Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you think rengouku could beat akaza if he had regeneration?
May 1, 2022 1:18 AM
Apr 2022
Question for people who have watched the movie.
May 1, 2022 1:35 AM
Jul 2021
With regeneration? Still depends. Akazas regeneration is insanely fast. If Rengoku had around the same regen speed, then maybe. But I still believe Akaza was stronger. The only way to beat him on his own would be fast regen+mark.
May 1, 2022 1:36 AM
Apr 2021
humblewatcher said:
Question for people who have watched the movie.

Alternate Question :-
Which one will win :- A demon having Peak Martial Arts Skills or A demon who has honed Flame Breathing Sword skills?
May 1, 2022 1:43 AM

Jan 2021
Power scaling isn't really my thing, but Akaza's crazy fast regeneration was the only thing keeping Rengoku on his toes. I haven't read the manga, so I can't really tell if Akaza was holding back or had stronger attacks but from what I've seen, Rengoku could've very easily held his own against Akaza if he had regeneration, and taken him down.
May 1, 2022 1:44 AM
Jul 2021
certifiedbinger said:
Power scaling isn't really my thing, but Akaza's crazy fast regeneration was the only thing keeping Rengoku on his toes. I haven't read the manga, so I can't really tell if Akaza was holding back or had stronger attacks but from what I've seen, Rengoku could've very easily held his own against Akaza if he had regeneration, and taken him down.

Akaza was holding back...a lot. Back then, not a single hashira could beat him.
May 1, 2022 3:30 AM
Apr 2021
Those have to be the most retsrded threads, why are you pulling random buffs out of your ass?
May 1, 2022 3:34 AM
Apr 2022
domata said:
Those have to be the most retsrded threads, why are you pulling random buffs out of your ass?

if you dont like it ,please just ignore. it was just a question i thought was worth getting some opinions about
humblewatcherMay 1, 2022 4:10 AM
May 1, 2022 4:53 AM
Jan 2020
domata said:

They wanted peoples opinion on who they think would win if they both had even playing grounds, not seeing how it’s a retarded question at all
May 1, 2022 5:42 AM

May 2021
From what I have observed, yes. Rengoku would have beaten Akaza but even then, it would have been very difficult for Rengoku.

May 1, 2022 5:50 AM

Jan 2021
I dont think it would be that easy for rengoku to just beat him up even with regeneration. Akaza is quite strong and his martial arts matches the attacks of Rengoku's sword. With regen ability, Rengoku would only be able to survive longer but not able to defeat him.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 1, 2022 7:19 AM
Aug 2019
The only reason Akaza can contend with the reach of the sword is because he can regenerate.

If Rengouku can also regenerate there’s no chance for akaza.
May 1, 2022 7:58 AM
Feb 2022
No spoilers
But Akaza really strong because he almost killed 2 more important characters but then plot happened and something happened to Him
May 1, 2022 8:55 AM
Mar 2022
If akaza fights the same way he fights in the movie(holding insanely back)?

Yes?
I think rengoku can at least hold him back at full power. But Akaza vs Rengoku is a pretty bad matchup (for Rengoku that is).

Spoilers: the mark on the ground when akaza fight detects fighting spirit so that he can predicts attacks before they were executed and, yeah.. Rengoku's fighting spirit is.... above average at worst. So akaza is basically Rengoku's counter.

So yeah Rengoku WILL lose
even when his neck is cut off, akaza's most powerful attack can't even kill himself... the brawn and no brain of the demon moons. Akaza's regeneration is literally so op so Rengoku WILL lose.
May 1, 2022 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
Akaza was actually holding back, because until the very end he was hoping Rengoku would accept his offer.
He is way stronger than what he has shown.
Rengoku still would have no chances.

May 1, 2022 4:37 PM
Mar 2021
Well here’s the thing and me being a big demon slayer fan I’ve come to the realisation that Rengoku wasn’t meant to win. His character was meant to be killed off showing that you can be a high classed demon slayer with crazy sword skills and expert at killing demons but there’s always gonna be stronger opponents and the whole point of Rengoku losing was to show Tanjiro and the others that they need to train harder and get stronger if they are wanting to be able to contest and beat the uppermoons or even muzan himself and that’s why I don’t like the down play on Rengoku calling him a weak character but his character was made to get killed off and I can guarantee from me reading through all the manga volumes Atleast 6+ times now not a single hashira at that time in the story would be able to take Akaza on… Gyomei and Sanemi are the only ones that I think would of survived day break and would of had slim to high injuries but I don’t really see anyone else surviving that fight. The fact we had Rengoku for one arc and he manages to probably be one of if not the best written hashira and only making a small appearance is amazing.
BigStinkAss69May 1, 2022 4:51 PM
May 1, 2022 4:42 PM
Aug 2020
nah. akaza was messing around and talking like a fool. had he fought with the intention to kill, he'd have won, even if rengoku had regeneration. villains always talk a lot before losing. frieza did the same.
May 1, 2022 6:25 PM
Oct 2020
Nah, azakaza’s ability makes him the worst match up for rengoku even with regeneration I don’t think it will be enough. It would probably be a lot harder for azakaza but still don’t think he’d win.
May 3, 2022 1:12 PM
Jul 2021
akaza would have beaten rengoku even without regeneration
Jun 20, 2022 9:06 PM
Jun 2022
DrBalls said:
With regeneration? Still depends. Akazas regeneration is insanely fast. If Rengoku had around the same regen speed, then maybe. But I still believe Akaza was stronger. The only way to beat him on his own would be fast regen+mark.

What’s the anime on your gif? For research purposes
Jun 20, 2022 10:58 PM
Jul 2021
Aaronmol987 said:
DrBalls said:

What’s the anime on your gif? For research purposes

Its a mobile gacha game called Epic Seven. Doesn't have an anime yet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Oct 19, 2020

395 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:44 PM

» So the movie was pointless? ( 1 2 )

ibm30rpg - Sep 26, 2021

60 by Early_Morning »»
Jan 7, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Movie or show?

Fishb0i - May 28, 2023

24 by Fishb0i »»
Aug 3, 2023 2:48 AM

» enmu

blaze_sir - Apr 26, 2023

11 by NotScout70 »»
Apr 28, 2023 8:17 AM

» Plot hole? Or me being ignorant. (Spoilers)

lFrogs - Mar 26, 2022

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Jan 25, 2023 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.