Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
May 13, 7:21 PM

Bleach is really cool. I like Ichigo and Kenpachi because they are really strong and have cool swords. And Kenpachi is so GOATed he even has his own navigator loli. And then when Ichigo goes to hueco mundo he gets his own navigator loli too! That is based! And not only that, the navigator loli that Ichigo gets later digivolves into a sexy onee-san! I think Bleach is a very good shonen anime for everyone to watch and enjoy.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 13, 7:28 PM

Ngl out of all the Shonen anime I've ever watched, I can say with total confidence that Bleach was definitely one of them.

May 13, 7:29 PM

I think bleach is not even the best big 3.

May 13, 7:29 PM

No, not when it's not even the best of the Big 3. However, that doesn't mean it's not going to be a pretty enjoyable shounen anime series which also enjoys the honor of probably being the coolest anime of the 00s.

May 13, 7:31 PM

Yes, Bleach girls are the hottest ones in battle shounen
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan, Ayaka, Yelan.

May 13, 7:32 PM

No because it's even inferior to Naruto.

May 13, 7:33 PM

BoyBegtu said:
No because it's even inferior to Naruto.

Naruto is one of the best most GOATed shonen too.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 13, 7:34 PM
Twintail Expert

bleach? more like, bleach my eyeballs

I've never seen bleach

the whole bleach in the eyes thing makes that difficult

May 13, 7:35 PM

No, it's undoubtedly one of the worst ones. Kubo should've drawn hentai instead.

May 13, 7:38 PM

Bleach is up there but I won't say it's the best shounen

May 13, 7:45 PM

I can't say it's the worst because soul eater, d gray man and plenty more are way worse, but bleach is nowhere near the top 1 at the bare minimum, and perhaps out of the top10 aswell, especially if we count the donghua.

May 13, 7:46 PM

Lol no it is even worse than Naruto means it can be count as one of the worst not one of the best.

I came here to laugh at you

May 13, 7:48 PM

It stopped being enjoyable after like 50 episodes.

May 13, 7:49 PM

As a Bleach fan myself, I don't think so as it is ruined by fillers, imagine seeing Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to duke it out and then you see completely different arc next episode XP

remove the fillers and it might have a chance.

May 13, 7:49 PM

Kimetsu no Yaiba exist, so NOPE.
Nezuko can also digi-evolve from Loli into a Big Tiddy Onee-san, which means she's got flexibility of being an imouto or onee-chan
Modified by Dragevard, May 13, 7:56 PM

Why do I make forum threads?
The Dichotomy of Man is too entertaining and hilarious
Best Anime Ever via Math
Mushoku Tensei = Best Isekai
Isekai = Best Genre
Mushoku Tensei = Best Anime

May 13, 8:02 PM

Every shounen is the best shounen anime ,so yes Bleach is the best shounen anime.

"People normally feel happiness...when they love and are loved in return. I feel happiness when people hate me...and I feel compelled to hurt the things that are dear to me. But is that so strange?"

May 13, 8:03 PM

Rinrinka said:
As a Bleach fan myself, I don't think so as it is ruined by fillers, imagine seeing Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to duke it out and then you see completely different arc next episode XP

remove the fillers and it might have a chance.

Yeah just skip the fillers. All the fillers in hueco mundo cannot fill the hole in Ulquiorra's heart.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 13, 8:08 PM

I've only watched up to the end of the bount arc (first filler arc), and I can say that I enjoyed the first part and soul society, but I did not enjoy the bount arc, and I've heard that it doesn't get better after soul society.
If I were to rank all shounen anime, Bleach wouldn't even be in the top half. If we exclude fillers, but limit to all long running shounen, then I'm still not sure it would be in the top half.

May 13, 10:18 PM

Hell yeah niga, shid is peak friction ong 😤😤😤

May 13, 10:20 PM

Maria, I like you, don't get me wrong, but that's a very weird way to spell Yu-Gi-Oh

May 13, 10:27 PM
Yes bleach is definitely the best shounen anime after about 37.5 other shounen anime

May 13, 10:35 PM

No, but Rukia Kuchiki is always better than Orihime Inoue.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helppp!

May 13, 10:47 PM
NO never will be because of slow and huge amount of dialogue during combat in Arrancar arc..
HxH can be considered best shonen anime..

May 13, 11:17 PM

Nope, Orihime single handedly ruined the entire anime. Rukia>Orihime

May 13, 11:20 PM

yes, bleach is the best shonen anime bar none

May 13, 11:27 PM

Naruto and One Piece is 10 times better

May 13, 11:45 PM
I don't think you really revere Bleach at all, I think you're being slightly sarcastic

May 13, 11:58 PM

bleach deez.. i mean yeah the pacing could be off at times but if we get a solid arc it would be the talk of town.

