Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 18, 2022 8:43 AM

Dec 2021
I love the Fate Series, I can't name a single part of the story I haven't enjoyed. The Heavens Feel trilogy was so exquisite that I am craving more FATE!!! Here are the parts I've finished so far.

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)
Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Trilogy

Is there any more parts of Fate that I should Watch/Read?
May 18, 2022 8:49 AM
Aug 2021
Sure.

Carnival Phantasm
Today’s Menu for the Emiya Family
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia
May 18, 2022 8:49 AM
Sep 2021
Apocrypha or FGO anime if you want serious action, carnival phantasm and cooking with the emiya family if you want wholesome fun. It’s up to you. Just know they’re nowhere near as good as the ufotable ones imo
May 18, 2022 8:54 AM
Jan 2021
i watched Apocrypha afterwards. enjoyed it.
May 18, 2022 8:55 AM
Aug 2020
Now that you've seen the mainline stuff, just go with whatever interests you! if you want action, maybe go with stuff like apocrypha, and if you want comedy/sol, go with today's menu for the emiya family or carnival phantasm
May 18, 2022 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
The direct sequel is the VN Fate Hollow Ataraxia.
You can also try the VN version of Stay Night, it's worth it.

But if you don't want to read, you can also just try any of the other anime adaptations of other Fate stories, like Apocrypha (kinda mid imo tho) and Prisma Ilya (pretty pog), or even some of the games, tho I have to warn you that Fate Extra requires reading if you're not into that sort of stuff.

There's also the Case Files series, but I would recommend watching that after getting a bit more familiar with the Nasuverse.

The point is, you finished the mainline stories (excluding maybe Hollow Ataraxia), so just go watch or read whatever.
May 18, 2022 9:00 AM

Dec 2021
MrNitpick said:

But if you don't want to read, you can also just try any of the other anime adaptations of other Fate stories, like Apocrypha (kinda mid imo tho) and Prisma Ilya (pretty pog), or even some of the games, tho I have to warn you that Fate Extra requires reading if you're not into that sort of stuff.

There's also the Case Files series, but I would recommend watching that after getting a bit more familiar with the Nasuverse.

The point is, you finished the mainline stories (excluding maybe Hollow Ataraxia), so just go watch or read whatever.

I heard about the visual novel for Stay Night, but when I search for it on MAL I can only find the Manga (I haven't read it either); Is the visual Novel the same as the Manga?
May 18, 2022 9:06 AM
May 2022
Jackof-allspades said:
I love the Fate Series, I can't name a single part of the story I haven't enjoyed. The Heavens Feel trilogy was so exquisite that I am craving more FATE!!! Here are the parts I've finished so far.

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)

just watch anything after that u will be satisfied
May 18, 2022 9:10 AM
Feb 2021
Fate\Extra ,Fate\Apocrypha then Fate FGO
May 18, 2022 9:34 AM

Jul 2021
You can watch Fate Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia after this

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
May 18, 2022 10:03 AM

Jan 2021
Jackof-allspades said:

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)

now read the visual novel for the actual story of stay night, then read Hollow Ataraxia which is a pseudo sequal
Read the visual novel nerd
May 18, 2022 10:04 AM

Jan 2021
Jackof-allspades said:
MrNitpick said:

I heard about the visual novel for Stay Night, but when I search for it on MAL I can only find the Manga (I haven't read it either); Is the visual Novel the same as the Manga?

the manga are not good adaptations of the visual novel, you can find the download for the vn on the subreddit

oh and the vns arent on MAL
May 18, 2022 10:05 AM

May 2021
illya prisma,Apocrypha,el mellio amd everything else,Before getting into carnival phantasm,it is better to watch Tsukihime and kara no kyoukai.
May 18, 2022 10:13 AM

Jan 2021
KP_SENSEI said:
illya prisma,Apocrypha,el mellio amd everything else,Before getting into carnival phantasm,it is better to watch Tsukihime and kara no kyoukai.

there is no tsukihime anime
May 18, 2022 10:36 AM

Jul 2021
You can watch Kara No Kyoukai, the cooking show, Carnival Phantasm, Prisma Illya, Apocrypha and extra last encore too though I wouldn't recommend it. And if you do have the time, then go play the VN for FSN and then the VN for Hollow Ataraxia which is a sequel to FSN.
May 18, 2022 10:45 AM

Aug 2020
Other Fates aren't nearly as good as Stay Night and Zero as they're mainly made to milk the series so I'd recommend watching Kara no Kyoukai which also has a lot of connections with the main Fate story.
May 18, 2022 11:03 AM
Nov 2021
My friend said to start Fate/Apocrypha. I didn’t liked it that much. The animation sucks.
And There's Fate/Grand Order anime adaption from game. It’s not good either.
I suggest you to start playing Fate/Grand Order game
May 18, 2022 12:28 PM
Dec 2021
Stacias said:
Sure.

