Forum Settings
Forums

Why the creator of Bleach should just quit and get a coherent writer to replace him.(Recent spoilers galore)

New
Apr 17, 2010 1:05 PM
Dec 2008
Allow me to start by saying that I am a long-time fan of Bleach, and the only reason I'm about to chew its creator out is because I care about where the story is going! Also, the reason I'm posting this in the Manga Discussion section is because it's full of spoilers that only folks who are up-to-date with the latest Bleach chapters would know about.

Anyways...

Bleach is losing its charm for me, but it's only because Kubo is being so bloody inconsistent! He picks a point in the story to either speed it up or slow it down to his convenience while ignoring key factors that make the situation he depicts nonsensical!

For instance, why the fuck would Yamamoto resort to killing both himself and Aizen, along with everyone else in the vicinity when he could have just swung his sword at Aizen and cleave the wanker in two. For Christ's sake, he grabbed Aizen by the arm and confirmed that that was the real Aizen based on the spiritual energy emanating from the blade piercing his stomach, and he had his fully functioning zanpaktou in his other hand! So why in fuck's name didn't he just swing!? Answer: To prolong this bullshit!

Another example is Isshin overwhelming Aizen to the point that he has to resort to "ascending to the next level of existence." WTF? What the fuck happened to Aizen's godmoding shikai ability that allows him to control ALL FIVE OF YOUR SENSES JUST BY GLANCING AT HIS FLIPPING BLADE!? I sure as hell don't see Isshin fighting Aizen with his eyes closed, so he should be FUCKED right now. With a broken ability like that, Aizen could have Isshin fighting some illusion copies of himself that actually deal damage(manipulating both senses of touch and sight), and while Isshin is fending them off, the real Aizen comes from behind and rips Isshin a new one! <---That's what would have happened if Kubo was actually being consistent. It's as if he completely forgot that he gave the main villain a ridiculous power and just came up with some bullshit excuse to hurry the story along and show Aizen's ascended form.

Bullshit is spraying out of Kubo's ass with each and every passing chapter! And believe me, there's more. It's sickening that's he's destroying his own work with so much crap. It's like he has ADHD, rendering him incapable of staying consistent and fluid with his own story, and at the same time, he's trying to appease a room full of ADHD kids. -_- Consistency and common sense are vital elements in storytelling, Kubo. USE THEM!!!

Mod edit : Edited thread title to reflect spoiler content
NayahApr 17, 2010 8:38 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 17, 2010 3:40 PM
Feb 2010
If storytelling and common sense is what you want, you're looking in the wrong places. If you're like most of the people who actually buy volumes and magazines, and thus, pay Kubo to do his thing, then you read bleach for the exciting violent fight scenes. These fight scenes require a lot of work to "set up" in order to actually be good. Part of the "setting up" includes establishing how ridiculously powerful the enemy is, and thus preventing the reader from knowing how the protagonist could possibly beat said enemy. This makes the story suspenseful, and keeps people reading. It isn't about consistency, or "sense"- it's about keeping people on edge for as long as possible. That said, I'm pretty sure including spoilers doesn't justify putting this in the general manga discussion section.
Apr 17, 2010 3:54 PM

Mar 2010
Bleach sucks.
But, I like it.
Apr 17, 2010 3:59 PM

Mar 2005
Kaarosu said:
Bleach sucks.
But, I like it.

Bleach sucks.
And I've long dropped it.
Apr 17, 2010 4:08 PM

May 2008
Answer: Buy a different manga.
Apr 17, 2010 4:08 PM

Feb 2008
What is the plot in Bleach series? I can't figgure out, no matter how many times I watch it. It is so messed up, and disordered.
I remember, when I was watching episode about Ichigo fighting with some captain, who supposedly replaced Aizen, and then suddenly the next episode was totally about something else (some Muramasa). What the hell's wrong with Bleach?

Yup said:
Answer: Read a different manga.

edited
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Apr 17, 2010 4:35 PM

Jan 2010
I'm guessing you were watching a filler spupapi ._.

Bleach used to be my favourite manga,
I loved the art to bits.

But now I'm reading it weekly like its some chores.
Some ideas they've put in are absolutely absurd.

