Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2022 3:09 AM

Oct 2017
Soooo... Where is ard? Did he purposely make ireena as a bait? 🤔 ... Because my feeling is he knows all of this in the beginning

Apr 28, 2022 4:52 AM

Mar 2008
This show is such a clusterfuck. Feels like anime tropes are being drawn from a hat to guide the story.

Oh well it's kind of funny sometimes and the characters aren't horrible but the characterization of Ginny makes no sense. How could such an insecure girl suddenly have a cocky playfully mocking type personality? A conference boost doesn't really explain that properly.

Was ard making a sandwich in the last bit of the ep or something which is why he's nowhere to be found? Lol
traedApr 28, 2022 4:55 AM
Apr 28, 2022 5:10 AM
Apr 2016
The only good thing about this anime is the girl body's . Can't believe they hold back on not putting just string on Ginny and did not put more sexy design clothing for Ireena. Can't they just follow what the LN did 😑. The studio already have experience with Taimadou Gakuen and Strike the Blood. Why the hell they did this to the anime
ZodiarkCSRApr 28, 2022 5:15 AM
Apr 28, 2022 8:04 AM

Jun 2016
yoo ginny wearing dress is fucking hottt !!
especially her voices ,m a ke me horny !!
Apr 28, 2022 2:19 PM

Jul 2014
This episode was too much cringe for me dood.
LeviathanTheEspApr 28, 2022 2:54 PM
Apr 28, 2022 2:55 PM
Jan 2017
Sigh...i miss misfit
Apr 28, 2022 10:52 PM

Oct 2008
hmmmmm... i think...there must be a reason why Ard didn't interfere with the taking of Ireena...hmmmm...
4/5.

Apr 29, 2022 12:44 AM

Feb 2021
Ard of course disappears right as his main girl gets kidnapped. Where the hell did this Professor Jessica even come from? She walked into the dean's? office randomly in the episode, or was it last ep, I don't remember.

Wait, why am I trying to make sense of this plot? I'm just gonna ride the wave lol.
Apr 29, 2022 3:19 AM

Nov 2012
I wanted to drop the show but the end got me good, I just wanna see what happened to sensei and if they'll got their ass wooped

My Candies:

Apr 29, 2022 10:16 AM
Jan 2021
So instead of focusing on the matches Ard's parents focuses on more important things
Ard’s parents are…interesting, love how Ireena has been taking notes and learning from Ard’s mom too. kind of despised that ending, it was soo predictable it annoyed me.
Apr 29, 2022 10:16 AM
Nov 2016
Looking at this show looks like silver link studio thinks of recreating a anime just like misfit of the demon king academy but get failed to do so
Apr 29, 2022 5:05 PM

Jun 2012
Mirality said:
I was kinda enjoying this show until this point -- it was no Anos, but at least it was no Weakest Crest.

This episode, though, this completely lost the plot. First an attempted rape scene, then a contrived conflict, and then they completely nerfed Ireena because oh no, we need a damsel in distress for the conveniently absent hero to rescue.

So nope, into the Crest bin it goes. Though I'll keep watching to see if they manage to somehow stick the landing.

In one episode they managed to destroy the plot and making the whole episode uninteresting. The dialogs turned completely bland and dry...
May 1, 2022 1:12 AM

Oct 2013
Gaaaaaaaay, can't even keep his girl safe. How did you even become Demon Lord? Did everyone else just use their time to eat ass and jack it so you just happen to win!?!?

Don't have the teacher go, "I'm sure it'll be interesting in more ways than one" (eye narrow, side smile) then "you three badasses go that way me and the two vulnerable school girls come with me" (eye narrow, evil grin)!

And now that I know the fan service was major nerfed, I have even less reason to watch this trash show.......ugh but I'll still watch it cause I hate to drop and I'm a garbage man!

If I can finish Wizards Pupil and Sage Crest from last season with out slitting my wrist with a dull rusty butter knife I can watch this shit.
*sigh* I'd better go watch the hot rod episode of redo of healer to get this toxic garbage of an episode out of my brain.

