Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 2022 8:55 PM
Aug 2021
Seeing as from what ive heard wano arc is wrapping up in the manga i kinda wanna get back into one piece i left it off at the starrt of wano. Ive been recently spoiled about some major plot points and my dumass also watched ep 1015 so seein as its gettin hard to avoid spoilers i kinda wanna start op again but prob is i dont wanna watch weekly rather binge watch it so when do u guys think anime will wrap up op. How many ep do u guys think are left. I really hope it finshes in summer seein this is tye only time i will have to watch op before schools and shet starts πŸ˜”
Ichigo2140May 20, 2022 9:05 PM
May 20, 2022 9:11 PM
Mar 2022
read it again from 1000th chapter
May 20, 2022 9:12 PM
Apr 2021
wano will probably finish in about a year-and-a-half in the anime
May 20, 2022 9:12 PM
May 2021
Do you mean when wano will end in anime? It will take atleast 1 year from now as the manga is a year ahead of the anime. if you are saying when will one piece end well that i don't know
May 20, 2022 9:14 PM
Aug 2021
The manga has like 2-3 years left, so it’s gonna be at least 3-4 years until the anime is finished
May 20, 2022 9:16 PM
Aug 2021
Shamimzain said:
Do you mean when wano will end in anime? It will take atleast 1 year from now as the manga is a year ahead of the anime. if you are saying when will one piece end well that i don't know

Im talkin about anime wano arc. Without spoiling could u tell me whats left like plot point i though everything had wrapped up and we were only left with worst generation fights with both emperors
May 20, 2022 9:16 PM
Aug 2021
Revant21 said:
read it again from 1000th chapter

Im an anime only watcher πŸ˜…
May 20, 2022 9:18 PM
Aug 2021
JojosIsGood said:

Damn that long how much is left lol
May 20, 2022 9:21 PM
Dec 2021
I think the wano arc in the manga will wrap up in about 5-10 chapters and looking at the anime I'm guessing it'll cover the wano arc in about 2 years time so yea I suggest you read the manga or just catch up to the anime
May 20, 2022 9:27 PM
Aug 2021
TanmaySpamzzz said:
I think the wano arc in the manga will wrap up in about 5-10 chapters and looking at the anime I'm guessing it'll cover the wano arc in about 2 years time so yea I suggest you read the manga or just catch up to the anime

mann here i though anime would wrap up by august welp ig i have to wait to watch it in 2023 sadly till next year summers or smth i wont have time to watch anime 😭
May 20, 2022 9:29 PM

Sep 2021
Ichigo2140 said:
Seeing as from what ive heard wano arc is wrapping up in the manga i kinda wanna get back into one piece i left it off at the starrt of wano. Ive been recently spoiled about some major plot points and my dumass also watched ep 1015 so seein as its gettin hard to avoid spoilers i kinda wanna start op again but prob is i dont wanna watch weekly rather binge watch it so when do u guys think anime will wrap up op. How many ep do u guys think are left. I really hope it finshes in summer seein this is tye only time i will have to watch op before schools and shet starts πŸ˜”

there's a lot left in the anime, we don't even know if it's over in the manga
but assuming it will wrap up in the manga in 5 chapters, the anime will then roughly be 50 chapters behind the manga, and it seems like they're going at a 1 chapter per episode pace, and one year has roughly 45-48 episodes, so there is AT LEAST another year left before the anime wraps up wano arc.
I'd say just avoid any type of interaction with the one piece community to avoid spoilers.
May 20, 2022 9:35 PM
Aug 2021
degenerocity said:
Ichigo2140 said:

but assuming it will wrap up in the manga in 5 chapters, the anime will then roughly be 50 chapters behind the manga, and it seems like they're going at a 1 chapter per episode pace, and one year has roughly 45-48 episodes, so there is AT LEAST another year left before the anime wraps up wano arc.
I'd say just avoid any type of interaction with the one piece community to avoid spoilers.

i see thanks for ur help i will try to do so and hopefully avoid spoiler though its gonna be kinda a pain having to wait another year lol
May 20, 2022 9:37 PM

