Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2010 12:23 PM

Aug 2009
Well i think want in some time made character of the month so i think this will help to see if there are enough interesting characters to fill all year.
Well i guess there will be no problem :D

So:

Yuki Onna cos i like her the most, and has cool powers :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 24, 2010 10:52 AM

Dec 2008
ummm... actually, there's not even a single character i don't like... or at least, i can't think of anyone o.O
so hard to choose...
well, if i had to make a ranking, i think it'd look like this:

1. Kubinashi (cuz i just love him xD)
2. Rikuo (don't care if it's his night or day form xD)
3. Yuki Onna (how can you not love her? xD)
4. Itaku/Zen/Nurarihyon(he's funny, alright xD)/... (can't decide...)
May 7, 2010 10:56 AM

Dec 2009
So far my fave is Mezumaru. Cute trap is cute~

ah.. and also Shouei,
May 20, 2010 5:59 AM

Apr 2010
First I like the main character of course, Rikuo is just cute and sexy in night form(well now I feel like a pedo-_-, why is he just 13 years old?)

Then I like Shouei, the son of Hihi, he is such a cutie even though he is huge xDD I love that hoodie of his ^3^

And of course Kubinashi he is so funny with that flying head xDD

(and could some freaking youkai just kill that annyoing Kana?!)
May 21, 2010 1:49 AM

May 2010
Tsuchigumo. He utterly destroyed Rikous Hyakki Yakou without even using his fear... And he has a pipe! Pipes are awesome. I totally love his design and the way he shows off.

Kubinashi has a nice fighting-style and that flowing head is quite funny sometimes.

Hagoromo Kitsune/Gitsune 'cause she's hot. And evil. And twisted. I like those kind of characters.
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
May 23, 2010 9:16 PM

May 2010
This is a tough choice for me cos all the character looks awesome!! I think i have two votes one for the female and one the male character!

For the male i pick rikuo night form, he looks the coolest!!

And for the female, hagoromo gitsune wins. I think she looks hot.

Jun 12, 2010 3:50 PM

Mar 2010
1-Rikuo in youkai form
2-Yuki Onna
3-Gyuuki
Jun 13, 2010 6:13 PM
Jul 2009
Rikuo in youkai form ^^V

Saskie
Jul 17, 2010 9:24 PM

Feb 2008
1.yuki onna (shes really cute)
2.kappa (although he hardly appeared so far i love how chill he is and his design is pretty cool too)
Jul 23, 2010 4:45 AM

Jul 2008
1. Nurarihyon
2. Rikuo
3. Yuki Onna
4. Yura
5. Gyuuki

BEGINNER
Oct 29, 2010 8:28 PM
Sep 2008
1) Keikain Yura--this girl has a lot of potential, and that isn't just in the realm of combat (she is already overwhelmingly awesome on that despite being a human :D). She might not seem as much from the start, but I can see a depth in her later on when she becomes darker (chapter 118) and more nuanced. What's more, she is revealed to have an unfortunate past (where her grandfather was killed), and I think the manga has yet to reveal all her personality's complexities. ;)

2) Day/human Rikuo--the main character, he is quite something, since he managed to really go from a mere boy/part-youkai to someone who contemplates the future of the youkai world with the humans. I would like to see how this plays out in the future.

3) Night Rikuo--the story has yet to reveal all of this character persona's different sides, though...I wish that they would focus more about his thoughts, though.

4) Yuki Onna (Tsurara)--she is quite the humorous tension-reliever. :) That and...I hope to see her develop more. She's quite the cutie.

5) Gyuuki--when he revealed that he was really loyal to the Nura clan and his test for Rikuo has become successful, I thought that it was quite admirable that he would do something like that: go to extremes and bend heaven and hell for the Nura. Very awesome loyalty.

6) Nurarihyon the First (I call him that due to his status as the Founder)--I would like to know more about his background. Though he strikes me as somewhat reckless and a bit hot-headed (which is kinda unusual), I guess I am curious as to how he became the way he was as the leader and founder.

7) Keikain Ryuuji--as Yura's brother, he was still willing to throw his power in and attack her even when it was obviously not her fault. Makes me wonder if he has a plan of some sort in the background, and his refusal to accept youkai and be all peaceful-buddy-like definitely defines him as a tough antagonist onmyouji. :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards ( 1 2 )

fragodu - Apr 17, 2010

63 by MissMystery »»
Jan 15, 2013 12:19 AM

» Anime

fragodu - Jul 4, 2010

1 by MyAmy »»
Jul 13, 2010 12:20 AM

» *Closed* 50+ Limited Member Cards

fragodu - Jun 21, 2010

21 by fragodu »»
Jul 1, 2010 5:27 AM

» NEED HELP

fragodu - Apr 17, 2010

2 by fragodu »»
Jun 11, 2010 9:23 AM

» Manga

fragodu - May 19, 2010

2 by fragodu »»
May 20, 2010 1:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.