May 1, 2022 1:56 AM
Mar 2012
Rather childhood friends not always lose but Ginny aint helping herself.
Besides usual tournament tropes, surprising & good development to have the dad be quite strong yet defeated by fake sensei.
May 1, 2022 7:19 AM
Sep 2021
This episode is a good one. As expected of a succubus, Ginny really played it well. Also, Ireena is also becoming more aggressive too. I'm also looking forward to what will happen to Ireena soon, so I'm looking forward to the next episode.
May 1, 2022 2:40 PM

May 2020
First 2 episodes were fun for me. The 3rd one was okay but, i was having the hope that i will see something different from all these MC OP Anime.. But i think no.

I'm not saying that this genre has masterpieces to watch but 1-2 episodes after work to relax it's necessary i think.

From the recent ones i keep Seirei Gensouki as my favorite one.
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
May 3, 2022 5:05 AM
Sep 2018
Really stupid episode, so lame..
May 3, 2022 1:21 PM

Nov 2009
Basing on the first 4 episodes, I think this series is going to be filled with lots of girls trying to assault/ mate with Ard and joining into his Harem...

___ ___ ___

Ginny barging into Ard's room at night wearing black-see-through lingerie/baby-doll/pajama... (the anime makes it non-see-through, but that dress IRL is mostly see-through)

Ireena barges in too, but only dressed in pajama cause of Ard's mom putting lewd thoughts into her...

And then Ard shows how to be a Chad and handle his Harem.

(Ard's mom is also apparently trying to play wingman... she's been checking out other girls boobs and asses with binoculars...)

(TBH, I think if Ireena didn't barge in, Ginny would actually end up winning over Ard, seeing how Ard wasn't resisting at all)

___ ___ ___

And then Ginny and Ireena wins through the rounds with ease due to their script magic they learned from Ard.

Too bad we didn't get to see the match between the two, cause stupid Demon Cultists interrupted...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 3, 2022 7:53 PM

Feb 2022
Ginny's personality changed quite quickly, not that I have a problem with her opening up more as a character. However seeing how grateful she was to Ireena and Ard when she was first saved it feels a bit weird just how much she's willing to go against Ireena's feelings to the point of trying to take Ard's virginity. That said I am with Ginny, Harem route would be fun to see.
May 23, 2022 5:33 AM

May 2013
Sylently said:
I don't know what happened, i like the first 2 ep, however this just made me drop down the score, i didn't even enjoyed this episode. Started alright and turned into.. what is this? I even liked more the Weakest Crest anime.

Same here. My MAL score for this show was a 7 but after this episode, I dropped it down
to a 6. Although for me it was the opposite. I hated the beginning of the episode but as soon as the action started at the end, I started liking it more.

Not enough to not drop the score though. I don't like either of the main girls so I wish it wasn't a harem. The only reason I'm still watching it that I like the main character.
Jun 23, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
Ginny really gained a lot more confidence compared to when she was bullied.

I wonder if Ireena's dad actually died permanently or if he turns out to just be injured.

Jun 24, 2022 6:12 AM

Feb 2021
Oh wow there is a traitor, never though about that will happen for this episode :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 10, 2022 2:08 PM

Sep 2012
YudiYusantoS said:
Oh wow there is a traitor, never though about that will happen for this episode :)

not traitor the real1 was killed by her and then she took her identity
Sep 4, 2022 7:09 PM

Nov 2019
Wow the one who won was actually the god of dragons... And she killed the mayor and kidnapped Ireena. Would like to see how this plays out, hope Ard can catch up quick and do his worst on them. Other than that, seeing competitiveness between Ginny and Ireena is good especially how they're rooting for each other.
Sep 22, 2022 4:36 PM
Jan 2022
Hot episode that’s all,if tou like echii you Will like this
Feb 14, 5:27 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
That was brutal. That fake Jessica-sensei killed Ireena's dad by brutally stabbing her hand to his back from out of nowhere. It happened right out of the blue and that caught me off guard. Turns out that impostor was a god of dragons? When and how did she end up infiltrating inside this academy though? And where did Ard go? What's he plotting?

I do like that competition between Ireena and Ginny especially when they were wearing their cute dresses. But I never expected this episode to end with something so brutal..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2022

77 by LunyRem »»
Feb 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2022

58 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 15, 2023 2:30 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2022

61 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2022

37 by bunny_animelover »»
Nov 17, 2023 12:25 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Daimaou, Murabito A ni Tensei suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2022

100 by brunoyilli »»
Nov 2, 2023 12:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.