Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Ya Boy Kongming!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 21, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Decisions, decisons..Eiko lives in a tough word where every decision has a consequence.

Luckily, Kongming is there to lend a helping hand and I must say, she definitely needed it this episode. It seems Kongming has a more practical approach at promoting themselves, something that is simple yet effective. Kinda impressive even.
Apr 21, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Eiko has become noticed by Kondo Tsuyoshi, the big gun host of music festivals, and offers a proposal for Eiko to bring her influence further to even bigger stage performances. But of course, this proposition ain't easy to get with conditions in a project that saw many music artistes disappear from the spotlight, and Kongming will do everything in his power to surpass this "100,000 likes Project" for a 300,000-crowd strong Summer Sonia EDM festival. No backing out now.

The journey to get there is rather difficult, so the next step instead is to get a rapper. Kongming is all party and fun (plus stratagems to boot), while Eiko keeps up with her usual daily repertoire of improving her vocals. And all of that leads to Roppongi for club-hopping, even Kongming is into all of the fancies of accessories to fit into the realm and find the rapper that he is looking for. But Eiko is less optimistic given that her jumpstart into music, she faced troubles at every corner and felt less confident.

The "water-fish fellowship" sums both Eiko and Kongming well: two people wound on the same fate on a treacherous path. I thought that using Eiko's new composed song as the episode ED is just masterclass.

The dark horse masterpiece of the season just keeps on rolling...
Apr 21, 2022 7:39 AM

Jul 2020
So Kondo wants her to perform again, though he certainly likes to speak in a silly way. At least his English isn't too bad this time around. Of course he then has to issue a challenge to them, gotta raise the stakes somehow. 100,000 sure is alot. Looks like quite the challenge to take on. And to achieve their goal they need a rapper??!! Lol at the English speaking guy later on. Kongming sure has made his way around the clubbing scene pretty fast, already seemingly knowing half the people they meet. But of course the partying wasn't meaningless in the end, despite Eiko's concerns. He is the ultimate strategist of war after all. I agree that it was amazingly cool to seemlessy transition to the ending like that and using her own new song for it. This show really is super creative, I love it!
InfinityDude88Apr 21, 2022 7:52 AM
Apr 21, 2022 8:12 AM

Dec 2015
Am I deaf or is it Pirates of the Caribbean main theme remix at 8:50 as the soundtrack when Kongming was speaking about Rapper?

As expected from Paripi Koumei. Good episode as it has proven since the first episode.
Apr 21, 2022 8:19 AM

Jul 2011
I wonder if in the job description to be that producer's secretary, was included to be good at doing accents, and do an accent when talking on his behalf.

Kongming already know more english slang than the Owner.

Kongming got a bro.

Kongming could give some popularity tips to Eiko.
Apr 21, 2022 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
It's even funny that only this anime became popular, immediately there were haters giving 1
Apr 21, 2022 8:47 AM
Sep 2015
Club V3 in this episode is based on V2, also in Roppongi.

Can't confirm if VoicelLand is based on TomorrowLand. But I don't think there are many notable EDM festival with "land" in its name.

And while the OP song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a covered of Bulikirály by a Hungarian singer Jolly és Suzy, and the ED song is also a covered song from D4DJ First Mix. I think it's actually made more sense that it is a covered song, because it's also reflect a DJ music in which most of the song are remixed of other artists, only a very successful DJ can pull of their original song's setlist, and some of them might still be a covered song. Reminds me of Taiso Samurai that the OP song is a covered version of a song in 2003 to reflect a story that happened in 2003.
Apr 21, 2022 9:04 AM

Feb 2019
Eiko and Kongming’s relationship is so heartwarming. They really found each other at the perfect time. Couldn’t help but get goosebumps during their ending conversation today and loved the choice to use her own song as the ED. Really nice touch. No doubt she’ll reach her dream of playing at that EDM fes.
Apr 21, 2022 9:13 AM

Sep 2021
"Hi, cutie. You his girl?"
"No, Kongming is my agent"
"Ooh, nice!"