Aizen planning every single fight until now, why bring it up now? It's absolute rubbish, if you introduce an idea like that at least hint Aizen was behind it from the beginning, we're not going to believe it if you throw it into the mix now.

Ugh, Bleach is honestly dying in my heart.
It's just too out there, the story is just too mmuddled up.

Scenes are dragged out too long, you wonder if KT forgot about characters, I mean for a while I was wondering where the Vizards had gone, hadn't had a word from them for like a year or something.
Apr 17, 2010 4:44 PM

May 2008
spupapi said:
Yup said:
Answer: Read a different manga.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=200882
edited
Apr 17, 2010 6:11 PM

Apr 2009
Why Tite Kubo should just quit and be a fashion designer instead.

/fixed
Apr 17, 2010 8:25 PM

Mar 2009
Well, Bleach indeed sucks right now. You can tell Kubo didn't plan this current arc just by reading the recent chapters. Quite a waste actually. If he'd properly planned everything out, it could've been awesome.
Apr 17, 2010 8:38 PM

Feb 2008
Moved to the series discussion board.
Apr 17, 2010 8:46 PM
Dec 2008
Babels said:
If storytelling and common sense is what you want, you're looking in the wrong places. If you're like most of the people who actually buy volumes and magazines, and thus, pay Kubo to do his thing, then you read bleach for the exciting violent fight scenes. These fight scenes require a lot of work to "set up" in order to actually be good. Part of the "setting up" includes establishing how ridiculously powerful the enemy is, and thus preventing the reader from knowing how the protagonist could possibly beat said enemy. This makes the story suspenseful, and keeps people reading. It isn't about consistency, or "sense"- it's about keeping people on edge for as long as possible. That said, I'm pretty sure including spoilers doesn't justify putting this in the general manga discussion section.

I'll be frank with you. Having to make suspenseful, unpredictable "set ups" just to keep people entertained is NOT an excuse for completely ignoring facts that you've already established in your own story or lack of sense. You can keep folks on the edge of their seats and provide awesome fight scenes at the same time while still keeping consistency alive. It just takes a bit of thought. Plenty of other anime/manga producers/creators have done so, still do it, and will tell you the same thing.
And if spoilers aren't justification for placing this thread in the manga section, then, please point out the spoiler section so that I can correct this mistake.
Kaarosu said:
Bleach sucks.
But, I like it.

I'm in the same boat. Hell, I knew from the beginning that it wasn't the most profound work ever made, but it was still entertaining nonetheless.

EDIT:
Thanks Nayah for moving this to the proper section.

AlexSadist-sama, I completely agree with you.
shitoutonmeApr 17, 2010 8:49 PM
Apr 17, 2010 9:08 PM
Apr 2010
I agree, but there is nothing that probably will happen. Bleach will only continue on this downhill path.
Apr 20, 2010 10:25 PM

Mar 2009
shitoutonme said:

Bullshit is spraying out of Kubo's ass with each and every passing chapter! And believe me, there's more. It's sickening that's he's destroying his own work with so much crap.

This is all part of Aizen's plan. You just haven't realized it yet.
Apr 20, 2010 10:59 PM

May 2007
You know whats really sad? Yamamoto just died and nobody cared or noticed. Half of the captains were just sliced to pieces and Ichigo hasn't said a word about how much of a monster Aizen is. Nothing is linked together, the story doens't make any sense. Instead on focusing on the emotional and realistic parts of a story that needs to be addressed, kubo dodges them and keeps drawing his shounen battles. It's really sad.
Apr 21, 2010 12:28 PM

Apr 2008
Meh, I read it out of pure habit.
Apr 21, 2010 4:26 PM
Dec 2008
Mormegil said:
shitoutonme said:

Bullshit is spraying out of Kubo's ass with each and every passing chapter! And believe me, there's more. It's sickening that's he's destroying his own work with so much crap.

This is all part of Aizen's plan. You just haven't realized it yet.

That would be...so messed up...
Xyik said:
You know whats really sad? Yamamoto just died and nobody cared or noticed. Half of the captains were just sliced to pieces and Ichigo hasn't said a word about how much of a monster Aizen is. Nothing is linked together, the story doens't make any sense. Instead on focusing on the emotional and realistic parts of a story that needs to be addressed, kubo dodges them and keeps drawing his shounen battles. It's really sad.

