Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Best girl people according to you ?
May 6, 2022 6:55 AM

Nov 2021
I have both in my favs so not hating on either of the two
Am just curious who'll get more votes Chika or Hayasaka tho I have a gist

*Didn't really add Kaguya mainly cause I think she'd have the most votes by default so that would make this meaningless in that sense.

Edit : Damn didn't expect this...hayasaka won by a landslide
SaphhhMay 8, 2022 2:19 AM
May 6, 2022 7:01 AM

Oct 2019
Putting Chika in this poll is disrespectful towards Hayasaka. If there’s anyone who could compete with Hayasaka it would be either Iino or Kaguya but Chika is nowhere near those 3
May 6, 2022 7:04 AM
Dec 2021
Winner is obvious, but i still like chika more ❤️
May 6, 2022 7:07 AM

May 2021
That's an easy win for Hayasaka but even if you put Kaguya, Hayasaka is more popular than her so she would still win.

May 6, 2022 7:14 AM
Aug 2021
I stick with Kaguya, the others don't care.
May 6, 2022 7:23 AM
Apr 2022
Pred8r said:
I have both in my favs so not hating on either of the two
Am just curious who'll get more votes Chika or Hayasaka tho I have a gist

*Didn't really add Kaguya mainly cause I think she'd have the most votes by default so that would make this meaningless in that sense.

chika is brilliant , funny, hits at right moment , but hayasaka is just your perfect overall character with great situation handling skills and beautifully drawn character.
Hayasaka wins 60 to 40 against chika for me
May 6, 2022 7:34 AM
Mar 2021
Can't decide... I love both of them <3
May 6, 2022 7:34 AM

May 2021
Chika supremacy.
May 6, 2022 7:59 AM
Aug 2020
Chika as a character is, in all honesty, irritating and uninteresting as a character, Hayasaka has much more development.
May 6, 2022 8:14 AM
Apr 2021
Chika is trash and haysaka is mid so I guess haysaka is better
May 6, 2022 8:17 AM
Jul 2020
s1lvDrag0n said:
Chika as a character is, in all honesty, irritating and uninteresting as a character, Hayasaka has much more development.

development? only development she had was her love for president whereas chika comes to make the story funny and interesting
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
May 6, 2022 9:25 AM

Apr 2021
I like both of them a lot but i am going to go with chika
May 6, 2022 11:06 AM

Nov 2021
Deku_kamado said:
s1lvDrag0n said:

development? only development she had was her love for president whereas chika comes to make the story funny and interesting
Genuinely asking here uh ..

What exactly do you like in deku and that pointy haired guy ? I find both of them really annoying but I like their friendship a lot...
(Again not hating on your choices but just a bit curious)
May 6, 2022 11:13 AM
Jul 2020
Pred8r said:
Deku_kamado said:

What exactly do you like in deku and that pointy haired guy ? I find both of them really annoying but I like their friendship a lot...
this isn't a forum about that but

It was my first anime and deku was very relatable to me when I watched it and i found him very motivating as i watched along as for Bakugou i think his character got better. My hero academia is my favourite anime but i won't deny it's pretty mid now.
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
May 6, 2022 11:27 AM

Nov 2021
Deku_kamado said:
Pred8r said:

It was my first anime and deku was very relatable to me when I watched it and i found him very motivating as i watched along as for Bakugou i think his character got better. My hero academia is my favourite anime but i won't deny it's pretty mid now.
Yeah I know I'm the one who made this forum anyway lol
----x---

Ahh I see
S5 could have been better but I've heard s6 might be pretty entertaining with the war b/w heroes and villans
May 6, 2022 11:33 AM

Feb 2021
Honestly... Both are great characters. I can't decide.

I like Chika because she's innocent and sweet, but Hayusaka (I may have misspelled her name) is sweet and upstanding.

I can't decide

Protect the smile!

May 6, 2022 11:39 AM

Nov 2021
@APTminer So true both are good
May 6, 2022 11:53 AM
Mar 2021
Nah Miyuki best girl lol
May 6, 2022 12:13 PM
Jan 2021
Pred8r said:
Deku_kamado said:

----x---

Ahh I see
S5 could have been better but I've heard s6 might be pretty entertaining with the war b/w heroes and villans

Season 5 pacing was ass
May 6, 2022 12:31 PM

May 2021
Im voting Hayasaka but Chika is in my favorites. Actually both of them are best!!
May 6, 2022 12:43 PM