Sep 2021
Ichigo2140 said:
degenerocity said:

i see thanks for ur help i will try to do so and hopefully avoid spoiler though its gonna be kinda a pain having to wait another year lol
you could watch 1 episode a day and slowly catch up instead of binge watching
May 20, 2022 9:48 PM
Aug 2021
degenerocity said:
Ichigo2140 said:

you could watch 1 episode a day and slowly catch up instead of binge watching

well if i cant wait then i will prob do that
May 20, 2022 11:23 PM

Aug 2021
in the anime wano will probably end in like a year and half or maybe even longer if the shit pacing comes back.
May 21, 2022 12:18 AM
Apr 2022
Ichigo2140 said:

Well even for the Manga many points have not been conclusively shown yet, that typically are mentioned and shown in previous arcs, like backstories, last smaller and bigger fights, the huge feast at the end. We still lack some major explanation and I don’t think we’ve seen all of all started backstories, but Oda seems to put some parts of these topics into every new chapter! I expect smth like 5-20chapters, dependent on how much we’ll be shown about the aftermath of wano!
May 21, 2022 1:30 AM
Jan 2021
If I were to give my most accurate guess I would say Wano will wrap up in the anime around 1 year and 2 months from now. I’d say this is roughly around 60 ep from now, but likely could be more depending on how badly they do the pacing
May 21, 2022 1:43 AM

Sep 2020
Ichigo2140 said:
No one has a definite time the anime/ manga will end. There's still a lot about OP to explore and I'm sure Oda knows that. As for when the wano arc ends in the anime, I would say maybe in a year or so.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

May 21, 2022 5:30 AM
Feb 2021
KingBobby21 said:
The manga has like 2-3 years left, so it’s gonna be at least 3-4 years until the anime is finished

You’re crazy if you’re thinking it’s gonna end that soon
May 21, 2022 6:16 AM
Feb 2021
Ichigo2140 said:

Im talkin about anime wano arc. Without spoiling could u tell me whats left like plot point i though everything had wrapped up and we were only left with worst generation fights with both emperors
As you should know, Wano Country Arc is divided into four acts. We are currently at the fourth and final act. The Emperor vs Worst Generation showdown serves as part of the climax of act 4. Asking for plot points is equivalent to asking for spoilers that can't be explained without spoiling it further lol. So be careful out there since you're an anime only. All I'll say, as a manga reader, is the Wano Country Arc (anime) will DEFINITELY not conclude by the end of summer. In between the typical shounen battle & fight scenes that'll erupt from episode 1015 & upwards, little bits of new and reference info from past episodes will surface.

As for an estimate to when it'll end, anime wise, not soon (considering One Piece's pacing of the story at the moment). Most likely next year lol? I'm not part of the One Piece production committee.

And don't force yourself to watch it. Watch it at your absolute convenience. You could check out shorter series while you're at it. I'd recommend Death Parade and Yuukoku no Moriarty based of your favourites. Or just watch something that isn't anime.

Oh...and also, good luck when you resume school.

EDIT: It's actually 3 acts. Act three is so long that I considered it being Act 3 and Act 4 lol.
BigHomieTrapaMay 21, 2022 7:16 AM
May 21, 2022 6:18 AM
May 2021
JojosIsGood said:

sheeeeeeehdhdhdhshr
May 21, 2022 6:48 AM
Sep 2021
Trickieking said:
Ichigo2140 said:

Well even for the Manga many points have not been conclusively shown yet, that typically are mentioned and shown in previous arcs, like backstories, last smaller and bigger fights, the huge feast at the end. We still lack some major explanation and I don’t think we’ve seen all of all started backstories, but Oda seems to put some parts of these topics into every new chapter! I expect smth like 5-20chapters, dependent on how much we’ll be shown about the aftermath of wano!

This here is a good and reasonable explanation. πŸ€”

(I agree btw πŸ˜‚)
May 21, 2022 6:55 AM
Apr 2022
@SE_000 thx for the flowers m8! I understand the desire to binge One Piece arcs, mainly for pacing reasons.. I was too impatient and just started the manga after I was stuck in fishmen Island back thenπŸ˜‚
May 21, 2022 6:55 AM
Sep 2021
Ichigo2140 said:

Bruh no way is it gonna finish in the summer season. Are u talking about all of one piece or just wano. If it’s all of one piece that’s ridiculous if it’s wano the manga will probally be wrapped up by the summer season. The anime is currently adapting chapter 1003 and currently there’s 1049 chapters. Assuming wano will end around chapter 1063 that’s still 60 episodes worth of content which will take a year to adapt.
May 21, 2022 6:57 AM
Sep 2021
BigHomieTrapa said:
Ichigo2140 said:

As you should know, Wano Country Arc is divided into four acts. We are currently at the fourth and final act. The Emperor vs Worst Generation showdown serves as part of the climax of act 4. Asking for plot points is equivalent to asking for spoilers that can't be explained without spoiling it further lol. So be careful out there since you're an anime only. All I'll say, as a manga reader, is the Wano Country Arc (anime) will DEFINITELY not conclude by the end of summer. In between the typical shounen battle & fight scenes that'll erupt from episode 1015 & upwards, little bits of new and reference info from past episodes will surface.