Personally, I'm glad Yamamoto died. He didn't go out the way I would have liked him to, but somebody from the good guys' team needed to die. Hell, all of the Espada and Fraccions have been getting raped left and right, and not a single good guy fell until Yamamoto,. I say it was about time. But you're damn right about the emotional aspect of it all.
Apr 21, 2010 4:36 PM

Jun 2007
You'd think people would also be surprised about Isshin appearing out of nowhere and starting to bitch slap Aizen around.
Aizen even said he didn't kill them so they could see the end of this fight.

Kubo should have dropped this crap a long time ago and actually pick up Zombie Powder again.
Apr 21, 2010 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
mulderman said:
You'd think people would also be surprised about Isshin appearing out of nowhere and starting to bitch slap Aizen around.
Aizen even said he didn't kill them so they could see the end of this fight.

Kubo should have dropped this crap a long time ago and actually pick up Zombie Powder again.

Zombie powder was full of fail itself and was cancelled for a reason
Apr 21, 2010 11:32 PM

Nov 2007
Where/when has it been said/shown that Isshin saw Aizen's Shikai?

nowhere, that's what. So it's ok for Isshin to curbstomp Aizen at this moment.
Apr 21, 2010 11:42 PM

Aug 2007
That reminds me didn't what's her name die? Hinamori?
Apr 22, 2010 12:02 AM

Oct 2008
i think she did......hitsugaya was tricked....and ended up killin her
Apr 22, 2010 12:10 AM

Jan 2008
If it pains some of you people so much to read Bleach, you can always stop. Crazy idea, I know. Then again I think some of you enjoy whining about it week after week.
Apr 22, 2010 12:22 AM

Sep 2009
I'm always wondering, how the FUCK is Bleach on the same comic book as One Piece!!
Tite Kubo could've made something good out of it, but it's too late.

Sorry for the language :P
Apr 22, 2010 4:00 AM

Apr 2009
smart people are reading better manga..

leave this crap and start other that isnt annoying as this one
Apr 22, 2010 5:49 AM

Oct 2008
Sorry , other titles like one piece and Fullmetal Alchemist own this . Thats why they sell more in japan . . . . . Easily . .

And no one wants to waste time whining . People are just expressing distress , over somethin which could have been a lot better . But isn't . . Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion
lafuria_suxApr 22, 2010 6:11 AM
Apr 22, 2010 11:49 AM

Nov 2008
So you guys think Yamamoto and Hinamori are actually dead?
Seriously?
Hell, even if they had died, Orihime can fix that.
Apr 22, 2010 11:57 AM

Apr 2009
lol i dont think they died...they are just hurt somewhere. or seriously injured..
Apr 22, 2010 12:08 PM

Oct 2009
tl;dr;dc

Drop it if you don't like it, like what I did.
Apr 22, 2010 9:19 PM

Oct 2009
QUIT WHINNING. GO OUTSIDE. PLAY ON A TRAMPOLINE.

There are around 18 pages a week to draw plot. I don't even think Kubo could draw all his characters every week showing some reaction. Be patient with him.

Or better yet, leave for 2 months at a time and come back to read the chapters, then things will go 'fast' enough for you.

Without Kubo there wouldn't be a Bleach anyway, so why should he be replaced?
Apr 22, 2010 10:26 PM

Feb 2010
cnaw said:
i think she did......hitsugaya was tricked....and ended up killin her

You have to remember the golden rule:

Apr 23, 2010 7:54 AM
Dec 2008
Cosake_Solrac said:
Where/when has it been said/shown that Isshin saw Aizen's Shikai?

nowhere, that's what. So it's ok for Isshin to curbstomp Aizen at this moment.

The problem is not that it hasn't been said/shown that Isshin saw Aizen's Shikai, it's that Aizen hasn't used his shikai yet. That's the issue, because his shikai is broken as all hell. There's no reason for him NOT to use it, at least not one that has been revealed yet. So no, it's not okay for ANYONE to curbstomp Aizen unless they catch him by surprise or they find a way to make his shikai's power null and void.
Gunbladewarrior said:
If it pains some of you people so much to read Bleach, you can always stop. Crazy idea, I know. Then again I think some of you enjoy whining about it week after week.

