Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2022 5:40 AM
Jul 2016
A pretty decent chapter, until the last few panels...
May 7, 2022 3:49 PM

Sep 2014
And here I thought we would manage to have a chapter without "family", but of course we cant.

Anyway, now the plans are finally in the open. I wonder where this is headed, its still titled Seraph of the End so maybe some godly intervention will happen
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 10, 2022 3:44 PM

Jul 2014
How many times the author have to make the "family" fight each other? It's getting really annoying
Even after all of this, we still don't know the whole story either
May 18, 2022 7:47 PM

Feb 2019
Sigh, the stupidity in this series is so damn annoying to me. No way Yu would sacrifice all of humanity just for Mikaela? Come on man
May 25, 2022 3:42 PM

Jul 2019
Now it feels like this series will end before chapter 140. I bet it will be around 125.
At least i finally understand what is happening in this manga
May 26, 2022 4:10 AM

Nov 2015
Marinate1016 said:
Sigh, the stupidity in this series is so damn annoying to me. No way Yu would sacrifice all of humanity just for Mikaela? Come on man

so true this series has been so goofy recently, i really miss when we had krul

Jun 3, 2022 6:03 PM

Apr 2013
Marinate1016 said:

He literally said that like around 50 chapters ago. lol
He said that he would sell the whole word just to see Mika as a human again.
Also mentioned that he doesn't give a crap about the world in the same chapter.
This isn't out of nowhere or a new matter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2022 6:41 PM

Feb 2019
Ciaoussu said:
Marinate1016 said:

Doesn’t make it any less idiotic and awful writing. Stop shilling
Jun 5, 2022 1:24 AM

Apr 2013
Marinate1016 said:
Ciaoussu said:

I'm not trying to convince you to like it or anything lol. I was just pointing out something that was already said in the story.

Also Guren made a similar choice in the past. He decided to revive his five friends and caused the apocalypse for them. Sacrificing humanity for the dear ones has been a thing on this story since the beginning.

Maybe you also consider that awful writing, since is a similar situation. But again I was just pointing that is not a new thing, and also that Yuu himself confessed many times he doesn't care about humanity, and he has shown that he cares about it even less if Mika is involved
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2022 8:51 AM

Feb 2019
Ciaoussu said:
Marinate1016 said:

I'm not trying to convince you to like it or anything lol. I was just pointing out something that was already said in the story.

Also Guren made a similar choice in the past. He decided to revive his five friends and caused the apocalypse for them. Sacrificing humanity for the dear ones has been a thing on this story since the beginning.

Maybe you also consider that awful writing, since is a similar situation. But again I was just pointing that is not a new thing, and also that Yuu himself confessed many times he doesn't care about humanity, and he has shown that he cares about it even less if Mika is involved

Not reading all that, but I’m happy for you, or sorry that happened
Jun 5, 2022 11:09 AM

Apr 2013
Marinate1016 said:
Ciaoussu said:

Not reading all that, but I’m happy for you, or sorry that happened

Wow such a great argument you have there.Speechless right now.
Hahaha
But well guess this is what people comment when they run out of arguments lol.
Sep 24, 2022 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
i rlly dont get why yuu would choose mikaela over the entire world.
i bet mikaela wouldn't even choose that so why would yuu?
it's not even like mikaela would vanish because hes a demon not a vampire now.
i dont know why he would even equip his wep when he spent 2 chptrs talking abt family.

shit writing tbh
Feb 8, 2023 7:54 AM
Sep 2022
JetAway said:
Yu wouldn't choose Mika! Don't forget that all of the other orphans were his family too. Why would he pick Mika over multiple innocent child family members?

He chose. Dude, he's obsessed with Mika, he's ready to destroy the world to make Mika human. Mika is his reason to live, if you try to separate him from Mika, then he will kill that someone (hello, Ashera and demons). He had long chosen Mika for everyone else, when he wanted to die without Mika, he said that he was lonely, ignoring the fact that he had a squad and Guren. He doesn't care about the world and humanity, he always cared only about Mika (hello from Ashera).

From the very beginning, he preferred Mika to others, including children. "For Yu, whom his parents called a demon, Mika, who loved him, became his reason to life. If Mika dies, then Yu will not be able to live anymore". In his words, he said "I will avenge Mika", "I will kill the vampires that killed Mika", "Mika, i will do this for you". Mika, always Mika. In his dreams there was Mika, the demon used the image of Mika. He could not forget Mika and let him go, when they told him about it, he got angry. He couldn't make friends with the squad until he reunited with Mika. Although he had a squad and Guren, before meeting Mika, he felt lonely, thought about suicide and revenge, because i quote Yu "I survived, although without you! I lived long enough and thought about suicide every day! You could praise me for that! I stayed alive so i was able to bring you back! And now you want me to leave you and live with someone else? It's like telling me to go die!" And you're seriously asking why he should choose Mika? Why did he choose his reason for living, and not children, whom he almost never remembers?
huesosik65Feb 8, 2023 8:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Yesterday, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.