A lot of Eiko this episode. It's cute to imagine her being jealous of Kongming the womaniser. And man he is popular - more than Eiko, ironically.
Apr 21, 2022 9:18 AM

Apr 2021
In this ep, I'm worried Eiko and Kongming's relation ship gets worse because Eiko has dissatisfaction that Kongming play around music club all day.
However eventually Eiko realize Kongming doesn't just play around and their relationship gets deep due to Eiko's conffession from bottom of her heart.
There is less hot scene this ep but I expect next ep because next time the new character who is rapper will definetely come!!
Apr 21, 2022 9:21 AM

Sep 2021
Eiko finally getting noticed by te big guns but would it be easy for her from now on ?

Getting 100k Likes to participate in Summer Sonia Festival is sure challenging to get as new rising singer but Kongming seems to have a plan after all, This episode gave us a little insight on Eiko's past and why she started singing in the first place, Her father "one day simply gone" might be hinting him showing up at some point in the future but that might just be a stretch from my side.

Overall nothing too crazy happened on this episode but looks like Kongming's plan will be put to action on the next one, Can't wait to see what he's hiding under his sleeve this time.

Apr 21, 2022 9:46 AM

Nov 2017
Overall a good episode, nothing big happened, but we get a nice conversation between Eiko and Koumei.

I thought Eiko will always be a solo singer, but i was wrong. So i guess the rapper might be already hinted at opening scene.
Apr 21, 2022 10:04 AM

Jun 2013
Another great episode! I can tell that the show is getting more popular with some of these random 1 votes
Apr 21, 2022 10:07 AM

May 2018
good episode. Partying every night sure does take its toll though
Apr 21, 2022 10:21 AM

Mar 2020
Kongming never ceases to impress
Apr 21, 2022 11:01 AM
Apr 2021
Clever! I loved it! It is always cool when I heard some classic music in a funny way, like Toccata and Fugue in D minor by Bach:) It is gonna be epic!
Apr 21, 2022 11:52 AM

Feb 2012
Is that the Hungarian flag on Eiko's cap at the beginning or am I seeing things?

Aim for a festival of equal size to the one you just succeeded at...or a bigger one where few first-timers make it big afterwards and have the pressure of needing 100000 likes first? Eiko aims for the higher one.

Woah, Kongming is catching onto English already?

I thought Back on the Rocks by Mega NRG Man would start playing when I heard the first few notes of Toccata and Fugue in D minor at 8:25

Kongming starts partying more frequently and hitting it off with the local clubbers. This makes Eiko a little jealous, especially those two women. Meanwhile, Eiko is doing more vocal training and song-writing.

Eiko is at the Roppongi intersection at 14:33 and the place she and Kongming first stop at to drink at: 4;39 is "Jumanmi 53", based on the real "Jumanji 55".

Kongming is well networked already. They even reference Dutch and Dillon's handshake from Predator!

"Hi, cutie. You his girl?"
"No, Kongming is my agent"

Last club they go to is V3, based on the real V2.

After some Udon, Eiko realizes that Kongming was visiting all those parties to scout a rapper for her. Kongming gives Eiko advice with how she's so humble all the time. She also opens up a little about her past. Contrary to what Mia avoided doing to get followers (neglecting vocal training) two episodes ago, Eiko knows the main part of attracting more likes is her singing. She presents her latest song to Kongming and he is absolutely charmed by it.
Fortress_MaximusApr 21, 2022 1:11 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 21, 2022 12:24 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Eiko last performance has caught the attention of Mr. Tsuyoshi Kono who is a producer and manager of various festivals in and outside of Japan. Kondo gave Eiko an opportunity of choosing one of the upcoming festivals either another local festival or the big Summer Sonia EDM festival. Naturally Eiko went all in on the Summer Sonia, but the catch is she has to reach over 100,000 likes in order to perform for a crowd of 300,000 people. Ya Boy Kongming suggested the addition of a rapper to go along with Eiko's singing. Of course Eiko was worried of how she was able to achieve 100,000 likes milestone while Kongming was out there partying. Turns out that Kongming was not just partying, but gathering information on finding a rapper that will complement Eiko. Eiko also made a new song that was featured in the ED which was a nice touch.