I don't think you quite understand. Everyone here likes Bleach or else they wouldn't be here in this topic. What I personally don't like is the author's inconsistency. That's my only problem. I still like Bleach. I just don't agree with Kubo's messed up storytelling.
smokes said:
smart people are reading better manga..

leave this crap and start other that isnt annoying as this one

Naturally, Bleach isn't the only manga I'm reading. There are plenty of other better mangas, but it's still infuriating to see something with so much potential get screwed by its writer.
cnaw said:
Sorry , other titles like one piece and Fullmetal Alchemist own this . Thats why they sell more in japan . . . . . Easily . .

And no one wants to waste time whining . People are just expressing distress , over somethin which could have been a lot better . But isn't . . Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion

^Precisely.
Nia9001 said:
tl;dr;dc

Drop it if you don't like it, like what I did.

The hell are you doing here then?
Shippo7777 said:
QUIT WHINNING. GO OUTSIDE. PLAY ON A TRAMPOLINE.

There are around 18 pages a week to draw plot. I don't even think Kubo could draw all his characters every week showing some reaction. Be patient with him.

Or better yet, leave for 2 months at a time and come back to read the chapters, then things will go 'fast' enough for you.

Without Kubo there wouldn't be a Bleach anyway, so why should he be replaced?

You're missing the point entirely. Reactions is one of the least of my concerns. Of course, he only has a set amount of time to complete a chapter, but it's still NO EXCUSE for acting as if certain established elements in the story don't exist. Patience would only be an issue if he released each chapter over a longer period of time.

Believe me, I'm lenient with a lot of things, but Christ, Kubo has made too many obvious blunders. Bottom line is that I wouldn't have any complaints if he was consistent, and he should be replaced because he doesn't know what the hell he's doing any more.
Apr 23, 2010 9:08 AM
Aug 2009
Bleach sucks, end of story.

Nothing even makes sense anymore; power-ups are huge, no one dies, annoying non-likeable characters and Kubo trying to make it Death Note style with "Just according to plan" garbage. I also felt trolled from there on ever since we saw the true nature of Aizen's powers in the end of the Soul Society arc, it definitely went downhill from there.

I believe this is most likely the last arc of Bleach, wasn't there rumors that the manga would end this year? I hope so.

I read it out of habit because I've read it up to now, might as well read it to the end so I can see an undeserving mainstream anime/manga end.

I'm thankful people know Bleach is shitty as I do.

Both Kishimoto and Kubo should of learned from Oda because he makes sense and doesn't include Naruto's faggotry and crying and Kishimoto's non-sensical story.
Apr 23, 2010 10:45 AM

May 2008
@shitoutonme - to address your concerns. I suppose I'll go with the specific first.

One, Yamamoto doesn't have enough power to take down Aizen face-to-face, which is why he was trying to blow himself up along with him; both Yamamoto and Aizen knew that even Aizen couldn't survive a direct attack of that magnitude, god-modded or not. And yeah, Yamamoto is under the influence of Aizen's shinkai. Thus, he really can't do anything to him besides his "blow everything around him up idea."

As for Isshin, I expect he hasn't seen Aizen's shinkai yet, which is why he can fight him fairly. Aizen actually has to release his Shinkai for it to work, not just show his blade to people. This is why everyone considers Ichigo their last hope; he hasn't seen Aizen's shinkai. He certainly has seen Aizen's blade. Aizen isn't THAT hax.

Third, I find it rather funny that you feel entitled to read Bleach. This is Tite Kubo's series, and ultimately he can do whatever he feels like with it; he could end it in a huge musical number if he so wished. It's his intellectual property. If you don't like it, tough beans.

Yes, his storyline is inconsistent. Very much so. It irritates me. He pretty much tramples over his own canon, making the first part of the story (the much better part) pretty useless. And careful what you say about people with ADHD. Being uncontrollably hyperactive is one thing, being impatient and naive about a manga series is another.

I'm pretty sure life is a tsundere...
Apr 23, 2010 12:28 PM
Dec 2008
Ichijo_feast said:
@shitoutonme - to address your concerns. I suppose I'll go with the specific first.