As for an estimate to when it'll end, anime wise, not soon (considering One Piece's pacing of the story at the moment). Most likely next year lol? I'm not part of the One Piece production committee.

And don't force yourself to watch it. Watch it at your absolute convenience. You could check out shorter series while you're at it. I'd recommend Death Parade and Yuukoku no Moriarty based of your favourites. Or just watch something that isn't anime.

Wano is still in the third act.

And as of now... it's even a meme that act 3 will never end. (imagine Kurohige/Blackbeard saying this like he said THOSE WORDS in Jaya to Luffy, Zoro and Nami)

"THE THIRD ACT WILL NEVER END!" 😲😱😱😡

also btw act 3 ALONE is now longer than any arc in One Piece besides Dressrosa.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€”
May 21, 2022 7:01 AM
Sep 2021
DanDanio02 said:
KingBobby21 said:

Lol yh but it depends no one knows for sure I’m guessing the next possible arcs are
Marineford 2
Elbaf arc
Lode Star island arc
Laughtale arc
Great War arc
May 21, 2022 7:11 AM
Sep 2021
Trickieking said:
@SE_000 thx for the flowers m8! I understand the desire to binge One Piece arcs, mainly for pacing reasons.. I was too impatient and just started the manga after I was stuck in fishmen Island back thenπŸ˜‚

I agree. XD

Except for me it was when Dressrosa aired/when it was the newest arc.

I had no patience and just wanted MORE 😠🀀πŸ₯΅

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦‍♀️ I was hungry back than. πŸ™ƒπŸ€·‍♀️

(even with spoilers.. πŸ˜ΆπŸ™„πŸ˜…, but now I'm trying to restrain myself more even if it's a bit hard xD, and risky because of spoilers and the internet.. πŸ˜’β˜ΉοΈ)

Edited.
Loaf_dontcareMay 21, 2022 7:15 AM
May 21, 2022 7:15 AM
Feb 2021
SE_000 said:

And as of now... it's even a meme that act 3 will never end. (imagine Kurohige/Blackbeard saying this like he said THOSE WORDS in Jaya to Luffy, Zoro and Nami)

also btw act 3 ALONE is now longer than any arc in One Piece besides Dressrosa.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€”
Lol my bad. It's so long that I considered it an Act 4. Who knows if they'll be an Act 4.
May 21, 2022 7:18 AM
Sep 2021
Ichigo_Uzumaki57 said:
DanDanio02 said:

Lol yh but it depends no one knows for sure I’m guessing the next possible arcs are
Marineford 2
Elbaf arc
Lode Star island arc
Laughtale arc
Great War arc

It's probably going to be Elbaf.

Or Oda pulls a 2nd Sabaody.. πŸ€¨πŸ˜―πŸ€”
May 21, 2022 8:07 AM
Aug 2021
BigHomieTrapa said:
Ichigo2140 said:

EDIT: It's actually 3 acts. Act three is so long that I considered it being Act 3 and Act 4 lol.

ah thnx so much and yeh i would def check those anime out. Ive already heard about death parade seems cool well i have to wait for op till next year lol or who knows maybe op will be the anime that turns me into a manga reader who knows lol
May 21, 2022 8:09 AM
Aug 2021
SE_000 said:
BigHomieTrapa said:

Thats crazyyy lol
May 22, 2022 3:13 AM
Apr 2022
Ichigo2140 said:

wano will probably end around a year from now. if you're talking one piece in general, you still got like 5-7 years
May 22, 2022 8:47 AM
Jun 2021
if you mean when will the anime wrap up wano? probably middle next year sometime is my guess.

If you mean when will the anime wrap up the series? Ur gonna be waitin 7 or 8 years by my guess

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 402 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 24, 2009

82 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 401 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ishmael - May 16, 2009

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 400 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Miked - May 9, 2009

135 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 399 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faded_Star - Feb 14, 2009

92 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 398 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 26, 2009

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.