loid show anya with a reflex "today is a good day for sorry" and anya say "god?" was funny
May 21, 2022 11:08 AM
May 2022
Endo ta fazendo um trabalho fantástico, mesmo ele estando frustrado por ter que desviar do seu estilo pra produzir algo que faça sucesso, esse ep mostrou o quão competente ele é e que não precisa forçar comédia o tempo todo pra sair algo bom. Foi o ep mais sério e sentimental até agora e simplesmente foi o melhor.
May 21, 2022 11:09 AM
Dec 2019
It looks like Damian is starting to have feelings for Anya. Anya is so cute! But plan B might actually work even though they don't think it will.
May 21, 2022 11:23 AM

Mar 2018
Damian and Anya romance, is this a plan D?

May 21, 2022 11:31 AM

Oct 2020
Good episode. Enjoyed it. Can't wait to see Yor's brother.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 21, 2022 11:46 AM

Jul 2015
This is the part where I stopped reading and decided to wait for the Anime..

God I love Becky's voice.. The VA really suit their characters! Especially Loid's with his serious voice..

Yuri is finally here! Les gooo!
May 21, 2022 11:54 AM
Apr 2022
I dont like how dense loid is.. ither than that everything is perfect
May 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Sep 2020
Very heartwarming episode! Anya doesn't want to be forced to study, and Loid thinks about how he can becomes a better father. Also appears that the boy may have a crush on Anya.
May 21, 2022 12:15 PM
Oct 2013
Why wouldn't Damion fall for Anya.....she is simply the Best 😏🤗❤ Her genuine tears would sway most people's hearts 🥺😭 Damion didn't stand a chance hahaha he had to bolt out of there 🤣🤣🤣🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️💨💨💨
May 21, 2022 12:23 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Loyd trying to tell Anya to apologize for knocking out the son of his target who is Desmond but every time she tried to Becky who is Anya's friend to prevented but in the end she managed
May 21, 2022 12:36 PM
Jun 2021
''Don't Kill Papa, Mama"
May 21, 2022 12:52 PM

Jan 2009
Damian got love struck with Anya eh

and now the obsess brother of Yor is finally here
May 21, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Loid's attempts and hints trying to get Anya to apologise was pretty funny xD.
Becky kept interrupting her interruptions until she was called to the office.
Anya eventually apologised to Damian whilst crying (not due to her being sorry but due to reading the insults aimed at her in Damian's friend's minds!) but it helped her apology though it was rejected!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 21, 2022 1:14 PM

Aug 2021
Another Saturday, another great Spy x Family episode. This episode felt different from the other episodes so far. It had a different tone to it than the other's that I really liked, it explored some different emotions and aspects of the mission that were nice to see.
May 21, 2022 1:22 PM

May 2015
Damn that Anya apology scene really hits hard. They really made Anya pretty and cute as hell during that scene.

Anya just being adorable this entire episode.

I love how wholesome this series is.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 21, 2022 1:24 PM

May 2018
Damian is a masochist lol
May 21, 2022 1:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was heartbreaking to see Anya crying like that actually, though Damian really seems to have a crush on her lol.
And sure I understand Anya about studying, especially with this school it looks hardcore, it's already great that she tried by herself.
Wow, Yuri (Yor's brother) appearance now!
May 21, 2022 1:53 PM
Jul 2019
Whoa, did Anya just mentioned that Yor is gonna kill Twilight?
May 21, 2022 2:23 PM

Nov 2009

Anya apologizing while crying even tho her punch wasn't hear fault, she was angry cause the guy made fun of her family. And Anya crying cause she was being made fun off too.

But I guess most ppls do support Anya apologizing...

Cause this whole fiasco reminds me of Will Smith Slap. Where he slapped cause he got angry at his wife being made fun of and had to apologize for it, while most people thinks he's the one in the wrong.

(same deal here, Anya is being portraited as the one in the wrong for the punch)

___ ___ ___

Anyways...

Becky is actually a good friend, she can get in the way of things, but she does actually care about Anya. Becky is that cute rich girl that looks after her peers, aka she'll grow up to be "the Onee-sama".