I can't wait to see new rapper that is going to team up with Eiko.
AddaeAkonoApr 21, 2022 2:04 PM
Apr 21, 2022 12:54 PM

Feb 2017
Okay, that Toccata and Fugue organ reference completely killed me! As if this series couldn't get any more insanely awesome XD

The story has, effectively, presented us with the first genuinely-difficult obstacle that the characters face. Unlike before where Kongming's brazen confidence was enough to give EIKO and the audience some hope to cling to, he's more overtly-hesitant this time around. EIKO is aiming for the moon, and the challenge that awaits her is not exactly one that can be solved in a single evening like with the previous endeavors they had. Kongming already has a plan in place, albeit it doesn't play out in a manner that gives EIKO much to cheer about until later on.

I also love the little joke as she's scrolling through her Pinsta, looking at some food she posted, and asking why the hell she shared that. It's one of those moments where you realize just how...odd something like that can be when you step back and reflect on it.

This episode also gave EIKO a sobering look at herself. Despite all the successes that she has had at this point under Kongming's wing, she is still dogged by self-doubt, even down to the fact that she undercuts herself by saying "little ol' me" (which I imagine is the rough English equivalent to the Japanese expression). Kongming reminds her that it was her own abilities and personality that attracted him to her music in the first place, and that they're going to need to rely on that moving forward.

This conversation and scene really puts into perspective that, while Kongming may be the fantastical element in play here as the strategist out-of-time, this is more than anything a story of EIKO and her success. This is, I think, the undersung aspect of the series that makes its dramatic moments work. From her first appearance, we see someone who has put in time and energy to pursuing her dream (as unrealistic as it might have been at the time), and her performance on the guitar for Kongming in her apartment supports that. This is not a character who is good "because she is" - she's good because her efforts show themselves paying actual dividends, even when they really hadn't before. While the backstory with the parents is alright, I was also perfectly content with her being an ambitious young woman.

For now, we press onward!
"You don't need a reason to help people." ~Zidane Tribal
Apr 21, 2022 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
This episode seemed a bit more cliched. I'm glad the would-be-drama was avoided in the end, but still.
It was fun seeing Koumei intereact with other people.
"Watashi nanka" --> "little ol' me" seems way less subtle then in japanese.
Apr 21, 2022 1:29 PM

May 2021
Great episode! The 100,000 likes project seems pretty muc impossible for Eiko alone...but with Kongming's help it's going to be much easier. Seems he wants to hire a rapper to go along with Eiko's singing.
Eiko's new song is very nice!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Apr 21, 2022 2:03 PM

Dec 2018
Eiko sometimes still doubting kongming action... She thinks kongming is having fun but he's actually do his best for Eiko. This anime is full of engrish, but kongming and eiko english aren't that bad.

Apr 21, 2022 2:20 PM

May 2020
Not even surprised anymore how accustomed Kongming has became to this modern world, like he's already partying through the night-till the morning xD

A rather build-up episode for some of the bigger things coming later on.
Apr 21, 2022 3:16 PM

Oct 2014
hmm tbh I think that they can have more in the episode (in terms of what happens), but what is covered in this episode, maybe predictable, is still very important to have, very important to be delivered and hashed out well, that I can understand why they decide to make the episode "just about that".
EIKO's lack of self esteem didn't just come from the bullying she suffered that led to what was explained on episode 1, if anything episode 1 was just the final trigger. It's that losing father figure part, and being the subject of her mother's mental distress. This prob also explains why EIKO had no problem letting a random stranger oji-san stay on her room for a night or two, given she knew the guy wouldn't do anything strange to her (normally you don't do that in East Asian culture).
The way this episode represents the bond between Kong Ming and EIKO feels... ambiguously-dangerous to me, although I can understand why: EIKO doesn't actually know what kind of feelings she has for Kong Ming. Is it a mere professional connection? Or coworkers? a very good friend? or even a lover (they leave some subtle hinting here, although I don't think they will take this anymore beyond hinting)? or maybe something else (say: "father" and daughter)?
The episode doesn't end with an answer to this question, other than EIKO finding out that Kong Ming does see her as someone important to him. EIKO feels she can give Kong Ming a more intimate trust (thus is why she talks about her personal family issue). I think it's both good and dangerous as this might open room for their relationship to go anywhere. and I know some readers & viewers don't want to have their relationship to go certain ways.

oh yeah: why the Taishi Ci reference? There are many stories in Sangokushi that can serve as a good example for "making something out of nothing" (especially with Zhuge Kong Ming, since he's a master at doing so), so why Taishi Ci? hmm.....