May 14, 12:00 AM

This reeks of sarcasm lmao

Well not that I'd know, haven't watched Bleach. But judging from the prestige, the contenders are One Piece, Gintama, HxH, and Jojo, I guess.

May 14, 12:07 AM

YAHOOGAYCHATROOM said:
I don't think you really revere Bleach at all, I think you're being slightly sarcastic

ChibiTalha said:
This reeks of sarcasm lmao

Well not that I'd know, haven't watched Bleach. But judging from the prestige, the contenders are One Piece, Gintama, HxH, and Jojo, I guess.

I'm having fun with the tone of my post but my praise for Bleach is genuine. It's a great anime. I'm rewatching it at the moment.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 14, 12:14 AM

totally agree, Bleach is awesome, Ichigo is cool and the fights are emotional, I rate DB and Hokuto no Ken higher but Bleach is there

May 14, 12:29 AM

No, but it's still better than Naruto and One Piece. The anime is a 7/10 and the manga is an 8/10. At least the art/aesthetics is some of the best in general and it doesn't treat you like a mental retard unlike 95% of battle shounen.

May 14, 12:32 AM

I prefer Yugioh. Here's something interesting, both Yugioh and Bleach have blonde women who are busty and always show cleavage and are voiced by the same VA, Megan Hollingshead. I also had huge crushes on both these characters.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.

May 14, 12:39 AM

Bleach is my shounen - the one I watched growing up, aspiring to be as cool as Ichigo. So I will always be a Bleach fanboy. 😎👍

However I'm not afraid to admit, that One Piece is objectively better, both story and character-wise. Plus it has a very expansive setting that allows it to go on forever without getting stale. Personally I just never got into it.

May 14, 1:09 AM

Have only read the manga, but when it comes to proper and glorious fanservice, it obliterates Naruto and One Piece and it's dialogues are not as tiresome either

very good blend of old and new tropes, while the rest like hxh try to be innovative just for the sake of it to the point of becoming cumbersome.

May 14, 1:21 AM

petran79 said:
very good blend of old and new tropes, while the rest like hxh try to be innovative just for the sake of it to the point of becoming cumbersome.

I agree with you about HxH. I enjoy HxH but it feels like it tries too hard to be different and the fans can get annoying when they praise it for subverting shonen tropes when really all it's doing is being more convoluted and roundabout in regards to solving its conflicts. HxH isn't actually that much different from other battle shonen, it is just more tedious. Sometimes it feels as though HxH is scared of being shonen and is holding itself back.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

May 14, 1:33 AM

Best of the big three‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Migi... Handle the defence.

May 14, 3:57 AM

No,it's the worst out of the big 3 plus Ashita no Joe clears every shounen.

May 14, 4:08 AM

Dragevard said:
Kimetsu no Yaiba exist, so NOPE.
Nezuko can also digi-evolve from Loli into a Big Tiddy Onee-san, which means she's got flexibility of being an imouto or onee-chan

from a loli to a big tiddy onee san lmao what 😂😭😭
"Those empty heroes will
be pulled off their pedestals..."

May 14, 4:23 AM

Even KnY and JJK are better shonen than Bleach imo. Bleach had a lot of inconsistencies once the Bankai were introduced.

May 14, 4:24 AM

It is no One Piece so no. Though I haven't even seen bleach. Might read it tho

May 14, 4:36 AM

Yes it is, will be and always was the best sa.
That short video describe me perfectly -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48w1a2u0vOI

May 14, 4:38 AM
Bleach would have been if One Piece and Naruto didn't exist but sadly, that isn't the case.

May 14, 5:19 AM

One of the best and one of the big 3 as well.

May 14, 5:25 AM

Not for me. It peaked at Soul Society arc and after that, it just went downhill. Bleach is the weakest of the big 3.

May 14, 6:35 AM

Definitely not the best, but it's probably in my top 5 shonen. It does have maybe the best fight scenes in any shonen, only Dragon Ball and Naruto are as great in that regard. Also has en epic OST, up there with the bests, and one of the best large ensemble casts of main characters.

My top 5
1.Dragon Ball
2.Naruto
3.Sailor Moon
4.Inuyasha
5.Bleach

May 14, 6:47 AM

Of course people are not gonna take you seriously when you call anime like Bleach best shounen, don't get me wrong Bleach is not bad but it is not that good either lol.Maybe it is average or above average shounen nothing more than that.

May 14, 6:54 AM

At least as far as a Top 5 for shounen titles go, Bleach would be far from a choice I'd consider.

1. Gunslinger Girl
2. Hikaru no Go
3. Hunter x Hunter
4. Cross Game
5. Silver Spoon

May 14, 7:00 AM
not to say it's bad or anything but idk about best . . . coolest maybe but best . . . nah mate

May 14, 7:23 AM

I rather pick Ashita no Joe or Slam Dunk than Bleach to be fair. While it might be decent in certain areas, calling it the best might be a little bit of a stretch.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »