Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 6, 2022 6:39 AM
Jun 2021
(I'm writing this on anime forum cause Mal doesn't notify about manga discussions. Plus, anime has way more members.)

[Sorry if bad english]

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 6, 2022 6:56 AM

Mar 2021
I was kinda ok with it. But I'm irritated because for me the ending felt so incomplete.
May 6, 2022 6:56 AM
Oct 2020
Viewer10000 said:
(I'm writing this on anime forum cause Mal doesn't notify about manga discussions. Plus, anime has way more members.)

[Sorry if bad english]

not everyone read manga
May 6, 2022 6:59 AM
Dec 2021
Did anyone else felt the ending rushed , how if each upper rank demon = 1 arc ( specially Doma and kokushibo)
May 6, 2022 7:00 AM
May 2021
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

May 6, 2022 7:01 AM

Jul 2021
I really liked the last arc ngl.
May 6, 2022 7:06 AM
Dec 2021
let me get it straight and short, it was ass including factors like pacing and the plot itself. characters backstories and fights were good though
May 6, 2022 7:08 AM
Feb 2022
I liked the last arc, except for that last slugfest with Muzan that lasted 30 chapters, which I found boring ash. I really enjoyed all the hashira and upper moon character writing tho it was quite entertaining and beautiful.
May 6, 2022 7:09 AM
Sep 2021
I liked the ending it was very satisfying for me
May 6, 2022 7:16 AM
Apr 2022
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

yeah i completely agree

Also for all they have done douma and muzan deserved much horrible deaths , maybe show them screaming in pain and agony, others had some or the other reasons(which doesnt rectify their mistakes but still) but these 2 were pure evil
May 6, 2022 7:19 AM
Aug 2021
it was actually good. I don't know why most of the people hate it, maybe I have a different taste. muzan was on yorichi level so I don't think even all the hashiras with there full power and no injuries can take him down. actually it's just that muzan solos all of em in a min with his full power. basically it's not Naruto where they will power up the mc whenever the new villain shows up even if its greatest villain or God. I felt it's fine even muzan didnt shine as a villain the other hashiras and mc got chance to shine once again it was really cool thou. they bring a hashira which we haven't seen him fight before to take the lead in final arc, it was pretty good they showed a good(tragic) back story of him and the fight also great. at the end everyone gave their best and many died. it was by far good maybe tanjiro became a demon is bit of a drag. overall it's good and sad, satisfying end.
As I said before it was my opinion
May 6, 2022 7:21 AM
Sep 2021
I felt the ending was sort of rushed cause the manga took really long to set everything up. Personally I found the back story of muzen and Yoriichi very disappointing. The art of the manga didn't appeal to me as well. That being said I am still looking forward all those dramatic fights animated and also that chaotic ending where everyone pitches in would be great to watch on screen.
May 6, 2022 7:23 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

yeah i completely agree

Also for all they have done douma and muzan deserved much horrible deaths , maybe show them screaming in pain and agony, others had some or the other reasons(which doesnt rectify their mistakes but still) but these 2 were pure evil

u forgot up 5, up 4, up 6 (kaigaku?), lower moon 1
May 6, 2022 7:27 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

yeah i completely agree

no i didnt and I get they were bad but doumas character as a human was the same for when he became demon,.
, as for muzan you know his level.
May 6, 2022 7:33 AM

May 2021
Horrible and Anti-climactic. I went in with very less expectations and was still offended.
May 6, 2022 7:38 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

no i didnt and I get they were bad but doumas character as a human was the same for when he became demon,.

well if a child is bad
then its parents fault
u can't blame him when he was a kid

every single demon is bad except very few
May 6, 2022 7:42 AM
Sep 2021
The ending was meh. There were a couple of good stuff but they almost completely got overshadowed by the bad shit. For example. Muzans backstory and motives were just shit. Muzan was one of the most hyped antagonists and although he was indeed strong his backstory basically changes everything we knew about demons. His motives are also boring af. Demon slayers best moments are when we learn about the demons backstory. Learning that backstory allows us to sympathise with some of the demons. How am I supposed to sympathise with an idiot who got impatient and fucked himself up and then proceeded to make it everyone else’s problem? So much hype for nothing. So what the ending showed us is that it’s main antagonist who was absent for the large majority of the story was nothing more that big baby
May 6, 2022 7:43 AM