TBH, I am not sure about Anya x Damian shipping... while this may be good for the "mission", but this Damian dude quite sucks... if I was Anya's father and doesn't have ulterior motive, I would never let this dude near my daughter at all.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the math problem, Loid is way too complex, while Yor is trying to be simple, but murders the math...

Also... just saw Anya's bedroom door. Did it say "ANLA"?

So it's Anya spelled Anla in their world? Or have we been spelling her name wrong this entire time...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 21, 2022 2:34 PM

Jul 2016
Friendship plan B for Damian by Anya is hilarious to see and reaction of Loid when it failed. Looks like Damian has a crush to Anya.

So Loid is back to his plan A getting Anya to be an Imperial Scholar. And Yor and Loid has some moments together about things and being a parent to Anya. It ends on a wholesome scene that Anya is studying alone that she fell asleep.

After credits we seen the little brother of Yor. Yuri which is shocked to hear the news that her sister is married. Overall great episode with more on character dynamics and breather episode

May 21, 2022 2:41 PM

May 2015
Another great episode. Becky giving Anya the courage she needed to continue the school mission, Damian recognizing his feelings and gaining a crush on Anya and Loids apology plan were all very awesome. Soundtrack gave me goosebumps when Damian was responding to Anya's apology. Can't wait for Yuri!
May 21, 2022 2:49 PM
May 2022
Omg it was amazing Anya was so cute just apologizing
May 21, 2022 2:52 PM

Oct 2016
Awww, Damian's crush on Anya is so adorable!
And of course he refuses to accept those feelings while blaming Anya for making him have the feelings that he supposedly "doesn't have" xD

Can't believe we're more than halfway through. The episodes go by so fast.
May 21, 2022 3:02 PM
May 2022
Softhenic03 said:
Even though Loid was all like focussing ahead instead of dwelling on past mistakes, even he couldn’t help but get worried. All those impersonations just so Anya could apologize, those were some pure comedy gold few minutes. So just take the apology and move on, don’t make Anya cry.

And just when Yor was reminiscing about those times of her childhood with her brother, we got a glance of him. He is coming, the most caring brother in the world.

SPY x FAMILY Manga Spoilers

..and the most LOVING brother in the world
May 21, 2022 3:18 PM

Jan 2021
Damian has fallen hard for Anya, and I can't blame him. The entire community loves Anya its impossible to hate this girl.
May 21, 2022 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
Love at first punch. Wholesome vibes throughout this whole eps it's beautifulll😭. Also if yor and loid don't acc become a couple there would be no world peace >:(
May 21, 2022 3:55 PM
Oct 2020
Anya Kawaii 💖
The funny best Brother is here!
May 21, 2022 4:20 PM
Jan 2022
From now on I'm going to use Yor's method of doing mental math. "Rip all four limbs off a torso but the head gets in the way which makes it 5"
May 21, 2022 4:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was kinda thinking Damian might fall for Anya, but I didn’t expect the amazing scene when it happened lol, poor Anya crying as she apologized was too much for him, and us, to handle. Loid trying to sneak in messages to tell Anya to apologize was hilarious tho, the beam of light was especially great.

But man, I super loved the whole family bit in the 2nd half. We got a little bit of Yor backstory with her brother which was really cute, and Loid realized he was pushing Anya too hard and reflected on his parenting, I also loved when he told Yor she is the mother of the Forgers, super sweet stuff. The final bit with Anya sleeping was a great end to the episode, absolutely love the fluff there, love to see Loid being a wholesome dad, also that dream she was having lol.

And it looks like next time we’ll be meeting Yor’s brother, who also has a secret job himself looks like, I was thinking it might’ve been something WW2 related by the uniforms but the time period here is still very close so it looks to be some kind of secret military organization, guess we’ll find out next week.
May 21, 2022 4:51 PM
Apr 2019
Finally get to see Yuri's face. Plus, Anya trying so hard makes you feel so sad. Hope she gets her fractions soon.
Watching Loid talk about what it's like to have a real family kinda reminded me of the mc from classroom of the elite, with how they're both kinda detached from their situations. Hope he can experience that happiness for himself soon. They're such a good family, they just don't know it yet.
May 21, 2022 5:15 PM

Mar 2021
Expectations exceeded again.
May 21, 2022 5:43 PM

Dec 2021
this snime makes me cry all the time, it's too sweet.