One, Yamamoto doesn't have enough power to take down Aizen face-to-face, which is why he was trying to blow himself up along with him; both Yamamoto and Aizen knew that even Aizen couldn't survive a direct attack of that magnitude, god-modded or not. And yeah, Yamamoto is under the influence of Aizen's shinkai. Thus, he really can't do anything to him besides his "blow everything around him up idea."

As for Isshin, I expect he hasn't seen Aizen's shinkai yet, which is why he can fight him fairly. Aizen actually has to release his Shinkai for it to work, not just show his blade to people. This is why everyone considers Ichigo their last hope; he hasn't seen Aizen's shinkai. He certainly has seen Aizen's blade. Aizen isn't THAT hax.

Third, I find it rather funny that you feel entitled to read Bleach. This is Tite Kubo's series, and ultimately he can do whatever he feels like with it; he could end it in a huge musical number if he so wished. It's his intellectual property. If you don't like it, tough beans.

Yes, his storyline is inconsistent. Very much so. It irritates me. He pretty much tramples over his own canon, making the first part of the story (the much better part) pretty useless. And careful what you say about people with ADHD. Being uncontrollably hyperactive is one thing, being impatient and naive about a manga series is another.

I'm sorry, but have you even read the latest chapters? Do you remember when Yamamoto's epic hellfire suicide was interrupted by Wonderweiss and Aizen proceeded to explain why Ryujin Jakka's flames were disappearing? If I'm not mistaken, Aizen said, "In a straight fight, your strength far outweighs mine." If I'm wrong, correct me on this and direct me to the place so I can confirm it, but I"m dead certain that's what he said. So if that's true, Yamamoto could have easily slashed Aizen when he grabbed Aizen's arm and confirmed that it was indeed Aizen's reiatsu emitting from Aizen's blade.

Okay. I'll give you that, but even so, why hasn't Aizen even attempted to release his shikai yet? Someone of Aizen's power should be able to do so with ease. Hell, right when him and Isshin first clashed blades, Aizen could have released his shikai. Even if Isshin closed his eyes at the last second, he'd still be fucked due to getting a split-second glance at it. The point is that Aizen hasn't tried to use his shikai, which is nonsensical since the ability to manipulate all 5 of a person's senses=GODMODING.

I feel entitled to read Bleach? You mind clarifying? Everyone has a right to read Bleach because it's there to read, but I doubt that's what you were referring to. True enough; it is Tite Kubo's series and he can do whatever he wants with it, but that doesn't change the fact that he's destroying his own work. Ultimately, it's a damn shame, and I have every right to express my discontent and opinion about it.

....I had to re-read that last paragraph because at first glance, it looked as if you were basically reiterating what me and a few others have already said. Dude, if that's the case, we're in agreement
shitoutonmeApr 23, 2010 1:19 PM
Apr 23, 2010 10:48 PM
Mar 2010
I can't believe there are people that still defends Kubo inconsistency when we actually got

"A Shinigami and..."

"A human and..."

chapter back to back.

We don't even need 10, 100, or 300 gap of chapters to see Kubo's inconsistency.
Apr 23, 2010 10:51 PM

Mar 2010
Butthurt people.
Don't like Bleach? Don't watch it.
Apr 24, 2010 3:36 AM

Oct 2008
There is nothin wrong wit people voicing their opinion , ya know . . . And i'm talkin to you kaarosu
Apr 24, 2010 4:18 AM

Jun 2007
Kaarosu said:
Butthurt people.

I don't watch the manga I read it. And if you'd actually do the same you'd see that Kubo's writing is beyond terrible.

"A Shinigami and... A human and..."

If you fuck that kind of stuff up there's no defending it. I'll accept art flaws I'll suspend my disbelieve. but the crap Kubo trows at his readers on a regular basis is inexcusable. You can look at meaning in sentences where there are none. You can ignore entire plot elements for the sake of convenience. You can write in a magical wish granting orb and claim all interviews with mangaka are based on lies.

But there comes a time where no amount of Fainboying should be able to forgive the crap trown at you.
Apr 24, 2010 4:22 AM

Oct 2008
Excellent points dude ^^^
Apr 24, 2010 11:12 AM
Dec 2008
mulderman said:
Kaarosu said:
Butthurt people.