Carnival Phantasm

Actually, Grand Order goes like this:
Fate/Grand Order: First Order
Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia
Fate/Grand Order Grand Temple of Time: Solomon
May 18, 2022 1:01 PM
May 2021
fate apocrypha or fate last order
May 18, 2022 1:24 PM
Apr 2021
any spin off that looks interesting, in no particular order
May 18, 2022 1:45 PM

Jan 2021
Bijou146 said:
Stacias said:
Sure.

Carnival Phantasm

your missing the 2 camelot movies before babylonia
May 18, 2022 2:38 PM
Jul 2020
After this I just sat in a hole and cried a lot, then used carnival phantasm to move on.
May 18, 2022 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
Jackof-allspades said:
MrNitpick said:

No, visual novels are something completely different from mangas, and MAL doesn't have VNs in general in their databases.

In the case or Fate Stay Night, the VN is the original, and I recommend the Ultimate edition:
https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8229-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-Ultimate-Edition

It is however very long, the 3 routes in total are about as long as the Bible, but it is definitely worth it, especially if you want to know more, and it is way better than the anime

You can also just watch something like the Ilyaverse or the other adaptations first, and then come back once you forget a bit about FSN just so that it feels a bit fresher, since I presume you just finished the anime series.
May 18, 2022 7:33 PM
Jul 2021
Jackof-allspades said:

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)

watch apocrypha and grand order
May 18, 2022 8:32 PM
Dec 2021
salad_farded said:
Bijou146 said:

your missing the 2 camelot movies before babylonia
oh, well, thanks for that
May 18, 2022 10:17 PM

May 2021
salad_farded said:
KP_SENSEI said:

there is no tsukihime anime

Oh yeah,i forgot,its forbidden
May 19, 2022 4:57 AM
Jun 2014
Everything after the main storyline is all spin offs to expand on the universe. Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya is my favorite. If you want to see what Fate almost started as, try Fate/Prototype (an OVA with only 1 episode). Fate/Apocrypha is usually the first spin-off everyone watches. I liked it and loved Jeanne. Fate/Grand Order follows the mobile game and is where you can really dive into the universe. I don't recommend Fate/Extra. Too everywhere and confusing. You can try it if you want. It follows the game Fate/Extra.
May 19, 2022 6:49 AM
May 2021
Jackof-allspades said:

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)

watch Fate grand order .... it's good
May 19, 2022 1:20 PM
Jan 2021
Outside to touch some grass
May 19, 2022 3:50 PM
Feb 2021
Watch Kara no Kyoukai
May 20, 2022 2:30 PM
Nov 2020
you can go wherever the hell you want after this my friend there’s nothing else after all that, i say you already watched too much by watching deens fate stay night but then again i did the same thing when i watched for the first time but for your sanity i would recommend not watching anymore because it’s pretty much all downhill from here but pick your poison if there is fate/ in the title then watch it fate/zero and stay night are the only things tied to each other the rest is extra
May 20, 2022 4:57 PM

May 2017
You can go and watch whatever you want, there’s no order. The only thing is if you want to start FGO then First Order > Camelot > Babylonia > Solomon is probably the best way to go (I didn’t include the specials)
May 20, 2022 8:17 PM

Aug 2018
start reading fate hentai manga
May 21, 2022 5:24 AM
Jan 2022
you can watch basically anything from here. I reccomend either apocrypha or the fgo series, or play hollow ataraxia if you want a sequel of stay night
May 26, 2022 7:57 PM

Sep 2013
finnbalorFinn said:
Jackof-allspades said:

Fate/Zero
Fate Stay Night (2006)

watch apocrypha and grand order

Alternatively, you can also watch something good instead.

TheRealRouges said:
Watch Kara no Kyoukai
Like this
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2022 1:13 AM
Jan 2022
You should watch apocrypha or you can continue with lord el melloi and then watch apocrypha
Jun 11, 2022 4:19 AM

May 2021
Either watch Garden of the Sinners or go read the VN.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

518 by TheFelipex »»
Apr 16, 4:45 PM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.