May 2021
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

The final fight was somewhat of a letdown,

If you ask about the final arc, I liked it because of Akaza’s backstory
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
May 6, 2022 7:57 AM

Aug 2021
It was kinda disappointing
Hot4roMay 6, 2022 8:12 AM
May 6, 2022 8:04 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

well if a child is bad
then its parents fault

its true but douma was born that way, its just I hate him because he killed women after giving them hope, dont get me wrong killing men and women is equally wrong in reality, but anime waifus death just hits different, plus other demons killed directly, douma killed them after making them believe they were being saved its more tragic.
Although i may agree to some extent for lower 5
May 6, 2022 8:10 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

well if a child is bad
then its parents fault

its true but douma was born that way, its just I hate him because he killed women after giving them hope, dont get me wrong killing men and women is equally wrong in reality, but anime waifus death just hits different, plus other demons killed directly, douma killed them after making them believe they were being saved its more tragic.

blaming child is not good
I would agree with the demon fact
he literally killed inosuke's mom
it doesn't affect me since inosuke mom or shinobu or her sis is not by type or I like them particularly
if he killed mitsuri then I don't care if he is child or not
May 6, 2022 8:11 AM

Aug 2021
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

May 6, 2022 8:14 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

it doesn't affect me since inosuke mom or shinobu or her sis is not by type or I like them particularly

yeah like you would get angry about mitsuri, I hate any waifus death in general.
May 6, 2022 8:24 AM
Aug 2021
Hot4ro said:
Viewer10000 said:

[Sorry if bad english]

they didn't explained but they foreshadow it in the first episode itself
they shown tanjiro carrying nezuko in the day(even if its cloudy u can see their shadow)
May 6, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 2022
I swear to god the last arc is really disheartening...it is so much of action but most of the hashira dies which was really disappointing ..
May 6, 2022 8:29 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

yeah like you would get angry about mitsuri, I hate any waifus death in general.

yeah I can see that in your favourite characters
May 6, 2022 8:31 AM
Aug 2021
raiden_2006 said:
I swear to god the last arc is really disheartening...it is so much of action but most of the hashira dies which was really disappointing ..

I felt the same bro
atleast they had a good ending after reincarnation
May 6, 2022 8:32 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
raiden_2006 said:

I felt the same bro
for sure like that was really a satisfaction...
May 6, 2022 8:48 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

yeah I can see that in your favourite characters

yeah, I mean not in a bad way its just in general.
May 6, 2022 8:49 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
raiden_2006 said:

I felt the same bro

this could potentially become the continuation, after reincarnation thing.
May 6, 2022 9:03 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

I felt the same bro

every single good anime gives that empty feeling after finishing it.
I felt it after finishing ds, fmab, aot, Naruto, code geass & assassination classroom (sad feeling) and few more
May 6, 2022 9:20 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

I felt it after finishing ds, fmab, aot, Naruto, code geass & assassination classroom (sad feeling) and few more

naruto got it, so ds can also
May 6, 2022 9:34 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

even aot will give that feel when it ends
u haven't watched fmab, code geass huh
well I suggest u to watch fmab there is lot of people who says this anime average and bad
but for me it's awesome and the first anime I would ever recommend to anyone
for code geass the ending masterpiece, the ending alone made the series my favourite
u should try these
and watch aot S4 it's fire
May 6, 2022 9:38 AM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

well I suggest u to watch fmab there is lot of people who says this anime average and bad
for code geass the ending masterpiece, the ending alone made the series my favourite
u should try these

yeah the only reason i give aot low rating was because of too many deaths, the story was excellent and so are the side characters, and for fmab and code geass i will try them and complete as long as they dont have too much death.
May 6, 2022 9:44 AM
Aug 2021
humblewatcher said:
Lokeshlm10 said:

u should try these

yeah the only reason i give aot low rating was because of too many deaths, the story was excellent and so are the side characters, and for fmab and code geass i will try them and complete as long as they dont have too much death.

sad deaths are part of good writing
May 6, 2022 10:00 AM

Mar 2021
V1P3R0P said:
I was kinda ok with it. But I'm irritated because for me the ending felt so incomplete.

Literally.. What I wanted to see was tanjirou and others had family. And at some point they all remembering their youth then dying in peace, basically a properly made ending and not skips like 3 generations ahead.