I don't watch the manga I read it. And if you'd actually do the same you'd see that Kubo's writing is beyond terrible.

"A Shinigami and... A human and..."

If you fuck that kind of stuff up there's no defending it. I'll accept art flaws I'll suspend my disbelieve. but the crap Kubo trows at his readers on a regular basis is inexcusable. You can look at meaning in sentences where there are none. You can ignore entire plot elements for the sake of convenience. You can write in a magical wish granting orb and claim all interviews with mangaka are based on lies.

But there comes a time where no amount of Fainboying should be able to forgive the crap trown at you.

Man, I'd high-five you if we were in the same room right now.
Apr 25, 2010 2:01 AM

Oct 2008
Shit . . Just shit . . I just read the whole hogookoo explanation (i'm spellin it incorrectly on purpose) , and guess what . . It sounds like what someone said earlier . . AN ASS PULL . . . Kubo is a looser who doesn't know a thing about manga writing . . . Talk about bleach fans comparing him to the legendary akira toriyama . . What a joke . . . AND FOR PEOPLE WHO DIS NARUTO . . I am not a naruto fan boy , and i have a few facts for you . .
Naruto first week manga sales . . . 850,000+
bleach first week manga sales . . . 450,000+
naruto shippuden trp for latest episode 3.9
bleach trp for latest episode 1.6
people admire kishi's writing more than kubo's . . . This is not the first time kubo is pullin out somethin from his ass . . . He's done it so many times , just to make things look EPIC , but sadly for him . . . It just turns INTO A LAME ATTEMPT , TO SAVE THE PLOT . .
Apr 25, 2010 8:40 AM

Apr 2009
cnaw said:

One Piece first week sales . . . 1,690,932+

:)

btw at least in bleach there are less annoying characters than naruto...
Apr 25, 2010 9:05 AM

May 2007
Bleach isn't good anymore. Kubo needs to reflect on what happened after Soul Society and why his manga can no longer compete with other long running shounen.
Apr 25, 2010 9:14 AM

Mar 2009
Xyik said:
Bleach isn't good anymore. Kubo needs to reflect on what happened after Soul Society and why his manga can no longer compete with other long running shounen.

No, Bleach was never good. The only good thing about Bleach, is the character designs and general concept. And that's it, from there on, it sucks, bad too.
The Soul Society Arc even in the manga isn't any better than the mess it was in the anime.

I haven't read OP's Post since it contains spoilers of chapters I haven't read yet. But I think he's right on the mark when he says that Kubo needs a coherent writer to replace him. But I believe it's too late. Kubo should have done so at the beginning even before the Soul Society arc, stick with drawing the character, express how he wanted the general storyline to be and then let someone else write it down, detailfully.

As it is now, Bleach is one huge plothole of a storyline. And there's no fixing that..
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Apr 25, 2010 2:42 PM

Oct 2008
smokes said:
cnaw said:

sorry dude , i was comparing naruto and bleach . . . These two titles don't even come close to one piece sales wise . . Only fma goes a bit close . . . Fma crosses 1,000,000 in its 1st week . . . And i hate to admit that even the mighty Fma pales in comparison to one piece (only sales wise though). . Ha ha
Apr 26, 2010 11:19 PM
Jan 2009
smokes said:
cnaw said:

One Piece has almost the same amount of annoying characters as in Bleach and Naruto.
Apr 27, 2010 1:34 AM

Apr 2009
Broskos said:
smokes said:
cnaw said:

One Piece has almost the same amount of annoying characters as in Bleach and Naruto.

at least they are temporary, for like 5-10 chapters maximum.. or some annoying villains... other than that the main characters are all well developed since the start..
unlike sakura or orihime

@cnaw awesome signature ^_____________^
Apr 27, 2010 2:12 AM
Apr 2009
what's the point in comparing the most popular mangas of all time??
X_x shAkUyakU v(~.^)9
Apr 27, 2010 11:02 AM

Oct 2008
The point is that , if somethin is popular , it doesn't mean its great . . I have to admit though . .
One piece , fma , naruto and bleach are extremely popular . . . And have a huge fan base , worldwide

and thanks smokes :) :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.