Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2022 4:57 PM

Jan 2008
And with that, this is finally over. I'm very okay with that.

Was great to see Ost again, and Rishia giving a hand.

I find it interesting that the mirror helped Naofumi. I'm hoping it'll be explained like maybe Filo is now the new vassal, or it was the lingering wishes of the previous vassal.

I will say that I found it rather fascinating that Kyo could use the curse series too. It makes sense that more than one person could tap into it and unlock it for their own weapon.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
May 9, 2022 10:54 PM

Feb 2014
No way... Kyo finally defeated? I wonder where we'll go now... Maybe back to Raphtalia's world? Will they keep in touch with Glass' world? What about Raphtalia's sword? Will she bring it back? Can it stay in her world for long periods?
May 9, 2022 11:46 PM
Oct 2017
"I pray for your next life to be shit too!"

What a great line.
May 25, 2022 9:49 AM

Jul 2017
Got bored with the anime, so I decided to Read the manga. And I must say the art is better and enjoyed this arc too.

So, Whats up with the other heroes from Naofumis world? Are we to assume that both the worlds heroes are going to work together now?

Or the heroes not present here will assume that Naofumi Killed a hero so, He might kill them too and try to fight him?

How will the waves get stronger? Is there a bigger mastermind behind the worlds?
Good I am interested.

But sadly now I to read the story as it comes out. I enjoyed reading through so much of the story at one go.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 9, 2022 11:07 AM
Mar 2015
Turtle power activate

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 103 Discussion

kevin_video - Jan 15

3 by Yaggamy »»
Feb 12, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 102 Discussion

curvedtree - Dec 18, 2023

1 by Kenny_Stryker »»
Jan 13, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 101 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 14, 2023

2 by Yaggamy »»
Nov 15, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 100 Discussion

Penguinu - Sep 9, 2023

2 by Kjqomc »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:15 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Chapter 99 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 8, 2023

2 by curvedtree »»
Aug 9, 2023 6:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.