May 21, 2022 5:45 PM

Feb 2009
Damian in love.
That's cute!!
Looking forward to seeing how their relationship goes from now on.
I loved Becky's interaction with Anya.
May 21, 2022 5:50 PM

Jan 2020
The way Loid and Anya fall dramatically to their knees takes me out every single time. It's really heartwarming to see them warm up to each other more by episode. I can't wait for the point where Loid and Yor starting seeing the family as a real one.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
May 21, 2022 6:25 PM
Nov 2019
So Damien is basically a tsundere and won't except Anya' s apology, for now anyway. I do like Becky, its good that Anya has at least one friend.

We finally see Yor's brother, though I'm not sure what the point of keeping his face hidden until now was if we just see him here.
May 21, 2022 6:40 PM

Feb 2009
Damian in love.
That's cute!!
Looking forward to seeing how their relationship goes from now on.
I loved Becky's interaction with Anya.
May 21, 2022 6:44 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THAT was peak cuteness, comedy, wholesome !!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 21, 2022 6:53 PM

Jul 2016
Kid got punched in the face so hard he ended up developing a crush on Anya lmao. #relatable

But man, that entire second half was just so heartwarming. Practically a full lesson about how to be an understanding parent.
May 21, 2022 7:20 PM

Jun 2015
Here comes childhood crush for Damian. Just you wait some degenerate jobless people on the Internet will try to cancel the anime because of this. 😔

Nurturing kids is hard. Patience is a must and you should not look at their problems with your perspective as an adult.
May 21, 2022 7:22 PM

Jan 2019
Poor Anya, kids already have so much on their plate, even without being able to read minds. Loid and Yor are going to have their work cut out for them supporting her.

And I was just thinking we need to focus on Yor a bit more... when Yuri shows up! Consider me excited for next week!
May 21, 2022 7:35 PM

Nov 2014
amlg said:

Anya apologizing while crying even tho her punch wasn't hear fault, she was angry cause the guy made fun of her family. And Anya crying cause she was being made fun off too.

But I guess most ppls do support Anya apologizing...

Cause this whole fiasco reminds me of Will Smith Slap. Where he slapped cause he got angry at his wife being made fun of and had to apologize for it, while most people thinks he's the one in the wrong.

(same deal here, Anya is being portraited as the one in the wrong for the punch)

___ ___ ___

Anyways...

Becky is actually a good friend, she can get in the way of things, but she does actually care about Anya. Becky is that cute rich girl that looks after her peers, aka she'll grow up to be "the Onee-sama".

TBH, I am not sure about Anya x Damian shipping... while this may be good for the "mission", but this Damian dude quite sucks... if I was Anya's father and doesn't have ulterior motive, I would never let this dude near my daughter at all.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the math problem, Loid is way too complex, while Yor is trying to be simple, but murders the math...

Also... just saw Anya's bedroom door. Did it say "ANLA"?

So it's Anya spelled Anla in their world? Or have we been spelling her name wrong this entire time...
it's Anja, the german spelling.
Damian is only 6. You're being too harsh on him.
Anya is wrong because she physically assaulted Damian. Self defense with violence is only warranted when you get physicall assaulted (i.e. punched). But if all someone did is insult you a few times, then punching them isn't the right decision. Hence why everyone supports her apologizing and she got punished in the series for her behavior.
May 21, 2022 8:11 PM

Jan 2020
How is every episode so good. The way the story and character dynamics can move forward in such a natural way is very impressive. Loid's misunderstanding about the apology was pretty funny lol

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

489 by elli_x »»
Apr 11, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM

» loid is a terrible spy ( 1 2 3 )

ayaan692 - Jul 12, 2022

125 by Andromeda567 »»
Mar 13, 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.