Rorek said:
It's even funny that only this anime became popular, immediately there were haters giving 1

That's just MAL these days. Bots and anon multis everywhere.
Revvie-chanApr 22, 2022 6:13 AM
Apr 21, 2022 3:24 PM

Dec 2013
Kongming is so absurdly good at networking, it was also really nice to see that even if Eiko had some mixed feeling she was still giving her best practicing and not just waiting for him to do all the work, she is so cute.
Apr 21, 2022 4:32 PM

May 2021
Kongming establishing pawns lol. Still, Roppongi was lit today.

Apr 21, 2022 4:37 PM

Sep 2020
The secretary doing a Kondo impersonation every time she repeated what her boss whispered was funny.
Apr 21, 2022 5:49 PM

Aug 2020
EIKO must reach 100K likes! The new song Beautiful dreamer is sooo gooood

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 21, 2022 6:11 PM
Nov 2019
I liked that the show took reasonable approach to include the necessity of requiring other side character such as rapper instead of just making Eiko-Kongming duo achieve all in unrealistic manner. Also glad that this episode gave highlights on Eiko's self-reflection instead of all in and out Kongming tactics unlike previous one. The show sure knows how to balance both of the important narrative elements: music and tactics.
DoctoRojackApr 21, 2022 6:14 PM
Apr 21, 2022 7:54 PM
Oct 2009
Can we talk about how that organizer Tsuyoshi Kondo is voiced by the god of old men Hoochuu Ootsuka? Also I'm wondering why his character even needed an interpreter lol.
Apr 21, 2022 9:31 PM

Jul 2016
Of course my boy Kongming wouldn't just go around clubbing and leave best girl Eiko alone with all the work. He was simply gathering info while also making as many new contacts as possible. Seriously, what an agent.

Another 5/5 episode. Chemistry between Eiko and Kongming continues to be fantastic and the heartfelt conversation at the end was just so heartwarming.
Apr 21, 2022 10:01 PM
Jul 2018
Eiko thought Kongming was just enjoying, but on the other side of it she didn't know that Kongming is using it to gather information to every person he met!
Apr 21, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2020
A nice one. Not as special compared to some other stuff the series has showed but just the two of them was enjoyable regardless

Apr 22, 2022 1:01 AM

Jun 2021
The way she says it is so cute.
Apr 22, 2022 1:04 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just two characters rocking some sick DRIP

Also this shot from the op just gives me life.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 22, 2022 1:17 AM

Apr 2016
this anime is just way too good.

crazy how PA works actually makes something good when they don't take scripts from Maeda
Apr 22, 2022 1:32 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A very eccentric old man, offered some great choices inside those glasses. Then, ayy the new event ahead, and its surely more of a special one than what Eiko face till now. A 100000 likes project sounds like a big deal, but Eiko couldn't just back it off until what she's done so far.

Makes something from nothing. Koumei needs something more bigger than what the previous stratagem has been offered so far, and the finger pointed it out into a new sources of manpower. Or shall i say, a girlpower?

Well, some unknown character from the op might give me an idea about the rapper and the dj. But this episode trying to depict more of how Eiko felt to slightly ignored by the great Kongming, only to realized the tactician couldn't just let his master to sufferred alone with his fun. So that's good for both of them to talks things out with a little time they had alone...

