Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2022 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
That is one angry orc, but also a bit of a clumsy one.

Funny how Carla just randomly came up with the suggestion of pointing fingers at a supposingly witch. Then again, that woman did looks suspicious as hell. Her chemistry with Alvin is still carrying this anime imo.
May 8, 2022 5:31 AM

Feb 2020
To be honest, the first part with that orc/pig was a little lame imo.

The second part was so much better. I didn't expect her to turn into a young woman. Carla has some epic cooking skills. :D

SerafosMay 8, 2022 5:53 AM
May 8, 2022 6:15 AM

Jun 2021
Carla's one of the few elves who managed to escape being taken advantage of by an orc, she's great. Other elves could learn from her.
May 8, 2022 6:19 AM

Apr 2010
Karla has found the way to eternal youth!!
The witch was pretty lucky like that.
Still Karla did manage to piss people off again which was nice especially the Orc.
May 8, 2022 6:21 AM

Nov 2014
So did she heal that orc after all? I still don't believe in her being a healer.

Carla's cooking sure gave me one of the bigger "wtf" moments in this anime. This was actually fun.
May 8, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2017
The orc that looks like a pig disguised as a human, being the receptionist for an inn that both Alvin and Carla are finding lodging for, Carla is finding her blatant criticisms being a joke to face against him. And this orc isn't good either for trying to drug his customers into exhaustion, well that was anti-climatic.

And finding those medicinal herbs is less of a trouble than the old hag whom's a witch faking her stance to fool both Alvin and Carla. Starting with the poison, the cork was too tough to break out so breaking the entire bottle instead was the only option, and that exposed Carla's dark side as per usual...which actually helped them and the old hag lols.

Even back at her home, the witch's antics don't stop and Carla basically saved his ass each and every time. Helping out in house duties is good, but swiping stuff from the house is not. I totally lost it when Carla tried the infamous "moe, moe" spell as an effort to dispel her wicked side. But the old hag eventually gave up and let Carla have her way to do an anti-aging cooking ritual to bring her back to her young adolescence.

The quote for this episode is this:
"When standing, as stunning as stress
When sitting, as striking as depression
When walking, as arresting as disaster
She's known as the holy blursed woman Carla"

The 2nd part was infinitely better, the 1st was a total miss.
May 8, 2022 6:32 AM
Oct 2020
LOTS of wordplay in this episode. Also, lots of nice jabs too… too many really, but a solid hilarious episode this one was
May 8, 2022 6:35 AM
Nov 2018
i just straight out dropped the series because i couldnt stand the healer (after a whole ep)

if you find it funny, youd love it
but if you just purely hate this piece of shit healer, you wouldnt stand her
May 8, 2022 6:50 AM

Nov 2010
(As I'm usually browsing on the net while this program is airing) I'm not sure but this may be the first time the healer used healing skill, if you classify rejuvenation as healing.
May 8, 2022 9:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
First comes? Pork! Almost Karla, almost!

Call me crazy but this is the first time having Karla not completely roasting Alvin. Instead, there's a poor orc trying to disguised as an innkeeper and then one poor old woman in disguised as a witch!

Even if the joke and word play still stay on miss and hit, this episode kinda giving me a new nuance despite having Karla as the same annoying 'healer' as ever. Especially with that blasted chant she used and then bombastic ritual near the end which suddenly turned the old witch into a young one. Damn....

And next episode Ayane will be arrive as a thief. Hopefully she can also steal the episode into more entertaining.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 8, 2022 9:35 AM
Jan 2022
This keeps getting better! Carla is definitely keeping a bunch of secrets up her sleeves. I love that Alvin and Carla are starting to fall into a rhythm with each other.
May 8, 2022 10:49 AM

Jun 2017
Probably the best episode so far. That was some interesting "cooking"....
May 8, 2022 12:20 PM

Mar 2022
MomoSinX said:
Probably the best episode so far. That was some interesting "cooking"....
Yes imho best episode so far
May 8, 2022 12:50 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Carla greatly insulted that pig (orc) xD.
And that witch just couldn't take her plans failing because of Carla's clumsiness lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 8, 2022 2:06 PM

May 2021
Best ep so far. Carla ACTUALLY did something positive, even if it was to a witch and looked like an Eldritch monstrosity.

May 8, 2022 4:09 PM

Feb 2020
Headcanon - Karla is a witch posing as a priest, using dark mending to pretend she's healing either cause she forgot what she really is or cause she just likes to create chaos.

Her summoning of eldritch horrors and proficiency in curses can't fool me no more!
May 8, 2022 7:32 PM

Aug 2021
The orc was really pushed to the limit with the pig, but from there it cured him, and the witch never had a chance to use them as ingredients, rejuvenated, if a lot of crazy things happen...
May 8, 2022 9:58 PM

Oct 2017
This girl is clearly not a healer
May 9, 2022 6:19 AM
Apr 2022
Didn't realize purple mushroom can be emergency food.
May 9, 2022 6:26 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m a little late to it this week but I finally got to it, and imo this was one of the best ones so far, most of Carla’s bits this time really got me, annoying the hell out of the orc guy was great, but I especially thought the witch part was hilarious.

Carla throwing the poison on the ground and saying three second rule really got me lol, and I loved most of the bits at the witch’s house, I knew Carla would somehow find a way to make the witch give up lol, but who knew she’d summon an eldritch monster that makes you young again, now the witch is hot lol, she has some crazy spells in her backlog. And the mushroom guy came back too, I was wondering if he was gone for good or not.

But yeah I definitely enjoyed this one quite a bit, I understand why some aren’t feeling the show but it’s been a good time for me personally.
May 9, 2022 4:04 PM

Aug 2017
Witch just got outplayed hard

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
May 9, 2022 9:26 PM

Nov 2012
I love this show! Such a shame for the rank

My Candies:

May 15, 2022 6:37 AM

Jun 2010
I missed the mushroom.
May 15, 2022 6:40 PM

Nov 2009
WTF...

She knows a ritual to reverse age...

no wonder no one knows the secret to anti-aging.... you need a demonic tentacle alien summon thing to devour the person with healthy vegetables. No one would have expect that.

___ ___ ___

Also... apparently her "Moe Moe Kyunn" is a literal laser beam...

___ ___ ___

The whole fiasco support my previous comment that Carla is not a real healer... she's in fact some sort of Warlock.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 1, 2022 9:03 AM

Feb 2021
Carla really awesome that can make a witch become young again XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 19, 2022 11:46 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
What an unexpectedly fun little episode. I'm glad the mushroom is back. I kinda really like that the mushroom is kinda the voice of reason and doesn't just freak out over everything like many would write this character as. All three characters help strike a good balance. I'm starting to like Karla and Alvin's comedic chemistry more and more. It's kinda more like an acceptance of Karla instead of a constant questioning, and that comes off as more in sync. Not that I mind Alvin testing Karla, but I kinda like the idea of even Alvin not being sure of what will happen yet also kinda expecting the unexpected at this point.
I thought the ending was cute-- actually, yeah. I kinda like that even I as an audience member have no idea what Karla's antics will lead to. Almost nothing in this show makes me think, "Yeah, I was expecting that," and I kinda dig that.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 13, 2022 9:47 PM
Jan 2022
First part lame second part amazing very funny, i love the old lady she is Young and hot now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2022

106 by Snedis »»
Feb 25, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

16 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 21, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2022

24 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 16, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2022

26 by dhell26 »»
Feb 15, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Kono Healer, Mendokusai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

52 by Pipo-tan »»
Feb 5, 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.