Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Hiyori is pushing herself to the limits even in an athletic competition. I like her overall determination but sometimes, not everything can go the way she wants. Let this be an episode to know that everyone has their limits.

Yuujirou and Aizou also put up quite a show again with their performance and managed to cheer Hiyori up.
May 5, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 5, 2022 7:10 AM

Apr 2016
So, Prince charming and Sasuke were slaving away our potato heroine to the point that her hurt leg was the reason for her to fail at the track, so they sing her a song and smile at her and all is well, all the pain is gone, truly a magic of idol industry, isnt it ...

Tho Hiyori definitely is not without the blame herself, trying too much can backfire on you, as we saw.
May 5, 2022 7:56 AM

Nov 2010
How should I put it... cringy, uncomfortable, embarrassing, awkward?
The author must have the mind (and the skill) of a preteen girl.
May 5, 2022 7:59 AM

Apr 2014
F...... her ankle. That was the result when she forced herself too much. It was beyond her limitation. She got a very high determination, but, sometimes you can't do everything at once, which are being an idol manager together with a competitive athlete for her.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 5, 2022 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, Hiyori's last episode stint to get LIP×LIP's small concert going smoothly, cost her ankle greatly on her dream to be an track-and-field athlete. Hiyori's definitely pushing herself way too hard to bear her own burdens, much less juggling as both an idol manager and an athlete.

But in front of Yujiro and Aizo, Hiyori's testing her own patience that she cannot hide from both guys. And since after the Julietto concert that ends her contract as LIP×LIP's manager-in-training, both guys add extra fervor to give it their all to perform at their very best.

The best part: to get Hiyori a VIP seat at the encore call for her very first experience in a concert hall and for the guys sing a song that's heard many times, it's a stiletto feeling to draw all of her life's experience in one song.

It ain't how "Heroines Run the Show" if Hiyoko stops here, and she is ready to prove that she can take both being an athlete and a manager on high regard. At least she has a better understanding of idols now, and having her first impressions be so much better than before.

I'm really wondering on this Nagisa character to add to Hiyori's life, who is he to her?
May 5, 2022 8:31 AM
Jun 2021
I wish she didn't renew her contract. oh well, new hero is also good.
May 5, 2022 8:38 AM

Dec 2020
Hiyori pushed herself to much but she never give up.
That was an amazing episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 5, 2022 8:44 AM

Feb 2019
I’m glad the boys are finally aware of and appreciative of the shit that hiyori goes thru for them. They’re still ice cold tsunderes so they won’t admit it, but that really did move them to know how much she supports them. Congrats on the new contract, Hiyori!
May 5, 2022 8:49 AM
Sep 2021
Don't mind if I change this real quick to a 10/10. I'm loving this show.
May 5, 2022 8:50 AM
Sep 2021
kuroneko99 said:
How should I put it... cringy, uncomfortable, embarrassing, awkward?
The author must have the mind (and the skill) of a preteen girl.

Don't like music anime? Not gonna judge you, but wtf u doing here then?
May 5, 2022 9:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
With that speed Hina can easily make it through the prelims. Shame about Hiyori though. If she hadn't had that injury she probably would have been able to qualify for the nationals. The head honcho telling them of Hiyori's injury was a nice move on her part. The encore present for Hiyori though really was thoughtful of them. In the end im glad that Hiyori agreed to stay on as their manager. Just as she can learn much from their performances the two can also learn a lot from her about humility.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2022 10:04 AM

Aug 2021
Hiyori did have a slump after she failed and was sad, although she kept working hard, it was a good gesture of the guys to sing to cheer her up and she will continue with everything, helping as a manager and running, another guy is coming.
May 5, 2022 10:32 AM

Jul 2011
This episode sold so much about Hyori dream, that I want the music part to tone down and let her run to her dreams.

Hyori didnt needed to apologize to the duo, knowing both personalities is hard to have a good opinion about idols, as first impression.

A new rival character, when there's not really much going?

Not that Hiyori need producing, she is beautiful like her mother.
May 5, 2022 10:56 AM
Sep 2015
After all the hard work Hiyori done, I think she deserve more than just a one song for her. She's basically lost inter-high qualification, and inter-high is a do-or-die target of sports anime.
From the fangirl point of view, it's actually better to switch manager too. Having a female manager staying very close to idols for too long is a bad impression. Idol has to stay single, cutoff all heteromantic relationship.
May 5, 2022 12:30 PM

May 2021
Damn, she lost in the prelims. A consequence of overworking. So I question what exactly has changed by the end of the episode? Will they reduce the burden on her?