A nice little insert song from Eiko closed the episode with a charm, that creates an even more bigger curiosity about what Koumei do to Eiko 100000 likes project. Really looking forward for the next week....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 22, 2022 2:58 AM
Jun 2021
Looks like they are hunting for a rapper. And a new song for the ED was nice :>
Apr 22, 2022 5:34 AM

Jun 2017
Everyone loves Kongming

And I do too
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Apr 22, 2022 7:57 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I generally don't appreciate Engrish, but in this series it's quite charming the way it's used.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 22, 2022 8:49 AM

Oct 2016
A slower episode that focuses more on Eiko, it was great! The past episodes were focused more on Kongming's schemes, so it's nice to see more of Eiko's character and the reason behind her dream. I definitely absolutely adore Eiko.

Kondo and his translator were hilarious lmao.

Of course our boy Kongming isn't just partying all morning, really looking forward to meeting that rapper though.
Apr 22, 2022 8:55 AM

Mar 2019
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

crazy how PA works actually makes something good when they don't take scripts from Maeda

I just hope that this won't turn into a cheap drama where kongming suddenly fell ill and die.

That aside, this episode was okay. I never doubted kongming and knew his intentions so this episode was a bit unnecessary. At least we get to know eiko's motivation to go to voiceland.
Apr 22, 2022 10:37 AM
Sep 2016
Jakkun said:
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

I just hope that this won't turn into a cheap drama where kongming suddenly fell ill and die.

That aside, this episode was okay. I never doubted kongming and knew his intentions so this episode was a bit unnecessary. At least we get to know eiko's motivation to go to voiceland.

I wouldnt say it was unnecesary. Even if you never doubted Koumei its not the same for Eiko, he is basically a stranger helping her free of charge so its reasonable that she had her doubts. An episode addressing their relationship as well as Eiko low self esteem was going to be needed at some point.
Apr 22, 2022 12:05 PM

Feb 2014
I had the impression that Kondo was a music agent at first, wanting to take Eiko under his wings, but thankfully, my assumption was completely wrong. He was impressed with Eiko's performance at the unpopular part of the festival so much that he gave her two options; Perform at another similar sized festival, or take on a big gamble of performing at Summer Sonia.

Even though it had a hefty condition of hitting 100k likes in order to even perform there, Eiko went into full YOLO mode and declared her ambition to perform there. =)

The rest of the episode dedicated to Eiko doing her best to practice with her singing (including another sexy fanservice shot of her singing in the shower) while Kongming was partying up in different places instead of searching for a rapper. I can't blame Eiko for thinking that he had his priorities all wrong, but one trip with him to Roppongi proved otherwise. He was going to different places in order to track down the perfect rapper to join her and that with his intel, he's close to his target now.

I enjoyed their talk together about the plans of hitting the 100k likes while Eiko also opened up to him about her troubled life when she was younger and also revealing of her true dream to perform at Voicell Land and how she wants to make that dream a reality with Kongming's help.

Overall, this episode had a slower pace compared to what we've seen so far, but one that was very important to Eiko's growth, not just for herself, but with her relationship with Kongming, too. Her new song that played as the ED song was very good. ^_^
Apr 22, 2022 8:00 PM

Feb 2016
phantomfandom said:
Club V3 in this episode is based on V2, also in Roppongi.

Can't confirm if VoicelLand is based on TomorrowLand. But I don't think there are many notable EDM festival with "land" in its name.

And while the OP song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a covered of Bulikirály by a Hungarian singer Jolly és Suzy, and the ED song is also a covered song from D4DJ First Mix. I think it's actually made more sense that it is a covered song, because it's also reflect a DJ music in which most of the song are remixed of other artists, only a very successful DJ can pull of their original song's setlist, and some of them might still be a covered song. Reminds me of Taiso Samurai that the OP song is a covered version of a song in 2003 to reflect a story that happened in 2003.

D4DJ's Feeling Good Song is actually a cover of mihimaru GT - 気分上々↑↑ from 2006. So I think Paripi Koumei is more basing the cover off of the original mihimaru song, since it's going for older pop/edm songs from 2000s to early 2010s.
Apr 22, 2022 8:06 PM

Feb 2016
100,000 Likes + Kongming means it's already going to reference the legend of how Zhuge Liang was tasked by Zhou Yu to gather 100,000 arrows or else he'll execute Zhuge Liang.

