New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2022 5:06 AM
Jan 2021
salad_farded said:
Dirittoprocedura said:
a little edgy teenager survive a direct hit from HERCULES....plot armor

you know he has avalon which heals him when hes close to saber
avalon can't bring the dead back to life, and shirou should have been dead 100%, therefore...plot armor.
May 11, 2022 5:07 AM
Jan 2021
SeinenJump said:
For me it’s easily Shiro Emiya. The only time he becomes tolerable to me is during Heavens Feel when his ego, childish heroism & immaturity gets crushed.
thank you,you have my respect
May 11, 2022 5:09 AM

Jan 2021
Dirittoprocedura said:
salad_farded said:

you know he has avalon which heals him when hes close to saber
avalon can't bring the dead back to life, and shirou should have been dead 100%, therefore...plot armor.

okay explain to me how kirtsugu survived dying during the kirei fight and the coming back
Read the visual novel nerd
May 11, 2022 5:13 AM
Jan 2021
salad_farded said:
Dirittoprocedura said:

okay explain to me how kirtsugu survived dying during the kirei fight and the coming back
mmmm something something the graal something something "it makes sense in the visual novel"; i didn't get it at all why that cheating prick was alive at the end of zero but saber wasn't his servant so I don't know why you bring him up.
May 11, 2022 5:15 AM

Jan 2021
Dirittoprocedura said:
salad_farded said:

mmmm something something the graal something something "it makes sense in the visual novel"; i didn't get it at all why that cheating prick was alive at the end of zero but saber wasn't his servant so I don't know why you bring him up.

so you didnt pay attention to the anime either yeah im done with this convo
May 11, 2022 5:18 AM
Jan 2021
salad_farded said:
Dirittoprocedura said:

I watched it fucking 6 years ago and since is not my favourite series i mostly forgot shit, all i remeber is how unsofferable shirou is.
May 11, 2022 5:18 AM

Jan 2021
Dirittoprocedura said:
salad_farded said:

I watched it fucking 6 years ago and since is not my favourite series i mostly forgot shit, all i remeber is how unsofferable shirou is.

i meant zero but ok
May 11, 2022 7:39 AM
Aug 2019
Shinji is like one of my most hated characters in fiction. i felt probably the most disgusted i ever have from anime after finishing Heaven’s Feel 2.
May 11, 2022 8:15 AM
Sep 2021
Shinji God has left this man
May 11, 2022 8:19 AM
Dec 2021
SHINJIIIIIII! 😡😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥
May 11, 2022 8:19 AM
Dec 2021
SKILIFT26 said:
Shinji is like one of my most hated characters in fiction. i felt probably the most disgusted i ever have from anime after finishing Heaven’s Feel 2.

His demise is worth celebrating
May 11, 2022 8:22 AM

Oct 2021
I fucking hate Shirou. He's probably my #1 hated protagonist.
May 11, 2022 11:16 AM
Sep 2021
Shinji’s horrible, but I think I hate Zouken more.
May 13, 2022 2:01 AM

Dec 2020
Jackof-allspades said:
Who is your most hated character in the Fate Franchise???

Zouken , Shirou , Shinji

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

May 13, 2022 5:47 AM
Jul 2021
I hate so much Archer emiya almost more than senji.
May 13, 2022 3:26 PM
Jul 2020
Blyatman_Stalin said:
Shinji Matou and Gilgamesh (though I love Gilgamesh from Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia)

I thought Gilgamesh was one of the most favourite characters in the franchise, I’ve seen so many people show their love for him.
May 13, 2022 3:30 PM

Dec 2019
shirou has reached peak annoyingness for me
May 15, 2022 12:32 AM
Sep 2020
Jackof-allspades said:
Who is your most hated character in the Fate Franchise???

Shirou and shinji but like this is a weird question. Shinji’s the obvious answer cos he’s a dick but still l hate Shirou.
May 17, 2022 1:18 AM
Jan 2021
shinji no doubt fkin rpist ew
May 17, 2022 9:29 AM

Dec 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Jackof-allspades said:
I guess I should add my opinion as well while I'm here... Shinii is my least favorite because he acts so cocky after he got Gilgamesh in UBW and almost killed an entire school in S/N. Aside from that he isn't THAT bad, but he is just so annoying similar to Suzaku from CG.

I am not finished with UBW or Heavens Feel yet so I'm gonna leave this thread for good. Based on the responses so far Shinji does something to make him the most hated character later on so I'm gonna leave before I get spoiled.

He crosses limits between siblings in HF. Ig u can make a guess.

Yesterday... Shinji went from one of my most hated Fate characters to on of my most hated characters period...
May 17, 2022 10:11 AM

Oct 2020
Jackof-allspades said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

He crosses limits between siblings in HF. Ig u can make a guess.

Yesterday... Shinji went from one of my most hated Fate characters to on of my most hated characters period...
Cool, I don't like Fate characters, except a few like Rider(Iskandar & Medusa), Waver, Sakura, Kiritsugu, Lancer ( Diermund) only. I hate Rin, Saber, Gilgamesh but Shinji the most.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
May 17, 2022 11:30 AM

Dec 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Jackof-allspades said:

Cool, I don't like Fate characters, except a few like Rider(Iskandar & Medusa), Waver, Sakura, Kiritsugu, Lancer ( Diermund) only. I hate Rin, Saber, Gilgamesh but Shinji the most.

I just hate Shinji like he has raped probably raped Sakura multiple times because she said she was not a virgin and that her body had been violated several times. As far as J know, the only one who would do such a thing is Shinji.

What a creep!
May 17, 2022 11:44 AM

Oct 2020
Jackof-allspades said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I just hate Shinji like he has raped probably raped Sakura multiple times because she said she was not a virgin and that her body had been violated several times. As far as J know, the only one who would do such a thing is Shinji.

What a creep!
Well, it also implies her body was being violated by those gross insects well, that's the Matou Clan, she was forced to undergo that torture,, because of that Kariya tried to help Sakura by participating himself in the 4th Holy War, sacrificing his own body for the purpose of Saving Sakura but couldn't do so. Oh and also, I hate Tokiyomi, he gave Sakura to the Matou Clan even he knew what will happen to her, and also killed Kariya when he himself explained that he just wants to bring Sakura back, so i also hate Rin, she is fucking annoying, total opposite of Sakura.

Yes he is a creep, but girls bad boys, so he is accompanied by many girls.
Anayan_KashyapMay 17, 2022 11:47 AM
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jun 3, 2022 1:56 PM
Aug 2021
I hate no one I even like shinji in fate/hollow ataraxia but my least favorite character is the blonde girl from fate/prisma
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.