Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2010 3:08 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
im glad they got to be together in hell, even tho they was the 'bad guys' i kinda liked them and was sad when they lost ... but didnt want kenshin to lose either ... i guess both sides cant win tho? >_< ah well was nice to see they had a happy ending in there own way ^_^
Feb 3, 2012 12:37 PM

Mar 2010
It was awesome when shishio said he would overthrow the king of hell I think I rather read about that now..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 12, 2017 1:19 PM

Oct 2014
Need a spin off manga nowwwwwwwwwwww!!! lmao

This has to be the best happy ending ever.
Nov 8, 2020 3:46 AM

Sep 2017
I guess this is the end of Kyoto arc, it was cool but I don't really understand why mfs say this is peak shonen...
yikes
Feb 12, 2023 12:53 PM

Jun 2021
OH......MY........GOD.
THIS IS A GRRRRRRREAT ENDING FOR A ARC. Man all the pepole meeting and realizing about what happens to the juppon-gatana, the good and sad and dark conclusions, and man the last chapter when we seen houji meeting with shishio and yumi in the hell again what a final, with this mixed feelings of what side have the reason at last. what moment to read this gem in 2023.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

More topics from this board

» unpopular opinion/hot take that you may not like )SPOILERS INSIDE

Videogamecoper - Apr 3

2 by midas_0 »»
Apr 3, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 255 Discussion

TuzoAnime - Mar 20, 2010

30 by xthewarwithinx »»
Feb 10, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 8 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 29, 2012

4 by wildhood »»
Nov 14, 2023 7:05 PM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin Chapter 67 Discussion

Rasco - Feb 1, 2012

2 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:15 AM

Poll: » Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan Chapter 259 Discussion

LuiSenpai - Apr 2, 2016

10 by DebiPS »»
Sep 21, 2023 5:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.