May 5, 2022 1:03 PM

May 2009
I just binged all the episodes, this anime is fegging adorable. Everything a teen girls heart could ever desire. Why is it so unpopular? Sure there are a lot of cliches but it's cute.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

May 5, 2022 1:09 PM

May 2009
Swagernator said:
So, Prince charming and Sasuke were slaving away our potato heroine to the point that her hurt leg was the reason for her to fail at the track, so they sing her a song and smile at her and all is well, all the pain is gone, truly a magic of idol industry, isnt it ...

Tho Hiyori definitely is not without the blame herself, trying too much can backfire on you, as we saw.

I mean yes? That pretty much all idols do, cheer you on through music. They're not to blame, she took the job, worked, and injured herself. She's the one that's compromising her dreams, they reminded her that she has to focus on her own dreams and goals, not others.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ODDTAXI OR SAIKI K I'LL BONK YOU IN THE HEAD

May 5, 2022 1:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
On no! Hiyoko as expected got a bad result after forcing herself too much with the manager job. Feelsbadman, especially since she's getting a mentally down...

But anyway, on the other side, boys realized their girl problem. So expected them to cheers her through music with that full performance sequence, then yes its indeed having a better impact for Hiyorin. Aw her precious smile!

I kind of think, Hiyoko need to step down from the manager position for real and just focus on his track dream, because its truly worry me. But oh well, since she's already decided that, hopefully she's not pushing herself too much next, on the second run...

Then whats up with that dude which kind of giving me a childhood friend vibe on him, suddenly wanna barges in? Hiyori on production, sounds like an interesting title for the next. Lets see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 5, 2022 1:43 PM

Nov 2016
It was foreseeable that Hiyori's physical effort last episode would cost her mlre than just a few drops of sweat.

Welp....The sweet performance made up for it. Happy endings in fiction come easily xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 5, 2022 4:02 PM
Oct 2020
Sticking around to see how this show would turn out paid off with this episode! What a way give Hiyori some more character development. And the ‘send off’ track at the end was the right touch to accentuate the mood of the episode. I wonder where they’ll go from here…
May 5, 2022 4:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I honestly didn’t expect to enjoy their idol performance that much lol, what we saw of it was really good, and if there was CGI I didn’t notice it, song was good too as well as the moment, Hiyori’s reaction to the performance was great, definitely the best part of the episode. It’s a shame she couldn’t get past the prelims thanks to her foot, but at least there is next time and she’s keeping her manager job to stick with Aizou and Yuujirou.

I also thought the bit where she handed them the umbrella instead of a towel was hilarious lol, Aizou and Yuujirou’s reactions were great. And it looks like a new character is coming next episode, I wonder how he’ll shake things up with Hiyori.
May 5, 2022 6:47 PM
Jul 2016
this episode looked like a season finale. I'm relieved that isn't.
May 5, 2022 7:17 PM
Apr 2021
Why did I feel like this episode was the end of the show until the last 4 mins?
Discord/ Instagram/ Reddit: @martin19_m
Gaming: atheleticgirl01
May 5, 2022 7:51 PM

Sep 2020
ngl that dance animation was pretty good
May 5, 2022 8:03 PM

Feb 2022
Swagernator said:

To be fair no one asked her to get the medals, she chose to, and no one asked her to run back like that, it was a choice she made herself. So they honestly didn't owe her anything and I think it was a nice show of gratitude in the end.
May 5, 2022 11:00 PM

Jun 2021
This was such a sweet episode. I really loved how the guys came through for her in their own tsundere ways and I can't wait for more next week.
May 6, 2022 12:27 AM

Mar 2020
That was one the best episode!!

LIP×LIP songs are so good. Its to nice to see it in the anime.

Hiyori-chan I'm happy that you will continue your manager in training! And I hope you'll do good next time in track!

And who is this new onii-san?
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 6, 2022 4:33 AM

Aug 2020
Not satisfied by the performance but it was ok. Mona appearing in the next episode?!? cant wait!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
May 6, 2022 10:10 AM

Dec 2020
romeo's definitely my fav song so far even tho it was only shown a lil bit but dream fanfare hit different with that encore, fanchants made it even better too.

im not rly on board with mc continuing her work as a manager in training but whatever makes her happy. and its also kinda the main plotpoint of this show lol

who.. who's nagisa again....?😭 im assuming a childhood friend? is he new bc if not i rly haven't been paying attention lol
May 6, 2022 3:38 PM

Aug 2019
I knew that she wouldn’t quit lol

And who is Nagisa
May 7, 2022 10:48 AM
Apr 2022
Wow! I never really cared about their performances coz not much interested in music, but this one impressed me! I loved the duo and had fun, the concert was amazing!! Dedicating the encore to hiyori proved that they care about her, man, she's lucky!
May 7, 2022 8:34 PM
Mar 2012
their songs & 2d dance really quite good even tho they still jerks, becoming more considerate jerks with Dream Fanfare.
where's Hiyori's doctor or it just heals? supposed to prioritize running not sure how she handle both now.
May 7, 2022 9:38 PM

Mar 2022
Had this anime sitting in my watchlist for a bit and just got around to actually watching it, and I'm so glad I did! Hiyori is so unbelievably adorable! I love her a lot.