Nov 2021
RavageGG said:
Pred8r said:
----x---

Ahh I see

Season 5 pacing was ass
True that.It was a letdown
May 6, 2022 1:42 PM

Aug 2020
Hayasaka of course, also my second favorite character of the series after Ishigami.
May 6, 2022 2:32 PM
May 2022
i am surely voting for hayasaka because yet in the anime her feelings aren't completely revealed but if you look at the small points that have been shown about hayasaka, you will notice that hayasaka is not just a ordinary girl who works as a maid of shinomiya and manages her school, but also her emotions run deep and she prefer not to express it freely outside but according to the points shown in anime, she wants someone who loves her and care for her and who is there for her. she wants a person whom she can love and be with amd express every single of her thought with him. she is envious of shinomiya that she has president who she can love and for whom shinomiya's heart pounds. but hayasaka has no one whom she can care. so she wants that certain someone special to be in her life. She also wants to feel the emotions which lovers like shirogane and shinomiya have for each other and can feel it.

on the other hand chika is a very normal and simple girl. she is a basic high school girl with normal high school fantasies. having fun with friends, outgoing, happy and all the basic things of a normal high school girl.

in the end there is nothing special about chika but hayasaka's character has been shown as complex and her emotions are hard so as a girl, any guy would fall for her cute and loving personality but if you only care about that 2 big things hayasaka is not for you trust me go with chika.
May 6, 2022 3:36 PM

Aug 2017
I vote Chika because she is fun, energetic, and charming.
May 6, 2022 7:23 PM
Mar 2022
After seeing the difference in the amount of votes, my day is officially ruined. Chika is best girl. Period.
May 6, 2022 7:33 PM
Mar 2022
I-Toxic said:
i am surely voting for hayasaka because yet in the anime her feelings aren't completely revealed but if you look at the small points that have been shown about hayasaka, you will notice that hayasaka is not just a ordinary girl who works as a maid of shinomiya and manages her school, but also her emotions run deep and she prefer not to express it freely outside but according to the points shown in anime, she wants someone who loves her and care for her and who is there for her. she wants a person whom she can love and be with amd express every single of her thought with him. she is envious of shinomiya that she has president who she can love and for whom shinomiya's heart pounds. but hayasaka has no one whom she can care. so she wants that certain someone special to be in her life. She also wants to feel the emotions which lovers like shirogane and shinomiya have for each other and can feel it.

on the other hand chika is a very normal and simple girl. she is a basic high school girl with normal high school fantasies. having fun with friends, outgoing, happy and all the basic things of a normal high school girl.

in the end there is nothing special about chika but hayasaka's character has been shown as complex and her emotions are hard so as a girl, any guy would fall for her cute and loving personality but if you only care about that 2 big things hayasaka is not for you trust me go with chika.

You say chika is a normal ass girl, right? How is it that hyasaka isn’t a normal girl then? Going by what you said, the way you described her character and her feelings, isn’t that something what literally every other person wants in this world? “Being genuinely loved by someone who cares for you just as much you care for him”, HOW IS THIS NOT NORMAL FOR YOU?? why you making it sound like this is some complex emotion shit??
May 6, 2022 8:34 PM
Jan 2022
forever Chika wwwwww
1°Chika
2°Shinomiya
3°Hasaka
😂👌🏾
May 6, 2022 8:51 PM
Jul 2018
Hayasaka = gud

Chika = gud

Kaguya = gud

Ishigami = god
May 7, 2022 1:04 AM
Feb 2021
i am caught up to the manga, so i can say that hayasaca will get a ton of character development and many manor roles in the future and that is why she is better than chica, i think chica as a supporting character is good enough with her comedy bits and, some secret talents, (in future) but hayasaca was amazing
I'm a monogatari enthusiast to the core...and i like some wholesome stuff too
May 7, 2022 9:50 AM
Apr 2022
idc about y'all it's ishigami
May 7, 2022 2:40 PM

May 2019
I don't see Ishigami, therefore none
May 8, 2022 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
hayasake wins here but still ishigami is the best girl
May 18, 2022 10:44 PM

Sep 2021
RioFS said:
That's an easy win for Hayasaka but even if you put Kaguya, Hayasaka is more popular than her so she would still win.

Then why such a big disparity in their favorites tho?
May 19, 2022 1:45 AM

May 2021
Advide said:
RioFS said:

Then why such a big disparity in their favorites tho?

Probably coz she's main girl and has had better characterization. there's also the manga readers.

With that said, so far, I have usually seen Hayasaka win B.G. contests over Kaguya. Meaning even if she has more favourites, she would usually lose in a B.G. contest.

May 20, 2022 12:51 PM
Mar 2021
Chika better
Hayasaka tries to get Miyuki to sleep with Kaguya while she's sick and weak. (gross)
Jun 17, 2022 5:31 PM
Jul 2018
Ishigami is best girl
Jul 9, 2022 12:53 PM

Dec 2021
still going with Chika

but Hayasaka is gaining more points as she gains more screentime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.