Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 23, 2020 3:17 AM

Aug 2017
Well time to resume Gundam after 23 days. Sayla actions were pretty reckless but they make sense once she revealed her reasons. I agree with OP, this should have been seen better if they could have used some foreshadowing in previous episodes instead of wasting time with unnecessary filler. Another aspect that I did not like is that since Sayla manages to talk to the prisoner and no one from outside heard a word, I think it is a problem of the bad animation and a lack of distance between her and the others that the scene itself lol.

But besides that it was a good episode! I appreciate that the episode takes notice of the crew's supplies and the plot is moving! 4/5

NurguburuOct 23, 2020 3:31 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 1, 2020 3:22 PM

Nov 2018
I knew Sayla would eventually do something like this, she grows even more desperate than the rest of the crew. There is none to blame.
Nov 12, 2020 7:47 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was kind of bad until the end. It just seems sort of misogynistic until we find out that Sayla is just trying to find out info about Char. The focus on finding salt and the appearances of M'Quve and Ramba Ral were fine though.
Feb 13, 2021 12:33 PM
Sep 2016
A spot of dramatic irony; the whole crew thinks that finding the salt is the A plot, and Sayla going off on one is the B plot. Sayla, and the audience, know it's the other way around. She's been convinced since meeting him on Base 7 that Char's her brother, but presumably it's taken her this long to get confirmation. About time that Amuro sat down and gave someone else the spotlight.
Jul 27, 2021 5:36 PM

Oct 2012
Sayla? More like Faila. Stealing the Gundam without being able to control it was pretty dumb. Imagine if the enemy got their hands on it... Pretty selfish.

The salt subplot is okay, I suppose.

At least we got some action from Amuro in the Guncannon. He seemed to have become a pretty good pilot, because he rocked in that thing.
Jun 13, 2022 9:31 AM

Nov 2018
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I hate everyone equally
Oct 29, 2022 1:40 AM

May 2019
Sayla was SO irresponsible just jumping into Gundam. Though I would like to see her kick some butt. We need Char back.
Nov 17, 2022 1:58 AM
Dec 2017
amuros fuckin weird af
Jul 29, 2023 2:31 AM

Jul 2017
applause for sayla that risked eveyone life with a wonderful plan
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Aug 29, 2023 2:11 AM

Sep 2017
Fuck off sayla. You are the worst.

i hope she dies without piloting a gundam again.

worst karen ever.

Cozun was mvp. he did excellent risk of wounding gundam.

also salt finally. cozuns lunch appetising

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Apr 30, 2009

65 by darthtruder »»
Apr 19, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

102 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 15, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - May 26, 2008

79 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 14, 8:36 PM

» Complete Watch order

Grontan - Jan 2

15 by JoniGamer1996 »»
Apr 1, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

mell4444 - Mar 25, 2010

53 by T3RCK_Z »»
Mar 12, 6:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.