Zhuge Liang did this by stealing 100,000 arrows from Cao Cao's army by setting up straw boats filled with straw dummies in a foggy sea. Cao Cao's army were alerted of these straw boats and shot arrows at them, thinking they were real enemies. The boats came back filled with arrows and Zhuge Liang was able to meet the 100,000 arrow quota. So I imagine Zhuge Liang will recreate this sooner or later.

Being a fan of Romance of Three Kingdoms and Dynasty Warriors kinda gives it away haha. But who knows! Can't wait to see how he does it!
Apr 23, 2022 12:55 AM

Dec 2020
1,4k to 100k likes??? im excited to see how they'll do it. and i cant wait to have the rapper on our team !! he'll probably fit reaaally well with eiko
Apr 23, 2022 3:07 AM

Mar 2022
As someone who does the exact job Kongming does from time to time, tho on a smaller scale, it's refreshing and fascinating to see an anime depicting this job in the japanese EDM/idol/singer Shibuya scene (which is perhaps larger than most scenes of european countries).

The strugles are familiar. Weird timeslots and locations, disinterested, sheepish(gravitating towards crowds) public, promotors(the old man in this case) interested in likes more that the actual music, behind back trash talking by rivals etc...

In this episode, I knew exactly what Kongming is doing imediately. The contact search is done exactly in this manner, however you do target more of a backstage if you can. Being representative of a club/artist usualy opens the doors, since most of the time, other agents are open to knowing you, simply because they aim to "steal" your artist away from you if they see the potential, something that I hope will be depicted and dealt with by Kongmind.

Reffering to the last episodes, traditional way of dealing with subpar stage/timeslot is bribing the sound/light guy to play a little louder/better than usually. Contracts from main stage artists often forbid side stages to play and use light in full capacity, which is determined at soundcheck using the loudness meters, but you can get away with it during the gig since nobody is checking those usually once the real deal starts.

Adding a raper is a smart move, broadening the base and with cross promotion, combining the "like" power but also, differentiating the music adding to the appeal.

Also, 100,000 likes would catapult you to the mainstage of Tomorrowland(Voiceland in the show, the stage is clearly inspired by TL) immediately. The winner of the Sound of Tomorrow, which is the actual DJ competition for Tomorrowland, has something like 1200 likes on IG and managed to get less than 10K of listens.

Salvatore Ganacci, perhaps the most famous "play-because-of-likes" in the past years, played mainstage in 2018 with somehere around 60K likes (although he has had a substantial support and backing by labels of Swedish House Mafia and Skrillex). And he isn't even really good.

Also, Tomorrowland has multiple side stages, so getting there is one thing, getting to the main stage is another. 25k likes would be plenty for an opening slot, 100k will take you to the prime time, especially if you are actually good and marketable, which eiko definitely is. Ot there abouts. Nora en Pure played an opening slot in 2018 mainstage with 60k likes.

Another thing tho, is that Tomorrowland isn't really geared for acts like Eiko. It is heavily EDM DJ oriented and I don't quite remember if any act like this has ever appeared on the mainstage.. However, if they replaced it with Coachella, it would be perfect.

There, a little bit of context :D
SugoiDekaiOppaiApr 23, 2022 3:25 AM
Apr 23, 2022 4:34 AM
Oct 2019
100k like, here we go..

yoo Kongming, My Man!!
that was hilarious...

I'm not familiar with History of Three Kingdoms, so really curious what strategy he gonna bring this time.
Apr 23, 2022 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
lolz Kongming is now a regular at most bars! he definitely fits in this modern realm!
4/5.
100k likes is gonna be hard for sure! but Kongming would find a way that's for sure!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paripi Koumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

224 by Bielna »»
Apr 15, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Paripi Koumei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

114 by Mailo91 »»
Apr 4, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Paripi Koumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2022

104 by Mailo91 »»
Apr 3, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Paripi Koumei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2022

90 by Sexyjutsu »»
Mar 28, 2:00 AM

» Romance

mechian - May 8, 2022

41 by Rob7 »»
Jan 21, 2:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.