Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2022 8:42 AM

Apr 2018
Shikamaru's offer in which he gave Eida a chance to side with Konoha sadly failed and they even lost Amado at the same time. They're losing hard at the moment and what's making it worse is Code getting his limiters taken of. Did he just became Gojo? Anyway, white hair.. Seen the colored version already.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 19, 2022 1:13 PM
Jul 2018
So code is going to kill Amado what's going to happen next? I thought they were gonna use him.
May 19, 2022 3:35 PM

Jan 2018
Man oh man, how is Konoha going to deal with Code now, he's probably stronger then everyone by a mile.
May 19, 2022 4:09 PM

Mar 2020
Uh oh. Code has taken his limiters off. And Amado-san's life is in danger.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 19, 2022 7:18 PM
Jul 2018
I highly doubt that Amado will die this soon!
So, Code's limiter is removed and now he evolved into Satoru Gojo XD
I dont think we will get timeskip this year!
May 19, 2022 9:07 PM

Feb 2022
It was quite realistic so I love it for example if you were kidnap your gonna do everything to survive just like amado did and also they giving clues about amado is obsessed with kawaki karma and also love code new form
Čhėçķ mé òùț
May 19, 2022 9:08 PM

Feb 2022
xdZuz said:
So code is going to kill Amado what's going to happen next? I thought they were gonna use him.
there will be probably plot twist most likely amado has backup plan
Čhėçķ mé òùț
May 19, 2022 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
that's what i was thinking but we'll see soon
May 20, 2022 12:54 AM
May 2021
Another L for Shikamaru and now Code has his limiters off. Also Amado is really obsessed with Kawaki and I don't know why. They better show Amado's backstory soon. I didn't expect Eida being able to manipulate people to attack each other but she made Delta attack Shikamaru, it's kinda like Makima from chainsaw man.
May 20, 2022 6:38 AM
Jan 2021
"I've decided to add your name to my retribution list" - 🤓

It was a pretty slow and boring chapter as always but I'm beginning to understand Ikemoto's artstyle better. I'll judge when the next actual fight happens but the shot of Amado getting sucked into the claw mark and the close up of Code after getting his limiters removed where kinda cool. He's art is still a little rough around the edges but it works for the character design of the characters.

It was also nice to see that Kawaki seems to have gotten over the Isshiki trauma and understands that Karma can be used for good purposes regardless of how he got it. He no longer looks at it with that look of unease and disgust.

May 20, 2022 9:12 PM

Feb 2019
Amada had to have something up his sleeve. No way he removed the limiter with just a verbal agreement lmao. That’s probably a failsafe
May 22, 2022 2:10 PM
Jul 2021
VolKur said:

This would be the best time actually to jump a year or 2 since there have been hints for the last 2 chapters that people need to train. So maybe 1 more chapter to calm things down or just give konoha a beating and start the 2 years of training after that
May 22, 2022 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
Radusili said:
VolKur said:

This would be the best time actually to jump a year or 2 since there have been hints for the last 2 chapters that people need to train. So maybe 1 more chapter to calm things down or just give konoha a beating and start the 2 years of training after that

The reason I think timeskip will start in 2023/24 is because we haven't seen boruto getting the scar, and I think either sasuke or naruto will die before timeskip and that will turn into motivation for boruto to become more powerful. Plus code is now the strongest villain in boruto and I dont think he will sit behind for 2 year and let them become strong. And we still dont know the reason behind kawaki becoming villain, and wanted to destroy the ninja world.
Aug 26, 2022 8:14 AM

Jun 2019
This is getting interesting but at the same time, I can't tell why Eida isn't going along with Konoha. What is she going to lose if she sides with Konoha? She might even have a chance with Kawaki but she goes with Code. Damn it... Everything is so jumbled. Make your fucking choices already. Also, this old man Amado is hiding something but now he's in danger. So...

More topics from this board

» Can I start with this??

removed-user - Mar 26

12 by BatoKusanagi »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

» Boruto TS Design

mayudhwuh - Aug 10, 2023

10 by Seya-san »»
Mar 20, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 33 Discussion

Kuma - Mar 21, 2019

16 by TheGrandVizier33 »»
Feb 20, 3:28 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 67 Discussion

Tetsuyagiri - Feb 20, 2022

20 by Xarouliss »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:38 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Chapter 30 Discussion

Kuma - Dec 21, 2018

9 by loris_bove »»
Nov 14, 2023 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.