I'm so glad that she renewed her contract for LIPxLIP, hopefully she turns out happy with her decision in the long-run!
May 8, 2022 6:13 AM

May 2009
I do not like idol music but I think the show is really good in showing just what people like about idol groups. It seems it grasps Hiyori. Also really liked the concert scenes with the boys dancing. I thought it was done pretty well.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
May 8, 2022 1:07 PM

Mar 2012
uzumaki_chinko said:

Hiyori-chan I'm happy that you will continue your manager in training! And I hope you'll do good next time in track!

Sun_Chan said:

And who is Nagisa

Another hard worker.

Waifus only represent ideals
May 8, 2022 4:58 PM

Mar 2020
[quote=CorbanEsp message=66335615]
uzumaki_chinko said:

Sun_Chan said:

And who is Nagisa

Another hard worker.

[/quote

I haven't realized. I love this MV too. what a small world. So that's really Hiyori-chan in there in the music video. I love how the MV's are connected. HoneyWorks Forever!!!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 8, 2022 11:12 PM
Nov 2020
I'm excited to see who is this Nagisa guy that missed-call Hiyori's phone. Childhood friend? Middle school classmate? or maybe the love interest for our cute Hiyori-chan👀 aka her Romeo as you can see from the op😏 Also his VA is Enoki Junya guys!😍

btw credit to this person @uzumaki_chinko who give this MV form HoneyWork that says maybe the guy is Nagisa q(≧▽≦q)

https://youtu.be/iw557YNs6g0
May 10, 2022 6:48 PM

May 2020
Dang this episode was so good and it looked really good too! When the boys dedicated the performance to Hiyori that made me so happy! Idk why ppl hating on this so much its cute and wholesome
May 15, 2022 5:48 AM

Jun 2010
I liked the episode but I was expected much more, I didn't feel very emotional about the song.
May 31, 2022 1:25 PM
Aug 2018
Contrary to what some people are saying... Hiyori is not "overworked".

Actually, they are treating her pretty well. One night she stayed a little later than usual and they asked her why she didn't go home. Also, they're paying her during school hours. Did you even see her, one time, saying she was "overworked" ? Complaining she's doing too much stuff for them ?

No.

She's the one who decided to live alone, study, run and having a part-time job.
She's the one who decided to run, tripped, and hide her injury.
She's the only one to blame. Actually, did she ever blame someone else ? No. Did she ask to reduce her hour ? No.

She's taking responsibility for her actions.
If anything, her mistake was to keep hiding her injury instead of going to see a doctor. Probably because she was afraid he would forbid her to run in the competition.
May 31, 2022 7:52 PM

Mar 2018
I was waiting for Yume Fanfare to come, it's my favorite LipxLip song.
Jul 2, 2022 5:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I'm sad for Hiyori she failed her athlete competition because she injured her ankle, but with how the idol concert turned out and how the boys sang that motivation song for her (that was so cute) she's continuing both the idol management and running, that's good, now I just hope that she'll succeed. That Nagisa guy is interesting I'm assuming it's her little brother?
Jul 19, 2022 9:39 PM

Feb 2021
They are really amazing that they can make a song in that short amount of time to support the new manager :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 21, 2022 12:39 PM
Mar 2020
It's really going well
Sep 8, 2022 8:11 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Dang, she's gonna keep at it, eh? I wish her all the luck. I'm glad that the boys showed appreciating for how much she's been doing, but mnnnn not enough. :U

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 3, 2022 6:02 PM
Dec 2014
Ooooooh a hot childhood friend who may be a love interest?! Rn I would love for her to get with a cute childhood friend and stay bffs with the two idols :D Sadly I have a feeling that's not on the cards though...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

56 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 14, 2023 3:20 AM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

66 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

34 by cacagorilla »»
Jun 11, 2023 11:46 AM

Poll: » Heroine Tarumono! Kiraware Heroine to Naisho no Oshigoto Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2022

34 by utopica »»
May 13, 2023 4:55 AM

» is Heroines Run the Show kid appropriate?

Haikyuu_ForLife - Jan 23, 2023

5 by thehornedrat »»
Mar 2, 2023 11:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.