When I saw Zenitsu's descendant saying the diary were all lies I somehow got triggered even though it's logical for her to think so. Yes it's better for them to not know about it but it'd be much better if the story being told as a mythology story or something like that so that everything that Tanjirou gone through doesn't feel like it didn't actually happens, just a long dream.
May 6, 2022 10:41 AM
Feb 2022
it felt kinda rushed idk
May 6, 2022 10:57 AM
Oct 2021
Ending felt rushed because it was. I think the mangaka had personal issues so he had to come to an end quickly. not blaming him but its... visible.
May 6, 2022 12:27 PM
Jan 2021
Lokeshlm10 said:
it was actually good. I don't know why most of the people hate it, maybe I have a different taste. muzan was on yorichi level so I don't think even all the hashiras with there full power and no injuries can take him down. actually it's just that muzan solos all of em in a min with his full power. basically it's not Naruto where they will power up the mc whenever the new villain shows up even if its greatest villain or God. I felt it's fine even muzan didnt shine as a villain the other hashiras and mc got chance to shine once again it was really cool thou. they bring a hashira which we haven't seen him fight before to take the lead in final arc, it was pretty good they showed a good(tragic) back story of him and the fight also great. at the end everyone gave their best and many died. it was by far good maybe tanjiro became a demon is bit of a drag. overall it's good and sad, satisfying end.
As I said before it was my opinion

You said everything I wanted to say
May 6, 2022 12:29 PM
Jan 2021
VeryGhoul said:
The ending was meh. There were a couple of good stuff but they almost completely got overshadowed by the bad shit. For example. Muzans backstory and motives were just shit. Muzan was one of the most hyped antagonists and although he was indeed strong his backstory basically changes everything we knew about demons. His motives are also boring af. Demon slayers best moments are when we learn about the demons backstory. Learning that backstory allows us to sympathise with some of the demons. How am I supposed to sympathise with an idiot who got impatient and fucked himself up and then proceeded to make it everyone else’s problem? So much hype for nothing. So what the ending showed us is that it’s main antagonist who was absent for the large majority of the story was nothing more that big baby

But that was the fucking goal, muzan is not a villain you are supposed to sympathize with, he is a piece of shit, egoist, egocentric, shit boss, he is litterally the worst in term of personality, if you expected a sad backstory for him then that’s your fault, I personally thought that him staying an evil person till the end was a good choice
May 6, 2022 1:20 PM
Dec 2019
It was the expected ending for a shounen, and I think it was good overall. Nothing super special.
May 6, 2022 1:38 PM

Aug 2020
Garbage last arc imo, everything was so disappointing and the fight was so dumb and rushed.
Wtf is up with that time skip holy shit it's dumb.
May 6, 2022 4:34 PM
Mar 2022
It was really good but the killing of the upper moons felt rushed but then the killing of and getting rid of Muzan took a little to long in my opinion but I guess I did get a sense of relief when he was finally gone after it took so much effort to defeat him.
May 6, 2022 6:32 PM
Nov 2021
i have completed the kny manga . and I'm only waiting for last arc to get animated . where we can finally see UM1 vs sanemi and gyomei
in supporting tokito and genya . which gonna be completely emotional . but it's best arc in my opinion
May 6, 2022 7:12 PM
Apr 2022
Lokeshlm10 said:
humblewatcher said:

sad deaths are part of good writing

depends from person to person.
May 7, 2022 11:45 AM
Apr 2022
It was really disappointing. The second last arc was actually decent and I was hoping that the last arc was going to carry on with that momentum but unfortunately it completely fell flat.
May 8, 2022 5:20 PM
Mar 2021
I was cool with it till koku died but the battle with muzan was straight shit, the upper moons literally outshine the main antagonist of the series which really should not happen, cuz then the final fight became quite lackluster
May 14, 2022 11:02 PM

Jul 2021
About as bad as I predicted it would be.

Jun 9, 2022 8:59 PM
May 2021
I really liked it. It just that my 3 favorite characters died. It wasn't as devastating when I read it because I got so many spoilers which was why I read the manga.
Jul 3, 2022 12:34 AM
Jul 2021
The final arc was really good I just feel like it started a bit to fast.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

17 by ApolloD »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2019

301 by pyrophilia »»
Yesterday, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1094 by pyrophilia »»
Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Shinobou or Mitsuri?

Reckless_weeb - Mar 25, 2022

41 by Qui-gon »»
Apr 10, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.